Impurity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polo_mark
polo_mark
18 Followers

Dave threw himself into his chair and logged on to his PC, playing some music very loud. He gritted his teeth in his determination not to masturbate, and in 20 minutes he felt calm enough to do some work. As he worked though some exercises his mind began to wander to his sister.

Dave resolutely decided that he would put the events of the past few days behind him, lest they should spoil his relationship with Dawn. Satisfied that he could muster sufficient self control he made his way back downstairs and went to sit with his sister.

"Still a little hot and bothered?" she asked as soon as he walked in.

Dave flopped down onto the sofa next to her and poked her in the ribs; Dawn yelped and jumped in the air.

"You shouldn't make fun of your big brother," he rebuked, "I'm a lot bigger than you, you know."

Dawn pouted at him before throwing her arm around his shoulder and resting her head on it.

"You wouldn't hit a helpless young girl would you?" she asked innocently, biting her lower lip. Dave snorted.

"You're far less innocent than you look," he replied, not fazed by her charms.

Dawn's face was split by a grin.

"Well, you're right about that."

The two of them watched a bit more 'Family Guy' before Dave extracted himself.

"I really do have to get on with some work," he said to his twin, beginning to make his way up the stairs.

"I suppose that's what you get for not doing any work in the week," Dawn said, "I've got absolutely no work today."

Dave grunted at his sister.

"No, it's because I didn't pick doss subjects."

As he said it Dave realised he was in trouble; his twin sister's eyes blazed with mixed anger and mirth.

"I'm bloody well going to get you for that!"

Dawn shot up from the sofa and ran towards her brother; he was prepared for it and crouched low, grabbing his sister by her waist and taking her straight to the floor.

"Ouch! You shit!"

Dawn wrapped her legs around Dave's waist and tried to roll him over; Dave remained in place.

"You realise that I've won trophies in this kind of thing, right?" he teased his sister.

She began to pound his back with her fists before finally giving up. Dave stepped off her and turned away. She quickly took the opportunity to bring him to the floor. Dave rolled over to get out of the hold, but ended up with his sister astride him.

At this point he became painfully aware of his sister's lack of clothing, the glint in her eyes and, finally, the way she was positioned on top of him, her ass on top of his lap. Dave tried to move but she seemed more than happy to remain grinding into his pelvis. Dave gritted his teeth as once again he felt himself getting hard. With a final burst of willpower he threw his sister off and pinned her down.

"I win," he said, before letting her go and climbing the stairs, leaving Dawn to stare after him.

***

When Dave arrived in his bedroom he saw that he had received a text message. He checked his phone to see that it was from Amy:

Hiya Dave. I had a really great time on Friday. Do u wanna do something now?

I'm free all day; just come by and pick me up XXX

Dave's face was split with a grin and he was suddenly filled with energy. He grabbed his wallet and keys off his desk and quickly bolted out of his room. Dawn was just outside his door; she gave him an appraising glance.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" she asked.

"I'm just going out for a bit," Dave replied absently, making his way downstairs; Dawn followed him.

"That's not what I asked Dave," she said. Suddenly a mischievous grin split her face. "Is it that girl again?"

Dave's face told all.

She cackled, "What's her name then?"

"It's Amy," Dave replied. "Look, I've really got to go; I'll be back a bit later."

With that he yanked the front door open and climbed into his car, shooting down the road towards Amy's house.

Dave arrived less than 5 minutes later. Impressed with his timing he climbed out of his car and made his way down the path. He knocked on the door and an attractive blond woman in her late thirties opened the door.

"Hello," she said, "can I help you?"

"Hi, I was just wondering if Amy was in." Dave shifted uncomfortably. The woman's face lit up.

"Oh, so you must be Dave!" she said, a bright smile on her face. "I'm Trish."

She stuck out her hand, which Dave promptly shook.

"Amy's around the back; there's a side alley there."

Dave made his way around the side of the house and stopped in his tracks when he saw Amy loping towards him. She was clearly making the most of the warm September weather, wearing shorts so tiny they hardly deserved to be called shorts; these displayed her firm, athletic legs to full effect. Her hair was pulled back into a pony tail which accentuated her beautiful face and her strapless top displayed just the right amount of cleavage.

Amy threw her arms around Dave's neck and planted a kiss on his cheek, before whispering in his ear, "You look happy to see me."

Dave returned her embrace.

"How could I not be, you look so beautiful."

Amy seemed delighted by the compliment and gave his a second kiss, this one on the lips.

"Shall we go then?" Dave asked, and they made their way to his car.

They went to the cinema and Dave bought two tickets for the latest romantic comedy along with drinks and some popcorn for Amy. The film was terrible, but Dave's arm was around Amy for the whole performance, and her head was rested against his shoulder. Amy began to grow more and more bored with the film and leaned over to kiss Dave every few minutes; as the film reached its climax she kissed him with increasing frequency before finally she decided not to stop at all.

Their lips locked in a passionate kiss, Amy's tongue swirling around Dave's mouth; he began to feel his cock twitch in his trousers, which Amy quickly picked up on. She slid her hand into Dave's lap and began to rub him through his jeans. As her rubbing increased in pace the lights in the cinema came back on. Dave was very glad that they had picked seats towards the back and no one had seen them, as far as he could tell.

