In a Moment or In None

Story Info
A BDSM story.
2k words
4.3
7.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aperitivo

I met her in the courtyard of a fancy hotel I had no real business being in. But the drinks were expensive and the booze top shelf which gave my confidence a bit more loft than anywhere else I visited on a regular basis.

She was sitting at a table making merry with a band of other metropolitans when her flourish of auburn hair caught my eye. I do not make light the fact that I am a sucker for a redheads. It's my kryptonite. So naturally I was immediately hooked.

Her laughter floated around the room like butterflies on a spring breeze. I wanted to be a part of that, to have that laughter belong to me. I wanted all of her to belong to me.

Against my better judgment I sent a drink over to her table. Cliche, I know, but I wanted to make it clear I wanted her attention. Not anyone else.

I caught her eye over a very worn copy of Bukowski that I carried around for dramatic effect, having already read it several times. She offered a slight smile that could burn out the sun and I returned a curt salute of my own bourbon glass.

The chase was on.

I feigned perusing my book with intent as best I could but her flaming mane and mellifluous giggle kept tugging at my periphery. Damn this woman, who had me on a fool's errand. She was not taking the bait and was clearly not interested. Damn.

I folded my book ceremoniously and made my way to the bar to settle my tab. As I waited for the barkeep a small slight "Hello" drifted by my elbow.

She was an international and she had an exotic accent I couldn't quite place. Her vowels were soft and exaggerated, almost like an American faking a foreign accent. She was not an American though.

I turned and flashed my best boyish cockeyed smirk. "Well, hello, darlin'" I drawled. Hailing from the Deep South I could turn on the charm when it was warranted and that Southern gentility never failed to evaporate panties.

"I just wanted to thank you personally for the drink. So. Thank you for the drink." She brushed a stray wisp of flame behind her ear and smiled ever so demurely.

"It is my pleasure, sugar." I returned. "You are not from anywhere near here, are you?"

"No, sir. I am in town for a few days visiting friends."

I settled my tab and thanked the bartender and tipped him well. I turned to her and said "Well, you enjoy yourself and be safe traveling back home. It was a pleasure to have met you."

I began my exit when she reached out and touched my arm. "Excuse me, I really don't mean to be forward but I don't know anyone else here except my girlfriends. I love them dearly, but..."

I nodded and smirked again. "You need a break for a few minutes?"

Her blush was immediately and incredibly evident. I don't think I've ever seen anything so beautiful in my life.

"Precisely. I was thinking maybe you could be my tour guide for the evening?" It was half a request, half a plea.

"Darlin', I would be delighted. How about I collect you around seven this evening?"

She gave me that little girl smile again and nodded. "That would be lovely."

I retrieved the cocktail napkin from under my bourbon glass and hastily scrawled my name and number on it and handed it to her. "By way of introductions, miss."

She thanked me once again and assured that she would let me know if her plans changed in any way. I left her standing at the bar staring after me and drifted into the hazy afternoon.

******************

I met her back in the lobby of the hotel later that evening. She floated from the elevator in smart cargo shorts and an oversized tee shirt with some vintage graphic printed on it. Her hair cascaded across her shoulders in an unencumbered wave that was breathtaking to behold. I caught a gasp in my throat as she approached and for a few moments I forgot that it was me she was coming toward.

We made light over drinks for a while but we both knew early on where this would end. We minced coyly around the inevitable like fire dancers leaning occasionally a little to close and getting singed. We could feel the fire growing between us.

She at last stood and offered me her hand. I took it and followed her to the elevator. As we ascended to her room she stood very close to me. She smelled exactly like I imagine angel pussy would taste. I could feel her urgency as she slid the key in the lock and pushed the door open.

I wrapped my hand around her throat and guided her into the darkness. Her breath had quickened and she whispered "Harder". I gripped her neck harder and leaned forward into her scent. Her smartly groomed nails bit into my arm as she grunted "Unnnfff" and pressed her body against me harder.

I exhale against her ear like the voice of death. "Tell me what you want."

"I want to belong to you" she whispered.

I pick her up solidly off the floor by her neck and thump her against the wall. She hangs onto my wrist and looks down at me with a mixture of fear and desire. She nods ever so perceptively and closes her eyes.

I reach down, unbutton her shorts and push them brusquely down her thighs. She was wearing sheer purple panties that belied the swell of her shaven sex. I reached between her thighs and cupped her gently. Her needy mewling made my cock twitch against my slacks. I slid my finger across her clothed slit and she opened her legs for me further. I pulled her toward me, holding her up by the crotch with my hand still clasped around her throat. I looked into her glassy eyes and said "I don't play nice."

