Improbable Futures - Dick on Jane Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right?

She shook her head. Maybe there was more? She couldn't totally remember.

"Hey, sweetie," Amy said, coming into the room. "We've got dinner in twenty minutes, are you feeling up to it?"

"Huh?"

"One of the girls said you were sick in class and went to the nurse. You feeling up for dinner or do you want me to see if they'll let me bring you back some soup or something?"

"Thanks, that's really nice of you," Jane said, smiling at her pretty roomie.

Amy beamed back and went to her desk to arrange her books from the day, putting things away and making them orderly. This gave Jane a view of Amy's backside and she found herself suddenly fascinated with the way Amy's bottom moved in her skirt. She felt a twinge in her panties.

"Oh!" she gasped.

Amy looked over her shoulder. "You okay, hon?"

Jane blushed a little and nodded. Suddenly she was remembering more about that dream she'd had. She had been cuddling up against someone's breasts while they were touching her "down there" and the fuzzy memory was exciting, and somehow amplified by looking at Amy.

"Amy, have you ever had a boyfriend?" Jane asked.

"I've kissed a few boys but nothing serious, it's usually during summer vacation. Why?"

Amy sat down on her bed across from Jane.

"Well, just curious. I never have."

"Well, I think that's what our parents hoped for by sending us away to an all-girls' school," Amy giggled.

"They never considered that some of us would want to kiss other girls?" Jane asked.

Amy raised an eyebrow. "Have you been thinking about that?"

Jane blushed and shook her head. "No, not exactly. I just had this weird dream."

"What happened?"

Jane shrugged and squirmed, her awareness of the tingling in her panties increasing.

"Well, I'm not sure. A woman had me snuggled up against her body and I think she was touching me."

Amy blushed along with Jane, as if picturing it herself. "Really?"

Jane nodded shyly. "I think so. It's a bit blurry. I must have been really wiped out when I fell asleep."

"I think your body is worn out, you've grown so much in the last little while," Amy suggested.

"Yeah, maybe."

"Was it a good dream?" Amy asked.

Jane looked up at her and squirmed. "What do you mean?"

"Did it feel good?"

There was a warmth in Amy's voice and eyes, Jane thought, almost a sense of eagerness maybe. She had never expected a question like that from her roomie. She thought about how to answer.

"I got kinda tingly remembering it. You know, down there."

Amy's eyes flicked "down there," to Jane's skirt, which Jane found interesting.

"Was that all that happened?" Amy asked, probing for details.

Jane bit her lip and thought about it. "I don't know, it was weird. I got all warm and fuzzy and my body trembled, and then there was this tight, bright feeling..."

She closed her eyes remembering and felt a little shiver. The dream memory was a little clearer as she did so, the woman holding her was warm, soft and busty. Smelled good too. She didn't remember ever having smelled anything in a dream before.

"Whoever she was she was touching me and I got all shaky and felt like I was going to explode," Jane said, looking at Amy again.

Amy bit her lip. "That sounds like an orgasm."

"It does?" Jane asked. "I've read about them but never had one."

Amy blushed a little and smiled. "I've had them, from masturbating. You haven't tried that?"

It was Jane's turn to blush, a little embarrassed. "No, until now I never felt like I needed or wanted to. I'm all tingly now, does that mean I'm horny?"

"Maybe, yeah," Amy nodded.

Jane blushed and looked down at her lap.

"What's wrong?" Amy asked, coming over to sit directly beside her, genuinely concerned.

"Just, I don't know how?" Jane said meekly.

"To masturbate?" Amy giggled a little, but tried to make it casual so as to not hurt her inexperienced friend's feelings.

Jane sighed and nodded, shamefaced and dejected. Amy couldn't help but sympathize so she wrapped her arms around Jane in a warm hug, rubbing her back.

"Oh, sweetie, it's nothing to be embarrassed about. Lots of girls do it and lots don't, and some just need to be shown how."

