In a Bottle... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeban
Zeban
395 Followers

Lucky removed Alan's hand and rolled over so her head was above Misty's pussy and guided Alan into her warm mouth. She quickly resumed the pace he had set with Misty and used one hand to stroke his shaft while her other hand was between her own legs rubbing fervently. Alan gave himself over to the wonderful feeling of orgasm as he felt his balls tighten and start to contract. Lucky pulled him out of her mouth when she sensed him nearing release and opened wide, stroking the underside of his head with her tongue. His first jet of cum shot past her and hit Misty's breasts, the second went past her tongue and hit her cheek, then he finished emptying his balls into her waiting open mouth.

Carmella was overtaken by her orgasm when she saw Alan shoot on Lucky's face and she extracted her legs from around him and lay down to rest when she finally stopped shaking.

Exhausted, Alan lay down nuzzled between Misty and Carmella and closed his eyes for a moment... and then sleep took him.

Zeban
Zeban
395 Followers
12