In a Remote Alaska Cabin

Story Info
Mom and son seek warmth.
5.9k words
4.47
461.8k
131
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is a phenomenon that the locals here call overflow. It happens sometimes when it’s so cold that rivers and streams freeze nearly to the bottom. The flowing water then flows over the ice, creating a slushy and sometimes dangerous obstacle to what would normally be routine winter travel over the frozen surface.

Early last spring my mom decided to visit me in my element. At 23 I had been living and working in a remote and beautiful region in Alaska. In the summers I worked as a park ranger, helping tourists and sport fishers navigate and frolic in the pristine wilderness. In the winter, which is about six months I worked part-time plowing roads and delivering supplies to the hardy year round residents on my trusty snow machine (that’s a snowmobile to you non-Alaskans). That left me a lot of spare time to play music, read, study and hang out with my busty girlfriend Ginger, age 38. Mostly though I enjoyed hanging out with my girl. She was a beautiful blond and widely experienced and wild sexually. She worked a bartender at the local tavern. We had a great relationship and it didn’t faze her one bit that I would be taking some time to entertain my divorced but hip mom.

In fact mom and Ginger hit it off famously. We all spent countless hours hanging out in the bar chatting and playing games. We caught a few crabs in my crab pot and enjoyed several dinners together. We introduced mom to all the colorful locals and sampled their stories and food. All in all it was a great time, but after a few days mom seemed to have gotten bored.

At 42, mom was very active. She stayed in great shape and it showed. Since she and dad divorced, when I was 16, there had been no shortage of male suitors in her life. She never dated any of them for a lengthy period of time. Instead she led a very balanced life, dexterously juggling work, friends and family. From my vantage point I always considered her to be quite capable and having her shit together, though, I suspected at times that she was lonely.

So when Ginger suggested that I take mom on a daylong snow machine trip into the wilderness I felt that mom could handle it. In fact I knew she would enjoy the adventure of cruising this wild beautiful country on the back of my snow machine in subzero temperatures. As for me I was quite the capable outdoorsman and would be able to safely care for mom and show her a great time.

One morning with our food, water and survival gear packed we took off. Mom had borrowed some of Ginger’s outdoors gear and was snuggly bundled up behind me on my snow machine as we toured the many sites this land has to offer. Periodically, I stopped and make sure that mom was warm. She was in fact was having a great time.

“I can see why you like it here.” She said.

We had stopped on a small ridge overlooking a glacier to eat lunch.

“Not too many people understand my lifestyle mom, I’m glad you’re not disappointed.”

“Well you know without seeing it first hand, it was hard to understand what you like about being so far away.” She paused and looked at me. Her green eyes gleamed in the light reflecting off the ice.

“I’m glad you understand”.

“You know son I was a little leery of Ginger being older than you” She grinned, “But now that I’ve met her I really like her. She’s quite the looker too.”

“Mom she’s not that much younger than you. Besides I’ve always liked older women.”

“Somehow I knew that” She looked at me in that knowing way only a mom could, “I noticed how you used lurk around when my girlfriends would come over for a hot tub.”

I knew that my mom really meant nothing by it, but nonetheless I still felt like my hand was stuck in the cookie jar. She sensed my unease and giggled playfully. I knew mom well and she loved to joke around.

“I bet any older woman would be really lucky to have you lurking around and more” Mom could be so merciless in her teasing and she smelled blood. “I may just have to ask Ginger how lucky she is.”

I looked to the distance and saw a way out of this conversation. On the other hand, I became slightly concerned in another way altogether. There was an ominous group of clouds forming in the northeast.

“ I think we should head back.” I said in a less than serious tone, trying not to alarm her.

I explained to her that though the weather forecast called for clear skies, those clouds could spell a local squall or even a small-localized storm. Besides forecasts have a habit of being wrong. I also assured her there was really not much to be worried about.

So we hopped on our snow machine and headed back to civilization. About twenty-five miles out of town the storm hit us. It was a minor event as far as storms go. But it did blow enough snow around to cloud visibility and slow down our pace. Fortunately we were plenty warm.

