In a Class of His Own Ch. 02

Story Info
From theory to practice.
9k words
4.8
48.9k
42

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,298 Followers

I started writing a letter to Nina while I was in Edinburgh. I described what I was seeing, of course, but it was mostly about her. I told her how wonderful she was, and how much I had enjoyed our time together. Somehow, I wanted her to understand that the past few days had been magical - out of the ordinary.

I felt a very strong connection. ( I wrote) It's a friendship I would like to maintain, despite the distance. Writing this letter feels, in a way, like talking to you - and I'd like to continue our conversation.

OK, a bit sappy. But it felt good. The letter would probably be waiting for her when she got home. I wrote to Steve, as well, and zipped off a few postcards.

After Scotland, I went to Amsterdam, and then Belgium. The battlefields and First World War cemeteries around Ypres were a bit of a pilgrimage for me, as they are for many Canadians. It was at St Julien, in 1915, that Canadian soldiers were caught in the first poison gas attack. Incredibly, they didn't run - they stayed to fight, and prevented a German breakthrough. Some of these incredibly brave, incredibly foolish men placed handkerchiefs, soaked in urine, over their mouths, as rudimentary gas masks.

Paris was a bit intimidating. It's a big city, and my schoolboy French wasn't quite up to the challenge. I understood very well, but getting complicated ideas across was much more difficult. I saw some of the Louvre, Les Invalides, the Eiffel Tower and the Champs Elysees.

Then it was off to Normandy, on another pilgrimage - to the D-Day beaches. My grandfather had landed on Juno Beach.

But the highlight of this part of my trip was when I followed a fellow traveller's advice, and went to Mont St Michel. It's one of the top three tourist destinations in France, and it was easy to figure out why.

I got that magical, other-worldly feeling again, so I wrote another letter to Nina. I wasn't sure if she would be home before this one arrived. I described what I had seen and done, but mainly I just let her know that I was thinking of her.

Chateaux on the Loire, and a quick swing through Burgundy ... I promised myself that next time I travelled to France - and there was going to be a next time - I would rent a car. Some places were just too hard, or too time-consuming to reach, on foot, or by bus and train.

I wondered what it would be like to travel with Nina. I'll admit that I was mostly thinking about the evenings, when we would return to our hotel, or Bed & Breakfast. I dreamed of making love with her, all the way, imagining all of the positions we could have tried, if only I had had condoms.

The next day, I bought some condoms. You never know.

Carcassonne was everything I thought it would be. I started another letter to Nina there. One of the advantages of letter-writing is that you can stop anywhere, and then resume your letter later, when you have more to say. I know: you can save a draft of an email - but who does that?

My next destination was Barcelona. It was raining lightly, so I put on a shell jacket. I started with the Sagrada Familia, Gaudi's unfinished basilica. It's certainly unique - there's nothing like it. Opinions are pretty evenly divided, between those who hate it, and those who love it. I spent an hour trying to decide which group I belonged to.

Then I walked down the Rambla. It was still drizzling a bit, but not enough to discourage the tourists or the locals. The Rambla was a wide, tree-lined avenue, where you could watch people strolling about, out to see and be seen. There were a few cafes, but it wasn't totally commercialized - at least, not back then. But it was always crowded.

I found a huge, colourful indoor market, with some exotic spices that I had never seen before. The lady who worked there struck up a conversation with me. She quickly exhausted my inadequate Spanish, and switched into French, which I could handle. I was asking about the saffron, when she glanced over my shoulder. She asked me to turn around.

- "That man - in blue. You see?" she said. "And the lady in the coat?"

I saw exactly what she meant. The guy wasn't wearing a raincoat, or a jacket. His clothing was worn - almost shabby. A local, then - definitely not a tourist. But he was looking up, to right and left, as if he was seeing the market for the first time.

He was keeping pace with a black woman in a long coat. When she stopped, to browse at one of the stalls, he stopped, too, and started looking around as if he was a fan of the architecture. Very suspicious.

The woman had a small purse on her hip. It was open, because she had just bought something - or was going to. The man stepped a little closer to her.

I moved into the middle of the aisle. When he closed in on her, I was sure that he was going to reach into her purse. Two quick steps, and I was next to the guy. I just shoved him, with two arms.

