Impromptu Attraction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she waited for him to answer, she suddenly felt very foolish for coming over in the middle of the night because of tiny animals in her apartment. She flushed with embarrassment as the door creaked open and she saw Ben standing in the doorway, wearing a t-shirt and flannel pajama pants and rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

His expression fell somewhere between surprise and confusion, and she hung her head before speaking in a small voice. "There were mice in my apartment, can I sleep here tonight?"

After a pause long enough for Ben to get his head around the statement, he let out a laugh. "I was expecting something more along the lines of, 'I'm naked under my coat,'" he said, taking in her outfit. "But that works too, come on in."

He gave her a hug as she walked through the door, then hung her jacket over a chair while she pulled her shoes off. She looked around and saw the table was still covered with cards and empty beer bottles. "Good night?" she asked.

"I ended up twelve dollars richer, which I believe made me the winner." He yawned, flipping the lights off as they headed for his room. "How about you, good girly time?"

She filled him in on the highlights of her evening before they crawled into bed. As soon as his head hit the pillow Ben was fast asleep, snoring lightly as Julia's eyes were still adjusting to the darkness. In the light streaming in from the streetlamp outside the window she watched him sleep, a sense of calm washing over her as she did.

Julia took inventory of the events of the day. On the negative side, she had to flee her apartment in the middle of the night. But on the positive she had gotten to spend time with an old friend, and had a boyfriend who loved her and was willing to fight for her. All in all, not a bad day.

Julia was glad to be out of her apartment, but even happier to be spending the night curled up next to her boyfriend. She pulled the covers up around them before laying her head on his chest, letting the steady beating of his heart put her to sleep.

Spending the evening with Stacy had obviously had a strong impact on Julia's subconscious, though she would never have predicted the dream it produced.

The dream started at a frat house their first weekend on campus, and they promised to stick together and look after one another. They spent the evening meeting lots of new people and drinking copious amounts of cheap beer, and at the end of the night they staggered back to their room feeling happily drunk.

The next part of the night started off innocently enough: congratulatory pats on the back for getting phone numbers, and several hugs of gratitude for keeping an eye on each other. This led to a poorly aimed kiss on the cheek, and from there everything escalated.

They took turns going down on each other, each using her tongue and fingers to bring the other to orgasm. They licked and sucked each other's nipples, rolling around on the floor in every imaginable position until they were out of breath and exhausted.

While she dreamed, Julia could almost feel the waves of pleasure washing over her, and when she woke up the next morning she couldn't help but feel aroused.

As she opened her eyes she found Ben lying next to her with his hands behind his head. He had taken off his t-shirt and pants and was lying beneath the sheets in his boxers. He was staring at the ceiling with a smirk on his face, and as she laid her head on his shoulder she asked what the look was for.

"Did you know you talk in your sleep?" he asked, trying to suppress a smile.

Julia sighed. "So I've been told. Why, what did I say?"

His smirk turned into a wide grin. "I'm not sure what Stacy was doing to you exactly, but whatever it was you seemed to be enjoying it."

Julia's jaw dropped and her face turned bright red. Her dream came flooding back to her, and she could only imagine what she must have been saying. She turned her back to Ben and buried her face under the pillow.

"Something you'd like to share?" Ben asked with a chuckle, sliding his arm around her waist.

Julia's muffled voice came from beneath the pillow, "No thank you."

After a thoughtful pause, she heard Ben's voice again. "Aren't you even going to tell me about it?"

She shook her head, still hiding her face. "Please?" he asked gently. As he did she felt his hand creep up the bottom of her shirt, stroking the soft skin of her stomach before moving up to cup her breast.

She sighed as he grazed his thumb across her nipple, barely making contact with her skin. With each pass he applied more pressure until he was gently rolling her nipple between his fingers.

As he moved to her other breast her mind went back to her dream, and how it had felt when Stacy was doing the same thing to her. She pictured Stacy straddling her body, leaning down to flick her tongue across Julia's hard nipples.

Ben's hand moved down her body, and without thinking she parted her legs for him. As his fingers played against the soft material of her underwear she pulled her head from under the pillow. "You really want to hear about it?" she asked.

"Very much," he answered, kissing the back of her neck.

His fingers kept rubbing against her as she spoke. "In my dream, Stacy and I may have done a little...experimenting." Her breath caught in her throat as Ben's hand moved beneath her underwear.

"Go on," he said, tracing slow circles around her clitoris.

"It started off just kissing," she began, her pulse racing, "but then we started touching each other."

She could feel Ben's heavy breath against the back of her neck, and the dampness between her legs was spreading. Ben dipped a finger into her wet pussy before moving it back to her swollen clit. "We took off all our clothes," she continued, "then she got on her knees and shoved her tongue up inside me."

