In Black and White Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's right, you know." said Rex.

"Priscilla is going to keep her jeans and sweater on." said Jayne. "But you can suck on these big tits." With that, Jayne pulled her sweater up and over her head, exposing her large, bare breasts. She leaned over Rex, who swirled his tongue around her left breast's areola, then circling in on the hardening nipple. Then he sucked the the other breast before bringing Jayne's full lips to his in a hard kiss.

Meanwhile, Priscilla helped Jayne's hand lower Rex's underwear off, leaving the teen stud naked. As Rex sank his tongue deep into Jayne' hot mouth, Priscilla leaned over his hard abs and took his turgid meat into her left hand, softly jacking him to raging hardness.

"Mmmmmf!" Rex moaned. Jayne broke the kiss and they watched as Priscilla swirled her tongue over the huge helmet of Rex's cockhead, then slid her lips over it and down hi shaft.

"Ohhh, God, that feels good!" Rex gasped.

"Wow, you're doing great, baby." Jayne said. "Just slide that hot mouth of yours up and down his big cock... see how much you can take."

Priscilla's head began bobbing as she took more of Rex's meat into her mouth, her auburn hair glistening in the sunlight from the window. Jayne reached down and cupped Rex's big balls, massaging them as Rex pulled her mouth to his in another deep, hard kiss.

Priscilla slid her mouth down Rex's cock again, reveling in the sensations of fellating him. She worked her mouth down, feeling his pulsing cockhead pushing into her throat.

"Oh my God!" Rex gasped. "She's deep throating me!" He and Jayne were amazed as the lovely virgin Priscilla took his meaty inches into her throat again before sliding her lips back up while sucking hard.

"Jesus Christ, that's awesome!" Rex gasped appreciatively.

"Wow, she's a natural." Jayne said proudly. "You're doing great Priscilla, keep working that dick!" Priscilla eagerly did so, their words making her blush with pride, her feelings mixing with the pleasure of giving a hot guy pleasure with her mouth and tongue.

"I'm not gonna last long." Rex warned. "She's too fucking good!"

"Let it go, baby." Jayne said. "Come in her mouth, then I'll fuck you."

It did not take long. Following Jayne's instructions, Priscilla bobbed her head over Rex's cock faster and faster, sucking harder and harder. She felt the throbbing within him and heard him gasp that it was coming... and then the first blast of his cum blasted into her throat!

"UHHH!!" Rex cried out as burst after burst of his thick semen fired into Priscilla's mouth. She worked to gulp it down, her hand jacking his shaft to get it all out.

"Uhhh, God, that tastes like a fucking salt cake." Priscilla gasped as she took her mouth off of Rex's pulsing meat. "Water!"

Jayne handed the girl a glass of wine that she had poured for herself. "Here, this goes great with a guy's sperm." the beautiful blonde said. Priscilla drank several gulps of the wine, then went to get her water bottle from her purse as Jayne took her place sucking Rex's cock...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh, that is so good!" Jayne mewled as she slid her magnificent cunt down Rex's long, thick cockshaft.

Priscilla watched as the beautiful blonde naked ass rose and fell, her pussy engulfing Rex's considerable size as Jayne and Rex made love. It was fascinating to Priscilla to watch their loins merge again and again, seeing Jayne's shapely feet on Rex's thighs, seeing her firm ass shivering as her cheeks smacked into the boy's thighs and his balls bounce up, and hearing the couple's gasps and moans of sexual pleasure as they lustily copulated.

Having taken the edge off of Rex's desires by fellating him to completion, Priscilla wondered how long the teen stud would last as Jayne rode him. She was getting tired and wanted to go home...

Part 4- Ounce of Prevention

Meanwhile, at 3:30pm that same Wednesday, Captain Cindy Ross came into my office, and she was not alone. Precinct Captain Damien Thompson of the 2nd Precinct was with her.

"Some things have come up, sir." Cindy said.

"Have a seat." I said. They sat down in the 'hot' chairs. "Obviously there are issues if you're bringing Captain Thompson all the way up here. So... enlighten me."

Cindy started: "Sir, I began checking on Benny Hill, the quarterback for the Booker T. Washington High School team. The address on his drivers' license is a tenement in the Southwestern Ghetto area. That didn't seem right, so I called the School. They got very... defensive, for lack of a better term... and wouldn't give me any information, citing child privacy laws. So I called Damien, here."

"I went up there with Sergeant DeLong." said Thompson. "We're both black, so I hoped that would ease the School's stresses and they'd help us."

"I really hope it doesn't require black-only officers to get help from School personnel." I said.

"I'm not going to pretend it doesn't make it easier, sir." said Thompson. "Anyway, we went to the School, and they wouldn't talk to us. The Principal himself said we had to have a warrant. I told him we were investigating a possible threat to one of the students, and they didn't bat an eyelash about it. I then asked to speak to Head Football Coach Grimes, and they not only said 'no', but said to get off the school grounds or get a warrant to be there."

"Oh, really." I said. "What time does school get out down there?"

"Three o'clock." said Captain Thompson. "The football team might be having a walk-through for their game tomorrow, if you want to see the coaches."

I began thinking about it. "If it were an hour earlier, I'd literally storm the building and arrest the principal. But they'll have tipped off the coach by now. Now I wonder why they're being so uncooperative. Captain Ross, what did you find out about Hill's parents?"

"I didn't, sir." said Cindy. "I called Krueger and asked him to see what he could find."

As if on cue, Detective David Krueger appeared in front of my assistant Helena's desk. I told her to let him through.

"Whaddya got, Krueger?" I barked.

"Benny Hill's address on that drivers license is real." said Krueger. "His mother did live there... until six months ago when she was arrested for prostitution and drug distribution. She's at State Women's Prison, serving 12-15 months, with possibility of parole after nine months with good behavior."

"Is that a fact?" I said, nodding. Things were beginning to enter my realm of understanding. "And his father?"

"No longer in the State." said Krueger. "Was doing hard time for an armed robbery in the City. Had a rape charge, too, but had a hung jury on that, and they didn't re-try it. He's in Supermax now, for attacking a prison guard. Nearly killed the poor guy."

"So Benny is just living in that tenement by himself?" I asked, stunned.

"He has a younger brother, eighth grader." said Krueger.

"Captain Thompson," I said, "send a team of heavily armored Officers to that address. Let me know what you find there. I don't think you'll find the Hill brothers, but see if someone else is living there in an unauthorized sort of way. If no one is there, find out who is paying the rent for Benny Hill." Precinct Captain Thompson excused himself and left.

"Anything else, Krueger?" I asked, motioning for Krueger to sit down where Thompson had been sitting.

"Not on that, sir." said Krueger. "But the Miltons and myself have done a complete workup of the 'State Right to Life Committee'. You've got email, sir."

I opened the email and began reading. "Wow... you got a warrant? How?"

"Judge Watts granted it, said the actions of these people appeared threatening and terroristic to the family and possibly to those who were on the other side and peacefully protesting. Told us to take a crowbar and pry very, very deep into this group."

I had to grin at that one. Judge Watts normally didn't play games. He was pissed about this group, also...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"No arrests made. No one at the residence." said PCpt. Thompson, who was on the other end of my cellphone connection. "According to Captain Ross, who called them, County Welfare Office is still paying the rent every month. They didn't know Hill's mother had been sent to State Women's Prison."

"All right, thanks." I said. After disconnecting the call, I looked at the time on the cellphone: 5:45pm. I called Cindy into my office.

"What are your plans for tonight, Captain?" I asked when she came in.

"I think you're about to tell me what they are." she replied.

"Put on some armor under your shirt, if you aren't wearing any now." I said. "I think you and I should go visit BTWHS Head Football Coach Grimes's house this evening, right around suppertime."

"Why's that?" Cindy asked.

"I suspect we'll find Benny Hill and his little brother there, as well." I said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The Southwestern Ghetto runs west of the Tenderloin District, and is within the Town City Limits. South of there is the 'Little Warehouse District', a second area of warehouses and some industries. And to the outside of that, in a seeming curve on the map, is what we call the 'Southwestern Crescent'.

It is in that suburban district that Blacks with moderate incomes generally settled. Some developer built neighborhoods of modest homes at reasonable cost. And while no real estate agent will ever admit it, ethnic groups tend to congregate amongst themselves, and so relatively wealthy Blacks looking for a home tended to be shown nice homes in this area.

It was in front of one of these homes that a silver Police SUV pulled up. "It's a good thing the Town & County merged." I said as I looked at the house. "Otherwise we'd have to ask the County Police to do this instead of handling it ourselves."

