In a Bottle... Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still naked from the waist down, Misty leaned forward into Alan's hands and lifted her behind to rest squarely against his hips, his cock settling snugly between her cheeks. It twitched at the contact, dribbling a string of pre-cum onto her back.

"You're definitely going to make me late," Alan reprimanded her, not sounding terribly regretful.

She wiggled her ass in response, turning her head to look back at him with a satisfied grin, knowing she had won.

"You'd better be quick then, master."

In one fluid motion, Alan released his grip on her body, backed up a half step, and grabbed ahold of his cock, guiding it into her waiting vessel. She squealed in mock surprise. She was so sopping wet from her orgasm that Alan slid inside of her all the way to the hilt with one stroke. It was pure heaven. He sighed and just sat there for a brief moment enjoying the feeling of her pussy as it adjusted to him.

Before too long Misty began coaxing him by squeezing her inner muscles gently, driving him wild. Alan responded in kind by turning her so she faced towards the shower again and placed her hands on the edge of the bathtub before he began a rocking motion. She met his thrusts eagerly and soon they began to increase in intensity.

"You can go deeper than that," she encouraged between ragged breaths.

Alan said nothing, lost in his heightened state of arousal he couldn't handle her wetness for very long and felt his balls tightening. He thrust into her as deep as he could go, pressing the very fiber of his being against her backside to try and appease her. As he did so, he again brought his power forth crafting an illusion of pleasure to mirror the sensations he was feeling inside of her.

He focused on the slippery wetness sliding against him, the pressure against the sensitive underside of his cock from being behind her and pressing down with each stroke. He focused on the sensational feeling that he got each time she squeezed that perfect amount--not tight enough to hurt, but just enough so he could feel all of the little bumps and ridges inside of her as he slid out.

"Oh, yes!" She squealed, uniquely experiencing his pleasure as well as her own. "That's what I'm talking about! I'm going to cum again!"

By now Alan was teetering on the edge of orgasm himself and bucking his hips against her with wild abandon. He couldn't handle her cries of ecstasy. With one last long thrust he came deep inside of her, groaning his pleasure to the world. He managed to drop his enchantment just before he lost control of his magic and saturated Misty with an overdose of pleasure. Her body stiffened and began to shake, her orgasm taking hold as his began to subside. She leaned forward, releasing his still-throbbing member from her tunnel and exploded. Her orgasm ripped through her body as a long jet of juice erupted from her crotch adding to the puddle she had already made on the wet bathroom floor. Her legs shook as her muscles tried to give way while she moaned in pleasure.

"Quickie or not, you two are still louder than a couple of angry cats in a burlap sack," Magik jeered from the doorway. She was just finishing getting dressed.

Misty glanced back with a weary, satisfied smile, unable to say anything while she panted, catching her breath. Alan gave Magik a kiss on his way past her to stifle any further complaints and playfully spanked her behind.

As Alan gathered fresh clothes and tried to recover from his own throes of passion an odd feeling of unease came over him. He finished putting his pants on and went to the front door, opening it to glance around for no apparent reason. There was nothing of any particular interest out there. He wasn't sure what he had expected to find.

Unsatisfied, he went to check on Lucky and Carmella, not having seen them since the night before. Reaching for the door handle the hair on the back of his neck began to prickle up with tiny goose bumps. He gripped the handle and threw the door open, his heart skipping a beat. The quiescent trickle of the five tiered waterfall greeted him along with two curious faces, present and unharmed.

"Is everything alright, master?" Lucky probed.

"You look like something is bothering you," Carmella echoed.

He nodded slowly, preoccupied with peering around the room. Everything seemed to be perfectly in order. He let out a puff of air, realizing that he had been holding his breath. Alan still couldn't shake the weird feeling of paranoia hanging around his head like a stubborn old spider web. Misty came up behind him and placed a gentle hand upon his shoulder, her soft breasts pressing against his side. He looked down at her cute freckled face and her swirling red eyes and made a decision.

