In Between

Story Info
Two good men, one hot woman, nothing said.
2.6k words
3.9
68.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smysecret
smysecret
30 Followers

I have not been looking forward to this evening. My daughter, Amy, has taken up the piano and she is to take part in her first competition tonight.

We are slightly late as we arrive at the hall where the competition is to take place. Everything has gone wrong. It's a miracle that we are not a full hour behind schedule.

Alan knows exactly what to do. "Everything will be just fine," he says reassuringly. "Just watch and see."

I immediately feel much better. My husband has an unruffled way about him that is infectious.

We have a long way to walk from the parking area. The doors are already closed, but we are told to go in any way. We enter the hall and Amy immediately moves to the competitors' area. A young girl hands Alan and me each a program for the evening. Everything seems very informal. A well-dressed lady is just finishing some pointless welcoming speech. The audience seems to be politely paying attention, but I am fairly sure they are bored stiff already.

I make a beeline to two empty seats, pulling Alan towards them. As I move I see that this will mean that I will be able to sit next to a handsome dark-haired man. He is tall, straight and slightly younger than me. He has deep blue eyes, a broad, smiling mouth and an air of confidence and authority. I am sure that beneath the expensive golf shirt lurks a well-muscled male torso.

Yummy! Maybe tonight will not be so boring after all.

The stranger's wife is sitting next to him, doing a sudoku puzzle. She is absorbed in it and seems completely oblivious to what's going on around her. I decide that this is my opportunity to be very naughty. I am going to make sure that I enjoy sitting in between these two men. I smile at the stranger in a friendly way. He affirms my smile by broadening his own.

The first contestant moves up to start playing and I rapidly sit down, not wanting to delay proceedings. I notice that the seats are arranged very close to one another. I immediately take advantage of this little fact. As I sit down, I deliberately scoot up against the man before moving slightly more to the middle of my seat. For a moment we are thigh to thigh.

The man looks at me from the corner of his eye, sizing me up. I am sure he likes what he sees. I have taken scrupulous care of myself and can still fit in my wedding dress. My breasts have grown though: my bra is two sizes bigger than it was before Amy. I have managed to enjoy life, and so my face is clear of wrinkles outside the first traces of laugh lines.

Alan loves it when I wear short skirts and revealing blouses, and encourages me to tease men. For tonight I thought it best to dress conservatively for Amy's sake. For me that's sexy in its own way: the long soft dress and satin slip make me feel mysterious, feminine and beautiful.

The man moves closer to me. I think he enjoyed my little move. I look at him through the corner of my eye. On his lapel is a tag. I find out that his name is Dirk Gormen.

The first contestant, a young boy, starts playing. I am relieved that he does not play any better than Amy. At least she will not be out of her depth. I idly wonder whether I could make a successful business selling earplugs to people attending junior music contests.

I look around the room. We are sitting towards the back. There are three rows of seats behind me filled with parents and siblings of the contestants. They look so bored they probably wouldn't notice if someone actually got their piece right.

Even the judges look as if they are about to fall asleep.

The contestants are in the front, and I quickly look for Amy. She is looking bored too.

I look over at Dirk's wife. She is still avidly working on her puzzle, her pencil moving with speed and purpose. She is definitely not bored.

Dirk is not bored either. He is stirring slightly, and I can feel him tentatively moving closer to me, as if he is testing to see whether my move was intentional.

I deliberately move my feet to my left onto the line that goes between our two seats. Dirk, catching the hint, moves his feet closer. Within moments we are gently rubbing feet together. We need to be careful in case Dirk's wife should notice, and this danger gives extra zing to what we are doing.

I don't have to worry about Alan, though. He enjoys it when I tell him how I've teased men in public. He encourages me to flash strangers a peek down my blouse or up my skirt. We have even got code signals so that I can tell him what I am doing without needing to speak. I nudge him on the shoulder. He looks at me questioningly. Silently I give him our secret signal that I am flirting.

Alan's eyebrows go up in surprise, but immediately I can see that he is turned on. He unobtrusively points at Dirk. I nod slightly. My husband raises his thumb to show that he is OK with me having a bit of fun. Alan carefully looks at Dirk, and smiles. He can see why I feel like teasing this stranger.

My attention is suddenly forced back to my left where Dirk's hand has moved between us. He is pretending to be adjusting his jacket. In fact he is gently caressing the outside of my thigh. We still have not said a word, but I can sense his attraction to me. It feels good to be attractive to this handsome, hunky man.

I let Dirk enjoy his caress, knowing that he can feel the soft material of my dress. As he moves, my silk slip slides against my skin, generating an electric pulse all over my legs. Already my breathing is getting quicker. I consciously take deeper breaths.

There is polite applause. Another piece is over. So far the musicians have been beginners. For everyone else the evening might be a duty and a chore, but as far as I am concerned, the music can go on as long as the attention from the man on my left continues.

I am suddenly faced by a new distraction, this time from the right. Alan is also rubbing my thigh, but he has moved his hand under my jacket and over my calf and is nestling between my legs. He smiles at me, knowing my arousal.

But now my attention is ripped away to my left where Dirk is getting more daring. Not encountering resistance he has started exploring my hip. His hand slowly travels up the side of my body as high as he dare go without showing what he is doing.

I have to give it to this stranger: he knows how to be discreet. He also knows how to touch a woman in a way that gets her motor running. This man is pressing all the right buttons, and I can't wait to find out what his next trick will be. The amazing thing is that we have still not spoken a word to one another!

I look at Alan to see how he is responding to what is happening between Dirk and me. My husband is smiling broadly, although I am sure he cannot see how far the stranger is going. Alan's left hand drives under my leg, and I raise my right thigh slightly to give him better access. His touch sets off tingles between my legs like little sparks of pleasure. It takes all my composure to sit still and not make a sound.

