In Camera Ch. 01

Story Info
Some things are best left private.
3.2k words
4.11
16.4k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 12/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
entryst
entryst
25 Followers

in camera [ɪn ˈkæmərə]adv & adj

1. in a private or secret session; not in public

2. (Law) Law (formerly)

a. in the privacy of a judge's chambers

b. in a court not open to the public. Official name for sense 2: in chambers

[Latin: in the chamber]

*

I blame Leanne's job for how we got snared in Victorias web of deceit and control. At least that's what started the unfortunate chain of events. Leanne is everything to me. I call her the "Baby Bears Breakfast". Not to tall and not too short. Not too fat and not too slim. She is "Just Right."

I know my wife well. I know her nuances and foibles. I know what turns her on.

Or... I thought I knew.

It began on a Monday. A Monday Leanne had the day off. A Monday when we were having a lazy morning in bed. A Monday with her long slender leg hooked over mine. A Monday with her eager tongue exploring mine. A Monday with my fingers getting really slippy in the soft cleft of her pussy. We were about one minute away from my shy, bookish, Leanne, exploding into my hot, fuck-hungry Leanne, when her phone rang. I convinced her to leave it by just kissing her harder but, that annoying Jay-Z ring tone re-started immediately, seconds after it rang out. This bastard was not going away.

With a groan she rolled over to answer it. She looked fabulous breaking the cover of the bedsheets with her dark hair all tousled, her skin glowing, and her nipples standing proud off her pert breasts.

As she held the phone up to her ear I snuggled into her, teasing her as she talked.

"Hi Greg,"

I kissed her breast. She turned her back.

"Uh, huh"

Kissing the back of her neck now. She fended me off with her free hand.

"You're not serious?"

I reached around to cup her boobs. She wriggled away, hissing silently at me.

"No, I'm all right . Go on."

I crouched down low, biting her firm bottom gently. She jumped up off the bed.

I collapsed back in frustration. She stood listening intently, wagging her finger at me. If that sleaze-ball Greg knew knew she was naked while she talked to him he'd probably cum in his pants.

"Why can't Barry handle it Greg? You know I'm off today."

I could hear faint buzzing from the phone as she stared at something far away.

"All right. I'll be there in an hour."

"What the fuck..." I exclaimed.

"There's spammers on our mail server. A D.O.S attack. That dipshit Barry pulled out the plug on the whole thing and now they can't get it to re-start." She was rummaging in her dresser for underwear.

"Who gives a shit? It's your day off Leanne."

"I have to go in."

She smiled at me, dipping a leg through the loop of black panties.

"And what am I supposed to do with this?"

I knelt up and gestured to my full hard-on, sticking up like a flag-pole. At least that gave her some pause.

She halted with the panties half way up her thighs and delicately licked her bottom lip with the tip of her tongue. She gave my cock the fondest, most calculating look. Wondering did she have time?

Then, with a shudder, she snapped the underwear up.

"Save it for me."

She slipped her arms through the bra straps and back to hook it behind her.

"I know you think a lot of my stud super-powers but this is not going to stay hard for the next eight hours."

She was stepping into a pair of dull business slacks now. Everything I wanted was disappearing before my very eyes.

And that was the start of a long day of sexual frustration. I did the chores. Cleaned the kitchen. Went shopping. My boner kept coming back at awkward moments when I thought of her. Especially when she sent me a "Snapchat" of her looking pouty and sad against a backdrop of servers. Of course she held the phone at a high enough angle to show lots of cleavage down her blouse.

At six that evening I heard her keys rattle in the hall door and I leaped like a panther to meet her. She barely had time to close the door before I was attempting to ravish her in the hallway. Pulling, thrusting, grinding, she gave as good as she got. Then that damn phone beeped a reminder and she looked at it while I was nuzzling into that previously advertised cleavage.

"Shit! Victoria and Denis."

"What?"

"Victoria and Denis. We have to be at their house at seven. We're having dinner."

"What?"

"I told you last week. He's Greg's boss. It's my unofficial interview for the Central Office job."

"What? No you didn't."

"I'd better hit the shower. Dress casual."

