In Ancient Alexandria Ch. 02

Story Info
Naming the girl.
2.2k words
4.66
35.1k
6
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 03/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayce1066
jayce1066
34 Followers

Behind my house is the building where I take care of my business and where I play. Its thick stone walls are well shaded by the broad roof. This helps keep the interior cool. The thick walls also make it almost sound proof.

There are two rooms. In one, there are tables, chairs and couches. This is where I meet each morning with the men who oversee the operations of my warehouses, ships and farms. They bring me scrolls showing their transactions, expenses, profits and losses. Until the mid-day meal, we talk about future projects and discuss ways to improve profits.

After we eat, I dismiss my managers and the other room is used. It is fitted out as a chamber for punishment and pleasure. There are iron rings set into the walls, floor and ceiling so that slaves can be displayed in various poses for scourging. A whipping post stands in the center of the room. The flogging horse I brought from Rome is probably the most often used piece of furniture in the chamber. A slave can be secured to the horse so that her back and ass can be freely whipped. The slave is held at just the correct height for me to be able to easily fuck either end.

My slave master conducts the regular punishment of slaves in the open air of the rear courtyard. I use my punishment chamber to keep myself in practice and to entertain guests that enjoy taking their pleasure with slaves.

The slave girl I fucked in my bed chamber two nights ago has been assigned to work in my house's bath. When I was bathing this morning, I told her to come to my work room after she has seen the kitchen slaves removing the remains of my meal.

I look up from my couch to see her standing in the doorway.

"Come in, girl. Sit here on the floor."

The naked girl walks in with her eyes cast down. She settles on her knees before me.

"Until I tell you differently, you will come to this room each day at this time. There is a great deal you need to learn before I allow you to entertain my guests at banquets. Do you remember what I told you your duty will be? You have my permission to speak whenever I ask you a question."

"Thank you, my lord. You told me that I would be under the table and that I would be sucking the cocks of your gentleman guests and licking the pussies of your lady guests."

"That is exactly right, girl. After the banquets are over, you will come back to this building and you will be available for the further amusement of my friends. I shall need something to call you besides 'girl'. You remind me of the small insect that makes honey. What is the name of that bug in your language?"

"My lord, I have heard the tiny flier called apis and fengl and bee."

"I like the last one. You are now the little Bee. Come with me into my play room. You will experience much this afternoon, Bee."

Bee walks behind me into the other chamber. I hear her gasp when she sees the shackles and whips hanging on the walls.

"Don't be afraid, little Bee. You are too valuable to seriously damage. The pain you experience in this room will become your pleasure.

"Bend over that stool. Now reach back and spread your ass. I am going to give you the small plug again. You are going to have your ass filled every day for a while. Gradually, you will become accustomed to having your ass penetrated and we will not have to start with this small plug each time. Hold still now."

I oil my index finger and work it into the girl's anus. She remembers to keep breathing and relaxes the ring of her muscles. When I feel her go slack, I withdraw my finger and slide the plug into her. She inhales sharply one time and then goes back to breathing normally. Bee is a quick learner.

While she is still bent over, I cast my tunic aside and move in front of her. I lift her chin and command her to lick as I hold my rigid phallus to her lips. Bee's tongue is soft and warm. She teases my cock's head gently.

Eventually, I pull away. I have her stand and move to a pair of leather cuffs hanging from the ceiling on ropes. I fasten the cuffs about her wrists and then pull the ropes until her arms are taut and widely separated. I tie the ropes off and then bind her ankles with two ropes. Using rings set in the floor, I spread her legs. She is stretched to the point that she hardly able to move at all.

"Bee, you are well displayed there. Every part of your body is available. I can whip or tickle any portion of you that takes my fancy. I believe that I shall use a switch on your pretty bottom. You do not have to worry about being quiet. No one will be able to hear you. Let us get started."

I take a switch from a jar of water and stand beside the bound slave girl. I lash the switch through the air behind Bee's head so she can hear the sound it makes. Within the limits of her ropes, she does her best to jump. I move into position and give her a hard stroke across her ass. She rewards me with a yelp and a nice red streak on her cheeks. Slowly I give her forty more strokes. Her bottom is glowing when I put the switch back into the jar and step close behind her.

My arms encircle the girl and my hands cup her breasts. Her nipples are erect. I squeeze them between my fingers as Bee moans and writhes. My phallus is nestled between her ass cheeks. I can feel the heat from the switching. Her small movements massage my cock. It is very enjoyable. Soon, I drop one hand to her pussy and slide a finger into her wetness. I add a second finger and move them in and out. Bee's breathing becomes shallow and rapid as she is nearing her climax. I decide to play a game with her and withdraw my hands from her body.

I step before her and cup one hand under her yoni. I hold my hand very still.

"Look at me, Bee. Nod your head if you enjoy the feel of my hand against your pussy."