We worked our way to the river. As we approached it I noticed the one possible hazard the frozen body of water had to offer: Overflow! So I maneuvered my machine to a nearby area, well known to me, near old man Johnson’s cabin. ‘Old Man Johnson’, as he affectionately known, was a local legend in these parts. At eighty he was still an active trapper and hunter. His cabin, which he only used in the summer to fish, was on the other side of the river.

There was an old dilapidated footbridge crossing the river. I figured mom could cross the bridge while I took the machine across the river and through the overflow. I hoped I could stay dry as I drove through the slush like a bat out of hell. I also knew that if things did go wrong we could shelter in the Johnson’s cabin, which was always well stocked with firewood and blankets. I made it across just fine but turned just in time to see mom slip off the bridge and fall a short ways into the overflow. She was soaked up to her chest but seemed Ok. I waded into the icy cold slush and helped her to the bank.

By then, the storm was really blowing hard and with our wet clothing the wind was chilling us through to our bones. The storm in my opinion remained benign as far as storms go but hypothermia was now our greatest threat since we were soaked. I guided mom into the cabin as we shivered uncontrollably. I instructed her to take her wet clothes off (if my clothes were any indication, that meant all of them), and get under some blankets. I told her that I needed to secure the snow machine and get our food and water. Then I’d start a fire in the wood stove so we can warm up and dry our clothes. I reassured her that we were safe and that this was really in the realm routine and had not reached the magnitude of an emergency.

When I returned mom was sitting on the floor and shivering. I yelled for her to get out her wet clothes and that she would be much warmer under a blanket. I went to work on the fire. There was plenty of wood in the cabin. I knew the stove worked well since I helped old man Johnson replace it last fall. I lit the fire with my matches that I always carried on me in a waterproof plastic bag. In no time the small cabin was getting nice and warm. Mom, however, was still on the floor shivering.

“Mom get out of your wet clothes you’ll feel much better.” I instructed her.

To set an example I took off my wet layers of clothes all the way down to my silk boxers, which by pure luck were still dry. I reached over to mom and helped her up. I helped her off with her outer layers then tried to help her with her long underwear.

“No!” She said sharply, as she shivered.

“Mom you have to get your wet clothes off. Please!”

I felt her thighs and her back and she was soaked. Her behavior was an enigma to me. Sometimes in the latter stages of hypothermia people could get very irrational. But mom was nowhere near being hypothermic. But if she stayed in wet clothes she could have easily become so.

So I decided to take matters into my own hands. I grabbed the top of her long underwear and yanked it over her head. Underneath mom was wearing a flimsy see-through bra that accentuated the cleavage of her ample bust. Her nipples were erect peeking through the shear fabric. I briefly wondered if her wearing sexy underwear was why she was so reluctant to shed the remainder of her clothes. I did not get much time to ponder that let alone get a better glimpse of her lovely tits. Mom suddenly struck me in the chest with her clenched fist. She followed that blow with several slaps across my chest.

Her blows were essentially harmless and they were intended to be harmless. They did irritate me nonetheless. So I grabbed her hands in mid-swing. She continued to struggle, which caused her to twist around with her back to me. I was still holding her arms but now she was pinned and her struggles subsided. Her verbal tirade did not.

“What have you gotten us into? I can’t believe you’d be so careless!”

“Look we’re perfectly safe and warm. You’d be warmer if you’d listen to me.”

I took this lull as an opportunity to try and get her long underwear bottoms off. As soon as I released her hand she tried to strike again. Instinctively, (or was it by the practice of a good many a spanking delivered to Ginger’s luscious bottom) I slapped mom’s ass once but rather firmly. My action, which then was not intended to be erotic, had the desired effect. With an audible exhale which sounded half between an ‘ahh’ and an ‘ouch’, mom stopped her struggles long enough for me to pull the remaining piece of long underwear off. I noticed mom was wearing a string bikini bottom that matched her bra.

“You bastard” She screamed, “How dare you?”

“Look I’m only trying to help. Now it would be better if you just get under the blanket and wait till our clothes dry.”

She continued to struggle. So all I could do was hold her wrists as she wiggled her backside in front of me. The occasional friction of her butt on my crotch and her tits on my forearms was starting to cause an unexpected stirring in my loins.

“Mom why are you so angry?”

“Damn it Jack we’re stuck in the middle of nowhere and our clothes are trashed.” Her struggles eased only a bit.