Her head lolled forward a little and her gaze went soft. She dropped her hands and laced them behind her back, offering herself to me completely.

I carried her to the plush hotel bed and hoisted her onto it, dropping her on her back. She made no effort to move or escape. I took off my jacket and draped it neatly over the back of the appointment chair. I loosen my tie and pull it through my collar. I reach out and grab a hand full of crimson hair and pull her to me. I place her hands together and wrap my tie around her wrists tying a loose knot.

I look her deeply in the eyes and say "I'm going to hurt you. I am going to cause you a tremendous amount of pain. There will be bruises, scratches, bite marks. You will be missing some of that beautiful red hair when I am done. You will be sore and ache for days afterwards. You will cry. You will beg. You will lose all reasonable thought."

I take a deep breath.

"You will always have the power to stop at any time. That I promise."

She smiles at me like the perfect angel that she is. "I offer myself to you however you want me. It is my desire to serve you."

I grab her by the hair again and slap her across the face. She makes no sound and takes the punishment with ease. I reach over her and pull her tee shirt over her head and realize her hands are tied. With a growl I unravel the tie and wrench the tee shirt off her frail frame. I flip her over onto her stomach and secure her hands behind her back with the tie again. I push her down pressing her into the sheets, leaned forward and sank my teeth into her shoulder. Her slight cry was fuel for my frenzy. I set my grip into her shoulder and reached back to give her a sharp slap on her well rounded ass. More muffled groans caused my dick to stiffen noticeably. I hit her again harder, leaving noticeable hand prints on her ass. Her cries turned to moans and her panties were beginning to darken with her wetness.

I grabbed her underwear in a single fistful and tore them off of her without bothering to slide them down. They came away easily exposing her to me like a hidden treasure unearthed. I put them to my face and inhaled her musk. It was intoxicating. I reached around and stuffed them into her mouth and pinched her nose so that she would have to breath in her own heady aroma.

I slipped two fingers between her pussy lips and spread her slick around, making her thighs slippery with her juice. Her back arched and she pushed against my fingers barely able to release her groans around her filled mouth. Her drool was overflowing and dripping from her chin.

I flipped her over in one swift motion and took her by the neck again. I squeezed slowly and watched her face fill with blood. I roughly pinched her erect left nipple and slapped her ample round tit. Her breathing was limited to short quick gasps now. Her eyes were glazed and she had hit subspace with full force.

I released her neck and the color slowly faded. I took her bound wrists and held them above her head. I ground my cock into her mound discoloring the front of my slacks. It was rigid to the point of being painful. But I was nowhere near to fucking her yet.

I released her hands and growled "Don't move." I stood and walked ever to the appointment chair where I had deposited my jacket. I pulled my iPhone out of the inner pocket and selected the playlist customized for exactly this situation. I slowly unbuttoned my shirt watching her, taking in every delicate and fragile inch of her; drinking in her form, her femininity, her submission.

Standing in slacks, bare chested, I slid my belt from around my waist. I slowly wrapped it around my wrist grasping the buckle and letting the free end hang loosely.

Her eyes widened the slightest bit but she gave no hint of conceding. I trailed the loose end up her belly and between her tits. Without warning I brought the end down across one of her nipples. The sound of leather against soft flesh and her started whimper made me grin like the madman I had become. I twisted the unoffended nipple and gave the other a new slap. She bowed away into the mattress but as hard as she tried she could not escape. Her whimpers were becoming screams around her panties, tears were mixing with and washing away the light mascara she had applied. I slapped the short piece of leather across her hip and she tried to roll away. I grabbed her by the back of the neck and twisted her toward me laying fresh lashes across her ass. She was audibly sobbing now.

I pulled her panties out of her mouth and let her breathe. She closes her eyes and rolled into the pillows to mask her cries. I pulled her back by her hair and told her "Those belong to me. Your pain belongs to me as you do." She rolled onto her back and cried freely in choking sobs.

I sat in the appointment chair and crossed my legs. I laid the belt across my lap and watched her pour forth her sorrow. She did it quietly and earnestly, like a little girl who is trying her best to be a big girl but she wasn't quite up to the task.

When she had quieted a little I walked over and held her up. I untied her wrists and tipped the glass of water to her lips. She drank slowly, deliberately, then stopped.

She looked at me with all of her soul open and laid bare before me.

"I'm a mess" she whispered.

I brushed the tangle of hair from her face. "You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen."

She leaned her head against my chest and I wrapped her in my arms.