In Bed Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, don't put yourself down, honey." He lifted up her legs by her shins, carefully not letting her panties touch them. Then he slowly pulled the panties up and off, never letting them touch her shins, calves, ankles, or feet by putting his stretched-out fingers in the leg holes, keeping the panties separate from her skin.

Now he just had to remove her bra. Luckily for him, the clip was on the back. With the same patient, careful slowness, he unclipped it without her feeling it. He never stopped talking to her with the same soothing but distracting words. Keeping the straps from touching her skin, he pulled the bra off, slowly bringing the straps down her arms. He carefully got the straps around her elbows without touching, then lifted her arms by the wrists so he could get the bra off without it touching her skin. She took her head off his shoulder and brought her teary face a millimetre or two away from his. She gently pecked him on the lips.

"I love you," she whispered, pecking him again. They began French kissing. He put his arms around her, moving his hands up and down her back, feeling her soft bare skin. It was now that she finally realized she was undressed. She pulled away and looked down at herself. "My God, I'm naked." Embarrassed and scared, she put her left hand over her tiny breasts and her right hand over her pubic hair.

"Oh, don't cover yourself, sweetie. Let me see your beautiful body." He slid his hands down to her ass.

"But...how did my...?"

"I undressed you, of course," he said, taking her hands away so he could see all of her frontal nudity. "You're beautiful."

"Really?"

"Really." He pulled her to him and kissed her on the lips. He looked lovingly in her eyes.

"You aren't gonna hurt me, are you?"

"No, of course not," he said kindly.

"Do you love me?" she asked timidly.

"Absolutely." If there was insincerity in his face, she couldn't find it. "That's why I undressed you: so I could know all of the girl I love."

"Then, in that case," she said, smirking lewdly, "I'll do this for you." She knelt between his legs and unzipped his pants. "There's at least one good thing I got from Buzz: learning how to blow a guy." She pulled out his hard-on, whose size made her eyes and mouth widen to the maximum in amazement. She licked and kissed the knob a few times, then took it half-way in her mouth.

Her lips went up and down his cock, and she played with his balls, tickling the underside with her tongue, and always looking up lovingly in his eyes. He looked down at her, smiling and moaning with pleasure. Her naked body looked so pretty down there, knelt before him in loving submission.

His sighs and moans grew louder and faster as he approached orgasm, and her head movements up and down his shaft accordingly went faster and faster. Finally, he came in her mouth. She swallowed it all, gulping it down as if it were a tasty milkshake...even though she actually hated the taste. After the last of his spurts, she put his spent member back in his pants and zipped him up.

"That was great," he panted. "But what about you?"

"What?"

"You satisfied me, now I have to satisfy you."

"Oh?"

"I'm a liberal," he explained, getting up, picking her up, and laying her on her back on his desk. "I believe in equality, unlike 'Big Buzz Ness'. You ate me; I should eat you now. It's only fair."

"Oh, OK," she said, giggling with excitement.

He opened her legs out wide, pushing them up at 45 degree angles from the desk top, so both her pussy and asshole were showing. For a moment, he just stared at that bottom hole, with its pretty brown swirling wrinkles, and thought: I'll slip my cock in you, one day soon, pretty asshole.

He put his tongue, flattened out, against her asshole, and began one slow, long, thorough lick all the way up, touching her perineum, her vulva and labia, and finally her hardening clitoris. She squealed with pleasure, surprised that he would lick her asshole, let alone not spit out any faecal taste.

He sucked on her clit for a few seconds, getting it harder and harder. Between licks of her vaginal opening, he said, "When playing tennis, we're on a...flat, level playing field...Not climbing to...the top, trying to be...up higher than others, as Buzz tries...to do. Tennis is a...game of...equality."

"Oh!" she moaned, her labia swollen with desire, and her whole cunt dripping wet.

He sucked on each of those labia, then slipped his finger inside her pussy, rubbing it against her tingling G-spot. The tip of his tongue flickered against her asshole while his finger slid in deeper, reaching for and stimulating her anterior fornix area. Her moans grew louder and louder.

Approaching orgasm, she put her hands on her little tits, squeezing them and pinching her nipples. Her squeals grew louder and higher in pitch.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

Startled, they both looked over at the door. "What?!" he shouted in annoyance.

"Is everything OK in there?" a woman's voice asked. "I heard screaming."

"Everything's fine," he almost snapped.

"OK." The woman took the hint and went away.

