In a Bottle... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeban
Zeban
396 Followers

As he pulled into the parking lot for his apartment complex, he was just thinking how glad he was that he had the whole weekend to try and forget this crazy chapter in his life. He got out of his car, went upstairs, and fumbled with his keys, wondering what sounded good for dinner that night.

He opened the door to his apartment and not five feet in front of him stood the very same genie that he had summoned from the totem pole.

"You aren't real!" he told her, hoping it would dispel the hallucination he was having.

"I am quite real, master. And I have returned to thank you for what you have done for me. For giving me the freedom to choose my own path in life." She smiled at his reaction as she spoke to him.

Alan somehow managed to remove his keys from the door and get it closed. He came in and stood right in front of her, reached out a shaky hand, and caressed her cheek. She was telling the truth. His genie had been real, and she had returned... but why?

"But you already thanked me before you left. You said you knew that I was telling the truth, I wanted you to be free."

"While that is all true, my thanks were very inadequate for the caliber of gift you have given me. And though it is true that I saw that your heart's true desire was my freedom, I am still able to see all of your other desires as well. To this end I have decided to spend the rest of your time on this world together fulfilling many of those desires, if you wish."

"What? No! While I am flattered that you would make this choice of your own free will, spending your remaining time here with me isn't spending it any differently than if you were with a different master!"

"I didn't saymy time. I was talking about your time, master. The average life span of a Djinn is approximately 6,000 years. Once you have left the physical world, I will have plenty of time left to spend however I choose."

Alan's head was beginning to spin again with the possibilities of what she was suggesting and he found it easier to sit down as he was starting to get a little dizzy again.

"Six thousand years...? So if I lived to be 122, that would only be 1/60th of your average life span. That would be like two years for a human in comparison. I suppose that would be alright..." Suddenly something she had told him last sunday popped into his head. "Wait, I thought you said you only had the power to grant one wish per master?"

"That is true," she said as she grinned at him. "However, during the past five days that I have been gone, I have been collecting other friends of mine, djinn with similar powers who currently do not have masters. I managed to find three of them since you lamented that I did not have the power to grant you three wishes."

Alan sat on his couch dumbfounded. Of course, now it made sense. She hadn't been leaving him because he set her free. She had merely been hunting for a way to grant him his wishes. And she had found it. A perfect loophole.

While Alan sat there making all of the connections, his genie walked over closer to him and bent over to whisper in his ear.

"You also have some desires that I can fulfill even without using my abilities, correct?" As she said this, her tongue slowly traced the outside of his ear sending a shiver down his spine. Alan watched with rapt attention as she stood before him and slowly unwrapped one of the silks from her torso. It seemed to drift in the air all on it's own for the longest time before she let it float down to the floor. Off came another silk, floating up into the air, making her nipples barely visible through the remaining cloth. Alan couldn't detach his gaze as his beautiful genie began to slowly gyrate her hips while she stripped for him -- one cloth at a time.

When next she removed a piece of silk, she let it float behind his head before gripping it with her other hand and sliding it back and forth across his neck, pulling herself ever closer to him in the process. The silk upon his skin was extremely sensuous and felt smoother against him than he imagined even her unblemished skin would. She continued rubbing him with her silk, letting him enjoy this for a moment before allowing it to glide down over his arms, giving him goosebumps. She surprised him again, abruptly and firmly gripping his wrists and wrapping the silk about them in a tight knot.

"One of your desires is to experience this as realistically as possible," she murmured as she finished binding him. She winked at him when he looked up into her eyes. "That means no touching, yes?"

He nodded, not quite trusting himself to speak at the moment. Alan hadn't had a girlfriend in some time and had of course been very attracted to his luscious genie. All the same, her sudden attentions had come as a shock and he felt slightly embarrassed to have been caught thinking of her sexually as she could obviously tell what his desires were. Although he barely knew this creature, he felt safe with her in a way that a child would feel with a parent and let her tie him up both to see what would happen next and just because it aroused him even further.