Dave suggested that they sit and wait until the credits had finished, so that he could give his erection time to subside. When the bulge in his jeans had finally decreased in size they both stood up and made their way down the stairs and out of the cinema. By the time they got outside it was beginning to get dark; it had been a long movie.

"So what do you want to do know?" Dave asked.

"Hmm... I'd quite like to see where you live; who's at your house?" Amy asked, catching Dave by surprise.

"Well, my dad's on a business trip, and mum's at work until about midnight, so it's just my sister, Dawn," he replied.

"Let's go then," Amy replied.

Dave noticed a glint in her eyes and surmised that she was still worked up from what had happened in the cinema. Dave helped her into the car and he made his way back to his house. As he placed his key in the door and walked in he was relieved to see that his sister had put on more clothing.

She seemed a little surprised that he had brought a girl back with him, and she was dumbstruck when she saw how stunning Dave's girlfriend was.

She quickly composed herself enough to say hello.

"Hi Amy, I'm Dawn."

"Hi Dawn, it's nice to meet you," Amy replied equally cordially.

They proceeded to chat for several minutes and Dave was relieved to see that they clearly liked each other. His thoughts were cut short as he heard his name being mentioned.

"So Dawn is it alright if I borrow your brother for a minute?" Amy said, glancing back towards him.

"Sure thing, I'm just going to go watch some TV," Dawn replied, before making her way into the living room.

Amy glanced at Dave, before grabbing his hand and pulling him up the stairs as fast as she could.

"Which one is yours?" she panted, her voice beginning to sound husky. Dave pointed towards his door and she practically kicked the door open as she dragged him inside. Dave had just about enough time to push the door shut before Amy was on top of him, eagerly latching herself onto his face.

Dave tried to kiss her softly, but Amy grew more and more insistent as she began to drag him towards his bed. As soon as she had pulled him down she began to rip his shirt above his head. Dave began to feel slightly apprehensive, but decided to relax, and let Amy steer the course of events.

Having managed to remove Dave's T-shirt, Amy began to rip off her own top, sliding her shorts to the floor and unclasping her bra. As her bra fell to the floor Dave gasped in appreciation; her breasts were perfectly formed, not especially big, but almost completely round. Her puffy, light pink nipples poked out towards him as she bent over to give him yet another kiss.

Amy fumbled around with the button on Dave's trousers, finally managing to undo it and rip open the fly of his jeans, pulling them down together with his briefs. She clasped his already hard shaft in her hands and began pumping it vigorously. Dave leaned back and shut his eyes.

"Fuck..." he moaned.

"Are you alright Dave?" Amy asked mockingly.

"Fuck..." Dave said again as he felt pressure build up within him and a churning sensation in his balls. He groaned as he shot his load all over Amy's hand and torso. Her breathing gave no signs of slowing as she leaned across Dave's chest and once again forced her tongue into his mouth. Dave moaned again as he quickly grew aroused once more.

He pushed Amy off his chest and rolled her onto her back. She flashed him one of her dazzling smiles and slipped her underwear off. Dave positioned himself between her legs and began stroking her thighs.

"Please Dave," Amy moaned.

"Please what?" he asked, grinning from ear to ear.

"Don't mess me around," Amy panted, moaning as Dave's fingers moved further up her thighs, "just do it!"

Dave decided not to be a tease and without further ado slipped his index finger inside of Amy, whilst using his other hand to stroke her clit. Amy's breathing became even more erratic, taking rapid and shallow breaths as Dave slowly increased the tempo of his hand movement. He began to feel Amy's lubrication build up until it ran down his hands; he continued his ministrations, his head bowed in concentration. Amy threw her head back and continued to groan at Dave.

"Please... don't stop," she moaned at him. Dave increased the speed even further, furiously pumping his fingers until finally Amy bucked wildly and thrashed around.

Amy eventually collapsed on Dave's pillow and closed her eyes. Dave stared at her for several moments wondering how he had gotten so lucky. Amy finally opened her eyes and gave Dave a wink.

"Thanks for that," she whispered, sitting up and giving Dave yet another kiss. Dave relished the moment before she jumped up, gathering her clothes from around the room. After they had gotten dressed they gave each other a quick hug and made their way downstairs.

"Sorry about barging my way into your bedroom," Amy said, grinning apologetically.

"Why would you be sorry about that?" Dave asked, confused, "I enjoyed every second."

Amy's face lit up and Dave was once again struck by her beauty.

"Thank you! So did I!"

She then opened the front door and grabbed Dave by the hand, leading him back to the car. Dave began the drive back to her house.

"Did you say you were getting a new car on Saturday?" Amy asked as they were driving.

"Yeah," Dave said "I'm really excited about it."

Amy slid her hand into his lap.

"Can I come with you to get it?" she asked him, "we could make a date out of it!"

Dave gave her a smile and put his hand on top of hers.

"I'd like that," he said.

polo_mark
polo_mark
18 Followers
12