"Sorry," Gavin said, getting up and reaching for her clothes. "I forgot where we were."

"That's OK," she said, taking her underwear from him. "Wanna come over to my house tonight? My parents won't be home till late tonight. We could have a little fun in their bedroom earlier tonight, if you can come over." She put her panties back on.

"OK," he said. "I'll see you there at six. You still live at the same address...I mean, as it says on the register when you signed up for lessons?"

"Yeah, 241 Glenrose Avenue. See you tonight at six."

"Bye."

*************

When Gavin arrived at Paula's house, she again answered the front door wearing only her white bathrobe; but this time she'd just finished a shower. As soon as he got inside, he took it off her body, so eager was he to see her naked again. She led him upstairs to her parents' bedroom, he sat down on the bed, pulled down his pants and underwear to his knees, and she sat on his cock, him slowly feeding it in her already wet cunt.

He had her back to him as she bounced up and down on his cock; her hair, freshly dried and fragrant-smelling, brushed against his face. He reached around and cupped her little breasts in his hands, giving them gentle squeezes.

Now that the soreness from her virgin fuck was gone, she could thoroughly enjoy the sex. She squealed high-pitched staccato notes every time her body came down, feeling a thrilling poke from his long, thick cock.

All she could think was, He loves me, Big Gavin really loves me. Had she been facing him, she might have been disappointed to see the revelatory look on his face, his lips mouthing the words, 'Hot little bitch', over and over again.

She was coming closer and closer to orgasm, but he was getting there faster. Since he hadn't been wearing a condom, he had to pull his cock out in order not to risk getting her pregnant.

"Baby," he panted, "I'm gonna come. I gotta...take it out."

"OK," she sighed, reluctantly getting up.

As soon as his cock popped out of her box, he sprayed his load all over her buttocks. He held her by the hips to make sure every squirt hit her ass.

Just then, they heard the front door open: her parents had just walked in the house!

"Shit!" she said, rushing out of the bedroom. "Come on, Gavin--you gotta hide!"

"Yeah," he said, pulling up his pants and rushing out of the bedroom. Luckily, no come had sprayed on the carpet or bed.

Paula got dressed in her bedroom and kept Gavin hidden there until she found a safe opportunity to sneak him out of the house. Her parents never suspected a thing.

"Whew," she said as she, looking out her living room window, saw Gavin walking down the sidewalk and out of the neighbourhood.

***************

Over the next week or so, Paula couldn't find Gavin anywhere: just like Buzz after her sexual encounter with him, Gavin had just disappeared without explanation. He wasn't to be found at the tennis court, nor could he be contacted by cellphone or online. She couldn't escape the assumption that he, like Buzz, had just used her for his own gratification, nothing more.

Mr. Big Gavin Mundt, she thought, you're no better than Buzz. She was at home lying on her bed in the afternoon, crying with her face buried in her pillow.

Finally that night, there was an e-mail from Gavin, explaining his absence: his mother had been dying in hospital, way off in Brampton, and he had to go see her. He'd just dropped everything and left Toronto without thinking to tell anyone except the staff in the tennis school. Apologizing for not telling Paula, he asked if he could see her, since he was now back in Toronto, his mother having passed away.

She replied in her e-mail to him that he could come to her house that very night, since her parents were on vacation and wouldn't be back till the next day.

He hurried over. They sat in the living room with beer, marijuana, ecstasy, and ketamine, all of which he'd brought.

"We're gonna get high?" she asked, curious but a little nervous about the possible consequences.

"Sure, why not?" Gavin said. "One thing about liberals is that we're open-minded. Don't be afraid to try new things. Here," he said, giving her a broken-off half pill of ecstasy, "Swallow this with your beer. In a half hour, you'll feel amazing."

"Oh, uh, OK," she said, taking the E. He put a CD of techno music in her living room CD player.

He rolled a marijuana cigarette, lit it, took a toke (not inhaling), then passed it to her. She took a few drags, coughed, then passed it back to him.

"Oh, go ahead, have some more," he said. "I've already had enough for now."

She toked a few more times, then he chopped a line of ketamine for her. "What's that?" she asked.

"Special K," he said. "Snort it up, you'll feel great."

"I dunno," she said. "What'll it do to me?"

"It'll make you feel no pain, believe me."

"Oh, uh, OK." She took a straw and snorted the line. "You gonna have any?"

"Later," he said.

