In Bed With Greg & Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M_Sirk
M_Sirk
164 Followers

Tina watched intently, one hand jammed into her crotch. "Do you like that, Greggy? A man is sucking your dick. You like that, don't you?"

"Yes," he said, "yes."

"Keep doing it," she said to me. She knelt beside me and took my dick in her hand and began to masturbate me. "Keep sucking him till he cums in your mouth."

I wanted to. I wanted to swallow his sperm. I began to suck his prick in earnest, squeezing it at the base at the same time. He started to groan. Tina was paying as much attention to my own dick, and seemed to know instinctively I like having it pulled really hard. Her curly hair, still wet with piss, stuck to my bare shoulder. I could smell the piss on her.

Then I felt Greg tense. His cock, hot in my hand, throbbed. He gasped and I felt his hot sperm squirting onto my tongue, then filling my mouth. Of course I had tasted my own sperm often enough after masturbating so I knew what to expect, but it still felt incredible. I threw my head back, letting the semen run down my throat, and as Tina gave my cock a last good squeeze I came, opening my eyes in time to see my own sperm spurt onto her leg. We all realised without saying anything that that was it for the night. Greg wrapped a towel around his waist and, saying he thought we all needed a bourbon, went and fixed some. Tina threw a towel over herself, although she made no real attempt to cover herself with it, and as we sat sipping out drinks I found myself looking at her swollen, sloppy pussy. I felt uncomfortable there now though and needed to get out. I went into the lounge room and got dressed then, thanking them for a wonderful time, I made my leave.

As I walked out of there I felt ashamed of myself for what I'd done. I thought I just wanted to forget all about it, and I would never do anything like it again. But after a few days I started to calm down. I began replaying the whole night through my head as I masturbated. I knew there was nothing wrong with what I'd done, and I knew that I had enjoyed it. I wondered what my girlfriend would think about it if I told her. I wondered if maybe she would like to get involved in something like this.

I emailed Greg and Tina, and asked if they would be interested in meeting again. They said they would love to.

M_Sirk
M_Sirk
164 Followers
12