In a Trance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicien
Magicien
51 Followers

"Carla, the sun is very hot, and you don't want to get sunburned, especially on your pretty breasts."

"So I want you to imagine that you're putting sun tan location on your chest and breasts. Be extra careful to get enough location on your pretty pink nipples."

Carla went through the pantomime, caressing her nipples, murmuring softly.

"Carla, you've noticed that some of the women are 'sans bikini,' as the French would say. You probably wonder what it would be like to be totally uninhibited."

"Yes ..."

"You're on a very secluded part of the beach. So why don't you wiggle out of your bikini bottom."

"No one can see me?"

"You're totally alone."

"Then I guess it's OK."

Carla stood, pushed her panties down and stepped out of them. She was a natural blonde, as Morgan had hoped. She was very sparse in the pubic hair department, and she looked good enough to eat.

"Now Carla, the sun is very hot, so you need to put some cream on your legs and belly."

"Yes, Sir."

Carla again went through the routine of rubbing her legs and belly. Her legs were wide apart and Morgan could see her arousal was beginning to be visible.

"Now Carla, there's one more thing. A sun burn on your 'private parts' can be very painful. So you'll want to use a special cream. Hold out your fingers and I'll give you some."

The pretty young woman held out her hand, and Morgan squeezed a large dollop of KY TOUCH MASSAGE 2-in-1 Warming Lotion onto her finger tips. Her hand went between her legs, as Carla started to work the cream first into her pubic hair, and then into the fold of her pussy.

"Oh, my, this is very nice," Carla murmured.

"I think you also need some on your chest."

Carla worked some of the magic cream onto her nipple.

"Mmmmmm,"

"And some more between your legs."

"It's so warm, so nice ..." as Carla caressed her pussy with more insistence. She stared to squirm, and then to squeeze her legs together. By luck, she found her clitoris.

"Oh, my G-d. Ahhhhhhh."

It came on slowly, building and building. Carla discovered that a finger in her pussy only increased the pleasurable sensation, as the pretty young woman continued to rub her clitoris. It only took a few more touches to push her over the edge. Carla had her first orgasm ever. It was a revelation.

Magicien
Magicien
51 Followers
12