After moving to the beat of the techno for a half hour or so, he could tell by her body language that she was obviously really wasted. He took out his smartphone and called some friends, asking them to come over. Within twenty minutes, they arrived: Manny Banks, who'd played tennis with Gavin at the beginning of this story; and three other men, one named Van Church; another, Cory Copps; and the last one, Moss Medea.

With all of them now in the living room with Paula practically bouncing off the walls, Gavin said, "Gentlemen, meet Ms. Paula Darian."

"She's lovely," said Church, looking up and down at her.

"Indeed," said Banks, ogling her.

"Let's get her out of her clothes," said Copps.

"Yes, right away," said Gavin. He turned to her. "OK, sweetie, we're gonna take all your clothes off now."

"Oh, OK," Paula said, too disoriented to resist. Gavin, always looking in her eyes, pulled off her pink T-shirt; Medea squatted down and unzipped her jeans; Copps took off her shoes; and Church removed her socks. Banks pulled her jeans down.

Now in just her white bra and panties, she giggled without inhibition, since she was too high to be embarrassed, even though she knew full well what the men were doing.

Gavin, his eyes never leaving hers, unclipped her bra and took it off. Medea pulled her panties down. Copps got her legs through the leg-holes. She was now standing completely naked amid the leering men, who were surrounding her.

"OK, sweetie," Gavin said, leading her to the coffee table. "Lie on the coffee table on your back, and spread your legs. We'd all like to see what treasures you have between your legs."

"OK," she said, doing as she was told. Again, she giggled at the sight of all those men gawking at her pussy; the ketamine made her feel, somehow, psychologically protected from any feelings of fear or shame. It all just seemed absurd to her, to allow all these men to stare lustfully at her nakedness.

"Delicious pussy," said Copps. She tittered at that.

"Beautiful," said Medea.

"Great," said Gavin. "Now, get up, baby." She stood up, her back to all the men. "Bend over and spread your legs." She did, exposing her asshole as well as her pussy.

"Perfect asshole," said Church.

There was a ring of the doorbell. Gavin answered it.

"Buzz!" Gavin said, smiling as he let the rock-climbing teacher in. "So good to see you."

"Is she sufficiently stoned?" Buzz asked.

"Oh, yeah," Gavin said. "She's totally out of it. Our previous, pretended animosity has set her up for quite a shock when she sees you as my pal here." He led Buzz to the living room.

"Good," Buzz said. "I can't wait to see the shock on her face. The fear. It's such a turn-on for me."

"Even with that shock, though," Gavin assured him, "she'll still receive you as well as she does us. She's too wasted not to."

Buzz and Gavin entered the living room. "Hi, gentlemen," Buzz said. Then he feasted his eyes on stoned Paula's nakedness. "Oh, I remember that tasty body."

"Huh?" she said, at first confused; then she saw Buzz's face, lewdly smirking. "Buzz?" She laughed again at the absurdity, as she saw it, of the situation, rather than at her obvious helplessness.

"Let's not hurt her, OK?" Gavin said, taking some anal lube out of his shirt pocket. "You lube her ass thoroughly, Buzz, and I'll lick her cunt to get her wet. I wanna hear her squeal with pleasure."

"Hear, hear," said Church, licking his lips.

The men had Paula get on the floor on all fours. Buzz lubed her ass and Gavin licked her pussy, lying on the floor on his back under her. The other men pulled their hard-ons out of their unzipped pants. She moaned softly to Gavin's expert tongue and lips, almost oblivious to the gang-bang she was about to be subjected to.

Finally, she was all wet and ready. Gavin moved around on the floor so he'd be lying with his face under hers; he pulled his cock up and out of his unzipped pants, pointing it at her pussy. Buzz unzipped his pants, pulled out his erection, and pushed the tip of it against her anal orifice.

"Oh, I'm gonna love this," he moaned, coaxing her asshole open slowly and carefully.

"As am I," Gavin grunted, sliding his cock in her vagina.

Banks went up to her face and put the tip of his cock against her lips. "Open wide, sweetie," he said. "Get your saliva flowing."

Remembering the fellatio techniques Buzz had taught her, and forgetting the fact that she was blowing a complete stranger, Paula opened her salivating mouth, licked the tip of his cock, and took it in a few inches. Banks looked down at her timid, submissive face, and smiled.

Copps, Church, and Medea each ran one hand along her back, arms, and legs, and the other hand up and down their erections. Her skin was so delightfully fair, soft, and smooth, and their cocks were so long, thick, and hard.

