In Autumn's Bedroom

Story Info
Autumn masturbates in front of someone for first time.
3.3k words
4.53
97.9k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 07/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,144 Followers

Autumn could have gone out and found sex pretty much anywhere she went. In fact, she could have found it absolutely anywhere she went. A bar, a movie theater, a church, a born-again virgin's meeting...it didn't matter. Not that she would have been interested in corrupting, say, a priest just because she could. There had to be a reason; something to draw her to the person to begin with.

She was such a perfect example of ultimate, maximum, over-the-edge beauty, and she had been that way for a long enough time that she knew seducing a man—or woman—was as effortless as blinking her eyes. And, indeed, that was all it had taken in some situations. She had the deep red, naturally curly hair that many women would die for, big brown eyes that seemed to glow, and a smile that could turn a man's whole world upside-down. At 18, Autumn had developed a body that most people thought only existed in the imagination. She might not have had the exaggerated chest and seven inch-waist of a comic heroine, but she made just as much of a statement with her sexual presence.

Her C-cup breasts were flawless, simply flawless; strong and firm, full and pert. The curves of her body seemed too perfect to be natural, as if they'd been expertly drawn. If there was ever a sexual fantasy that didn't include Autumn, it was only because the person having the fantasy hadn't met her yet. It wasn't a power she abused...or maybe she did, depending on how you looked at it. But she wasn't full of herself or obsessed with her own good looks to the point of making all those around her feel rejected on sight. A beautiful person on the outside, Autumn had no problem being a beautiful person on the inside, too.

Autumn actually preferred the normal guy types rather than ultra-handsome "hunks" or full-of-themselves jocks. To her, a good body didn't have to be any better than good. The same went for looks. But the personality better be top-notch, first class, otherwise forget it. She wondered sometimes if her propensity for average guys was a direct result of her above-average looks. Maybe she felt average guys appreciated her more, though she wasn't consciously aware of that being true. Maybe they were just easier to seduce, a game she loved to play more than any other. Or maybe it was just natural. Her type was her type, and there was no fighting it.

Not that she hadn't had her share of hunks and jocks. Just because she wouldn't become emotionally involved didn't mean she stayed away physically. Sex was too much damned fun for her to draw a line in the sand, and so she didn't. That's how she had found bisexuality. And how she found happiness.

But at the moment, Autumn felt lonely and bored. It would have been easy to solve those problems, what with so many friends and so many others who wanted to be friends, but most off all Autumn was just tired. All she really wanted to do tonight was stay at home in her room. But what would've made the evening special was if her neighbor Gavin was home in his room, too, which she could see out her own bedroom window. She felt like putting on an erotic show for Gavin, but he'd been gone on vacation. He should be back tonight, at least that was the rumor—she'd never really talked to the guy yet—so there was still hope he'd show up for a late performance. But for now, as she lay on her bed, staring at the ceiling, Autumn was restless. And tired. There seemed to be nothing to do.

As Autumn tried to push away her boredom, she thought of all things sex, and her mind brought her back to one of her very first big sexual experiences...

She was at home, thinking to herself, trying to imagine what life would be like if, as her parents had told her last night, they moved. It wasn't far, just going from outside a small city to inside the small city. The drive from the new location back to the old one would probably be less than an hour. Still, she wasn't particularly thrilled about it, and decided it would be best not to let it worry her. After all, they hadn't even found a place yet. They had told her it could happen in a couple months, but Autumn knew months could easily turn to years.

Joey was one of the reasons she would have rather stayed where she was. He was a very close friend. Maybe even a best friend, despite the fact that he was a guy and he never seemed to fully understand her. Both his parents and her parents had urged the two of them to get closer; they seemed like such a great match and always got along so well, but, surprisingly, Autumn and Joey had never felt particularly attracted to each other.

