In Bruges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Switching off the shower, she stepped out onto the mat and towel dried her hair. Looking in the mirror she could see the strain in her eyes as she dried her face. Troubled eyes gazed back and she frowned. She knew that, despite their brief time together, she was in deep and wanted more than he could ever give. Would it be best just to forget the attraction that hovered between them and let it go? Would making love with him just cause her even more pain?

Annie gathered up her clothes and went back into the bedroom. It was empty and she felt a deep sadness that he wasn't there. She dressed in a silky nightgown and dried her hair, her thoughts wandering to what he was doing and how long he would be. When they'd first entered the hotel she'd been determined to make him sleep on the sofa but now she wanted him in bed with her, wanted to share these few hours with him and for one night only, give him all she could.

She went over to the window again and gazed out. Everything was in darkness now, the canal water black and impenetrable, and she sighed. Tomorrow this would all be over and once her car was fixed she'd be back on the road, the rented farmhouse awaiting her arrival for a week's reflection on where her life was going. But now that Jan had entered her life, she realised that she didn't want to spend her week alone. The peace and quiet she craved so badly was replaced with a need for his company, his presence...

The huge bed beckoned and giving up on Jan arriving back before she turned in, she left one of the lamps on and pulled back the heavy brocade covers. Lying there, she held her breath, hoping to hear his footsteps along the corridor, but the hotel was silent. Perhaps he had been given another room, his promises of trust making Annie groan with frustration.

*

Darkness. Annie awoke with a start and wondered where she was. She couldn't see anything but the sound of regular breathing next to her set her pulse racing again. She remembered giving up on Jan and falling asleep, the tears drying on her cheeks as she realised that he wasn't coming back to the room and the ache of desire within her would go unsatisfied.

She could feel his presence next to her, his warmth spreading out to her body and she turned towards him, wondering if she could move closer into the circle of his arms. She shifted position, holding her breath in case he pushed her away, but she felt him respond, his arms moving so she could snuggle up against him. They stayed like that for a while, their breathing loud in the quiet room and then she heard him sigh.

"You feel good."

Annie's heartbeat quickened and she smiled in the darkness. "So do you."

"Do you mind? Me being here? I did try and get another room but there wasn't one. I did tell you..."

"I'm glad..."

This time he held her tighter, his body pressed against hers. Stroking her face he moved to kiss her and she tasted faint traces of brandy on his breath. His beard brushed against the soft skin on her face and she opened her mouth to kiss him, their tongues entwined.

Annie's body was on fire with the need for him and he pulled back the covers, his hands caressing her arms, softly brushing her breasts and making her gasp. "I want to take this off," she said and sat up, pulling the silky nightgown over her head. As she removed her clothes, Jan leaned over and switched the lamp on, filling the room with a soft golden glow.

He was fully dressed and Annie smiled. "Do you normally sleep like that?"

"Not normally, no, but it just felt wrong to get undressed with you asleep."

Annie laughed and snuggled back under the covers. "Please take your clothes off. I'd feel much better..."

Jan smiled and stood up, and with his back to Annie, removed his shirt and jeans. His back was broad and tanned, the muscles hard under his smooth skin. She watched with growing arousal as he pulled down his boxers and slipped into bed with her. In the dim light his eyes were dark and Annie gazed back at him, feeling her arousal intensify. They kissed, his lips hard on hers and she felt him tremble. She could feel his need for her, his hands stroking her chest, teasing her by avoiding her breasts and drawing soft circles on her warm skin. She broke away and kissed his shoulder, loving how he tasted, wanting to kiss all of his body.

He gently pushed her back down onto the bed and kissed her throat, his tongue and lips making her feel faint with desire. One hand caressed her bare breasts while the other stroked her stomach and she moaned. Although she knew so little about this man who was about to explore her most intimate places, she didn't care. It just felt so right to have him kiss her, stroke her body and take her to the heights of ecstasy. They would only have tonight; tomorrow would be here all too soon and she needed him inside her, needed to feel as if they were one.

Jan's hands moved further down her body, stroking the mound of her vagina, teasing her with a delicious fingertip stroking that made Annie squirm with pleasure. His lips were circling her hard nipples and she looked down as his dark head, trying hard to imprint the memory in her mind so that in the weeks to come she would be able to recollect it at will.

"You like this?" he murmured as Annie felt him tease her pussy lips with a finger.

"Oh, yes," she moaned. "Please..."

She felt him tease apart her wet lips with his fingers, probing deeper into the soft folds. Bringing a finger to his lips, he tasted her and Annie smiled.

"You taste good, Annie..."

He bent to kiss her again and his fingers returned to her pussy. Slow and insistent, he stroked the whole area, making Annie shiver with desire. Their lips were pressed together and their tongues entwined, each tasting the other, their breath heavy and hot. Annie could feel Jan move over so his body was above hers and she knew that he was as aroused as she was. She wanted to feel him, run her fingers over his erect cock and imagine how it would feel buried deep inside her.

She wanted him so badly, it hurt. She reached down and touched him, felt the velvety hardness under her fingers as he groaned.

"Ah, yes...Annie."

Encouraged, she ran her fingers up and down the shaft and around the tip, feeling the slight moisture that made her movements easier. Their kissing intensified and Annie broke away.

"I want to feel you," she said, watching his reaction. "I want to taste you as well..."

He held her gaze, his eyes darker than ever. "Yes...oh, that would be good, Annie..."

He lay down on his back and she kissed him on the lips again, her hands caressing his chest, her fingers buried in the coarse hair. His nipples were erect and she kissed all around them, his breathing quickening as she gently bit the swollen bud. He was stroking her back all the while, long sweeps that made her shiver with pleasure as she slowly moved down his body. She could see his erection out of the corner of her eye but she held back. Her prize awaited but she wanted to take her time, tease him a little and make him want her as badly as she needed him.

Her long hair brushed over his stomach and she kissed and licked the smooth, warm skin. He tasted and smelt good and Annie moaned her pleasure. The strangeness of the situation had heightened her sensations and she'd never felt so aroused in all her life, even with Andy whom she had loved with a fierce passion. But this...this was different.

She looked up and smiled. His eyes were closed but when her movements stopped he opened them and smiled back at her. For a moment, a feeling of such tenderness and love made Annie catch her breath. How had this happened? And why?

"Go on, Annie," Jan whispered. "That felt so good. For you as well?"

She nodded, trying to hide the sudden tears that sprang to her eyes. Her lips resumed their slow journey south while her hands stroked the hard shaft of his cock. He was a nice shape and size and she kissed the moist tip, making him groan.

He was hard and warm and Annie closed her eyes as her tongue slid down the length of him. She held the base of his cock with her right hand and stretched the skin slightly, her mouth enveloping the head, her lips sweeping back and forth over the tip. She could feel him tense and wondered whether he was close to coming or not. She wanted him inside her so much so she slowed her movements and watched him.

"You look ...oh what is the word..." he groaned as their eyes met. "With your mouth around my cock, like that. Oh God, Annie..."

She smiled and sucked harder, her mouth slowly moving up and down and going deeper with every downward movement. As her mouth moved up and down, her lips caressed the tip of his cock, probing the sensitive little hole and making him squirm.

"I can't take much more..." he groaned and Annie stopped, her hand encircling the shaft to gently stroke him.

"Come inside me," she murmured. "I need to feel you..."

He sat up and leant back against the pillows, holding his arms open for her. She straddled his thighs and continued to stroke his cock as they gazed at each other.

"Come sit on my lap..."

She did as he said, raising her hips so her pussy hovered over the head of his cock. She teased him, her wetness covering the head as she moved side to side. It felt so good, a sweet anticipation of the sex to come and she trembled. His hands rested on her hips and she leaned forward to let him kiss her breasts, the nipples as hard as bullets.