Ben groaned softly, and she could feel his stiff cock pressed against her leg. She enjoyed the effect she was having on him, and continued her story. "After she made me come we got on the floor and she sat on my face so I could do the same for her."

By then Ben's finger had gone from gentle strokes around her clit to sliding in and out of her wet pussy. She let out a whimper as he slipped a second finger into her, the palm of his hand pressed against her clit. Her mind went blank as she enjoyed the sensation, and he had to remind her to continue her story.

"While she was sitting on my face," Julia continued breathlessly, "she bent over and ran her tongue all around my pussy."

Ben had heard enough. In one fluid motion he flipped Julia onto her back and buried his hard cock deep in her wet pussy. They both moaned as he moved his hips, his fingers tangling in her hair as he brought her face to his. He gave her a deep, insistent kiss as she squeezed her pussy around him.

They both forgot about the story as they focused on their bodies colliding together. Ben pressed his lips against her neck as his hips set a driving pace, causing her to writhe in pleasure beneath him. Her fingers dug into his back as she succumbed to her first orgasm, her pussy clamping down around his cock.

He slowed their pace to a teasingly gentle tempo, making steady, shallow strokes in and out of her wet pussy. She begged him to go faster, raising her hips off the bed trying to get him deeper into her.

In a slow, deliberate motion he leaned in, sliding the full length of his cock inside her. His eyes locked on hers, and he paused before resuming the vigorous pace from before.

Julia raised her leg to Ben's shoulder, letting out a whimper as his cock entered her even deeper than before. She shuddered from an orgasm as his fingers played against her clit, and he didn't slow down as she tensed and moaned from another. With renewed effort she squeezed her muscles around his cock, and knew Ben was nearly spent.

After a few more pounding thrusts, Ben's eyes clamped shut as his orgasm came crashing over him. He collapsed on the bed next to Julia, neither able to speak. He pulled her close, kissing her on the forehead as they recovered.

"I take it that never actually happened between the two of you," he said once he'd caught his breath.

"Sorry to disappoint, but no." Julia smiled. "Why, any exciting experiences with your roommate?"

Ben laughed. "Nothing like that, no. Which is probably a good thing considering he's been dating my sister for the past five years."

They lay together in a comfortable silence, listening to the birds chirping outside the window. Finally Ben asked, "How do you want to deal with your mice situation?"

Julia sighed. "To be honest, I might just move out. Even if I get the ones out of my apartment they're all over the building. And on top of that the pipes leak, and it's noisy, and I'm paying way too much in rent."

Ben considered this. "Any idea where you'd go?" he asked.

"Guess I'll just have to look around," she said with a shrug.

"You're welcome to stay here as long as you'd like," he said.

"Thanks," she answered, "I might have to take you up on that. Took me forever to find that place, who knows how long it'll be to find another." A thought popped into her head, but she dismissed it immediately. It was something she had thought of earlier in the week, when they had been together every night. She pushed the thought to the back of her mind. After all, they had only been dating three months; he would think it was way too soon.

After a thoughtful pause Ben said, "You could always just..." he hesitated."I mean, you're here all the time anyway."

"That's true," she agreed. She stole a glance at his face. Was he thinking what she was trying not to think?

"And it's close to work," he continued.

"Also true. And since you drive me to work already, it would really be saving you a trip." She was doing her best to keep the excitement out of her voice until she knew for sure what he was suggesting.

"Not to mention it would cut the rent in half."

She considered this before adding, "And it's on the fourth floor, I'll bet most pests only get as far as the second."

He smiled at her. "Julia, would you like to move in with me?"

She returned the smile. "I'd love to," she answered before giving him a kiss.

Julia called her landlord, who was thrilled to hear she wanted to break her lease. He confessed the building was about to be bought by developers and he was going to make a lot of money, so he happily let her out of her lease and gave her back her full deposit.

By Saturday night they were boxing up the contents of Julia's apartment. She normally hated packing and thought moving was the most tedious task imaginable, but with Ben it was significantly more fun.

"Explain to me why you have eight different kinds of lotion," he had said while taping up the box from her bathroom. She had responded with a thorough description of how each bottle was important and why no one kind would be enough. His eyes had glazed over halfway through the explanation, and he just shook his head as he hauled the box downstairs to his car.

"You have an entire drawer full of pajamas and I've never seen any of them," Ben had laughed as they went through Julia's dresser.

"That's because your shirts are much more comfortable," she had replied with a sweet smile.

They kept a careful watch to make sure no furry creatures were making their way into the boxes, and after several trips in Ben's car they called it a night. The next morning they discussed their progress over breakfast.

"You just had to live in a building with no elevator, didn't you?" Julia teased over scrambled eggs and toast. She had woken up feeling sore all over, and had happily exchanged back massages with Ben.

"It's not so bad, you'll get used to it," he replied. "It's only a pain when you're carrying heavy things up the stairs, like furniture or groceries. Or people."

