In a Neighborly Way Ch. 03 Act 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, wait! It, his cock, was going limp. There were no seams and no attachment points; KrisTy had no harness. KrisTy's balls were slowly draping and hanging lower—her scrotum so soft and life like. So, cutting our kiss short, I looked down. With Skippy's eyes adjusting and looking with me, we saw one last white drop of cum form on the tip of Mr. KrisTy's cock. Time stopped for me. I froze in confusion.

Skip: After Mr. KrisTy came in my throat, with what appeared to be, and I could only imagine was the real deal, he pulled his cock out. I had come with him as Mr. Kit was reaching around and stroking me ever so softly—me sexually imagining the whole vaginal, clitoris, and oral fucking experience—stimulating me into a mental emulation of a female orgasm. The physical stimulation and mental transformation of it was awesome. Something I wanted to do again. KrisTy kissed me and shared his generous amount of cum deposited in my mouth, and then whispered in a very low, sensual voice about more sissy remembrances and desires that I should seek to satisfy in the future. And, Kit took my cum in his hand to KrisTy to share; and in the process, Kit took off my blindfold. The lights were dim and reddish, so it didn't take long for my eyes to adjust. Staring me in my face was KrisTy's cock, which was slowly losing its erection. Kit had taken KrisTy's cock in her hand and was slowly sensing its form and authenticity. I looked at Kit, and she looked down at me and KrisTy's cock. I looked back at his cock; and just then, it dripped one last drop of white cum. On instinct, or acting based on my sissy programming, I'm not sure which yet, I scrunched forward and took his cock in my lips and sucked off that one last drop. Kit's was frozen holding KrisTy's cock and balls in his hand.

I said, "The evening is young yet, let's clean up, and have that other drink. We still have a few more acts left in my script tonight. Can you untie me please?"

KrisTy: I sensed right after Kit had her "feel" of my cock and Skip licked its last drop of cum—that I was having that gender-revealing moment I learned to painfully endure in like moments. And, I sensed that Kit was at the very least incensed. I was happy at Skip's desire to press on with the evening, so I capitalized on it.

"Yes, let's clean up. You're welcome to use the guest bathroom, and you may also use my make-up table to freshen up your faces. I'll start us something to drink and some snacks. Come down to the kitchen when you're ready."

I pulled on my tight boy shorts, put on my pants, slipped on my shoes, and excused myself for a brief stop in my own bathroom. I also refreshed my make up a bit, staying in male character. Once in the kitchen, I took out a tray of premade dark chocolates, opened a bottle of red wine, and turned on my preloaded coffee maker. I so hoped they would stay the evening for the next act of Skip's script. But, I could tell Kit was "put off."

*****

In Chapter 3, Act II, Kit has a heated discussion with Skip alleging KrisTy's "deception" and questions his slutty behavior. Kit confronts Kristy too. Will the neighbors' passionate trifecta last?