"For some reason," he announced to no one in particular, "things feel... off. I don't know why. I might be going crazy, but I don't feel comfortable leaving you where I'm unable to be certain of your safety, and right now I just have the sensation that something bad is about to happen."

Misty gazed back at Alan with an unreadable look for a moment before a smile finally crept onto her face. It felt good to see her smile and eased a bit of the inexplicable tension in the air.

"Then we shall come with you to work," she replied squeezing his arm reassuringly before letting her hand drop to her side.

"If that's your plan you'd better hurry and get dressed sweet cheeks," he said grasping her shoulders and turning her to face the bedroom before giving her a little nudge. "You've already done your best to make me late today."

Alan thought he saw her wink at him before she vanished into the bedroom to join the others in dressing.

"Outside clothes, please!" He hollered back around the corner as he hurried to the bathroom to shave.

- - -

Once Alan had everyone rounded up and in the car it was 8:08, just barely a couple of minutes behind schedule. He sped a little bit more than usual--and thought more than once about using his magic to change the traffic lights before deciding it was probably a bad idea--and managed to make it just in time.

As they stepped out of the car and walked towards the office Alan began working on an invisibility illusion. He had realized on the drive over that while he might be able to get away with explaining the presence of one genie he would have a hard time with four. He had talked with a couple co-workers about his 'new girlfriend' when they inquired about his recent change in mood. It was true, he had become more outgoing lately, and he always felt more comfortable around women when he was in a relationship, but he never explained that it was actually several women he was with. He could bring Misty in to meet them easily enough and they would be none the wiser. Regardless, it would likely be easiest to just hide everyone and avoid answering any difficult questions.

Alan fleshed out an illusion mid-stride to keep all four of the djinni invisible and silent, something he had to really focus on last week when he ran into Eneros and felt like he was fighting for his life. He paused by the entrance and turned to speak with them before thinking better of it and turning back around. No sense in looking like a crazy person by talking to thin air.

"There," he murmured under his breath, "No one will know any different now. Make sure you don't bump into anyone though. I can already tell that I won't have enough fortitude to encompass you all in ethereal illusions too, and I don't need people around here freaking out about ghosts or some nonsense. That would only attract negative attention to us."

He pulled open the front door to the building and held it for a significantly longer period of time than he needed to go through, allowing the djinni a chance to slip inside unnoticed. He followed them inside, led them down the hall to his cubicle, and got settled in at his desk. He prepared himself mentally for holding onto his enchantments all day long to keep the genies from being noticed while he worked.

All morning long while Alan was trying to focus on his work his thoughts kept drifting back to the genies. They didn't make things any easier on him, either. Cloaked in silence and invisibility, they chose to intermittently brush up against him. Ghosts indeed. Alan was acutely aware of how Misty had felt the time that he had teased her in his kitchen. At first he wasn't sure if he was imagining it: 'Was that a tongue on my ear?' Each time he looked and saw no one, wondering if he was only tricking himself by thinking about them. 'I swear that was a nipple tickling my lip.' After an hour or two they began to get more brazen, moving from teasing to outright torture. A pair of breasts resting casually upon his head. Someone unzipped his fly and reached a hand inside to briefly tickle his balls with long fingernails.

After he finished lunch Alan went to sit down in his chair only to find that he had actually sat on someone's lap. At that moment he entirely gave up on trying to get any work done. He was afraid that he might make another mistake in his distracted state and actually lose his job this time. The proposals would be there tomorrow. Presently, a pair of invisible arms snaked their way around him and grasped him tightly before clasping both of his hands and lowering them slowly down to the arms of the chair with a silent commanding undertone--'Don't get up.' Someone wheeled him over to his desk and spun him so his legs were underneath it. He felt a hand come to rest upon his leg and soon it was joined by another and another...and another. When the hands began to roam up over his groin and unclasped his belt he tugged at the invisible force holding his hands still. He was met with firm resistance followed by a gentle squeeze. He would not be allowed to have his hands back apparently. He relaxed the tiniest bit, giving in to his curiosity, wondering how far they would go.

His pants now open, providing access to whoever had their hands on him, his semi-erect cock was fished out of his boxers--an odd sight that Alan still had to remind himself was actually real. It just sort of floated out and laid itself down against his stomach. He felt their palms moving up and down along his length, his erection poorly hidden halfway beneath his desk. Alan watched as the blood rushed to his groin, bringing him to full hardness.

There he was in the middle of the office, pants halfway down his legs, cock poking out the front of his boxers, obviously hard as a rock, and to top it off he was floating about seven inches above his actual chair as he remained sitting on an invisible woman's lap. The only way this could look any worse was if he had porn pulled up on his computer monitor.

He minded quite a bit and yet he didn't at all. Especially when the feeling of many hands went away to be replaced with something wet engulfing his tip. The thrill of being naked in public wasn't something he was used to. Little beads of sweat had formed on his forehead, and he squirmed awkwardly as two other tongues joined the first.

He bit down hard on his bottom lip to keep from shouting as their tongues danced playfully across his lap. In his mind he was screaming, 'Oh shit, that feels wonderful!' He closed his eyes for a long moment and shuddered with pleasure, unsure of whether he loved it or hated it when they teased him. He decided that it was probably a combination of both mixed with the confusion of it all that pushed his euphoria to new heights. They knew how to drive him mad like nobody before had ever done.

Just then he heard a feminine voice humming in the hallway outside of his cubicle accompanied by the muted clip-clop of high heels on carpet. Someone was coming around the corner. He began to panic. He knew he only had a few seconds until he would be in full view of them; just a desk and the arm of his chair barely shielding him from the hallway. He tugged again at the hands holding his arms. They held strong.

"Someone's coming!" he hissed under his breath, hoping he could at least have time to use his hands to cover himself if they released him at the last second.

No such luck. He held his breath and closed his eyes tightly. A set of teeth lightly nibbled at the inside of his thigh.

"Hi, Alan," she said, waving as she walked by.

"Hi, Janine!" he blurted back a little too loudly, recognizing who it was by her voice. He worried that she would come back to see why he was acting so awkward. Had she seen him with his pants down? But she had already passed and was humming her way down the hall again. He waited, counting the seconds in his head, hoping that she wouldn't turn around.

Under his desk the tongues continued their assault on him, tracing little pathways here and there--along his lower stomach, upper legs, and up the side of his throbbing erection to swirl briefly around the head of his penis once or twice before quickly retreating--providing no release. They were teasing him in the worst way. It was agony. It was bliss.

"You guys are definitely getting me fired today," Alan sighed quietly.

His heart thundered away in his chest in part from the sensations coming from the attention his genies were giving him and partly from the panic and thrill of almost being caught. He opened his eyes finally, unable to hear anyone in the hallway any longer. It took him a moment to realize that he appeared to be wearing pants. It took even longer for him to come to grips with the fact that despite wearing those pants he still seemed to be feeling several tongues sliding against his bare skin. He blinked, confused.

It was then that he felt it in his mind. The pants weren't real. Alan had created an illusion on instinct alone to protect himself. He had wanted to be clothed, and suddenly he was. His mind filled in the blanks for him. He released the illusion and suddenly his pants were around his knees again. His hard cock, a pillar of throbbing blood, still pointing up in the air, supported by invisible hands, glistening with the saliva from invisible tongues.

Alan watched as slippery trails of saliva appeared along his skin, chasing their silent perpetrators as they all made their way in slow tortuous circles to converge with little nibbles from sharp teeth along the base of his cock. Without warning Alan felt a soft pair of lips envelop him completely as he was thrust into the mouth of whoever seemed to be taking charge pleasuring him.

"Oh f-" Alan cut his exclamation short with a sharp hiss of air from between clenched teeth, remembering at the last second that he was still at work.

In sharp contrast to the unconcerned wanderings of the tongues moments before, the mouth now riding him seemed to be working in conjunction with its tongue and throat muscles to squeeze the life from him at a feverish pace. He felt his balls beginning to swell with a familiarly painful sensation and wondered if Magik was contributing a little extra to the experience.