She slipped off the last piece of silk wrapped about her breasts and they bounced free. Alan found his mouth beginning to water and his pants shifting to accommodate his rapidly expanding girth. He realized that he had been secretly fantasizing about her breasts since he first saw her silken-clad form nearly five days ago. They were gorgeous. Larger than he had previously thought seeing them while they had been pressed against herself, they held the perfect shape and swayed back and forth before his face with perky little nipples that were now a very dark color and as hard as diamonds. Her obvious arousal only served to further his own. She must've sensed his tension because she leaned forward just enough to rake one of her nipples across his cheek, teasing him more.

She began to twirl around, dancing for him to the rhythm of a song only she could hear, and as she did so two more silks drifted with her hands away from her waist. Alan was rewarded with glimpses of her ass every time she spun, as one of the silks had completely revealed her butt while still keeping her thighs and crotch covered. He shifted uncomfortably on his couch trying to keep his urges under control.

She must have noticed the effect that all of this was having on him because she began to twirl more slowly and moved closer to him again until her silks were continuously sliding along his face and neck with every pass, driving him insane. She raised her arms so she could get closer without hitting him with her elbows all the while twirling slowly until eventually instead of her silks, it was her breasts sliding across his face. Alan closed his eyes and snaked out his tongue to flick her nipples each time they brushed his face, eliciting several low moans from his genie until she was once again too far away.

Her dance almost over, she continued to rotate slowly while removing the final few silks still clinging to her lower body unveiling a nearly hairless crotch with only a small strip of hazel colored hair leading down between her legs.

Alan made no attempt to conceal his obvious erection as she started back towards him giving him flashes of her ass and pussy between flutterings of the last silk until she finally tossed it up into the air to begin its long decent to the floor with the others.

He had definitely never had a striptease from any of his girlfriends before, not even the ones he had slept with. His genie had the perfectly toned body for it, which made it even better -- enough meat on her bones so you couldn't see her ribs, but not muscular either.

She turned around to sit on his lap, but stopped with her succulent ass barely an inch above him and held it there. She rose up the tiniest bit only to lower herself back down to hovering over him. She repeated this over and over until she was lightly grazing his crotch. It took all of the willpower Alan had at his disposal not to dry hump her each time she rubbed against his pants. After a few minutes of pushing him as far as she dared, she put her hands in front of herself and leaned forward onto his table, giving him a phenomenal, full view of her pussy. Her inner lips distended slightly, glistening with her juices and betraying how aroused she had become giving him a lap dance. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at him, watching him admire her backside for a moment before she spoke.

"There are two desires you have had for a long time, now satisfied. Can you think of any others you would like me to fulfill, master?" Her ass swaying back and forth as she asked him.

"Everything about you is so... perfect." He mentioned, more than slightly distracted.

"Of course." She stated as though he were merely reminding her of what he already knew. "You were my last master, so when I was brought forth from my containment chamber I was given the form most suitable to grant your desire."

"So you are what... my literal perfect idea of a woman?"

"In almost every sense."

Eager to test the validity of this new bit of information in a couple of different ways, Alan started by leaning forward and running his tongue between her pussy lips. This brought forth a guttural moan from his genie, giving him a jolt of pleasure as he realized it was his first time touching her. Her juices were sweet like a melon, one of the things he had always heard about some women having that others did not.

"If you untie my hands now, we can see what else about you is perfect."

"Yes, master." She said half with obedience, half with excitement and turned around to free him. As she untied his wrists from behind his back something gnawed at the back of Alan's brain.

"Since my wish was for you to be free, that means you don'thaveto do any of the things I ask of you, right?"

"While you are correct, it is still in my nature to be subservient. Call it habit, I suppose." She pulled the silk free and abandoned it on the floor, then looked straight into his eyes meaningfully for several seconds as she continued contemplating his words. "Are you worried that I will disregard your wishes, or that I may harm you to free myself? I assure you that I will take care of you in any way I can, miraculous or otherwise. This includes looking after your safety."