"Shown? Who would do that? Their boyfriends?"

Amy laughed. "No, I don't think a boy would know much about it unless he's been shown by another girl and has a lot of experience. First-timers don't know a whole lot. I meant by another girl, silly."

Jane's face turned really red and she gasped. "Who would do that?"

"Friends do it for each other. I guess you've never been at a sleepover and played 'Doctor' or 'House' or just fooled around, kissing, huh?"

Jane shook her head, squirming, very aware that Amy's arms were still around her. She felt her heart pounding in her chest.

"So... you've kissed a girl?" Jane whispered shyly.

Amy nodded. "One of my sister's older friends, last summer. Do you want to try it?"

Jane couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her only friend at school was offering to kiss her. How was this happening? Her pulse thundered in her ears and her face burned with the blood pumping through her system. She didn't know what to think at all. However, the butterflies in her tummy and the tingling between her legs sure liked what they were hearing, so she nodded timidly.

Amy smiled and cupped the shorter girl's chin with one finger and a thumb, making Jane look up at her. She had to admit that Jane had blossomed in the weeks leading up to her eighteenth birthday. Her lips had plumped out and become eminently kissable, her hair had somehow become more lustrous and full. She was the picture of beauty around school and many of the other girls had commented on the change.

Amy leaned in and softly touched her lips to Jane's, kissing her roommate gently. Jane whimpered and Amy tugged her closer, melting their lips together. There was a sweetness, a warmth, and Jane felt like she was going to burst, but in an entirely different way than in her dream.

Jane put her hands on Amy's shoulders and kissed back eagerly, moaning softly as her more experienced friend swirled her tongue over her lips and explored her mouth. Her whole body seemed to be thrumming with excited energy, like a car engine, and she felt warm all over. There was that crampy ache in her centre again but it no longer hurt. It just felt like a deliciously hungry ache.

Amy was enjoying herself too. She had kissed boys and a girl before, but Jane was just so sweet and innocent there was a real pleasure in being her first, sharing something so intimate and sweet with her friend. Plus Jane's mouth had an indescribably pleasant taste that just made kissing her something Amy wanted to do again and again, juicy and sweet but fresh.

"Mmmm," Amy moaned into Jane's lips. Jane moaned back, caressing her friend's arms. Amy broke away from the kiss gently. "I want to show you now."

"Show me?" Jane said dreamily, leaning forward for more of Amy's succulent lips.

"How to touch yourself. I'm super wet."

Amy leaned back on the bed, hiking up her skirt and revealing her panties. Jane gasped in surprise, she hadn't expected that at all! Amy's pink briefs were darker over her mound from moisture, she was definitely very wet, and Jane could almost see the outline of her lips underneath. She had never seen anything like it on another girl before.

"Watch," Amy said a little huskily, clearly aroused. She tugged her panties down and kicked them to the floor, then used her fingers in a V shape to spread her pink labia and show Jane the wetness behind them. Jane gulped as Amy started to stroke her own lips, dragging moisture up onto her clit.

"Yeah, that feels goooood," Amy purred, working her nectar over her budding clit. Jane watched in fascinating as Amy played with herself, feeling her blood burn with desire.

"That's so beautiful," she whispered.

Amy nodded and then closed her eyes, working her clit faster and faster, squirming on Jane's bed, her legs twitching a little. Jane watched as Amy's toes curled and then her whole body spasmed, with the taller girl arching her back and almost lifting off the bed.

"OHhhh, ohhhhhh OHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YES..." Amy cried out, trembling and shaking, rubbing until she couldn't take anymore. Eventually she lay back on the bed a little limply, her breath gradually slowing down.

Jane gulped, feeling warm all over. She had never seen anything so sexy. Her head swam with the dizzy sensations of witnessing her best friend masturbate. She had no idea what to do or say next.

"Your turn," Amy smiled when she finally opened her eyes.

"Me?" Jane gasped.

12