He staggered, and regained his balance a few feet away. Now, an innocent person would have been shocked, and would have come out with something along the lines of 'What the hell?' This guy saw me glaring at him, and just slunk away.

The woman in the coat had turned around, and was looking at me, bewildered. She was black, young, and strikingly pretty. And confused.

It was the lady at the spice stall who saved me. She called the black girl over, and explained everything. After a false start in Spanish, they spoke French. The fellow behind her was a well-known pickpocket, who had been in and out of jail. The police knew him, but they couldn't follow him around all day. She had pointed him out to me ... and I had saved the young lady. The spice woman made it sound a lot more heroic than it actually was. I'm pretty sure that I blushed.

But the black girl was suitably impressed. She held out her hand - palm down, limp wristed. "Celine." she said. "Merci, Monsieur...?"

- "Chris." I took her hand, and held it for a moment. "Enchante." I said.

- "Oh, you speak French?" she said, pleasantly surprised.

I apologized, in advance, for my Canadian accent. Some French people can be very fussy about language. Celine wasn't one of those. She was delighted to learn that I was Canadian, and that it was my first day in Barcelona.

- "You must let me show you the city, then." she said. "Have you seen the Sagrada Familia?"

- "Ahh ... I was on my way there." I fibbed.

- "Then we shall see it together. I insist. It is the least I can do, after you saved me."

- "It was nothing." I said.

- "Not for me." she said.

God bless my parents, for sticking me in that French immersion school. I could understand 90 to 95% of what Celine said. I spoke slowly, frequently hesitating as I searched for the right word. She was very patient.

- "I understand English, too." she said. "But your French is so charmant, so genial ... it is a pleasure to hear."

Well, 'charmant' is good, and so is 'genial' (nothing to do with genius, in case you're wondering).

Celine was well-educated, and surprisingly knowledgeable about Canada. She was curious, and asked me quite a few questions. I answered in French, as often as I could, but she understood me very well if I switched to English.

She was French-born, but her family hailed from Senegal - except for her paternal grandfather, a white Frenchman. "He gave me this." she said, tapping her aquiline nose. Now that I looked more closely, I realized that it did set her apart. She had dark brown skin, full lips, and big brown eyes, but with that nose, she looked very exotic.

- "Oh, the rest is all African. Well - mostly." she laughed, running her hands down her flanks and hips. Her long coat was particularly tight across her full chest. I looked, of course. She wanted me to look, and smiled when my eyes finally returned to her face.

Celine knew a great deal about Gaudi, and art in general. She was a wonderful guide, and enjoyed showing me the basilica I had already seen.

I didn't feel too guilty about fibbing. It meant that I was able to split my attention between the church, and Celine. She had great legs, and moved gracefully, like a dancer. She seemed fully aware of where my eyes were focused, and went out of her way to give me a show. She swayed as she walked, with slightly exaggerated hip motions.

She also adjusted her long coat a dozen times, pulling it tighter across her chest, or her backside. I didn't need Moe's advice to read these signals. French girls, it seemed, didn't waste time on subtlety. The only thing I wasn't sure about was why she was doing it.

It was for my benefit - there was no doubt about that. But I couldn't help wondering how she had made up her mind, so quickly, that she was going to put on this show for me. Was she just flirting? Or was I being seduced?

- "Have you seen the house of Picasso?" she asked. "No? You must. It is not far."

- "Lead on." I said. "I would follow you anywhere."

She liked that comment, if her grin was anything to go by.

I would really have liked to have Moe around, to coach me. Celine was exotic, hot, and a highly skilled flirt - or seductress. I really hoped that it was the latter.

But I had absorbed Moe's lessons enough to remember to act with confidence. Why wouldn't Celine want to seduce me? I was a nice guy, decent looking ... And if I was completely wrong about her intentions, so what? She was five years older than me, as it turned out - but it didn't seem to matter to her, and it certainly didn't bother me.

The Picasso Museum was no big deal - I'm no art expert. It didn't have any of his famous paintings - those were in galleries around the world - but they had hundreds of his sketches. The guy was absolutely obsessed with a painting by Velasquez, nearly 300 years earlier. But Celine was really keen on this stuff, and it was fun to watch her grow animated as she tried to explain it to me.

