In Bed Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, ha, ha, ha," she laughed, emotionally bracing herself for another invasion.

"Gimme that pretty asshole," Gavin grunted, pulling out his hard cock from his unzipped pants and kneeling behind her.

"I want her pussy now," said Banks, lying on the floor on his back. "Come on, honey; get on top of me."

"OK," she said, getting back on all fours. Why is Gavin doing this to me? she thought. Why is he letting this happen?

Buzz, standing before her, took her by the head, opened her jaws, and fed his cock in her mouth. "Go to work," he said.

Wanting to end this fuck-session as quickly as possible, she tried her best to use her tongue and lips to stimulate Buzz's cock as intensely as she could to accelerate his orgasm. Similarly, when Banks slid his cock in her pussy, she tried to squeeze her vaginal walls together, to hug his cock and coax as speedy an ejaculation as she could.

Seeing that her asshole was already plenty lubricated, and that his cock still had some lube on it, Gavin pushed it in that gaping hole all the way with relative ease. Disappointed that the hole wasn't as tight as it had to have been for Buzz and Church, he nonetheless enjoyed its squeezing of his cock. And again, she tried contracting her rectal and anal muscles as best she could to speed up his orgasm; this aided his pleasure.

When is this going to end? she thought. Where are my mom and dad? They're never home, it seems. If they were here, they could protect me. They always go places without me. Why?

Her efforts at accelerating the men's orgasms were quite successful, for after only a minute or two of fucking her, the men were already about to come. The three men watching had also revived their erections.

"I'm gonna come," Banks groaned.

"Same here," said Buzz. "The bitch's...trying to...end it quickly."

"Yeah," sighed Gavin. "How can we...show her...the error...of her ways?"

"Bukkake," said Church.

"Good idea," said Copps, grinning.

Banks, Buzz, and Gavin all removed their cocks from her holes. They stood up, and with Church, Copps, and Medea, they all formed a standing circle around kneeling Paula. The men masturbated over her upturned head, aiming their cocks at her face. First to spray was Buzz, who splashed his come on her nose, her left eye, and her left cheek. Then Banks came on her lips, her chin, and her right ear.

Church, Copps, and Medea were still masturbating, trying to get themselves to orgasm soon after. But Gavin came before them, spraying on her forehead, on the top of her head, and in her left ear.

"You, too, Gavin?" she whispered, looking up at him with the eyes of heartbreak.

Finally, Church, Copps, and Medea all came on her face and in her hair almost simultaneously, drenching her with cooze. Both her eyes were covered in jizz, as was the rest of her face. For the moment, she couldn't see, so thick was the come covering her eyes.

The men put their penises back in their pants, zipped them up, and one by one left the house. Gavin took his drugs and techno CD with him.

I don't even get a goodbye? she thought, noting the coldness in the men's eyes as they all left.

Still stoned and peaking, she crawled around the living room floor in circles, the men's come dripping off her body and onto the carpet. The ecstasy had amphetamine mixed in it, so she wasn't able to fall asleep the whole night. She just kept crawling and crawling, round and round the coffee table.

**************

The next day, at about lunchtime, she was still in the living room naked. She was lying on her chest, exhausted, but not sleeping, for the amphetamine in the ecstasy was still having some effect. The carpet was soaked in the men's come, and her body was filthy with it smeared on her.

So heartbroken that Gavin would use her in such a way, she had no energy or drive to do anything. She just lay there in despair, her vagina, rectum, and jaws terribly sore, since the rest of the drugs had worn off. The nightmare of the night before, indeed, seemed like a bad dream to her, but she was too aware of its reality to kid herself into thinking she'd merely dreamt it.

Just then, the front door opened. Not only had her parents returned earlier than expected, they'd invited their next-door neighbours in!

When they got to the living room and saw naked Paula, on all fours on the filthy dirty carpet, they all gasped and covered their mouths.

"Paula?" her mother said, rushing over to her. "What happened?"

Too exhausted to react to her humiliation before them, Paula said, "My boyfriend came over here last night," as if nothing untoward had happened.

"He came?" the husband of the next-door neighbours asked. "How many times?"

"Nat!" his wife chided, poking him in the arm.

"How many boyfriends?" Paula's father asked angrily. "What kind of a loose girl have you turned into?!"

"Richard!" the next-door neighbour wife gently chided. "You shouldn't talk that way to your daughter. Can't you see she's been raped?"

"Raped? Safe here at home? Shelly, she must have let the man, or men, in, let them have their fun, and things went out of control!" Paula's mother growled. "It's her own fault, the tramp!"

"Oh, show some compassion!" Shelly said, shocked at the unfeeling attitude of Paula's parents. "Don't judge till we know everything. Come on, dear: let's get you upstairs and in the shower. Come on, Richard and Mary, help me pick your daughter up."

"Can I help?" Nat said, trying to hide his lascivious smirk.

"I think you've seen enough, Nat," Shelly said. "Go call the police." She went with Paula and her parents to the upstairs bathroom to bathe Paula.

Nat watched them take her up the stairs, ogling her naked body for as long as he could get away with it. Damn, I've always thought the Dariens' daughter was hot, he thought as he took out his cell-phone. But she looks amazing nude. I'll have to work in some private time with her later on, when this all blows over.

He could hear Paula bawling loudly as the shower water was pouring in the bathroom.

"Big Gavin doesn't love me!" she cried. "He just used me! Mama!"

"That filthy lewd cur, or those curs: why would you think they loved you?" her father was heard to yell. "Foolish girl!"

Nat dialled a number. "Hello, Gavin?" he whispered for the voice-mail. "This is Nat St. Andrew. Remember that plan you told me about? About banging Paula Darian? Why couldn't you guys have done that another night, when I was available? My wife knows: she told me to call the cops and charge rape. Her parents don't seem to sympathize with her--strange, but could be good news for you. Just in case, though, I hope you all have a good cover story, 'Paula wanted it,' that kind of thing. Just thought you should know. I know a good lawyer who can help you, if you need it; she's really ruthless about winning cases, and I'm sure she can get you all off if you're accused. Anyway, be ready. Bye."

Nat put his phone away, and tittered as he heard Paula's parents shouting accusations at her as they helped her wash the come off her body; while Shelly tried to get them to stop yelling at the poor girl.

Now, Paula, Nat thought, you'll pay more attention to who the friends are, and who the enemies are, on the tennis court.