"You want to come inside me?" she asked, smiling.

"Uh-huh..." he murmured, his lips busy with her full breasts.

With a sigh, she sank onto him and gasped as he filled her all the way, his cock finally taking away that terrible ache that had lain within her for so long. For a moment she paused and they looked at each other, their feelings intense. Then Annie began to move slowly up and down and from side to side, loving the feeling of his erection rubbing the inside of her pussy. It felt enormously satisfying to have him deep inside her and the connection between them was so strong. As she moved he fondled her breasts, rubbing and squeezing the nipples and making Annie moan with pleasure. He knew just what to do to excite her even further and she felt herself rushing along the path to her orgasm, her movements quickening as she rode him.

"Oh..." she moaned as they moved together, his hips thrusting in time to her rhythm. "Oh...I love this..."

"Good, come for me, Annie...come for me now."

She opened her eyes and gently touched her clitoris. It was slippery and swollen with arousal and responded immediately to her touch as she rubbed in small circular motions. Jan made the same movements to her nipples and the combination of both sensations drove her faster towards her climax as her fingers rubbed harder at the small nub of pleasure. She could feel his eyes on her as she threw her head back and cried out, the noise loud in the silence of the room.

"Oh, Jan!" she cried as wave after wave of ecstasy flooded through her and she leaned forward to put her arms around him. He held her as the sensations ebbed away, her breathing fast and heavy. She hadn't had such an intense orgasm for a long time and she nuzzled close into him, a wonderful warm feeling of satisfaction lighting up her face with a smile.

"Your turn, now, I think..."

He grinned and stroked a breast. "Yes..."

They kissed and Annie felt the slow burn of desire start up again. She turned and he knelt behind her, spreading her pussy lips with gentle fingers and stroking the soft folds of skin before entering her again, slowly and deeply. His strokes were smooth and rhythmic and Annie shuddered with the pure pleasure of being filled once more. They moved as one; she pressed back at him as he entered her and their moans echoed through the room. She could feel him start to quicken and reached behind to cup his balls in her hand, stroking the tight skin as he thrust his cock deep into her aching pussy.

Her movements made him moan out loud and she knew he was near now, his breathing fast. "Oh, Annie..." he moaned. "I'm going to come...are you OK with that?"

"Yes," she panted as he thrust deeper and deeper. "Come inside me, please..."

He did as she asked, emptying his cum deep into her as they both moaned and cried out their lust. Never had Annie felt so connected to one man and she couldn't stop the tears from filling her eyes as Jan climaxed and then held her close, his hands gently stroking her breasts.

"That was good," he murmured his breath hot against her back. Annie felt the perspiration run down her skin and turned to him.

"Fantastic," she agreed, smiling her delight and feeling a warm glow of absolute satisfaction.

Jan leaned over and switched off the lamp, and they cuddled under the covers, holding onto each other tightly, their breathing slowing as sleep overcame them.

*

Morning. Annie awoke and wondered where she was at first, but then she remembered the events of the night and smiled. She had never done anything like that before, never fulfilled a fantasy of sex with a stranger. But this felt different somehow...not just a seedy one night stand but something real and meaningful, if that were possible.

Sitting up she saw that the bed was empty, but the bathroom door was closed. Hoping that Jan was in the shower she opened the door but there was no-one there. A sharp stab of disappointment hit her and she looked around the room. His clothes were gone but on the fireplace was a note.

With a feeling of dread she opened the envelope. Inside was a sheet of notepaper, the name of the hotel flanked by two angels. He had written his name and telephone number for her followed by a short note.

My darling Annie,

I won't be able to forget last night...please call me when you get to your farmhouse in France. I think we need to carry on what we have started...

Yours,

Jan

Annie breathed a sigh of relief and went over to the window. Below her, parked next to the canal was her car, a bunch of red tulips placed on the bonnet and suddenly she had a feeling that from now on, she had her very own guardian angel...

*

Thnak you for reading my story and I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote and let me know your thoughts...

12