Sure, Joey knew she was hot, but he'd known her before she developed and before that beauty had rounded itself out. While he found her attractive, he still didn't consider himself actually attracted to her. His friends teased him about that endlessly.

As for him, Joey was the exact type of guy Autumn favored. He wasn't the cutest guy at their high school, or the most muscular. But he was still attractive, with big brown eyes of his own and dark brown hair always neatly kept. He stayed in shape, but wasn't exactly bulging. And he was the sweetest, most fun guy she'd ever met. She felt more comfortable with Joey than with anyone else on the planet. Which is probably why she wasn't attracted to him. It was just too easy, too perfect. She needed not necessarily a challenge, but an adventure, and it just felt like Joey was too close for her to feel all that excited about him. She loved him dearly, but as a friend. Nothing more.

He was there in her room with her, being as equally silent and still and she was. They were enjoying the latter part of a lazy Sunday, and had crashed in Autumn's room to relax as the sun began it's descent to end the afternoon. They had been swimming in the pool at Joey's parents' place, and were still letting time and air dry them off.

Joey, wearing just his damp swim trunks and a towel wrapped around them to soak up the moisture, sat in an old recliner in a corner of the room, looking out Autumn's window. Autumn was sitting on her bed, across from the chair and leaning back against the wall, facing Joey but not really looking at him. She wore a blue two-piece swimsuit, which was also still drying, making the material cold, hardening her nipples. Both of their bodies were dry, but still glowed with a soft sheen.

Autumn knew Joey had seen her hard nipples poking through the fabric of her top. She had seen his eyes linger, and then look away as he pretended never to have caught them. Looking down, she admired her breasts and nipples herself, more than satisfied with how full and heavy and firm her chest looked, and how that particular top only intensified her there. A few lingering drops of water still clung to the inner curves of her cleavage. A few rolled and disappeared into the tight darkness below.

She was getting wet as she watched and felt herself dry. Autumn had never had sex yet, but she imagined that her body would be like this after a wild session, except instead of beads of water, she'd be feeling beads of sweat running between her breasts.

"How often do guys really jerk off?" she asked.

This was why Joey never quite understood Autumn. She could be so shy and innocent at times, and the next moment say something like that as if were no big deal.

"Depends on the guy, I guess," he replied. "I don't know. It's not universal, you know?"

"Guys don't talk about it, right?"

Joey shrugged. "Maybe some guys do. But none of the guys I know."

"Okay. Then how about just you then? How often do you masturbate?"

"Autumn, come on. Are we really going to talk about this?"

"Oh, come on, Joey. It's okay. I know you do it. And you don't have a girlfriend so you probably do it a lot."

"So?"

"Exactly. So what? Why can't you just tell me?"

Joey squirmed. "What if I asked you how much you do it?"

Autumn grinned. "Do what?"

"You know..." Joey rolled his eyes when she didn't answer. "Masturbate."

Autumn giggled. "So are you asking me?"

Joey sighed. "Okay. Yes. I am."

"I do it a lot. Especially lately. It's just so frustrating."

"I thought the whole point of doing it was to avoid getting frustrated," Joey said. "Are you sure you're doing it right?" he joked.

"No, I don't mean that it feels frustrating. It's just that the first few times, you feel so adventurous doing it, and it's so new and everything, it feels great everywhere. Even in your head, it just blows you away. I could make myself orgasm really easily at first. But now it's just the same thing."

"Well yeah it's the same thing, but it still feels good."

"But it could be better."

"Well, obviously. Sex would be better."

"No," Autumn said. "I mean even without sex. Masturbation could be better."

Joey was forced to shift and sink in the chair to hide the erection this conversation was feeding. "How so?"

"I don't know," Autumn said, fidgeting her hands around her inner thighs. "I've always wondered what it would be like to do it in front of someone."

"You mean masturbate?"

"Yeah. I think it'd be really hot."

Joey knew what Autumn was suggesting, but he couldn't quite believe it. He said nothing, waiting for her to make the next move.

"Do you want to try it?" she finally asked.

"You want me to masturbate in front of you?"

"I really just want to do it in front of you, cause I know I'd really like to feel someone watching me. But if you don't think you'd like it as much, you don't have to anything...You could just watch me."

Joey remained silent, stunned.

"Come on, Joey. It's not everyday a girl offers you a chance to watch her play with herself."

"No, no," Joey stammered. "It's not that. I'll watch you. I just want to be sure you're okay with...do you really want to watch me do it, too?"

Now Autumn was subconsciously rubbing her upper chest and toying with the straps of her top. "I think that'd be really hot."

Joey shifted again. Already he was beginning to sweat. "Okay. Do you want to start?"

"I think we should both go at once. Watch each other."

Autumn slipped her hand into her bottoms, letting her fingers seek out the soft, warm, wet area between her legs. She felt a huge surge of excitement sizzle through her body as she watched Joey's eyes staring at her there. The muscles in her flat tummy contracted and she curled her toes as her fingers traced her moist, outer lips. The fabric of her blue bottoms bulged where her fingers went, leaving no question for Joey as to what she was doing down there. When she finally slipped a finger inside herself, and caught Joey's exasperated expression as the lump in her bottoms representing her finger disappeared, Autumn released a heavy, breathy, unsteady sigh.

She smiled with eyes slightly glazed and halfway closed. "Come on then..."

Joey reached into his shorts and grabbed his already throbbing dick. He was still nervous about revealing himself to a girl for the first time, even though he knew he had a good sized penis. But he would have to show himself to jerk off, something that Autumn didn't necessarily have to do. It didn't seem fair.

"If I'm going to show myself, you should show yours," he managed to say.

Autumn grinned. "Okay. Just don't try anything, got it?

Joey nodded, his eyes glued to Autumn's crotch as she raised her butt from the mattress, hooked her thumbs around the waistband of her bottoms, and pulled them down. She didn't take them all the way off, opting instead to go halfway between her crotch and her knees, but it was enough. Joey could see more than he ever expected he would've seen of this girl. Her mound seemed so small, not like the sometimes gaping pussies he'd seen in pornos before. Her pubic hair was red and curly, just like her hair, but it was surprisingly short, as either she'd groomed it herself or was a really late bloomer. Joey's cock grew tight in his hand.

"Now you," Autumn said, very happy but growing impatient.

She watched as Joey untied the drawstring of his trunks and then pulled them down only slightly. He then reached inside, grabbed himself, and pulled his full erection into view. Even his two balls popped over the waistband. Autumn had seen cocks before in magazines and videos, but seeing one in real life was so much better. It looked strange but wonderful, and she was instantly dripping at the sight of it. Rigid and flush and seemingly pulsing, the dick was dying for her attention, and it got just that. Autumn couldn't have taken her eyes off the cock even if her parents had suddenly come home and stepped into the room.

Joey couldn't help but begin pumping himself. He was still nervous and a little embarrassed, so he did so tentatively at first. He wanted to ask Autumn if she'd take her top off, too, but was afraid of pushing it, so he kept quiet. Besides, as Autumn brought her fingers back to her vagina and started rubbing what was apparently her clit, Joey had all he needed to keep his eyes and his mind busy.

Autumn teased her hot clit, making herself wetter and preparing herself for deeper penetration. When she was ready, she sunk her finger deeply and slowly into her vagina, clenching her walls around herself. She eyed Joey's cock the whole time, her mouth watering as his hand squeezed his flesh and lifted it, then pulled it back down. His balls bounced gently as he moved. Instinctively, Autumn made a soft, sensual sound that broke the near silence of the room.

This seemed to tear down a wall, for Autumn's sound was quickly followed by a low moan from Joey. Autumn grew hungrier for herself, giving her pussy another finger to devour. She fucked herself faster and deeper, and began rubbing her clit with her thumb on the in-strokes. Her face and chest felt flush, she was warm all over, and she began to perspire. It had been a cool 80 degrees outside, but suddenly the room felt increasingly hotter. Autumn felt her red hair clinging to her wet forehead.

Joey also took things up a notch, pounding his cock faster and harder. His testicles were swinging up against his fingers and back down again. The wet, smacking sounds that Autumn's fingers were making in her cunt was being matched by the sound of skin slapping skin as his balls jumped. Pre-cum seeped from his tip, but Joey ignored it, knowing if he lubed himself with it at this point, he'd loose his load instantly and it would all be over. He wasn't ready to give up this priceless view of Autumn fingering herself just five feet away.

As she continued, now lifting her hips off the bed to meet her thrusts, Autumn used her free hand to play with her nipples through the fabric of her top. She rolled them and pinched them between her fingers, sending waves of pleasure up and down her spine. She was very sweaty now, her body glazed over and reflecting the light of the setting sun. Her skin was so warm it tingled all over. No longer watching Joey's cock, now her eyes were on his, enjoying how captivated he was with her. He was studying her crotch as if his life depended on it, and to know the effect it was having on him was driving her wild. When she saw him unconsciously lick his lips as he stared, Autumn knew it was all over.

She pulled her fingers out of herself and rubbed her clit frantically. Her entire body tensed. Her tummy became rock hard and Autumn's eyes shut tight. She gritted her teeth and held her breath, still rubbing her clit, on the verge of an explosion she'd never forget...

Joey saw Autumn slipping towards the unmistakable throes of orgasm, and that sent him straight to his own. His cum was just suddenly there, surging from his balls and through his dick. He was watching Autumn throw her head back and open her mouth in ecstasy as the first string of cum launched out of him and spat across his naked chest. He called out, forming not words but sounds as he came, knowing he was experiencing the greatest orgasm of his life.

Autumn was screaming, too, almost crying it felt so good as she had an orgasm with him. She stole a look at Joey as her body convulsed in pleasure, and caught him spewing thick streams of white goo all over himself. She knew what it was, though she'd never seen it live before, and she knew immediately that she would have to see it again. Still spasming out of control, Autumn finally lost grip of herself and couldn't keep an eye on Joey. She sunk into the bed, still holding herself and shuddering almost violently as multiple orgasms ravaged her. She was moaning and groaning constantly, and was breathing so rapidly and heavily she was nearly hyperventilating.

Joey emptied himself onto his chest, stomach, and hand, his head spinning from the pure intensity of it all. When he finally came down from his high, and as he watched Autumn still enjoying hers, he collapsed, even though he was already sitting in a chair. His body went limp, and he just let the cum on his body be as the warm fluid pooled or rolled off down his sides. His hand, coated in it's own layer of smeared sperm, gently massaged his cock as it shrunk and softened.

The best friends didn't say much as they cleaned up and gathered their things, and somehow they knew they didn't have to. They weren't embarrassed by what they had done, but surprisingly at ease. They were hit by the enormity of what they had experienced; not the fact that they did it in front of each other, but rather the absolute excitement of doing it in front of anyone at all. Autumn and Joey had discovered something very special, and it opened a door to an awesome new world.

After Joey left, Autumn was getting ready to take a shower when she noticed a small dark spot on the arm of her recliner. She peered closer and felt a charge roll through her as she identified it. Shaking with excitement, Autumn put her finger to the spot and held her finger out before her.

She nearly came when she licked her first drop of sperm clean off her fingertip. She nearly came again when she felt it slide down her throat...

Back in the present, Autumn began fingering herself as she recalled that incredible memory. She could almost taste the cum now. She looked to Gavin's window, but it was still dark. She'd have to keep herself busy a while longer.

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Autumn, check out 'Autumn in the Window', 'Watch and Learn', 'My Sister's Secrets', and more...

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,144 Followers