In a Far Far Away Place Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they were done sexually he pulled away from her, and she stood back up and out of view of the camera. They both laughed and made comments on how they didn't expect to be doing that tonight. Neither of them paid attention to the camera, and both their lustful urges looked quenched. They both stopped and froze when one of them eventually looked back at the screen. She made a movement to cover herself with her hand, but it could have been to caress her own breast. He dove towards the screen, and then our communication was terminated.

My last message was, "Hello Rachel. You can tell Colin I would love to show you a good time." It might have been my evil sense of humor, but each passing second had me wanting to be serious about having her for myself. I looked down and seen my spent cock still rock hard with anticipation with what I was about to see. I opened my email and found a message with several pictures of my newly acquired friends. They were all with her nude, or in lingerie. Each picture clearly had her face, and she looked like she had spent time on her makeup and smile.

As I scanned her pictures and returned to pleasuring myself to her images I thought about how I would use the email address they used to write me. I wondered if I should contact them first and remind them about how they had opposing opinions on what my discretion should be. I was fixated on one of her best photos as my orgasm was building, at that moment I was certain I wanted to pursue this women. I was marveled at my good fate that I would find someone so close, and someone I always though was attractive. She had always been someone I thought was unattainable, but now she was my minds desire. I was edging and ready to explode when a new email appeared.

It was from the same email address. I stopped stroking my throbbing cock, and lived in the sweet agony of my pleasurable delay. I opened the email and read its contents. It wasn't exactly to my liking. It was asking for us all to be adults, and for me to honor their discretion. It was asking for me to delete the pictures sent, and for me to understand this was all part of a fantasy they like to play. Every sentence was asking for me to understand that they didn't want to pursue anything with me other than a cyber-sexual relationship.

I felt my pulse beat in my throat, and my ego was deflating with my manhood. This letter was going to enforce my desire to be a good person, and I wasn't sure if I could do anything unwanted towards these nice people. I did want her, but I did understand that it was possible this was just a game for them. I would respect them and not write them back, but I wasn't going to delete the pictures either I mused. "I guess I could always try to meet them online another time and try my luck again," I thought.

A second new email arrived as I was still adjusting to the first one. It was from a different email address, and had Rachel in its name. I opened the email and read the single sentenced question, "Do you secretly still want to be with a married woman knowing it's me?"

"Yes", I whispered.

12