We were there for quite a while. My stomach growled - loudly. I apologized, but Celine only laughed. "Listen to me, talking on and on about art, when you need to be fed." Then she snapped her fingers. "Ha! I can combine the two - art and food. Will you let me buy you dinner? I owe you that much, at least, after you saved me from that thief."

- "I would be happy to have dinner with you." I said. "But there's no need for you to pay."

- "Nonsense." she said. "You are in my neighbourhood. You would do the same for me if we met in Canada."

She took me to a restaurant called the Four Cats, where Picasso and his friends used to eat - often for free, because the original owner was a sucker for art and artists. It was an awesome place.

- "This is impressive." I told Celine. "I'm in your debt. I would never have found this restaurant unless I had met you." It was true. In those days, we couldn't just pull out our phones and find the top 10 places to eat in Barcelona. You had to read your Lonely Planet guidebook, or get your information from a tourist office, or a fellow traveller.

I don't remember what I ate. I was getting more and more turned on by this exotic French-Senegalese woman. She didn't need the long coat anymore. When she took it off, my jaw dropped so far, it bruised my sternum.

She was outrageously stacked. Her breasts couldn't have been real. And the rest of her reminded me of the song 'Brick House'. It didn't escape my notice when she got her hands stuck in the arms of her coat, which had the effect of thrusting those massive boobs towards me. And of course Celine was watching my face, to make sure that I hadn't missed the point(s).

But there was another signal from her, which even Moe might have missed. Celine was calling me 'tu', rather than 'vous'. It's impossible to duplicate in English, where the personal pronouns are identical: you.

In France, though, the difference can be very significant. The French are quite reserved, with strangers. Using 'tu' indicates a degree of familiarity, or of intimacy. Celine was either extremely open, or she was sending me a verbal message, along with all of the visuals.

- "Tomorrow," she said, "we should go to the Salvador Dali museum. It is a few hours by train, but according to a friend of mine, it is well worth the trip."

- "I wouldn't want you to change your plans, just for me." I said.

- "No, no. I was going there in any case. It would make me happy, to have your company. Where are you staying?"

I told her the name of my little old hotel. I wasn't 100% sure how to get back there, but that wasn't foremost among my thoughts at that moment.

"That is too far." she said. "You should stay with me, tonight. My hotel is close. Then we can go together, first thing tomorrow."

A few months ago, I would have blushed, and said something stupid, like 'Oh, I don't want to cause you any trouble'.

Now, I said: "I can't think of anything I would rather do." I looked her in the eye, and smiled.

Celine smiled back. "Then, why are we waiting?' she said. She paid our bill (it wasn't cheap), and I helped her with her coat.

As we walked the few blocks back to her hotel, Celine held my hand, and blew my mind.

- "I have never been with a Canadian." she said.

My knees wobbled.

- "I've never been with a Senegalese-French woman." I managed to say. "And certainly never with someone so beautiful."

- "Flatteur." she said. (Flatterer) "Mon chevalier blanc." (my white knight)

Her hotel was nothing special- but she was. Celine suggested that I might like to take a shower. It sounded like a good idea. The water was hot, and the pressure was enough to leave my skin tingling.

When I pulled the curtain back, Celine was standing there, waiting, to wrap me in a towel.

- "I poured you a glass of wine." she said.

While I sat down, she peeled off her clothes - with the bathroom door wide open. Great legs. A powerful body ... and then she unveiled her silicone-enhanced tits. They were only the third pair of breasts I had ever seen, and they were spectacular. Every move she made was part of a tantalizing striptease, designed to bring me to the boiling point.

She stepped into the shower, and left the door open so that I could continue to watch. I sat in the only chair, a glass of red wine in my hand, with my erection tenting the towel in front of me. I couldn't have told you how much of my arousal was from the visual feast she presented me, and how much was from the simple fact that she was doing all of this deliberately.

When she turned off the water, I was ready with two towels for her - one wouldn't have been enough. As she wrapped herself up, I offered her a glass of wine.

- "I am so fortunate to have met you." I said.

- "You think that now." she said. "Wait until later."

It was time to take charge. I took her in my arms, and pulled that incredible, pneumatic body towards me.

- "I'm the luckiest man in the world, tonight." I said.

