In A Morning Bind

Story Info
A lovely redhead wakes to an intruder.
2.1k words
3.98
81.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the twilight she slept, holding on to her pillow like a cherished lover. Her eyes moved under her lids, her dreams wild and frantic. Random images rolled through her mind as she shifted in her bed.

She dreamed of blue sky and thunder, smooth water in raging rivers. She saw herself walking through the desert but felt humidity found only in the jungle. In her dream her legs carried her with the swiftness of a cheetah, yet her arms felt lifeless, like she was weighed down, pinned by some unknown force.

She stirred some more, her long, milky white legs gliding over ivory satin sheets.

With a sudden jolt reality surrounded her. Her eyes flew open in terror, the feeling of being pinned down no longer a dream, but the actual state of things. She looked left and right quickly, saw her hands bound to the brass headboard, stretched as far as they could go. There was no room for the slightest movement.

She glanced around her bedroom, nothing seemed immediately out of sorts. She expected to see an assailant, the person that had bound her to her bed, but saw no one. Light was breaking through her window panes, and with each passing minute the room grew brighter. She instinctively pulled on her ties, but her hands were not going to be freed without assistance. Panic was slowly rising, and she began to scream for help.

Lifting her head, she called out for someone, anyone to please help her. She knew the effort was futile, the clock said 5 45 am, and her nearest neighbor was hardly within shouting distance. It occurred to her the alarm system had not been tripped, and she had not been wakened even during the binding of her wrists to cold brass bars. How had she ended up this way?

She lifted her head again to shout, then noticed the mirror over her dresser. The light was bright enough now to see there was writing on it. From her vantage point it seemed to be lipstick, letters were formed in thick, red smudgy lines.

HOW WILL IT FEEL TO BE MY WHORE??

She felt an involuntary intake of breath, and a surge of adrenaline that made her heartbeat quicken to an uncomfortable pace. Now her visual search became panicked. She could only move her head so much, bound as she was. Why was the intruder not showing himself? She began kicking her legs, sliding over the satin sheets. Her nightgown was was a fleshy pink silk, and her body skated over the bed surface with little friction. Her long red hair was becoming tangled the more she tossed and turned, and it began to cover her face. She had no way to clear it from covering her eyes.

She screamed again, only to be silenced quickly by a hand over her mouth. She tried to bite, but with a quick motion the hand was replaced with a gag of duct tape. She could see little through her tossled hair, but she could make out the figure of a man. A big man. She saw little however, for as soon as the tape was placed over her mouth the room went black as the man covered her eyes. The cloth covering her sight was soft, and instantly she noticed the strong odor of aftershave. It was familiar to her, and not entirely unpleasant. Being unable to speak, she found her mind in turmoil and began to thrash around once more. Finally he spoke.

"Do not fear for your life girl, I am not here to harm you. I am here only to use you in the way every man should use a woman. For a short time this morning, you will be my whore. The less you move, the quicker it will go."

She processed this information and made her decision quickly. She had read in many magazines and seen on talk shows with police as guests how sometimes the best course of action was just to let a rapist get it over with. What could she do anyway? She was tied and gagged, though her legs were still free. With that thought, one last instinctive self preservation act took over, and she kicked out at her attacker.

She kicked only air, and regretted it instantly. Two powerful hands grabbed her ankles and easily lifted her small 115 pound frame from the bed. She was screaming out from under the tape. Quickly her pink satin nightie was ripped from her body. The straps burned her shoulders as it was torn away. Her nakedness was all but forgotten from the stinging slap to her left ass cheek. She yelped in pain as her right cheek found out what the left was feeling. Again he spoke.

"Your body is lovely my dear. Exquisite. My hand prints will be on your ass for days. I hope your husband won't mind."

Her husband Jeff was away on business. She loved him, but wished they had a bit more spice in their love life. In the end he was a good man, and she was content with their life so far.

Her attacker still held her ankles in his hands. "I am going to tie your legs down now my love. Please let me do this without a struggle." She stayed very still this time, still feeling the ache on her buttocks.

She felt something soft circle her right ankle, then her left. Though she held very still, she could feel herself tremble with fear and anticipation. Her right leg was pulled open to the right, then her left leg was pulled in the other direction. She was now spread eagle on her bed. Her mind was racing and could not hold onto one coherent thought. There was only the waiting for what her attacker would do next.

In her artificial darkness she felt her senses come alive. She felt the moist heat of his tongue licking at the inside of her right thigh. Large, warm hands slid under her ass and massaged the ache as his tongue moved higher toward her neatly shaved pussy. He stopped short of licking her. "You're wet angel" he whispered. "I knew you were a whore."

