In a Foreign Land

Story Info
English Rose gets an interesting education in America.
3.6k words
4.47
39.3k
22
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,211 Followers

I had done my A-levels and like many of my friends I was still debating whether to head straight to university or take a gap year when the letter arrived. I'd been offered a full scholarship at an American university. I was ecstatic. I'd almost forgotten the audition pieces I'd written for the creative writing course that I was so desperate to do and now I was offered a chance to get an English degree for free.

The thought of moving to America for 4 years was a bit daunting. The campus of the university I would attend was bigger than the little mining village in the north of England where I'd spent all 18 years of my life until then. My parents encouraged me to go though. They knew that it was a once in a lifetime opportunity for me, a chance to do something that nobody in our family had ever done and a chance for me to discover the world. It was simply too good an opportunity to miss so I soon found myself on a plane across the Atlantic.

In order to save as much money as possible on my airline ticket I ended up having to stop one night in Chicago. I stayed at a motel near the airport and didn't have a chance to see the city as I was too tired from my long flight. The next morning I felt a lot fresher and by the time I got off my morning flight to the place that would be my home for the next 4 years I was wide awake and eager to take in everything.

As I'd picked up my suitcases I went looking for a representative from the university. He was dressed in jeans and a casual shirt and leaning against the counter of a car hire firm, holding the sign nonchalantly. I walked up to him and was struck by how tall he was, probably 6'6".

"Hi," I said and shook his hand. "I'm Rose Taylor."

"Pleasure to meet you, Miss Rose Taylor," he said with that sexy drawl that I would become so accustomed to. "I'm Professor Danner from the English faculty and I'm here to pick up the international scholarship students."

"Oh," I replied and looked around. "How many of us are there?"

"Normally there's half a dozen," he said with a wry smile. "This year we only accepted 2 applications and the other one pulled out so it's just you."

"Oh, I see," I bit my lip nervously. I'd been told that I'd be attending a one week orientation course with the foreign students to get us used to the American educational system and get us prepared for the start of the semester. "So what happens with the course then?"

"I guess it'll just be you and me, unless the replacement for the other student manages to sort out his travel arrangements within the next couple of days."

Right... Well, this Professor Danner seemed OK. I wheeled my trolley out to the minibus and he picked up my suitcases as though they didn't weigh a thing. He seemed quite young for a professor. In my imagination professors were ancient men with pipes, dressed in tweed, not tall, blonde, muscular cowboy look-alikes. He pointed out some landmarks as we drove and we soon arrived at what looked like a ranch.

"This isn't the university?" I said insecurely.

"Yes and no, the university owns this ranch and it's used for all kinds of events. We always hold the student orientation courses here because the foreign students get a kick out of being at an American ranch, and also because campus accommodation isn't available for freshmen until next week."

"So are there others here now?" I asked nervously.

"No, just the English faculty. The other faculties are doing their own thing."

He showed me in and let me pick which room I wanted. He then proceeded to explain what the next week would be like. The accommodation was completely self catering so he suggested we take turns cooking and then the days would be spent doing a little bit of sight-seeing, a lot of form-filling and generally getting me acclimatised. The first afternoon went by quickly and as a consolation for not getting the social interaction with other students that I had expected, Professor Danner took me to a steakhouse for dinner. The next day continued where we left off and it went by very quickly.

That evening I volunteered to cook spaghetti for our dinner and we were just about to sit down when Professor Danner stopped, looked at me and looked a bit sheepish.

"I'm gonna get fired if anyone finds out, but I do like a good wine with Italian food. What's the legal age for drinking in England?"

"18."

"So do your parents let you drink?"

"My mum spent her childhood in France. She's been serving me wine with my food since I was 12 years old."

"So they wouldn't kill me if I offered you a glass of wine?"

"They'd probably kill you if you drank wine without sharing it with me," I laughed.