And then she was gone again.

I waited, listening to the water hiss for a count of sixty before I made my move to fuck her in the shower. But the door was locked. The bathroom door is never locked. She knew me too well.

I sulked in the car as we drove over, barely listening as she lectured me about the 'do's and don'ts' of the night ahead. Super rich go-getter businessman, trophy wife, beach babe, blah blah blah. From the passenger seat I eased my hand over her jeans and down into the crook of her thighs.

"Jack. I'm trying to drive."

"We'll 'I'm' trying to get laid."

She tried to squeeze her thighs together to resist my wandering hand but she had to work the pedals and soon my fingers were running along the seam of her black Levis, pressing it into her crotch.

"Jack, I think this isn't the time."

She was exasperated.

"Well 'I' think you are a horny little minx and, if you ask me nicely to take my hand away, I will."

"But."

I leaned right up to her ear and whispered.

"You won't."

She looked at me and smiled a wicked smile and then pressed hard on the accelerator. I fell back into my seat as the car surged forward. For the rest of the journey, she stamped pedals, jerked levers, and threw that car into bends like a rally driver.

But, she didn't ask me to move my hand.

Eventually we got to the Krugers house. A tasteful red brick affair on it's own large gardens. We parked on the road. It was warm and dark and the air was heavy with the soft smell of lilac. The driveway bent away from the house slightly. There was a glimmer of light ahead from the house as we got out of the car. We were so giddy from her raucous driving we fell to giggling and messing as we pushed the bottle of wine at each other.

Half way up the drive Leanne stopped to check her casual dress. If you call a figure hugging Polo shirt, perfect hair, and immaculate make-up, casual. I pinched her backside and she slapped my hand. I kept grabbing her like a teenager until we were wrestling and giggling all over again. After a particularly eel-ish bout of wriggling from Leanne our feet got tangled up and we fell over, tumbling through a beautifully manicured hedge. I landed on my back with a thud and she landed on top of me. We just lay there, shushing each other and laughing like we were already drunk.

Then I thought I heard a sound. Leanne put her fingers to her lips barely suppressing her own giggles. She had heard something too. Suddenly it didn't seem so funny to me that we were lying on a strangers lawn after destroying part of their garden. We listened, holding our breaths, and the sound came again. A womans voice but, deep and low.

"Oh"

We were lying underneath a window, a multi-paneled affair with the top sections open to allow in the night air. Light flooded out, unimpeded by any curtains. The womans voice could clearly be heard. Hot and breathy. Not words, just sounds. Leanne carefully pushed her head up and her face was bathed in the light as she peered into the window and froze with a look of shock. Staring open mouthed she looked down at me with amazement and silently mouthed the words

"Holy Shit!"

I pushed her off and stood up to see.

We were looking into a sitting room, exquisitely furnished with leather couches and full bookshelves. One of the couches was ten feet from the window facing out and on it were a couple in the middle of making love. The man was sitting on the couch facing the window but, our view of him was blocked by the woman straddling him with her hands on his shoulders. Her long blonde hair cascaded half way down her golden-tanned back as she wielded an absolutely stupendous ass, ably assisted by his hands on her hips. His legs were braced strong on the lush carpet and he thrust up an impressively large cock which she made disappear with each undulation of her hips. A magic act which she was enjoying immensely judging by her deep groans and high pitched sighs.

I stepped back from the window catching Leanne's arm to pull her back but the room was so brightly lit that it's occupants could not have seen outside even if they were looking. The window would be a black mirror to them.

We were early. It must have been an eight o'clock invitation.

I turned to sneak away and saw Leanne mesmerised by the sight in front of her. Staring with her mouth open. Her hand touching her cheek, forgotten. I couldn't help looking back inside. The blond was arching her slender back and thrusting her hips violently, popping that cock inside her. At this distance you could see how slick it was with her juice, her pink pussy folds squeezed and gripped as his shaft drove into her.

It was then that I made a mistake.

