Improbable Futures - Dick on Jane Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," she hissed in frustration. She could feel how swollen she was, and how warm. What the heck was she supposed to do with an erect penis growing out of her?

Jane bit her lip, feeling apprehensive. She slid her hand down to examine the shaft. It jutted out from above her slit, the way her clitoris should, only far more extended and prominent. Her fingers felt soft around the hard base as she lifted it and looked side to side. It was definitely part of her: fleshy, meaty, pulsing with heat and blood. The shaft had very smooth skin, soft to the touch, but stretched over a thick hardness. She estimated that she was at least six or seven inches long.

"How on earth...?" she wondered. She had never heard of anything like this outside of maybe Greek myths about Hermaphrodite. She was a girl in every way, except that recently she had a jutting protrusion that looked like a penis when she got aroused. She was a girl with cock. Jane had a dick.

"What am I going to do?" she groaned, fighting tears.

Her cock twitched in her hand, almost as if shrugging in its own ignorance. Feeling the shaft move in her hand brought a new sensation, the juxtaposition of soft against hard. It felt good.

"I can't do that," she thought to herself. "It's gross."

Jane had to calm her body down, was the thing. Get rid of the erection. She tried to think unsexy thoughts, maybe she could disgust herself out of arousal. She closed her eyes and squinted, thinking hard. She tried to think of things that were unsexy: cold showers, old people, trees. Clouds. Broccoli.

The trouble was all of those things seemed like distant, abstract concepts compared to the fact that her roommate was actually physically in her bed right now, last night they'd fingered and kissed, and right now there was an engorged impossible penis in her hand.

Jane sighed and looked down at the hard-on, which just wasn't going away.

"You're not going to cooperate with calming down quietly, are you?" she whispered.

The dick twitched in her hand and oozed a little droplet of precum fluids from the tip, as if to answer. It clearly had only one purpose in mind.

Jane started to stroke the shaft, from base to tip, slowly and experimentally. She had to bite her lip to stifle a gasp as the soft smoothness of her skin gliding along the pulsing length felt a lot like Amy stroking her clit, but different too. Amy's stimulation had been confined to a small area that made her shiver and shake. Having a similar sensation spread from the bottom to the top was a delectable feeling meant to be savoured, just because it was a journey that got to be repeated. In other words the stimulation was almost too much, confined to the little button of her clitty, but she could drag it out this way and just enjoy it.

"That feels good," she whispered to herself.

As if in agreement, her girlcock leaked out even more of the sticky fluid, making her hand glide it along her throbbing shaft. The extra liquid lubricated her grip, causing Jane to glide her hand with more ease and pleasure. She really had to bite her lip to keep from groaning as she stroked. It felt so amazing.

Jane felt a pressure building in her centre and spreading up her shaft. She felt a little dizzy with it. Perhaps this was the build-up to an orgasm? It was different than when Amy had played with her pussy, but similar too. She looked around the bathroom and decided to put the "stuff" in the toilet. She moved quickly to lift the seat as she stroked herself, pointing the tip towards the bowl.

Her body tensed as she arched forward, feeling the climax flow from her core and down through her shaft. It burst from the tip in hot gobs of cream, splashing in the water and the edges of the toilet bowl itself. She clenched her jaw to keep from making noise, straining the muscles in her neck too as her body trembled and shook. Jane was impressed by the sheer volume of cum as she finally stopped, grabbing the counter for balance as she shivered with aftershocks.

While Jane gasped for air and her body quivered she was fascinated to watch her clit soften and then retract back to a normal, subdued size. She sighed with relief.

"Well, that will make it easier to hide you from Amy, anyway."

She heard the aforementioned Amy knock on the bathroom door.

"You okay in there?"

12