In a Room Full of People

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,248 Followers

Her eyes widened, wondering what he could have meant by that statement.

"I've been trying my best sir."

"We can always do better. Turn around sweetheart. Hands on the couch. Spread your legs."

Catherine did what she was told to do. Bill's words let her know that she was in for something special. She put her hands on the armrest of the couch. She spread her legs. She knew was what coming.

Even though the room was filled with talking and music, Catherine could hear the sound of Bill unzipping his pants. She heard the noises of his pants ruffling as they were pulled down. Then she felt something stiff, with a soft touch, rub against the outer layer of her labia. It was his penis.

She gripped the armrest of the couch with both hands, squeezing tightly. She was preparing to be vaginally penetrated by a man she had just met, for the entertainment of other people.

Her hands squeezed tighter the moment Bill's hard cock slowly pushed its way inside of her. Her toes curled on the floor, and her back stiffened so that she would stay in place. Bill's cock continued to work its way inside of her. It felt like it was never ending. She never had a chance to see his cock, but she could feel that it was long and thick.

The penetration was especially uncomfortable since it had been a while since Catherine had sex. Bill went slowly, and her body had time to adjust to his size. Before long she felt pleasure when the cock entered all the way. The pleasure soon overcame the embarrassment she felt from having sex in front of a large group of people.

'I can't believe I'm doing this,' she thought to herself. 'I can't believe this is happening,'

Bill pulled his cock back, and thrusted it back in.

"Ohhhh god," she moaned out loud, which everyone heard.

It was by far the biggest cock that Catherine had ever felt. He was fucking her. She looked around the room and noticed that people were ending their conversations to watch her getting pounded from behind. Both men and women were smiling in amusement. Some of the guests were watching as they took sips of their tea.

Catherine should have felt mortified, but the pleasure was too great. She found herself enjoying the exhibitionist moment. Being watched only added to her pleasure. She eventually found herself pushing her hips back, and clenching her vaginal muscles, so that the sex would become even more intense. Bill grunted a few times as a result.

"You're pussy is so tight," Bill groaned. "You're an angel."

"Ughh... thanks... just keep fucking me."

A look of disbelief came over Catherine's face after she said those words. Her emotions were taking over and she no longer felt embarrassment for being nude. Her body was rocking back and forth while she continued looking at the audience which had gathered around her. Even the catering had stopped to admire. Before long, the casual sexual encounter turned into Bill pounding Catherine mercilessly from behind, for the entertainment of the entire party.

"I'm almost there," he grunted. "I'm close. Get down on your knees."

Catherine got on her knees, knowing what was expected of her. She opened her mouth wide, while Bill furiously stroked his cock. He orgasmed directly inside of her mouth, without missing a single drop until he finished. Once Catherine's mouth was full, she gulped it all down and swallowed.

"Bravo," Mr. Wilson said, as he began to clap.

The people in the room also began to clap as Mr. Wilson once again approached the naked college student. Catherine remained on her knees, unsure of how to react. Bill tucked his penis back inside of his pants.

"Once again, you were outstanding," Mr. Wilson continued. "You're a natural performer. Easily the best I've ever seen. Above all else, you're a natural exhibitionist. I see great potential in you."

"Thank you sir," she replied meekly, with the taste of cum still inside of her mouth.

"Do you still have energy to perform? My wife and I would like a turn with you."

Catherine nodded. "Anything for you, Mr. Wilson."

***

It was almost evening by the time the party ended. Catherine's hair was a mess and her dress was sloppily worn. She walked to the front of the large mansion where Abbey was waiting in her car. Catherine carried an envelope with her. Once she got inside the car, she breathed a loud sigh of relief after a busy afternoon of hard work.

"How did it go?" Abbey asked curiously.

"I'm completely exhausted. It was a lot tougher than being a waitress."

"So you were actually naked?"

"The entire time," Catherine replied. "There was at least 50 guests there, and they saw everything. From head to toe."

"Wow. I didn't know you had it in you."

"Neither did I. But apparently I'm a natural. And I've been hired for the next party."

"What about the other thing," Abbey asked suggestively, before sniffing the air in her car. "And... what's that smell? It's musty all of a sudden."

"It's cum. Lots of it. I desperately need a shower and some mouthwash."

Abbey's eyes widened. "No way. Are you serious? I don't believe it."

Catherine lifted the bottom of her dress to reveal her exposed pussy, which still looked like a glazed donut. Abbey looked at the pussy in a state of complete disbelief.

"I serviced half of the room," Catherine stated. "Both men and women. Those oral sex tips you gave me really came in handy. The owner of this place said I was the best he's ever had."

"Oh my god, that's so wild. I can't believe it."

"Why don't you join me next time?" Catherine asked. "It's a lot of fun, and it's also a lot of money."

"I don't know if I can do it. Apparently I'm not as brave as you."

Catherine opened the envelope she was carrying and showed Abbey.

"Maybe this will change your mind," Catherine smiled.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.