Impromptu Threesome

Story Info
Denny and Jane have a surprise in the forest.
2.8k words
4.07
28.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blue_Suzi
Blue_Suzi
29 Followers

The track led deep into the forest, winding a way through the trees. Denny thought it probably went on for miles. The weather had been very kind to him and his girlfriend Jane on their day out, this early in the summer. They'd chosen this route because of the remoteness, well away from the bustle of the town they lived in.

The bright midday sun shone down through the trees, lighting the path as they ambled along. Tall oaks towered above them, and wild flowers grew in abundance. The only sounds came from the birds inhabiting the woods, and the rustle of leaves in the gentle breeze.

"This is such a beautiful place, don't you think?" asked Denny.

"Sure is babe, very idyllic," Jane responded, "kind of gets me in the mood."

Denny looked at her, raising an eyebrow. "In the mood?" he asked, quizzically.

"Yeah, you know, in the mood! Being out here, in the midst of Mother Nature, I think it brings out the animal in me!" she giggled.

He tightened his arm around her, giving her a squeeze. "Hmmm, I love you!" he chuckled.

Jane's hand reached down to Denny's crotch, where she could feel his cock growing.

"I think I'm not the only one feeling horny!" she exclaimed.

Denny playfully fondled her ass as they walked on, until they came to a small clearing in the trees, maybe twenty yards away from the path they were following.

"There's some grass over there, do you fancy a rest?" Denny asked.

"Yeah babe, I could do with resting my feet!" she replied.

They sat down on the grass, and soon began to kiss passionately, exploring each other's mouths, their tongues darting in and out. Jane wore a thin white T-shirt, and a very short denim skirt, which barely concealed her pink lacy panties. Denny's hands were caressing Jane's inner thighs, making her squirm as her juices began to flow.

"God, I'm feeling so horny!" gasped Jane.

She reached down to Denny's fly and unzipped it, releasing his big fat cock.

"Hmmm!" she moaned, taking hold of his meat.

"I want you to fuck me right here, Denny, are you up to it?" Jane asked, with a devilish look in her eye.

Denny was more than up to it, he thought, his cock was now a raging hard-on, and an inviting dewdrop of pre-cum had formed at the tip. Jane bent down and licked the end, a sticky string of juice forming between the tip of her tongue and the end of Denny's cock.

"Mmmm, delicious!" she said, as Denny's cock throbbed harder than ever.

She took off her T-shirt, revealing her pert young breasts, and pulled her skirt up around her waist. Denny quickly stripped off too, it was such a remote spot in the forest, that they both felt secure that they wouldn't be disturbed.

Jane took his cock in her mouth, and began deep throating him. They both loved it when she did that, taking his whole length far down her throat. Jane liked her sex nasty and dirty, the dirtier the better as far as she was concerned. Denny had a perverted mind too, so they were perfectly matched.

He grabbed her hair roughly and started to pump his cock in and out of her mouth. She considered herself an expert cocksucker, and although she gagged several times, she loved to have her slutty mouth used by Denny like this. He fucked her mouth hard, causing it to fill with drool and spit, which she spat back over his cock, lubricating it.

"You nasty bitch!" he shouted at her.

They were both very turned on, and as Denny violated her mouth, Jane had her hand inside her pink panties, fingering her wet folds. She smeared her pussy juice over her tits, inviting Denny to lick them clean, which he did enthusiastically, tracing his tongue over her nipples, teasing and biting them.

"I need your cock inside me Denny," said Jane, with urgency, "but first I need to pee!"

She stood up in front of him with her legs apart and pulled aside her panties, as Denny watched on, transfixed by what she was about to do. Using her fingers, she parted her cunt-lips as wide as she could, and relaxed her bladder.

It felt completely natural to her, as she could feel the sun beating down on her skin, and her pussy exposed to the light breeze, the piss began to flow, streaming from her pee-hole onto the grass. Denny watched with amazement at the volume of pee that Jane produced. He was tempted to stick out his tongue into her stream. He licked his lips at the thought of it. This didn't go unnoticed by Jane though, who was excited enough already just pissing in front of Denny, let alone have him taste her golden shower.

"Get your filthy tongue in there, you horny bastard and taste my piss!" she commanded, which he did, relishing the salty liquid.

Then she aimed her stream so that it splashed over his cock, drenching it. Denny knelt in front of her, and licked at her dripping wet pussy lips, pushing his tongue far into her hole. Piss ran down his chin and over his chest. "Oooo, that's really kinky Denny!" Jane gasped.

When she was done, she dropped to her hands and knees, and licked and sucked his cock dry.

"Now who's the filthy one?" he grunted.

Denny positioned himself behind her, and ripped her panties away. Her cunt was sopping wet now, and she was ready for him. Grabbing her hips, he easily slid his cock deep into her, right up to the hilt.

"Uuuuuuh!" Jane groaned with lust, as his meaty cock filled her up.

Denny began thrusting from behind, reaching forward to feel her breasts. He quickly worked into a rhythm, grinding his cock into her. His thighs slapped against hers, as they both rutted like animals in the forest.

"I love your pussy, it feels sooooo good!" said Denny, as he slammed into her. Sweat poured from both of them as they upped the intensity of their fucking. Jane's face was buried in the grass, and she was crying and wailing with pleasure as her pussy took a pounding from Denny's hard cock.

"Oh God, I think I'm cumming!" squealed Jane.

Just then, Denny noticed something move in the corner of his eye. He turned to look, and saw someone move in the trees just beyond them.

"Jesus, I just saw someone!" he whispered to Jane, "a fucking peeping Tom!"

"Are you sure, Denny?" laughed Jane.

"Yes, I'm sure I saw someone watching us!" he replied.

"Just fuck me babe, I'm so close to cumming now, don't stop!" Jane ordered.

Denny continued to ram his cock up her pussy, but was nervously looking around to see if the person was still watching.

"Babe, I don't care if anyone sees us, maybe it'll give them a thrill, just don't stop now!" said Jane.

Denny gripped her tighter, and fucked for all he was worth. Then he saw the man again, he had emerged from the undergrowth and was now leaning against a tree. He didn't look very old, maybe nineteen or twenty years old. He had blonde hair, and his tanned chest was bare, sporting a lean, fit body. He just stood there watching them, and Denny could now see him clearly.

"Jane, he's back, look!" whispered Denny.

Jane looked up and spotted him. "Fuck, do you see what he's carrying?" she asked, nervously.

By the man's side was a long handled axe.

"He must be a woodman, maybe he lives in the forest," replied Denny, who hadn't yet stopped his assault on Jane's warm wet hole.

"I'm so turned on babe, even more so now that we've got an audience!" said Jane, sexily, "oh look, he's got his cock out!"

Sure enough the young man had his cock exposed to them, and was busy rubbing it until he had an impressive erection.

"Fuck me harder babe, fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeeeeee!" Jane cried.

The young man looked nervous, the couple must have seen him, he thought, but he couldn't take his eyes off them. He was so turned on by their brazen screwing, that he couldn't help playing with his cock. He didn't know whether to stay and watch and risk trouble, or whether it would be best to scarper and leave them to it.

Denny was now in a dilemma, seeing that the man had an axe, he didn't want to confront him angrily in case things got out of hand. Yet he was also aware that the young man watching them had aroused Jane.

Knowing that Jane was a dirty slut, his next question didn't seem that shocking after all.

"Maybe I should ask him to come over and join us?" he asked.

"Mmmm, you're so right babe," giggled Jane, "two cocks are always better than one!"

Before Denny could form the words to invite the stranger, Jane had already called out to him.

"Hey, you!" she shouted, "wouldn't you rather be over here fucking me as well instead of just watching?"

The man smiled at them, still holding his raging hard-on. He couldn't believe his luck, not only had the couple put on a show for him, they were now inviting him to take part! He started walking towards them, leaving his axe behind thankfully, Denny thought. Jane smiled at him, excited by his lean, rippling body.

"What's your name?" she enquired, as he approached them.

Denny had stopped fucking and was now stood up, his hard cock glistening in the sun with Jane's cunt juice.

"Rob, my name's Rob," said the young man, who was still holding his erect penis, "I'm sorry if I startled you a minute ago, I couldn't help myself."

He tried to explain that he worked in the forest as a woodman, and that it was quite regular to disturb couples courting in the woods.

"That's ok, that's a fine cock you've got there Rob, so are you up for a bit of fun with me and Denny here?" asked Jane.

To her, the thought of having two cocks to play with was sending her filthy imagination into overdrive.

"If the invitation is open, I would love to!" Rob replied eagerly.

Kneeling in the grass between them, Jane grabbed hold of both the men's cocks and pulled them towards her hot mouth. She took turns with them, sucking one while wanking the other hard, swapping over and over again, sometimes taking both cocks in her mouth at the same time.

"She really loves to suck cock!" said Rob.

"Yeah, I'm a really lucky guy," said Denny, "and today's your lucky day too!"

"Oh yeah babe, don't stop, that feels really good!" Denny moaned, as Jane sucked him.

"Hey, my pussy needs some attention, are you both going to ignore it?" Jane complained.

Rob was keen to delve his tongue into her moist cunt, and parting her thighs, kneeled down between them. He tenderly lapped at her fleshy pink lips, teasing her clit, sucking gently on it while he inserted a finger deep inside her.

"Aaaaaaaaaah!" Jane squealed.

Denny held her head in a vice-like grip so he could carry on fucking her sweet mouth. With her free hands, she pinched and pulled at her nipples, causing them to swell angrily. She was in heaven now, she loved to suck cock, have her cunt eaten out, and feel the searing pain as she punished her nipples, what a slut she was!

Rob lifted her ass off the ground and began licking at the tight rosebud of her ass, his tongue probing and darting in and around her ass-hole. She could feel an orgasm building up inside her, and squeezed her thighs tight around Rob's head.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!" she screamed, as she came, squirting pussy juice all over Rob's face, while she rubbed Denny's cock hard. Rob's face was drenched in her girl-cum, but he carried on licking and sucking at her while her body jerked violently as she came. Finally her orgasm subsided, and Rob turned her over so that she was on all fours between Denny and himself. Jane's ass was wet with his saliva, so he introduced two fingers into her rear, causing her to groan with lust.

"Oh yeah, I just love to have my asshole stretched!" she cried. Rob worked his fingers in and out of Jane's ass, using spit to help lubricate her, ready for something bigger.

"Denny, I want Rob to fuck my ass, is that ok with you?" Jane asked wickedly.

"Only if I get to fuck it as well!" Denny chuckled.

Rob pushed the head of his swollen cock at the entrance to her ass, easing it past her tight sphincter.

"Mmmm.....nice!" she gasped.

Her eyes rolled with pleasure, and mouth gaped wide as the thick meat filled her rear passage. Denny knelt down in front of her, offering Jane his cock to suck again. Both the men began thrusting at her, using her body to fulfil their pleasure.

Rob banged away at her ass, fucking it hard, while Denny pushed his cock deep into Jane's throat. This was crazy, thought Denny, just an hour previous, they were having a quiet walk in the woods!

Rob pulled his cock from her ass, and pulled her cheeks apart to reveal her gaping ass-hole, then plunged his tongue back in, driving her wild.

"Denny, fuck my pussy while Rob fucks my ass-hole, do it, and do it now!" she commanded.

Jane climbed on top of Denny as he lay down on his back. Her thighs were astride Denny's hard cock now, and she impaled her pussy on him. Denny gripped her hips tightly and began fucking her hard. Rob pushed his meat back into Jane's ass, and fucked her in unison with Denny.

"Oh my God, I feel so full of cock!" she screamed.

Jane was being ravaged by both men, being used and abused like a rag doll as they took their pleasure from her cute body. Their fucking was fierce and rough, just how Jane liked it. Rob took hold of her throat, half choking her while Denny slapped at her face repeatedly and gagged her mouth with his fingers.

"You're a dirty slut, but you're MY dirty slut!" he reminded her.

It was all too much for Jane, who was cumming for a second time, a more powerful orgasm this time, bigger than she'd ever experienced before.

"Owwwaaaeeeaaagh!" she shrieked, her voice echoing loudly around the forest.

Her body bucked and twisted uncontrollably, as she thrashed about between the two men. Her pussy pulsed and throbbed madly as Denny fought to keep his cock inside her.

After she had finished, Rob picked her up, turning her around to face him, and made her squat over Denny's cock. Lowering herself down on his large cock, the tender walls of her rear passage were stretched once more, as he filled her up.

"Yesssssss!" she whimpered.

She reclined back on top of Denny, exposing her pussy to Rob. He moved closer, lifting her legs up, before plunging his cock into her dripping wet cunt. Like this, they fucked her again and again, until Jane was delirious. It was relentless, perverted and carnal.

"I want both your cocks in my ass!" Jane suddenly demanded.

Rob withdrew his cock from her pussy, and pushed slowly into her asshole, sliding it in alongside Denny's cock. Her ass was being stretched like never before, double filled with man-meat. As Rob and Denny began grinding their thick cocks into her, Jane thought she was going to die with pleasure.

They reamed out her ass without mercy, until both the men were close to cumming themselves. Eventually, they couldn't hold back any longer. They made her kneel on the grass in between them.

"I want to drink your cum, both of yours!" Jane said, greedily, looking at each of them.

She had one hand between her thighs, her fingers pushed deep inside her cunt. She had reached around behind her with her other hand, and had three fingers in her ass.

Holding her greedy mouth wide open, and sticking her tongue out, Jane invited them both in turn to shoot their loads into her. Rubbing his cock hard, Rob came first, grunting loudly, erupting a jet of creamy white cum straight over her extended tongue. She closed her mouth, and swilled it around inside, mixing it with her saliva.

Denny then came too, a torrent of cum squirting into her open mouth, some of which escaped down her chin. Jane used a finger to scoop up what she could, back into her mouth. Both the men's cum was now thoroughly mixed together, and being swished around in her mouth.

"Mmmm!" Jane gasped, savouring the taste.

Rob and Denny each let out a satisfied sigh, wiping their cocks over Jane's face. Jane used her fingers to bring herself off for a third time that afternoon, giving herself the most exquisite climax. As her orgasm subsided, she let all of the creamy cum she held in her mouth spill down her chin and on to her tits.

"You guys are the best!" Jane exclaimed, as she slowly massaged the sticky mess over her nipples.

Blue_Suzi
Blue_Suzi
29 Followers