In a Far Far Away Place Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. I was looking at the pinnacle of my fantasy, and he was unraveling my desire to be his prize. "Please don't let my brother find out," was all I could say after the brief silence.

While standing in front of the stores plain glass windows he reached for me, but only grabbed my dress straps. He tore them from my shoulders while splitting my dress down the back. I was standing with the fragments of my dress around my ankles and my arms wrapped around his shoulders as he lead me back onto the front customer counter.

He pushed me back so that I laid flat across the counter. I raised my legs over his shoulders, and slid my ass to the counters edge. I heard him undo his pants and then reach into his wallet. I looked around my raised legs and seen him begin to tear loose a condom. He looked at me so that I would notice what he was doing, but my intentions were different now. I edged my body closer to the edge of the counter and pushed his readied tip on my already fertilized lips.

"Do you want me to use this," he asked while handing me the condom.

I looked at the condom in my hand and said, "I am yours till 4:00pm. It will be hard to explain my torn dress if I arrive home after my husband, but the clock on the wall says its only 2:30 so you decide," I said in a voice so needing that I didn't recognize myself.

He smiled, and looked to be waiting for my next reaction. I was reconsidering opening the condom for him when I felt him enter me. Again there was no resistance to the single thrust it took from him to be completely inserted in me. "I don't think you want protection, especially now that I am telling you I want you bare," he answered and then paused. He spoke again after taking several deep thrusts into me while holding my body still with a firm grasp of my hips. "Ask me to fuck you on your front counter without that condom. Admit that you will want more even after your husband finds out about me," he demanded.

He was holding my ankles up over his shoulders and thrusting bare inside me. His tone changed, and everything I knew about him was gone. He was now the mysterious man that I dreamed of. My body was reacting to him, and my mind was attaching itself to his will. My body began to tighten and I felt the return of my orgasmic state. "Yes I want you to use me, and I need my husband to know you did. Fuck me anyway you want just fuck me please," I moaned.

He then took my hand that was holding the condom by the wrist and guided my actions till I dropped it on the floor. "I am going to work overtime," he said as I was compelled to push him deeper into me. He effortlessly pleasured my body across my place of business, and with total abandon I begged for him by name to continue. Even after pleasuring me several times he had the fortitude to want me more, and before long I was calling home to say I would be late for dinner.