He reached down to her on the floor and held her head between his hands. "Nothing more than a fleeting thought I had... but thank you for that." And he leaned down to kiss her affectionately on the mouth, touching her intimately for the second time since he had met her. They kissed slowly, but forcefully, their yearning driving the motion.

While they kissed, she slowly enmeshed her body with his, ending up sitting on his lap with her arms around his back. Somehow she got her skillful tongue into his mouth and stimulated a few spots he didn't even know existed. When they broke for air she ran his bottom lip between her teeth, then licked it playfully. If he didn't already have an aching hard on, the look in her eyes and her sensuous breasts pressing against him would've instantly amended that.

Before his genie decided to take him beyond the point of no return, Alan resolved himself to take control of the situation, and he grabbed her by the shoulders and sternly peeled her off of his lap to lay her down on the couch.

"I do believe I have an investigation that I need to take care of," he recalled as he removed his shirt and lay his body on top of hers.

With her luxurious form trapped beneath him he kissed her once more before exploring. He started behind her ears, lavishing her with little flicks of his tongue, trying to mimic what she had done with hers. He moved down along her neck and collarbone kissing lightly every few inches and went all the way around her left breast so he could start at the bottom. Alan loved the underside of breasts more than the nipples almost. It was a shame they weren't more sensitive.

Oddly enough, his genie began to squirm fiercely as he drew patterns all across her underboob with the tip of his tongue. He began to gently nip upward with his teeth until he got to her little areola, at which point he promptly sucked it right into his mouth and rolled it back and forth. His hand kneading her other breast just wasn't enough and he slipped her nipple out of his mouth to change sides. After he was satisfied that he had given her other breast equivalent treatment, he moved back downward, eliciting a long moan as he kissed his way down the bottom of her breast. He made a mental note to explore her sensitive breasts more later.

He paused to admire her perfect belly button before continuing his attentions down across her hip bones, finally coming to a stop at her neatly trimmed strip of vertical hair. Running his nose through it, he found it was the softest hair he had ever felt, reminding him of a stuffed animal for a moment before he nuzzled his way between her nether lips.

After a bit of nosing around he uncovered her clitoris and drew slow circles around it. She moaned again and her breathing quickened noticeably. He snaked his tongue out and flicked it a few times before kissing it hard.

"Oh master! Force your tongue into me!" she cried delirious with pleasure.

Alan loved being given instruction, and tried just that. After licking all along the outside of her lips, he thrust his tongue into her several times. Each time he felt her vaginal walls crush his tongue, trying to hold it inside of her. Her hips bucked upwards each time his tongue touched her slippery hole. He teased her for a moment, flicking her with his tongue and then pulling back when she tried to impale herself onto it. After the fourth time, she grabbed her nipples out of frustration and tugged on them, trying to stimulate herself to an orgasm. He continued his assault a second time, filling her with his tongue and wiggling it around before pulling back for a breath. She had lost the ability to form words and moaned and mewed at him while his tongue penetrated deeper into her bucking pussy and her hands tore at her breasts.

When she came it was a dream come true. Her squeal of bliss was accompanied by several small showers that hit Alan in the face until he managed to lock his mouth over her fountain. She continued to scream as her initial orgasm crashed into her second one resulting from Alan's suction and the added attention of her hands. It took her many more squirts and a full minute to come back down. Of course Alan didn't mind, as he had discovered that her ejaculate tasted as sweet as Mountain Dew and was busy swallowing everything he could.

Slowly her eyes lost their glazed look while she caught her breath. "I didn't even know I could do that," was the only thing she could manage.

"You did say you were perfect. I've always had fascination with women who can squirt, so I had to do a little research." A recurring thought hit Alan once more and he chuckled, "Man, I'm glad my last roommate moved out already, or she definitely would be packing her bags right now."

After another restful moment his glowing, beautiful genie sat up and took hold of his hand helping him up off the couch. She led him down the hallway.

"I need to show you something."

Zeban
Zeban
396 Followers
12