I wish that I had worn a shorter dress so that Alan could get more direct access to my pussy. He is not deterred. With an expert touch he slowly eases his way between my legs and finds that part of me that wants attention most. With unerring accuracy he starts rubbing my labia. He is touching me exactly where I'd like to be touched. He is doing very well too.

I happily sit there between the two men, my husband slowly and gently stroking me between my legs whilst the stranger continues his explorations up and down my thigh.

Dirk becomes a bit more ambitious. He transfers the program from his right hand to his left. He is stroking my thigh with the right hand while holding the paper. At the same time his left hand has darted underneath the program and is joining the other hand in teasing me. I look carefully, and notice the cunning of the man. The program is effectively shielding both his hands so that no casual viewer would ever know that his hands are exploring foreign lands. It probably isn't even necessary because his wife is still concentrating on her sudoku puzzle.

I allow myself to relax and enjoy the touch of three hands on my body! I am in between two men who are touching me. I have never dreamed that this would happen to me, but it is wonderful!

Meanwhile Alan's finger is still slowly traveling up and down my labia, each movement releasing more and more energy. I can feel my pussy starting to drip.

A new movement from Dirk tells me he's up to new mischief. He has put the program back in his left hand and has slid his right hand underneath my jacket. The right hand is now slowly sliding up my body. His touch is soft and gentle, yet eager. It feels so good to be getting this special attention from this handsome man.

My mind is in a whirl. Where did he get the courage to do that? Has he done this before? Where has he been all my life?

Dirk is headed for a destination: my breasts. No one can see what he is doing: my jacket and his program together make it seem that his hand is on his knee.

I do not resist. I do not want to. In fact, I want more.

As Dirk touches the bottom of my breasts, I sit still. He can feel the end of my bra through the dress. He gently rubs his fingers from side to side, switching on new circuits within my body. His touch is gentle yet provocative.

I close my eyes as if enjoying the music. No one looking at me could know that the men next to me are playing my body like a musical instrument. Every movement brings out new sweet sensations echoing from the top of my head down to the ends of my toes. My fingers curl with pleasure.

I place my hand on Dirk's thigh as a way to show him that I am enjoying his performance. I see a motion in his trousers: I think he likes what I am doing. My left hand, partly hidden by the program, finds its way to his cock, and I gently stroke it.

What delight it is to sit like this in public between two men, each pleasuring me!

I do not know how long I sit like this, my hand teasing the handsome stranger while he works his magic on me. I feel as if I have gate-crashed paradise as the two hands compete to increase my pleasure. I numbly feel how the sweet bliss increases with every passing moment. How can it be that the feelings are so good? I lose myself in the moment.

Dirk's hand moves closer and closer to my nipples and I move slightly to help to get to his destination. I desperately want him to...

He touches it! All of a sudden it feels as if my breast has been struck by a thunderbolt. At the same time, Alan's touch on my clit has pushed me beyond my limits. The sparks have taken flame and have broken into a full-blown fire. My body is like a tinder-dry forest. I have underestimated the power of the situation. I could not have known that my body would respond so readily. I am in trouble.

I am about to cum... I never expected-

I must stop the flames or succumb to them in public. Maybe it is not too late...

Desperate to keep my self-respect, I slap the stranger's hands away and jerk my hips away from my husband's deliciously probing fingers. I squeeze my legs together and take my hands off Dirk's body.

Too late...

In the movement, Alan's finger nips my clitty in exactly the right way sending red-hot fire through my body. My orgasm is unleashed on me and I can no more withstand it than I can stop a landslide with a toothpick. I cannot keep my hips still. I grab the back of my chair and hold on for dear life. I close my eyes and my mouth and feel the shivers drive through me. My head goes back and forth as if I were suddenly vigorously agreeing with a hidden speaker. My hips instinctively move backward and forward, but I work to hold myself in check. I feel like a rag doll being shaken by a naughty boy. Desperately I grab my legs around the legs of the chair. I am cumming like a house on fire. I cannot gasp out my pleasure. I breathe deeply through my nose, only just avoiding hyperventilation.

Slowly the orgasm runs its course. I ride it like a ship in a storm. Gradually I calm down. I cannot do anything to fight it. I wish I had more time to enjoy the thrill.

I slowly open my eyes and look around, desperately hoping that no one has noticed. I peek behind me, but everyone is still facing forward, completely unaware of what I have been doing.

Relieved, I lean back in the seat, and unclench my hands off the back of the chair. Slowly I straighten my legs again. The afterglow filters through me and I take a deep breath.

I feel a touch from my left. I turn and see the stranger looking at me with concerned eyes. I suddenly realize that he has only seen me shaking. He might even be wondering whether I am having a fit!

I flash Dirk a reassuring smile. His face is a picture of puzzlement. Even he does not know of my orgasm right out in public. I feel re-assured that I will be able to walk out the building without dodging knowing looks in my direction.

To my surprise the people are getting up: it's time to go. I have completely missed most of the competition! I do not know who won or how anyone played. My daughter must have been on stage playing at some time, but my mind never registered it. I just hope that Alan will be able to lead the discussion of the evening with Amy.

I look to my left and notice Dirk's wife scurrying off with him in tow. I smile. Everything happened without words. It's better that we leave it at that.

I still need a few moments to regain my composure. Everyone is moving to the back of the hall allowing Alan and me to share a private moment. He draws me close to him. "That was so sexy!" he whispers hoarsely. "I know you came." He kisses me gently. My hand goes between his legs and finds his hard bulge. Alan has some special treatment waiting for me.

I wink at him and whisper back, "Tonight, my love."

smysecret
smysecret
30 Followers