Improbable Futures - Dick on Jane Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy tried to have empathy for Jane's situation. If she'd been born the same way, as unique, she wouldn't want anyone talking about it or making her feel weird. She'd want acceptance. Jane was probably feeling very isolated and would need her friend. Amy smiled to herself.

She decided to just relax with the situation. Jane's erect cock against her hip felt sexy as hell. It was throbbing and warm, and so close to her pussy. She grew wet just thinking about it. Amy wondered if it could ejaculate like a boy's, since Jane had left the toilet seat up. She imagined the girl had been masturbating the other morning and wanted to get rid of the evidence, because she could just as easily still pee sitting down either way.

Had Jane woken up horny and masturbated because of her? That was kind of hot.

Amy wanted to know more. To experience more. She decided to take matters into her own hands. She reached across with her free arm and cupped Jane's full breast, kneading it and teasing the nipple with her thumb. Jane moaned softly in her sleep. Amy continued to massage and grope, feeling the nipple stiffen. Jane's cock got stiffer against her hip, she could tell it was thick and hard from the stimulation. Jane might be sleeping but her body definitely liked what was happening.

Amy moved her hips a little, rubbing her skin against the meaty shaft of Jane's erection. Jane squirmed in her sleep, rubbing more firmly against Amy. She teased Jane's hard nipple and squeezed her luscious breast. She felt the tip of Jane's erection rub her hip, dragging over the shape of the bone, and there was a definite feeling of wetness. So it might have started out as a retractable clit, but it definitely leaked some kind of fluid. That was kinky.

Jane nuzzled into her neck and whimpered, which brushed her lips against Amy's skin. Amy shivered. That felt good. She tugged and teased Jane's nipple more. There was something delectably sexy about doing this while Jane slept. She wasn't exactly taking advantage of her roomie: after all, they'd been having sex and sleeping together. It was more like a naughty foreplay, getting Jane's body ready for more once she woke up. At least, that's how Amy justified it to herself. She was sure Jane wouldn't mind.

Jane shifted against her and there was suddenly less pressure on her pinned arm. She was still somewhat under Jane, but had more mobility. She took advantage to slide her hand and grab Jane's ass. Amy was in a position to grope Jane's buttock with one hand and her tit with the other. Jane moaned louder, squirming against Amy. This made her erection drag against Amy's soft skin and leak more fluid. Amy was so turned on by that. She worked Jane's bum, kneading the cheek, which made Jane grind against her even more.

Jane whimpered and moaned in her sleep. She wriggled up against Amy tighter, and Amy gave her a bit of a push to the centre. Jane's body slipped on top of her easily enough, sandwiching her shaft against the top of Amy's mound and her lower abdomen. It throbbed there, warm and hard. Amy hugged Jane against her, feeling the shorter girl's big breasts pressed up against her skin just under her own perky tits. It felt so good to have their two naked bodies tightly together, and Jane's female penis hard between them. Fuck, Amy was so wet!

Amy wriggled to grind the two of them together, feeling Jane's girlcock pulse against her skin. Jane rubbed against her, and blearily looked up into her face.

"Amy?" she asked sleepily. "What's going on?"

"Morning, Janey," Amy replied. She kissed her friend softly, hooking a leg over her and pushing them tighter together. Jane moaned as they rubbed tightly and then squirmed against her, struggling to push back away from Amy.

"Oh shit," she said, her eyes wide with panic.

Amy tried to reassure her. "Hey, it's okay, you're safe."

"Oh no, I'm... I shouldn't have... what's going on...."

Amy cupped Jane's face and looked into her eyes. "Sweetie, it's okay. I know about your secret and it's safe with me. We're okay."

Jane's eyes welled up. "I got hard in my sleep?"

"Yes, sweetie. It's okay."

"So you know?"

Amy nodded. "You have a cock. I think it's sexy as fuck."

Jane giggled and then a tear spilled down her cheek. Amy brushed it away with her thumb and softly kissed her friend. Amy held her as Jane cried for a bit. She stroked the other girl's hair and rubbed her back.

"You're seriously not mad or grossed out?" Jane asked, looking up at her.

"Not at all. I'm turned on, if that helps."

"Really?" Jane giggled, sniffling.

Amy nodded. "See for yourself."

Jane nodded, blushing, and reached down with her hand to caress Amy's pussy lips. She was indeed soaking wet, and moaned at Jane's caress. Jane looked up at her again.

"Now what do we do?"

Amy shrugged. "What do you want to do?"

Jane blushed and shrugged herself. "I don't know. Other than you making me horny, I've felt like a freak for the last few days."

"So it's a new thing?"

Jane nodded. "Yeah, it never happened before until this week."

Amy continued to play with Jane's soft hair while they talked, cuddling her friend.