"No." replied Cindy, who was sitting in the passenger seat. "You'd have run for Sheriff, won the job, and would be doing this yourself. Okay, let's go." Impatiently, she got out of the vehicle, and I followed her up the walk to the front door.

When we rang the doorbell, the door opened almost immediately. "I knew you'd be showing up sooner or later." said Coach Grimes...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The house was a typical lower-middle-class home. There were three bedrooms. Two of the bedrooms had beds for two boys in each, and were occupied. Sitting in the den were four boys: Benny Hill and his little brother Allen, and two other high-school-age boys who were on the Kings football team.

"They told me the Police wanted to talk to me, and to Benny." said Grimes. He was in his early 60s, and had been teaching at BTW High School for 40 years, coaching the football team for the last 20 years, after his wife had died. "They told me not to talk to you nor let Benny talk to you... but I'm no fool when the Iron Crowbar shows up at my doorstep."

"I'm not sure what the reason for the fear is." I said. "I'm trying to help, and to protect Benny from possible harm."

"I think I understand." said Cindy. "Child Protective Services doesn't know these boys are living with you, do they?" I peered over at her as she said it.

"No." said Coach Grimes. "Benny and Allen's mother went to prison some months ago. Benny was scared to death they'd take Allen away and put him in a foster home somewhere separate from Benny. Benny knows he's going to get a scholarship to a good School, and he may get a pro contract one day. Even if he doesn't... he's going to get an education, and he can help Allen break out of Hell."

Grimes went on: "The other two boys are the same... parents in prison or so drunk they can't stand up straight, much less hold jobs. Some kids do okay in the system, but others... they're used for the sexual pleasure of their sadist foster parents, if not worse. I can't do much... but I let these boys stay here, they work to help pay their room and board, they study, and they just might have a chance to make it."

"I see." I said. "Well, I'm not too worried about that, Coach. The TCPD has developed information that there might be a threat to your football team. Gambling bets got weird, and we got tipped off to it. I need you, Benny, and all your team to take precautions. Drink bottled water or straight from the tap. Don't eat or drink anything that you don't know where it came from, stuff like that. Sounds paranoid, but err on the side of caution. And watch out for people loitering around the school or the sports facilities."

"We'll do it." said the coach. "I appreciate you coming and letting us know." We all got up and shook hands. Then Cindy spoke up.

"Coach," she said, "I know you mean well, but you really should contact Child Protective Services. Maybe get the school or a lawyer to help, but be proactive and go to them. Unfortunately, because of our investigation of the threats to you, the Welfare system already knows that Benny's mother is in prison, and they may contact CPS... and that cat can't be put back in the bag." I nodded grimly in agreement.

"I'll talk to the Principal tomorrow." promised the coach.

As Cindy and I drove back to Headquarters, I said "It might be a good idea to make no written police report on that visit until after the Coach goes to CPS."

"I was thinking about going to the school tomorrow and getting the Coach and taking him there. If the school gives me shit, I'll call Captain Thompson for backup. Whatever we do, we've got to make sure this gets fixed... the coach means well, but he's coloring outside the lines right now."

"Yes." I said. "Okay, keep me informed of what you do..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh, Commmannndddeerrrrr..."

"Go away, Angela..." I said, knowing this was a dream, since it was 2:30am.

"Oh, don't you wish I would..." Angela's voice said inside my head. I opened my eyes, seeing myself in my bedroom, only moonlight filtering through the window. And straddling my loins, the sheet between us, was Angela Harlan, the Black Widow, naked except for her high heel black pumps, her breasts high-riding, her nipples hard.

"What now, Angela?" I seemed to say...

"Oh, the joy of 'unintended consequences', my dear Commanderrr..." Angela said, her smile one of seeming scorn. "You have really fucked it up this time..."

"What?" I asked. Angela did not answer but got up off the bed and began to walk away.

"WHAT? WHAT IS IT?" I yelled after her.

And then I was awake, sitting up in bed, my body covered in sweat. My back began hurting, letting me know I was awake. And the lamp was on... Laura had awakened and turned it on.

"Don! What is it?" Laura asked.

"I... I don't know... I was having this dream... nightmare... that something was wrong..."

Laura got up and went to a very small refrigerator that was secreted in the closet. She got out a kit that contained two tubes and a syringe. It was to take blood samples.