The tongue belonging to the genie who was blowing him swirled around and around the entire way down and all the way back up every time she tried to deepthroat him. The remaining tongues had settled to cupping his balls and lapping gently while the furious blowjob picked up intensity.

Once her throat began to relax and she was able to take him in completely it was only a matter of moments before Alan lost control. Somewhere around the fourth or seventh time he felt his cock head hit the back of her throat--he lost count, his head swimming in ecstasy--he began to thrust his hips. She responded in kind, slowing her strokes to almost a complete stop, just barely moving, letting him take over and fuck her throat. And then he came. And came. And came. He felt like a waterfall had burst forth from his balls. Normally he only got a solid three or four shots before his orgasm slowed to a dribble, but the pulses just kept coming. Ten. Eleven. All the while she diligently continued to nurse him with her mouth, her lips wrapped tightly around him, swallowing as often as she could. Fourteen. Fifteen. Sixteen. Finally they began to slow as the grip of his orgasm loosened its hold.

When Alan regained his faculties he looked down at his crotch to find Misty between his legs gazing back at him. Lucky and Carmella were on their knees on either side of him. He must have lost control. He had been keeping up the illusion for several hours now.

"Good job," she mouthed at him, her hand still slowly milking him.

At least no one could hear them still. He closed his eyes and sighed. As he sharpened his mind and crafted his illusion anew, he felt the hands holding his relax and start to wander.

"Don't even think about it, Magik," he smiled wearily.

- - -

Once Alan had gotten them home and made some dinner--homemade pizza with barbecue chicken and red onions--things started to wind down finally. He was still keyed up from his strange paranoia that morning, wondering if the magi might show up at his apartment like they had at the office, but it was nice not worrying about keeping his harem hidden from his co-workers anymore. He always relaxed a little more when he got to watch the djinni eat. Their unabated excitement at the everyday events in his life was so innocent and childlike.

While they ate, Alan stretched out in his chair and turned his thoughts to recent events. He had used quite a variegated array of magic already in the short time he had been practicing. He had the ability to render people invisible--to the point where any stage magician would be jealous--and completely silent. He could conjure monsters straight from Tim Burton's nightmares. He had given pain, and he had given pleasure. He could conjure a darkness so intense that it was terrifying. He could imitate cries for help in any voice imaginable. He could craft any number of astonishing illusions to directly affect the senses.

Alan wondered how far his magic would go when his train of thought was interrupted by the passing idea of mazes. He had always enjoyed creating and completing mazes on paper from a young age. When he got older he had enjoyed using his trowel in the backyard digging trenches through the dirt and then filling them up with water. He would watch enraptured as the water would come spurting out of the hose and follow the meandering path he had dug this way and that, pausing to fill a large hole, climbing slowly uphill, rushing downhill only to run into a rock he had placed there and being forced to split in two. As a teen his fascination turned to corn mazes--suddenly the mazes were too large to look at from above, an element that had excited him somewhere deep in his core.

The fleeting memory was gone as quickly as it had come on--such is the nature of the wandering mind. Alan decided that he would revisit the idea of constructing mazes with his magic at some point. He could certainly create something even more fun and challenging than a corn maze.

Alan stood up, pushed his chair in, and sharpened his focus. It was time to see how far he had come. He dug deep into the corners of his mind, thinking about sand and hot sun. The kitchen around them vanished, leaving only the 5 of them congregated around a table with the remainder of the pizza. Instead of the apartment, there was desert as far as the eye could see. Alan refined the illusion as much as he could, a hot wind suddenly kicking up sending stinging sand against his skin. He squatted down and scooped up a handful of sand and watched it sparkle in the sun before clutching it in his fist. He stood up and stepped around the table, heading towards a nearby sand dune, letting the sand he was holding slowly trickle out the bottom of his fist to trail off in the wind. He got only about 5 steps before a wave of nausea overcame him and his vision began to flash with little white spots. He immediately released the illusion as his mind began to reject it.