"You're not a freak, Jane, you're beautiful. I'm your friend. I want to help, any way that I can. Nothing has to change."

Jane blushed and hugged her tighter. "But what about.... that?"

She glanced down at herself and emphasized with her eyes, making Amy giggle.

"You mean your cock?" Amy teased.

"Well, yeah," Jane blushed and giggled.

"Let's check it out."

Amy pushed Jane's shoulders and helped her roll and lie back on the bed. She moved the bedsheets off them and knelt beside her friend to get a look at Jane's erection. It was definitely erect, standing hard and tall. There appeared to be no testicles, and the shaft was right where a clit would be, above Jane's labia. The tip was definitely shaped like the glans of a circumcised penis and there was indeed a hole. Precum fluids were leaking there, beads of juice that made the tip shiny.

Jane looked at Amy with a nervous expression. Amy smiled at her.

"That's your girl penis, all right," she said warmly. "She's beautiful."

Jane blushed. She hadn't expected that reaction.

"Can I touch her?" Amy asked.

Jane blushed even redder and nodded shyly. Amy reached out and teased her fingertips along the side of the shaft. Jane let out a soft, whimpery sigh at the sensation. Amy smiled. Jane's erection had really soft skin stretched across the incredible hardness. She liked touching it. Amy gently caressed the length with just her fingertips, loving the way it made Jane wriggle and mewl.

"Does that feel good?" Amy asked, knowing full well it did.

Jane was biting her lip, and nodded at Amy, blushing a bit. She felt so many things at once: nervousness, pleasure, affection, arousal, confusion. Was this bad? What would other people think if they knew? Did it matter? Could they keep it a secret? What did Amy want? What would happen?

Hot spikes of pleasure ran up her cock and through her body each time Amy's fingers teased along her skin, which made her thoughts blurry. It was hard to think. Maybe it was better to just feel?

Amy was enjoying Jane's reactions so she decided to explore further. She wrapped her hand around the throbbing shaft and felt the girlcock throb warmly in her palm. She gently squeezed to feel exactly how thick it was. Amy turned her gaze from Jane's face and reactions to the girl-penis itself. The head was glossy with juice, and the shaft was swollen. The more she looked at it the more aroused she got.

"This is fucking hot," she said. Jane blushed and nodded, feeling her cock twitch in Amy's soft hand.

Amy took Jane's nod as agreement and encouragement. She started to stroke her hand along Jane's cock, back and forth. It was fascinating to see and feel the soft skin slide back and forth along the hard rod. She enjoyed how warm and meaty Jane's dick felt in her grip, and how the other girl squirmed and moaned in response. She was in control of Jane's pleasure.

Jane gripped the bedsheet and moaned loudly as Amy caressed and pumped her swollen erection. Her whole body seemed to tense and throb with each stroke. She felt her toes curl, and strain in her calves and buttocks and lower back, as if her body was being pulled tight like a bowstring and then relaxed on the way down. Up and down, up and down, her thoughts became a swirl of pleasure, her breathing sped up.

"Ohhh, Ammyyyyyy," she groaned.

Amy leaned over Jane and watched her girlcock swell and bulge with fascination. She loved how beads of precum were oozing out of the tip and coating the girl's hot shaft. It helped her glide her hand up and down smoothly. She pumped faster.

"Oh Jane, that's so sexy. Your cock is so hard for me," Amy cooed as she jerked the wriggly girl's cock. Jane was squirming and trembling on the bed, gasping and groaning.

"Amy, I think something is happening..." Jane blurted out. "AH! I think...."

"Are you going to cum for me? That's it, baby, you cum for Amy. Show me. That's a good girl."

Amy's soft, purring words did something to Jane. They made a novel, sexy situation even more intense. She arched her body and cried out, feeling her abdominal muscles and buttocks flexing, her shaft rigid and hot. Something burst inside her.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" her mind went black and red as she grunted out her pleasure.

Amy watched with rapt attention as Jane's cock got even bigger, swelling, and then a gob of cream burst from the tip. The little whole had to open as her dick flexed and then spurt out cum. It splashed up in the air and then down onto Amy's hand and Jane's shaft, all slick and warm. She leaned closer to get a better look, and the next spurt caught her chin and her nose. She giggled. There were a few more spurts that ran over her fingers, some landing on Jane's thighs and stomach.

While Jane twitched and shivered, making incoherent noises, Amy wiped the cream off her face and then sucked her fingers clean. Jane had a lovely taste. It was a lot like pussy juice but thicker, warmer and richer. She loved it. Amy wanted more.

Jane's eyes were closed as she shivered and shook, trying to recover her thoughts. Her whole body was buzzing. Having a girlcock was overwhelming. She wasn't sure she could take much more. How could her body endure this level of stimulation?

"Can I kiss her?" Amy asked.

Jane's eyes snapped open.

12