Ever since my days of torture at the hands of Dr. Casey B. Walker, Laura had occasionally taken blood from me from time to time, for analysis. She'd done it twice before when I'd awakened suddenly from dreams.

"Left arm." I said. Since my Army days, when someone had botched a blood sampling and went through a nerve, I'd required blood to be taken from my left arm so that my right arm (and dominant shooting hand) would not be damaged.

Laura took the sample. "Okay, let's get dressed so I can take this to my lab. Call your mom to come upstairs and keep the kids..."

"Actually," I said, "let her sleep. I'll call Todd and Teresa..."

Part 5- Pound of Pain

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" shouted the lovely redheaded MILF reporterette at 7:00am, Thursday, September 29th, from in front of City Hall. "Channel Two News has learned that Town & County Councilwoman Kelly Carnes has filed a complaint with the Police, charging that Booker T. Washington High School Head Coach Grimes is housing underage students in him home illegally!"

"As part of the complaint," Bettina continued, "Mrs. Carnes states that BTW student Benny Hill and his brother are two of the students living at the coach's home without the County Child Protective Services being notified. Mrs. Carnes is demanding that Commander Donald Troy arrest Coach Grimes for multiple violations of the law."

More Bettina: "Channel Two News has also learned that Benny Hill's mother was incarcerated for prostitution and drug distribution charges months ago, but the Welfare Services Department was not notified, and had been paying the rent on her apartment to this day. But Benny and his brother Allen have been living with Coach Grimes all that time."

Words cannot express the rush of anger that went through me upon hearing that report. I looked over at Cindy, who was watching the television with open-mouthed shock. I said "Captain Ross, my office." and walked out.

Looking back, I saw Cindy was still in shock and was not following, so I put my head back in the door and said loudly "NOW, Captain!" That got Cindy's ass in gear and she followed me to my office.

Going inside, I stood at the door and let Cindy come in, then I closed the door. Actually, to get a point across, I slammed the door shut.

"Sit down, Captain." I said. Cindy did so, knowing that my use of her 'first name', that being 'Captain', meant that this was not a casual conversation. I sat down behind my desk and bore in.

"Did you tell anyone... anyone... of our visit to the Coach's house last night?"

"No sir." Cindy said.

"No one? Not Teresa, nor Molly? Did you make any kind of formal police report and file it?"

"No sir." Cindy said. "You said to wait, so I did. I was going to go to the school, but we've been pre-empted."

Just then there was a knock on the door. Precinct Captain Damien Thompson was at the door, and with him was Sergeant Sean DeLong, who was assigned to 2nd Precinct, and like Thompson was black.

"Sir," said Thompson, "what's going on with that KXTC story? Who went to the Press?" By the tone of his voice, I could tell that that was a backhanded accusation that Cindy and I had told the Press.

"I don't know." I said. "At least not yet."

Thompson told his Sergeant to check with the Duty Desk for information. Once the Sergeant was gone, Thompson said "Sir, may I speak freely?"

"Not yet." I said. "First, have a seat." Thompson sat down. "Next, Bettina's source is not me, and I doubt it's Captain Ross. We visited the coach last night, and Benny Hill and his brother were there, and safe. We were going to take the coach up to Child Protective Services today to get him on the legal side of having the boys staying with the coach, but, as you can see, we're already too late. So... can what you want to say be said within protocol?"

"At this point, it may not matter." said Thompson. "Sir, word is being put out on the street that you, Commander Troy, are the one that went to Welfare Services yesterday, and went to CPS last night and reported Coach Grimes and Benny Hill's mother."

"Well, that's obviously not true." I said. "Why would I report the coach, when I could simply arrest him myself? Doesn't make sense to do one and not do the other." I could see in Thompson's eyes that I was making sense. He nodded as he processed it.

"So what do we do now, sir?" asked Cindy.

"I was thinking," I said, "that I could have the TCPD go pick up Allen Hill, Benny's little brother, and keep him in protective custody. Then CPS can't split up the family, at least not immediately---"

"No, that's the one thing you cannot do." said a voice from the doorway. The lovely Paulina Patterson strode in, wearing a clingy light blue business suit, blouse and light blue high heel pumps. If not for the stress I was beginning to be under, I would be thinking some very sexual thoughts about the lovely Assistant District Attorney. She said hello to Cindy and Damien, then went into it: