Impulse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

"That was one hell of an impulse!"

"I know, I'm sorry. Are you mad at me?"

Mad at her?

"No. I'm not mad, I would have thought that you would be mad at...me?" Sally still had Cary completely floored, her reactions were nothing like he would have expected.

"I was just curious, I never saw anything like that before, I wanted to know what they do."

"Well, I guess you do now!" Cary laughed, suddenly he found all of this funny.

"I sure do. I want to try that with you, OK?"

"Why, are you planning on practicing for a job down there?" Cary grinned at her.

"No, I could never do something like that. I just want to try that rubbing thing on you like she did. I never even thought of doing something like that."

"I don't know, do you think I can get it up?"

"I will bet you can." She grinned, standing up. She reached down and tugged the little red dress over her head.

There wasn't a stitch underneath it.

Cary blinked again at that.

"When did you do that?" He asked, looking at her puffy hairless loins.

"Oh, I shaved it all off before I left today, do you like it?" She pushed her pelvis forward, a sexy look on her face.

"Yes, I do. But I mean what happened to your..panties?"

"I took them off right after I got to the first club. When I was waiting for you. I expected you to be there any minute, but then it took a whole hour." She laughed.

"You mean when those two guys were...You said you were dancing, you mean with no panties on?"

"Yep!" Sally giggled.

"I know the one guy knew, because he put his hand on my fanny when we were dancing. I made him quit that. But then they both knew and started getting grabby." she added.

"Did anything else happen?" He asked. This was strange also, she was standing there stark naked while they had an almost normal discussion.

"Not really, the one guy kept trying to slide his hand..up there, and I kept stopping him. Then the taller guy complimented me on my boobs and was trying to touch them, that's when you showed up."

"Oh. Maybe you should wait until I am around before you ever do anything like that again."

"Yes. It was just an impulse. But it made me kinda...hot?"

"I can see that. Come here."

Sally slid up on top of Cary. In short order she had his pants undone, then she got up on top of him and used her hairless pussy to stroke his length.

"You sure do have a nice big fat one, honey!" She said, giggling.

"I know, Tara told me so." Cary grinned.

"Didn't you get jealous when she....?" He managed to ask, Sally was causing some very nice sensations as she slowly slid her lower body back and forth.

"No, I was right there and she used a condom. I can't believe it, she had her hands right on your cock!" She was panting now.

"That made you horny?" Cary asked, feeling himself shudder as she just kept sliding her hips back and forth against him.

"Yes! It was hot, but she didn't actually have you put it in."

"What would you have done if she had?" He pressed at her with his hips trying to get inside her, but she was leaned too far back.

"I don't know, I was pretty drunk I think but probably made her stop. I didn't plan..I mean, it just..happened and I was curious, I wanted to know what they do. Now put it in me...please?" Sally lay back and opened her legs wide.

+++

Later, he lay there holding her.

"No more of those clubs, OK?" He said.

"OK."

"And no more going out with no panties when I am not there, either." He added.

"Oh, I don't know about that. That was fun. I have been so horny all day, just thinking about you. I wasn't going to take them off, but then I was sitting at the bar and...I just wanted to surprise you!" She grinned.

Cary looked at her. Good lord, was she thinking of going out looking like that again? He felt himself begin to stiffen at the thought.

"Honey, today has been full of surprises!" He told her.

Sally rolled over and reached for her phone, began pushing buttons.

She glanced at his swiftly expanding erection, giggled as she pushed the button to send the message.

The other one went off almost instantly, laughing he reached to pick it up.

"if i do u better not b late" It read.

Cary lay back satisfied, grinning.

He never was going to every understand women.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers