In A Word

Story Info
A short made up of words dictated by others.
1.2k words
3.86
7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everyone have a drink now?" Greg looked towards the others ensuring their glasses were full. "I know that Ruth couldn't join us tonight so we're literally an odd man out for the first time since we began getting together for fun night." The three men looked a little displaced by the ratio but the two women saw opportunity.

"What do you propose Greg?" Joe asked.

"We should take this opportunity to size up Donna and Toni. Who is the better lover?" The girls gasped in surprise as the men applauded.

"You want to judge them, like a contest?"

"Exactly. We examine, sample and test. Each of us make our own determinations then vote on them at the end of the night." Greg offered.

"Do you really think being manhandled by some oversexed monkeys is a turn on for us?" Toni asked.

"That was rude Toni." Joe said.

"And there should be consequences for rudeness." Anthony remarked as he stood up. "I think we should begin by punishing Toni." He stepped over to her, holding his hand out. She looked at everyone in turn then set her glass down before taking Anthony's hand. He helped her to stand then motioned with his finger. She reached behind her back and unfastened the dress, letting it slip from her body. Her breasts were milky white, rounded with pointed nipples hardening under the steady gaze of her audience.

Anthony led her away from the couches towards a large wooden Saint Andrew's Cross but bypassed it in favor of the English style Stocks. He pushed the upper wooden beam up so that she could put her neck and wrists into place before he set the beam back down. He snapped the lever locking her into position then stepped back. The others got up to admire her.

"I have to say, that is a prime example of Callipygian." Greg mentioned.

"The hell you say?" Joe replied.

"A well shaped ass." Donna remarked and Greg smiled to her.

"Speaking of which, we can't have Toni on display by herself, that would be an unfair test." Anthony said as he took Donna's glass from her hand. She looked at the men then unfastened her own dress, letting it fall to the floor. She was also bare breasted, the cocktail dresses were no place for bra straps. She stepped out of the puddle of silk, her long shapely legs taking her further away from Toni. Let the men decide who to concentrate on, she wasn't going to stand next to her and make their tasks any easier.

"I think I'll let Toni think about her rash words." Greg said as he turned to Donna and obediently followed her a few feet away. She was grinning to him as she backed away then stopped so he could catch up.

"The same." Joe agreed and joined them. Donna was dressed in panties and heels, her smile challenging the boys to examine her closely. Anthony stood beside Toni, his hand on the small of her back while he watched Joe and Greg play a sort of tennis match with Donna's body as the court. Greg cupped Donna's right breast, rolling the soft flesh between his fingers. He let go and Joe mimicked his actions, rolling her left breast. "Large and firm, like coconuts." He commented and Anthony chuckled as Donna rolled her eyes.

The play back and forth between both men continued. Greg turned Donna's head towards him so he could kiss her. Joe turned her hips then pulled her panties down. "The softest lips." Greg commented.

"The nicest ass." Joe added. "You should come sample her." He told Anthony.

"Don't bother waiting for me. I have an automatic butt here." He pat Toni's behind and she squirmed nicely. He slid Toni's panties down and marveled at her well shaped butt. Callipygian indeed. He ran his hand over her skin, cupping each of her cheeks then slapped one. The girl gasped as she jumped.

He walked over to a small table to select a decent paddle to further her punishment, his attention riveted on his friends as they bent Donna over at the waist, her mouth fixed to Greg's cock as she sucked on him while Joe pushed his erection against her before sliding it inside. He saw the tennis match dissolve into instant connectivity, a single purpose as she rocked back and forth, servicing each man in turn.

Anthony took his paddle back to Toni and ran the smooth wooden surface over her skin, she shivered as she prepared herself for the stinging blow. He stepped back and brought the paddle down on her ass, her back arched as she yelped in shock, her skin turning red under the blow. He gave her two more strokes, each one eliciting a sharp gasp and a wiggle of her perfect ass that seemed to inflame him.

He finally put the paddle aside and fed his cock into her pussy, the wet tender skin alerting him to her own arousal and allowing him to satisfy his. He pumped hard against her ass, his balls slapping against her clit as he tried to satisfy his own lust. He could hear her gasping as her own lust was slacked. He could feel his orgasm rushing up to the fore so he drove into her, his hips flexing as he halted deep within.

He looked down at the non-protuberancy of his dick. Knowing he was so deeply contained within her seemed to mark the end of his endurance and he quickly began thrusting into her as his orgasm smashed through his defenses, sending him over the edge. He felt his ejaculation inside her, the heat of her body mixed with his semen as he held on to her hips for dear life. She cried out her own release, trapped as she was in the stocks.

He caught his breath then turned to see Donna sitting between Greg and Joe, her hands on their erections which seemed to be coming back to life under her ministrations. She had the flushed look of satisfied pleasure, her eyes locked on Anthony's ass so he withdrew from Toni and saw his cum oozing from her pussy. He stepped over to the front of the stocks and released her.

Toni stood up and rubbed at her wrists which were slightly abraded where she'd struggled against the stocks but she had a serene expression on her features as she joined the others on the couch.

"Don't sit down yet. The last of your punishments should be to serve us another round of drinks." Greg declared. Toni stopped to look at them all then refilled their glasses while they sat back and watched their nude waitress. Once she was finished she sat next to Anthony and he reached out to idly caress her breast. She curled up happily and toyed with his penis.

"So, I should say that I'm not entirely prepared for the election. I've had Donna and I'm very impressed but now that Toni is done paying her debt for rudeness I think I should indulge my curiosity there." Greg said eloquently. Toni just smiled, keeping her comments to herself.

This time.