He began to lick her slowly, savoring the sweet taste of her. His licks were long and full, beginning at her asshole and ending at her clit. She squirmed as much as her restraint would allow, and began moving her hips in time with his tongue strokes. He slid his finger in to her pussy and her ass, feeling her tight holes grip him with need. He glanced up at her hard nipples, tasted her drips and knew she was about to cum. He stopped.

She murmured under the tape and moved her hips to him. How was she enjoying this? She could feel the wet between her legs when he was tying her legs apart. She had almost cum from him licking her, what was happening to her?

She was pulled from her thoughts by a hard pull on her left nipple. He was twisting and pulling, then sucking and biting at them. It was driving her insane. The pain and pleasure was a new sensation and she could feel once again a stream of juice trickling from her pussy. She could feel the mattress moving, and knew he was on the bed with her. She sensed him between her legs, then could feel his knees touching her inner thighs.

He wasted no time sliding into her, and the feeling of fullness was overwhelming. She wanted to move into him, but could not move to meet his thrusts. She had to rely on him alone to bring her pleasure. He moved deeper and harder. Not only was he long, but the thickness of his cock was bringing her sensations she loved. He was smooth and rhythmic, and once again she was on brink of cuming.

With uncanny expertise, he again pulled away at her impending orgasm. "You will cum when I allow it. If I allow it at all." This statement turned her on in a way she didn't understand. She moaned with a begging sound as best she could, letting him know she was indeed the whore he thought her to be.

A whisper came in her left ear. "Now my darling it's my turn. I am going to take the tape away, because you are going to suck my cock. Do anything besides suck me and I will make you so very sorry. Don't test me."

She couldn't fathom getting him into her mouth after the way he had felt in her pussy, but a part of her eagerly awaited feeling him fuck her there. He slowly peeled away the tape, and it hurt her. Soft kisses followed, then he moved away from her. She could feel him moving around her, and then he straddled her. The head of his large cock was rubbing her lips, and it was sliding easily over them laced with his precum. It tasted a bit salty, but she liked it. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head up to meet his first thrust. He didn't work it in, he gagged her with it. He began to fuck her mouth, just as he had fucked her pussy.

"You are my cum slut" he hissed. She found herself loving the gentleness he had shown licking her along with the brutality he showed now. He was making her mouth and jaw sore so she stopped sucking. This inaction was immediately met with the pain of her nipples being twisted and pulled on. He pulled out of her mouth. "Tell me you want to swallow my load. Say it now." She coughed out the words he wanted to hear.

He released her nipples and began again fucking her mouth. She sucked hard and waited for his hot explosion. His balls were slamming up against her chin and she could hear his breathing quicken. He pumped fast and hard, then stopped. She thought it to be another tease until the gush of his orgasm slid its way into her mouth and down her throat. It was a huge load and she swallowed the best she could. She spit some of it out, and with that she felt his weight shift once again.

"Tell me you want to cum now, whore. Tell me you need to cum, that you want your pussy played with because deep down you're a slut." Once again she told him what he wanted to hear, then heard a drawer slide open.

Oh my god she thought, he knows about my vibrator! She heard more noise, then the gentle hum she was so used to. He started on her clit, then moved it up and down her pussy, then let it rest on her asshole. With no gag, she began to moan. "I am your whore stranger", she gasped, "make me cum." She heard the switch flip, and the sound became louder. He had turned it on high.

He deftly moved the vibe around and settled on her clit. With in a minute of him settling in that sweet spot she felt the wave of orgasm take her. She thrusted to him, and made sounds she didn't know she was capable of. As the sensation faded she told him to stop, that was enough. He didn't stop. He held the vibrator right on her clit.

She began to beg. Please and Oh My God and Stop were said over and over again. She moved as much as she could to get away from the buzzing. He never spoke or made a sound. She began to feel she had to urinate. "Please, I have to pee, please stop." He finally laughed and said, "Yes my dear, you do whatever you need to do." She was horrified with this indignity, this was going too far, as if it hadn't gone too far already. She was enjoying being raped. If he wanted to rape her and humiliate her sexually she would deal with that. But making her piss in her own bed??

The sensation to urinate was so strong when suddenly it became something else, and she began to feel a powerful new orgasm begin. She screamed out louder than she thought her self capable of and felt a pleasure she'd not known existed. She came and came, and found herself begging him to keep the vibrator on. He obliged her.

Finally when she was spent, there was silence. The stranger slid up her belly, kissed her breasts and licked his way up her neck. He kissed her lips, a full, loving, wanton kiss, the kiss of a passionate lover. She returned the kiss with her whole heart.

He slid the scarf over her head, allowing her sight once more. She opened her eyes slowly and took him in. She smiled, and he smiled back at her, full of adoration. "I love you baby" she whispered. Jeff smiled back and told her he loved her too.