Her lips were moist, and flexible. When I kissed her neck, and took a tit in hand, she moaned. They might have been artificial, but she could she could still feel them. I was trying - hard - to keep my cool, but I'm sure that I was panting in her ear.

Silicone feels ... unusual. But her nipples were responsive to my fingers and lips. I picked her up, and carried her to the bed.

I think that Celine was surprised by how quickly I went down on her. She told me later that most men, in her experience, weren't that keen to 'lick her cat'. But she was fresh from the shower, and completely shaven - it wasn't so common, back in the day.

Eating her out was a pleasure. Her response made it even more enjoyable for me. Celine was thrilled to have my face in her crotch. She came - loudly - within a couple of minutes. She immediately reciprocated, and took my rock-hard erection in her mouth.

- "Another day." she panted. "I will suck you to completion. But tonight ... I must have you inside me."

She straddled me, and watched, wide-eyed, as I pulled on a condom. The moment it was on, she grabbed hold of my dick, and tucked it into herself. Celine was wet, and wide open. She sank down on my cock, and moaned "Ah .. ah - incroyable."

It was only the second time, in my short life, that I had been inside a woman. And I realized, as Celine slid her hips back and forth, fucking herself on my cock, just how much Carol had shortchanged me.

She had reluctantly permitted me to have sex with her, and even then I had to attend to her needs before trying to satisfy my own. It was like a grudgingly-given reward for serving as her porter-chauffeur-servant. And every so often, when Carol catered to me, it was calculated to establish and maintain her dominance.

By contrast, this beautiful black girl was enjoying herself. Her eyes were closed, her nipples were erect, and she was humming as she masturbated my erection with her hot, wet, silken pussy. She wanted to be here, riding me. I reached up to squeeze her massive, store-bought tits.

I had missed so much, over the years. If only I had met someone like Celine when I was younger.

She rode me hard, and cried out when she came. I wasn't quite done, so I flipped her onto her back. Celine grunted as I stuffed my cock between her distended pussy lips, and thrust back into her. I pummelled her, pounding my rod into her pink depths. My first orgasm was astonishing - I stopped breathing as I shot my load into the condom.

Celine clutched at my arms, and pulled me into her embrace. She was nowhere near finished, though. She fondled my limp cock, and then took me between her lips.

I fucked her from behind, doggy style, and then again, in the missionary position. Celine was not fragile, and I pounded away at her, slamming my cock into her humid pussy. I'm pretty sure that we had three orgasms each.

She held on to me afterwards, murmuring: "Remain with me. Another day, at least." I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

***

We overslept. I woke before her, but I wasn't going to disturb her. She was an armful, for one thing. I just enjoyed watching her as she slept. Aside from her prodigious breasts, Celine had a taut, muscular body.

I wasn't sure where the day was going, so I decided to make the most of the morning. I caressed her butt, her hips, and her powerful thighs. Then I softly stroked her pussy lips, and ran the tip of my finger between them.

- "Mmm. Yes, like that." she mumbled.

I fingered her until she grew wet. My hard cock was squeezed between our bodies, pressing against her ass. Celine was grinding, rolling her hips. She reached between us, and took me in her hand.

- "Ah - Someone is ready." she said.

We never did make it to the Dali Museum.

After a late breakfast, she insisted that we go to my little hotel, get my bag, and bring it back to her hotel. That led to a frenzied stripping off of clothes, and a wrestling match on the bed. Her favourite position was obviously woman on top, cowgirl style.

I wasn't about to complain, because it put her breasts within range of my hands, and it was intoxicating to watch her face: she kept her eyes closed, head tilted back, totally caught up in the moment.

Celine was a vibrant, passionate woman. I was like a kid in a candy shop - but a candy shop I wanted to visit again and again. I did my best to match her, to give her as much pleasure as she was giving me.

I had an odd moment of self-awareness. Here I was, in a hotel room in Barcelona, fucking a beautiful French-Senegalese woman. It was something I could never have imagined happening - not in a million years.

After another shower, we walked for a while, and then stopped for a cafe.

- "Where were you going, after Barcelona?" she asked. "If you had not met me?"

- "But I did meet you." I said. "And that changes everything."

- "On that we can agree." she said. But she insisted that I tell her my travel plans. And then she changed hers. Just like that, she decided to postpone her tour of Catalonia, to go with me.

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,298 Followers