“Mom we’re not stuck and our clothes are just wet. Besides if we we’re really overdue Ginger would know exactly where to find us. This is so unlike you. What’s gotten into you?”

I had let my guard down slightly and she was able to wiggle one hand free. She promptly tried to hit me in the chest again. As that last blow harmlessly glanced off my shoulder, I got distinct impression that this was sort of game mom was playing. Regardless I was growing tired of trying to figure it out.

“Now stop your struggling and stop hitting me”

Without thinking any of this through, I twisted mom’s arm behind her back and forced her to bend her upper body over. I proceeded to deliver a sound spanking across her bottom. She squealed and yelped as my blows rained down. Her free hand feebly attempted to block my slaps. Ginger really loved getting spankings, as I loved delivering them. I had plenty of practice giving a spanking to a passive or struggling partner.

I watched as my mom’s ass reddened and as she squirmed with each stinging blow. The thin white string of her bikini that was snuggled tightly between her ass cheeks made her look even more provocative. Her wiggling only added to the rising heat in my crotch and the fact that was my own mother’s ass I was spanking made it even hotter. I took this moment of dominance over mom to gaze over her near naked form more thoroughly. Her light brown hair was cascading over the side of her face and over her shoulders. I caught glimpses of her swaying breasts straining against her flimsy bra. Her waist was slender and her hips were shapely. Her ass firm and round was streaked with red marks from my palm.

Mom struggles slowly waned. Her yelps and screams quieted and became more like moans. I could not tell from the sounds of her ‘Ohs’ or her ‘Oh god’s’ that followed each remaining swat whether these were sounds of torment or pleasure.

She turned to me and gently said “Jack you can stop now. I won’t struggle any more.”

I let her up and reminded her, “Remember you promised.”

I ran my finger over her breast lightly glancing over her erect nipple and over the front of her panties. She gasped. It hit me then that these items belonged to Ginger. I had bought them for her for her birthday. How mom came to be wearing them was a mystery to me.

“These are still wet.” I said in stern voice.

Mom took the bra and panties off. I tried not to be too obvious but I could not help but look. Mom looked stunning. Her breasts were large and firm. Her bush was neatly trimmed.

The way these events had unfolded was still baffling me. My mind was swimming with images and possibilities. I needed some time to sort through it all. I always considered mom to be pretty and even attractive but I never seriously considered her sexually. I remembered many a friend making adolescent sexual comments about her as I grew up. To me she was just my mother. But there I was sporting an incredibly intense erection because I just spanked and undressed her.

I rearranged the wet clothing near the fire so they can dry. I was relieved that mom had finally cooperated by getting under the only blanket in the cabin. She sat quietly on the bed. Tears streaked her lovely face. I tried to conceal my raging hard on as I huddled under the blanket with mom.

Her tears felt warm on my chest. She hugged my shoulders and buried her face in my chest. She was seated beside me, her torso twisted. My erection was digging into her side. I tried to move but every time I shifted mom would shift too, the end result stayed the same. I figured if she didn’t mind then I shouldn’t either.

She finally broke the silence, “Look I’m sorry about how I’ve behaved.”

“Mom what happened is behind us. You’re now warm and safe. Can you at least explain what that was all about?”

“Jack I was embarrassed. I felt so bad about falling and about getting both of us wet and about you know… the frilly underwear.” Mom was still crying softly.

“I told you mom its Ok we’re both safe and warm. But as for the frilly stuff…aren’t they Ginger’s?”

“Oh jack they are. I’m so embarrassed.” She buried her face further in my chest.

She spoke softly in a resigned kind of way. “ Well, you see yesterday morning while you still slept. Ginger and I had a great heart to heart talk. The kind of talks friends have. I was curious about the age difference in your relationship. She was very honest and open.”

I touched her face felt the wetness of her tears. I struggled to find some distraction, any kind of distraction from my aching hard-on. She softly kissed my hand. That was not the distraction I was looking for. My cock twitched and dug further into mom’s side.

“Sorry.” I managed to mutter.

“You have nothing to apologize for in that department. Ginger was quite flattering in what she had to say about you.”

“What?”