We had a pleasant meal and afterwards Professor Danner cleaned up while I took my glass of wine out on the veranda and enjoyed what was left of the sunset. I couldn't believe I was there. I looked out across those wide open spaces, the landscape was so different from what I was used to. Soon Professor Danner came out and joined me.

"Professor Danner," I turned to speak to him. "Have you lived around here your entire life?"

"Please, Rose, I know I'm Professor Danner while we're at school, but I'm only 30 years old. Call me Todd."

"OK, Todd," I felt a bit embarrassed to call my professor by his first name.

"And yes, I've lived in this county my entire life. I've travelled a lot, but I'm always happy to return here."

"It's beautiful. Very different from what I'm used to, but stunningly beautiful."

"I'm glad you like it."

Maybe it was the wine. Maybe it was the rising moon. That night we talked for hours about the most intimate and personal matters. I found out that Todd had initially gone to college to play football until he realised his love for the English language. I found out that Todd had been engaged and left at the altar at his Christmas wedding the previous year. I found out that he took his grandma out on a "date" once a month. I told him about growing up in a poor pit village where everybody struggled to make ends meet. I told him about the boyfriend I'd had in the prep-school I'd attended on scholarship, who dropped me like a hot potato when he realised that I wouldn't let him do what he wanted to do with me. I even told him about feeling ugly as a child, being tall and lanky and having freckles and bright red hair.

"I can't imagine why that red hair would make you feel ugly," he smiled at me. "In the right light it's like a fire, it gives you an air of something untouchable, like a goddess from an ancient myth."

Our eyes locked. His cool blue eyes looked into my green and for a moment it was if we were the only people on earth. All too soon the magic was broken as he cleared his throat.

"Right," he said and put his hands in his pockets. "It's 2 a.m., I think it's time for bed."

He opened the door for me and then told me to sleep tight and he'd see me in the morning. Once I was in bed I couldn't sleep. His words from before echoed in my head. Did Todd mean that he found me beautiful? Did his words mean that he found me desirable even? I saw his face before me. His tanned skin, his strong jaw, and those blonde locks that kept falling across his forehead. For the first time in my life I realised that I was sexually attracted to a man and the man was my own professor.

I spent a restless night alone in my room. No matter how much I tossed and turned I couldn't get to sleep. Every time I closed my eyes I imagined Todd kissing me, touching me, making love to me. I was still a virgin, I knew very little about sex, but I knew that the aching feeling in my gut was an ache for Todd to fill me and complete me as a woman and I nearly cried because I knew it could never happen.

The shower the next morning did little to wake me up and to my surprise, Todd looked even worse than me when I ran into him in the kitchen.

"Morning Rose," he mumbled. "Sleep well?"

"Not really."

"Me neither, Must've been the wine."

"Must've."

"What do you say we get started while we're having breakfast? The sooner we finish the more time for an afternoon nap."

I agreed and we got straight into the thick of things. We were careful to keep the dining table between us as long as we worked, but when we took a break for lunch we kept bumping into each other. Every time I felt his body next to mine it was as though a shockwave of heat went straight to my pleasure centre and I could feel myself getting moist. Todd looked uncomfortable too, almost jumpy. He quickly stepped back when our bodies made contact and he avoided my eyes.

The last task of the day involved looking at a big display. I sat on the sofa and Todd placed the display on the table. As I started pointing things out and asking questions he sat next to me to see where I was looking. We both made sure there was plenty of space between us. When he'd answered my last question Todd looked at me.

"Any other questions?"

"No, that's it."

"Then I'll put this away and we have a 4-hour break before it's time to think about dinner again."

"Let me help you."

I shouldn't have said that. We both went for the same corner and our heads collided. Todd grabbed me to stop me from falling and suddenly we were standing there, his arms around me, both of us panting. I could feel my nipples stiffen despite the heat from Todd's chest. I slowly looked up and our eyes met. I don't know how long we stood there for. Our inner demons were fighting a war. We both knew it was wrong, but in the end we both gave in to our feelings.