The girl pauses for a moment to focus and then nods her head.

"I am going to hold my hand steady now. I want you to press yourself against my hand. I do not know if you are going to be able to move enough to allow yourself to climax. We shall see. Begin now."

I adjust my hand so that the tip of my middle finger is resting against the center of her yoni. She starts to flex her hips back and forth and from side to side. As she rubs herself on my hand, I can smell the amrita flowing from her. I watch her face as her nostrils flare and her eyes close. As her movements become quicker and quicker, I suddenly pull my hand away. Her eyes fly open and she makes small begging sounds. After a moment, I return my hand to her pussy and allow her to resume her humping.

This time I let her take herself into her climax. Her body vibrates as she finds her release. As the spasms end, she seems to faint and hangs limply from the cuffs. I untie her legs and then slowly lower her arms. She slumps to the floor and curls into a ball. I place a cup of water by her head and allow her to rest.

While Bee is coming back to herself, I step to the chamber's outer door and send a slave to fetch one of the off-duty guards. When he arrives, we go back inside to find the girl sitting up and drinking her water.

"We will do something new now, Bee. Get up and go stand behind the flogging horse."

At first, she is not sure which piece of furniture I mean. Then, she follows my gesture and steps up to the horse.

"Guard, bind the girl . Make sure her arms and legs are secure. Then tighten the strap across her lower back. We do not want her to get away from us."

The guard helps the naked girl into position and ties her tightly.

"Very good. Guard, remove your breechcloth and stand in front of the girl. You are going to get a treat. Bee, you are going to suck this man's cock. While you are doing that, I shall be flogging you. You must not bite him. Dire punishment awaits you if you do that. Guard, begin."

The guard takes his phallus in his hand and strokes it until it begins to grow hard. Then he moves up and directs his cock's head into the girl's waiting mouth. I watch as Bee's head starts to bob up and down. I see her tongue dart out to caress the underside of the cock that is now fucking in and out of her lips. The guard has a broad smile on his face as he thrusts his hips forward and back. He is wanting this to last for a long time.

"Careful now, Bee. Remember your manners."

I move behind the girl and pick up a leather scourge. With light strokes, I start flogging Bee's ass. As I work, I hear her moaning in a mixture of pain and pleasure. She does like to have a cock in her mouth. My own phallus grows stiff and I decide to see how this girl likes being fucked from both ends at once. I drop the scourge and step in close. I guide my cock to her dripping pussy and slowly push it into her.

Bee's back suddenly arches when she realizes what is happening. She can't move enough to avoid me. For just a instant, her head stops moving. Then she relaxes and goes back to sucking the guard's cock. When my groin touches her ass, I can feel the warmth from the scourging. Bee's pussy is hot and wet. I feel her muscles gripping my cock as I start to penetrate her with long strokes. As the guard and I continue to fuck the girl, I notice that his movements are become quicker and quicker. He is approaching his release.

"Girl, you are about to have your mouth filled with the guard's seed. I want to to swallow every drop. Drain him entirely."

Just as I speak, the guard grabs Bee's head and jams his entire cock into her mouth. His whole body trembles as he reaches his climax. He tries to pull away because his cock is so sensitive now, but Bee holds him in place with her mouth while she sucks as hard as she can. For a moment, he is her captive.

"That's enough now, girl. Let him go! I don't want you to injure my loyal guard."

Her lips make a popping sound as the man finally manages to pull his cock free. I keep slowly fucking Bee as the guard replaces his clothing and leaves the chamber. Eventually, I pull away out of the girl's pussy. I pick up a leather strap and move in front of her.

"Open wide, girl. I am going to give your mouth some more work while I exercise my arm."

She takes my phallus into her mouth and her tongue begins to tease me. Once she gets into her rhythm, I raise the strap and bring it's end down onto her ass. Her body goes tense for a moment and then relaxes. Bee knows to keep pleasuring my cock while I play. Each time the strap kisses her, a small red spot blooms on her fair skin. Once I have covered what I can see of her backside with scarlet, I stand still and concentrate on the sensations she is producing in my cock.

"Bee, if you can manage to take my seed before I can count to twenty, your lessons will be through for this day."

As I start to count, the girl's efforts become frenzied. Her tongue is tickling the head of my phallus and her lips are sealed tightly to my shaft. By the time I reach twelve, my hips begin to thrust into Bee's mouth. Before I can say 'seventeen', I feel myself spurting. I hear the girl swallowing and gulping as she drinks me. It is as if she is taking my entire life out through my cock and down her throat.

Close to exhaustion, I step back and free myself. On unsteady legs, I untie her, remove the plug from her ass and tell her to go back to the bath chamber. I am done with her for the rest of the day. After she leaves, I sink onto a couch and fall asleep.

jayce1066
jayce1066
34 Followers