Buzz slid his cock in a few inches. "Oh, that feels great," he groaned, sliding in further.

Paula, still feeling psychologically protected from any pain, fear, or discomfort because of the ketamine, nonetheless could only wonder at the situation. Someone's fucking my ass, she thought; I feel as if I have to poo. Too busy being distracted by the other two cocks in her pussy and mouth to worry even slightly about this situation, she just kept on sucking and receiving cock. I wish I could at least look down into Gavin's eyes, she thought; am I being gang-raped?

Gavin continued pumping his cock in and out of her gooey pussy, looking up at her pretty naked body.

After another minute or so of fucking, Buzz pulled his cock out of her ass and came on her buttocks and back. Though Paula felt herself approaching orgasm, Gavin once again deprived her of that pleasure, pulling his cock out of her pussy and shooting his come up on her belly and pubic hair. Buzz put his now-limp dick back in his pants and zipped them up, as did Gavin, who slid out from under her and sat with Buzz on the couch. All the men were now watching her blow Banks.

"This girl...has talent," he moaned. "Oh!" His cock was throbbing with pleasure, and she was moving her head back and forth faster and faster. The other men cheered her on, ogling her kneeling, naked body.

Finally, Banks blew his load in her mouth; she swallowed most of it, though some dribbled down her chin. He put his spent penis back in his pants, zipped them up, and sat with Buzz and Gavin.

Now it was time for Church, Copps, and Medea to enjoy Paula. She could only chuckle to herself as she saw the three men approach her with their hard cocks poking out of their unzipped pants. How many men are going to have their way with me tonight? she thought. I'm glad I'm high; otherwise, I'd be terrified.

Copps lay on his back as Gavin had, and she acquiescently crawled on all fours over him. Church got behind her ass, and Medea pointed his cock at her mouth. Church re-lubed her ass and his cock, while Copps lowered her ass a bit to receive his cock.

"Spit on my dick, sweetie," Medea said. "To lubricate it." She did, then opened her mouth to receive it half-way in.

Church pushed his cock an inch or so inside her still-gaping asshole, groaning with pleasure at the sensation of that tightly-hugging ring around his shaft. "Oh, that feels...so good!" he grunted.

I can't believe this is happening to me, she thought as she slid her lips along Medea's cock. I can't believe I'm actually doing this. Am I dreaming? I hope so. I've always wanted sexual experience, being embarrassed by my former virginity, but not like this. Did Gavin set this up?

Copps gently squeezed her tiny breasts as he kept pumping his cock in and out of her wet pussy, which had now lowered in stimulation; he would have to do an amazing fucking job to bring her to orgasm now, since she'd have rather fucked Gavin.

Church was about to come. He pulled his cock out of her asshole, now gaping even wider than before, since his cock was thicker than Buzz's. He sprayed his come all over her ass and back.

Wanting to see his come on her body, too, Copps pulled his cock out of her cunt when he was about to ejaculate. He put her hand on his cock to jerk him off briefly; her hand slid up and down his shaft, and he squirted all over her belly and pubic hair, as Gavin had before. She was now so covered in come, it was as if she was no longer naked.

Copps slid out from under her and zipped his pants up, as Church had. They sat on chairs on either side of the sofa where Buzz and Gavin were sitting, the two latter men patiently waiting for their cocks to get hard again, which would be soon. All the men watched and admired the come-covered girl's sucking skills.

Medea was about to come. She didn't want to swallow this time, but he kept her head in a position to keep his cock in her mouth. He shot his discharge in forceful spurts right down her throat. She gagged and spit out some of it, coughing. Somewhat disappointed, he put his cock away, zipped up his pants, and went to sit on the sofa.

She looked over at the six men, who were ogling her nude body with lewd grins. Her head was swimming, for she was still peaking on the drugs. Though Copps's cock had gotten her moderately horny, she still hadn't come: she'd only made them come, and come copiously they did, all over and inside her. Of course, the high she was getting from the drugs made orgasming seem unnecessary for her; and the ketamine was causing her to feel what seemed like a metallic, electric shield all over her body, protecting her not from their cocks or their lust, but from any feeling of physical or emotional trauma...for the time being. She knew, intellectually, that something horrible was being done to her--she just didn't feel it at the time.

While Copps, Church, and Medea were resting and waiting for their cocks to get hard again, Buzz, Gavin, and Banks were hard again and ready for some more. These three latter men got up and went over to Paula with hungry, greedy eyes.