Todd lowered his head until his lips were an inch from mine and I could feel his breath against my skin. I tilted my head slightly and he accepted it as the invitation it was. His lips devoured mine and his tongue soon invaded my mouth, playing with my tongue, teasing me. His arms wrapped around me and he held me tight with his hands caressing my back. I let my arms wrap around his neck, holding his face close to mine and soon my fingers were nested in his hair.

No man had ever kissed me like that and I knew instinctively that it wasn't going to be enough. As I felt him harden against my stomach I moved tighter against him. I wanted him to know that I could feel his erection and wanted him to act on it, but I didn't quite know what to do.

Far too soon he broke the kiss. We stood in each other's arms, gasping for air. His lips were as swollen as I imagined mine to be and his stiff penis was burrowed between us.

"Rose," he finally said and pulled away, turning around to adjust himself. "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that."

"But I wanted you to."

"You're only 18 and I took advantage of you. I'm your professor."

"I may be only 18, but I know what I feel and I've never felt like this. My whole body is on fire for you."

"Please, sweet Rose, I'd only end up hurting you. You're so young and innocent. You should find a boy closer to your age and make this journey of discovery together."

"But I don't want a boy closer to my age. No boy I've ever met has ever had this effect on me. I want you Todd."

"But you will meet a boy like that and then you'll wish you'd never met me."

"I could never wish that. Who knows what tomorrow, next week, even next year will bring? All I know is that here and now it's you and me. I may be a virgin, but I could feel that you wanted me as much as I want you."

"I want you more than you can ever imagine."

"Then take me. Please Todd. I can't think of anyone better to make me a woman."

"But a relationship between us will never work. I'd be fired and you'd be expelled if the school found out."

"Then let's make the most of the time we have together."

"Oh Rose, my darling sweet Rose..."

Todd picked me up in his arms and carried me to his bedroom where he laid me on a double bed. I watched him undress, slightly embarrassed since it was the first time I'd ever seen a naked man, in awe of the size of his magnificent cock and slightly scared of how it would ever fit inside me. Then he smiled and lay next to me. He kissed me lightly as his hands started caressing my clothes off me and soon we were both naked in each other's arms. He held me close as his lips closed in on one of my breasts. I looked down and marvelled at the difference between our bodies. I was pale, 5'9" tall with soft curves and firm C-cup breasts. He had a deep tan and his body was hard with muscles. He had a few soft curls on his chest and crowning his cock that stood proud from his narrow hips.

"You taste so good," he whispered against my nipple before he moved down. Soon he was between my thighs and parted them wide, opening up my pussy to his gaze. He smiled with a fire in his eyes before he moved forward and gave me the most intimate kiss I'd ever received. I'd heard girls talk about receiving oral sex and I'd always thought it sounded horrific. It was no such thing. It was the most beautiful feeling I'd ever experienced. Todd's tongue invaded my virgin pussy and he lapped up my juices like a cat. He then moved up and wrapped his lips around my clit, sucking it and teasing it with his tongue while sliding first one, then two fingers inside me.

My hips writhed with pleasure and I moaned out loud. He had to rest his arms on my thighs to stop me from escaping his sweet administrations. Finally my body couldn't take the sensuous torture any longer and I cried out with passion as my body trembled. My orgasm consumed my entire being and I could feel my juices squirting into Todd's hand. When the pleasure waves finally subsided he pulled his fingers out and I watched him lick his hand dry.

He then kissed his way back up, stopping for a long time at my breasts, teasing them, tasting them, before he once more let his tongue invade my mouth. We embraced and kissed for a long time. I could feel the wet tip of his cock against my stomach and a fire stirred in my pussy. I wanted more. I wanted Todd to be inside me.

"Todd", I panted against his lips. "Please... I want you."

"Are you sure? I will hurt you."

"I might hurt, but I trust that you'll never hurt me."

"Oh sweetheart. Hang on."