Once everything was boxed up, they surveyed the sparse furniture left in Julia's apartment. They both agreed most of it would fit nicely with the scant furnishings in Ben's apartment, but still had to make a few decisions. "How attached are you to your bed?" Ben asked.

"The bed I put together myself that came with a free mattress? I think I can part with it," she replied. "The couch too, it was cheap when it was new and I got it second hand. And on top of that, I think we broke it on Friday."

They wedged a few tables into the backseat of Ben's car and strapped the dresser to the roof, and between the two of them managed to get everything up to the fourth floor. By the end of the afternoon they were both exhausted, and after one last look around Julia's apartment she locked the door and they headed to Ben's building.

"When do I carry you over the threshold, is that when people move in together?" Ben asked when they got to the door.

Julia smiled. "No, that's when people get married." The comment hung between them as a thoughtful pause grew to an awkward silence. They both looked at the floor, desperately thinking of something to say to make the moment pass. Eventually Julia cleared her throat and said, "I can just walk in, that's fine."

They looked around the room, surveying the clump of furniture and the stacks of full boxes. "Where would you like to start?" Ben asked.

"Kitchen?" Julia said. "We can get that out of the way before we have to cook anything."

They carefully unwrapped the dishes and put them in the cabinets with Ben's eclectic mix of plates and glasses. Julia sat on the kitchen counter to reach the top shelves, and in no time they had everything put away.

"Where to next?" she asked, about to climb down to the floor. Ben stepped in front of her and put his hands on her waist, gently nudging her back onto the counter.

"No rush," he said as his arms circled her waist. He gave her a soft kiss, barely brushing his lips against hers. She cradled his face in her hands, pulling him in for a much deeper kiss.

As his hands inched up the back of her shirt she wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him close against her body. She felt a stirring at the front of his pants and couldn't keep from giggling.

"You spent an entire weekend hauling boxes up and down stairs, you can't possibly have the energy for that." she said.

"Does that mean you don't?" he asked, his lip drooping into a playful pout.

She smiled, absentmindedly running her fingers through his hair. "I'll see what I can do." She pulled him in for another deep kiss before hopping off the counter, then backed him up against the refrigerator and sank to her knees in front of him.

He groaned as she started to slowly brush her soft lips along his shaft, squeezing her hand around the base as she did. She kissed every inch of his cock before pressing her tongue to his skin, hearing his breath quicken as she did. She flicked her tongue all over his cock, then switched to longer licks over his entire length.

She rubbed her tongue against his head and started working her fingers up and down his shaft. She squeezed his stiff member as her tongue circled his skin, building her pace from soft and gentle to firm and fast. She looked up and saw him watching her intently, and she held his gaze as she wrapped her lips around his cock.

He writhed beneath her as she pushed him deeper and deeper into her mouth, her fingers still firmly encircling him. When his cock hit the back of her throat she took a deep breath and kept going, pushing him further in until her lips were down to the base of his shaft.

She pulled her head back, squeezing her lips around him as she did. She slowly moved her head forward and backward, her lips sliding up and down his length.

Julia began picking up speed, pulling him in and out while he moaned in pleasure. She used her fingers to add more pressure, and his hands went to the back of her head as her mouth moved faster on his cock.

She heard his breath quicken and felt his body tense, and kept her hand and mouth moving at a fast pace. He let out one final moan as he came, the hot liquid spilling around Julia's lips and down her throat.

"You're going to get spoiled, aren't you?" she asked as she wiped her mouth.

Ben grinned. "I think I'm OK with that."

On Monday morning, Julia awoke with a smile on her face. She had always enjoyed waking up with Ben beside her, and the thought of doing that every day put her in a good mood. After a quick breakfast the two of them got dressed for work and left their apartment for the office.

When they pulled into the parking lot, they noticed Mark's car sitting in its usual spot. "He's here early," Ben remarked. Normally Mark was one of the last to arrive, and they began to wonder about what it could mean. Soon they had an explanation.

Before they stepped out into the parking lot, they saw Marilynn's bright yellow convertible come to a screeching halt next to Mark's car. Two figures emerged: one was definitely Marilynn, but they couldn't believe who the passenger was.

"Is that...?" They took a closer look, and confirmed it was Mark.

"Isn't that the same thing he wore on Friday?" Julia asked, spotting the mud on his shirt before he pulled his jacket on.

They stared in silence as the figures entered the building, and as the doors shut they burst out laughing. "What do you think, ex-husband number five in the making?" Ben asked.

Julia shook her head in amazement. "He survived an entire weekend with Marilynn, that must be a new record even for her."

They waited a few minutes before getting out of the car and crossing the parking lot to the building. They got onto the elevator all smiles, confident they would not be the main topic of conversation that day.

*

Special thanks to CWatson for all the editing and advice.

12