“Ginger was quite candid about your sex life. She exalted the virtues of having a younger lover. In a very real way she validated my own yearnings and fantasies of being with a younger man. She showed me her collection of lingerie and told me what a thrill it is for both of you when she wears them for you. She insisted I borrow the set I wore today after I tried them on and told her how nice they felt and how sexy I felt wearing them.”

“Mom, I know that as your son I shouldn’t be saying this but, you did look very hot wearing them.”

“Honestly Jack, you were not supposed to see them. At least I did not want you to a while ago. Ginger said you would like them on me.”

“Ginger said what?”
“She said that you’d agree that they looked good. I was just too embarrassed to show you. Oh Jack I’m sorry about the way I behaved.” I felt her shudder with tears and she buried her face in my chest.

“Mom its OK. You did look awesome and she was right. I hope I didn’t hurt you.” I stroked her face gently.
“Jack I deserved it for trying to be such a brat when all you were doing was making sure I was ok.”

Mom’s tongue gently licked the palm of my hand and she softly kissed my hand. She then looked up me with an expression that I can only describe as lust.

“Ginger told me how much you like to spank her ass and how much she enjoys it.” She nudged my cock with her elbow, “Is that what got you so excited?”

“Jeez mom…”I caught myself before I started to stammer, “ To be honest in part the spanking did get me excited. It was also how you looked, you know really sexy. Also because you’re you know … you’re my mom. It’s you know…”

“Its incest!” She hissed, “The thought of incest turns you on doesn’t it?”

“Well I never thought of you like that before but after all this, I’d be lying if I said otherwise.”

“Baby my ass is still tingling from that wonderful spanking you gave me. Please rub it for me.” She pleaded with me.

I reached for her and kneaded her lovely ass cheeks. They were still red and hot. She grabbed my raging member and stuck my index and middle fingers in her mouth and sucked on them.

“God mom you’re ass is so hot. I want you.”

“Baby I’ve always wanted a young stud just like you and now I’m actually going to have you. Please make love to me. Fuck me any way you want.”

She moved up and planted her lips on mine. Her tongue darted out and received mine into her waiting mouth. Her breath was warm and sweet. She moaned as I french- kissed her. She played with my swollen cock. At that moment all my cares and trepidations melted away. I lost all second guesses and worries about consequences. The woman in my arms looked and felt incredible. That she was my own mother made it even hotter.

I let my hands roam all over her body. Still locked in an electric kiss, I kneaded her tits, squeezed her ass cheeks and tickled her clitoris. She wiggled and squealed with delight. Her hand rubbed my chest while she stroked my shaft with her other hand.

“Baby is this ok for you?” She said and looked me in the eyes. She was straddling my lap her legs wound around my back. I did not respond verbally. Instead I wiggled my finger into her spread, wet pussy. She responded with a guttural moan.

“I want to lick your beautiful cock and taste your cum. Would you like mommy to suck you…Tell me how you like it please.”

I pulled lightly on her hair. You see I was never into giving intense pain but I always liked a little rough play. I took a chance and hoped mom would like it too. Besides I was sure Ginger must have told her, as it seemed she told her everything else. That surprised her but I could tell by the look on her face she was into it. I slapped her ass forcefully, causing her to yelp.

“Stand before me mother. Let me see you fully naked.” I commanded her. She hesitated, so I slapped her ass again.

Slowly she stood up before me. She covered her breasts and bush.

“ A little to late to be modest now isn’t it. Come on mom show me.” I kept my voice cool. I came to the realization that mom and Ginger did have quite the detailed talk that morning I slept. This was almost exactly like one of Ginger’s favorite games. Sometimes we even role-played that I was her boss or her nephew. I grabbed mom by the waist and sat her on my knee. I twisted her nipple between my fingers just hard enough for her to tense up. “Do as I say mother.”

Abruptly I pushed her back up to a standing position and watched. Slowly she dropped her arm that was covering her breast. The two lovely mounds hung freely. Both her nipples were erect. She then dropped the other hand revealing her smoothly shaved labia crowned by a neatly trimmed “V” shaped tuft of hair. She was curvy but firm and looked absolutely stunning.

“How do feel standing there naked in front of your son?”

“Jack, I feel ashamed and so naughty…and afraid…”

“Afraid, mom?”

She hesitated as choosing her words carefully. “Afraid I don’t look attractive enough for you.”

12