He let me go and opened a drawer in the nightstand and pulled out a small pack. He opened it and pulled the condom out and placed it against the tip of his cock.

"Rose, my sweet, I would love it if you'd put this on."

I reached for his cock and marvelled at its smooth texture. It was so hot and so hard, yet smoother than anything I'd ever felt on a man's body. Todd helped me and guided my hand as I covered him with the thin sheath of rubber. He then pulled me into his arms again and put his hand between my thighs. He entered me with a finger and pulled it out again.

"Darling, you're not as wet as you were before. Are you sure you want this."

"I've never wanted anything more in my life. I think I'll explode if I don't get to feel you inside me soon."

He chuckled at my response and started teasing my clit with his finger. Soon I could feel my juices flowing and he was satisfied that I did indeed want him. He rolled me over on my back and parted my legs with his knees, settling between them. His cock rested against my narrow opening and he leaned forward and kissed me.

"It's not too late to back out."

I wrapped my legs around him, urging him in. I felt the pressure of his thick cock against me and then an excruciating moment of pain as he impaled me on his shaft. He kept himself burrowed deep inside me as he started kissing my tears away. He caressed my breasts and kissed every inch of my face until the pain had ebbed away and I lifted my hips in response to our union.

Soon I felt him sliding out of me, followed by a fast thrust back inside me, slamming his pubic bone against my clit. I gasped for air as the pleasure of what was happening consumed me. I wrapped my legs tighter around him, urging him to go deeper inside me. His hips moved faster and harder. The sound of our love making filled the room and I'd never heard anything so erotic. Soon I could hardly breathe. I knew that I was close.

"Tooooooooooooooooodddddd," I moaned. "I'm cumming."

"Oh, Roooooooooooose," he panted. "Cum, baby, cum and let me cum with you."

I let my body convulse under his. My pussy gripped his cock hard and his groan grew louder until he exploded inside me. Our cries of ecstasy must have been heard for miles, if there had been anyone out there to hear them.

Afterwards we lay in each other's arms, sweaty and happy. He kissed me lightly as we drifted off to sleep. I felt fulfilled as a woman and I doubted any other man would ever make me feel that way.

That night we made love again. The following few days rushed past as we made love in every room of the house. Todd introduced me to several new positions and we even had an erotic hour in the shower. The only time we stopped was when we ran out of condoms and Todd had to make an emergency trip to town. By the end of the week we knew that what we had was real and we had to find a way of being together.

The following four years were wonderful, but awful. It was incredibly difficult to be so much in love and yet never allowed to share our love with our friends. I snuck over to his apartment as often as I dared and a few times we even made love in his office. Over the years a few people found out, but fortunately they were close enough friends to stay silent when they realised that what we had wasn't just a fling. We were committed to each other.

We spent New Year's Eve in my senior year together and Todd got on his knee and proposed to me. I'd already invented a boyfriend back in England so my classmates were happy for me when they saw my ring. One girl even wondered out loud if that ring was going to stop Professor Danner from looking at me in that funny way he sometimes did. Maybe we hadn't been so discreet after all.

After my graduation we felt free to show our love in the open. Todd then had to face a disciplinary hearing, but after the school were satisfied that we were a committed couple and I'd earned my grades fairly they let him off with a slap on the wrist. I was working as a freelance writer when Todd took me across to England for a Christmas wedding that year. It was the first time my parents had met him and they both approved of him, despite the fact that he was the reason their daughter was never going to return home again.

Our son was born 9 months after our wedding and two years later we had twin daughters. Another two years later we had another son. I've spent the last few years raising our children, but now that our youngest has started school I'm starting to write again. Todd is now the head of the English department and a very respected professor. I'm so proud of him and I love him so very much. We live in a house that's quite isolated and ever so often we send the kids to Todd's parents and we make love with the same hunger and fervour as that first night, and I still imagine that our orgasms can be heard for miles.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,211 Followers