We should have left. Got into our car and drove around the village for a half hour and came back pretending nothing had happened. But, I saw the glistening in Leanne's eyes, she was rooted to the spot, breathing heavily. When I stepped behind her and pressed my bulge against her ass she guided me into place with her hands on my hips not taking her eyes from the scene in front of her. As I reached around to embrace her with my chin on her shoulder the man in the room began to give the blonde a high-speed thrashing, bouncing her mercilessly on his cock. She screamed with pleasure. I could feel heat from Leanne cheek as she blushed furiously.

I nuzzled into Leanne's neck, kissed behind her ear, nipped her earlobe, smelling her dark hair. She reached over to hold my head down and melted into me. I brought my hands to her breasts kneading them gently through her top and bra, she breathed soft encouragement. I gripped the waistband of her Levis from the front and the studs began to pop slowly open. The couple were breaking apart in front of us, changing positions. I could see him now, middle years, well muscled torso, and the smile of supreme confidence as he adjusted his rigid bar of manhood. She switched around, facing us now, as she climbed up to kneel on his thighs. She had the face of an angel, a cheerleader, prom-queen, all-American girl. With a look of dirty ecstasy she lowed her backside down until her pussy met the tip of his cock. Her eyes fluttered with pleasure as she eased inch after inch inside her. He gripped her forearms, holding them back like reins as they slowly took up the pace. She thrust her teardrop breasts forward capped with spiky pink nipples. Her perfectly flat stomach quivered as she rode him slowly. She was facing us now, looking directly at us but seeing only her own reflection in the glass. She pouted and posed, clearly admiring her own perfect physique, unaware of her rapt audience.

As the couple got back to a smooth paced fucking I slipped my fingers past the elastic of Leanne's black panties and pushed down into the crotch of her jeans. I was expecting her to be wet but I was surprised at how soaked she was. The inside of her panties were damp against the back of my hand as I foraged into the furnace of her pussy. She squirmed her hips, helping my fingers find the little marble of her clitoris, and she gasped when it slipped away from my touch. Leanne gripped my left hand against her breast with one hand, while reaching back to rub and knead my bulging erection through my trousers with the other. The blonde bounced on vigorously, showing great stamina and giving full vent to her pleasure. Her lusty cries drowning out Leanne's more reserved whimpers and gasps.

After a while they changed positions again and the man stood up. She sank to her knees before him and sucked desperately on his tool, giving him the eyes as she did. I dropped down to my own knees behind Leanne and gripped her jeans, tugging until her soft round ass was revealed, panties skew-ways. She stood like a statue making absolutely no move to stop me. I grabbed the underwear too and eased the entire set down to bunch at her ankles. Then, like a shark going for its prey, I kissed my way up the backs of her thighs until my face was buried into her delightful backside. I nibbled and licked her tender skin until she bent forward slightly, offering her womanhood to my mouth. I split her wet lips with my tongue. Pushed my nose into her gash. Quested for her clit with my mouth as she wriggled and bucked gently. I could feel her hand on the back of my head, pushing me in as she bent over precariously and I started to strike her clit regularly, lashing at it with my tongue. Her ass and thighs shivered as she wet my face from nose to chin.

I kept at this for what seemed hours until eventually I could take it no more. By the way Leanne twitched I suspected she was about to come. Breaking away to a tremulous sigh from my wife I stood up, checking on our friends behind the window. The blonde was on the couch now sprawled on her hands and knees, head down, with her backside high in the air. The man positioned himself behind her but just teased her, tapping her smooth bum with his cock but not putting it into her offered pussy. She strained to look back at him as I opened my own trousers finally letting my cock free to get fully hard. I poked Leanne's bare ass with it, hot head against her cool skin. Like a burrowing creature with a mind of its own it dug between her cheeks. For the first time she took her eyes off the mating couple, looking at me over her shoulder and biting her lip. Our eyes met and she nodded almost imperceptibly. I put my hand between her shoulder blades and pushed her gently down. Bending her over.

She staggered a little, her jeans-wrapped ankles nearly tripping her, until she put her hands on the window sill for balance. I adjusted my cock head in her damp crevice until it was at the entrance of her pussy. Inside the man was doing he same, placing his mighty tool against golden girls eager pink opening. He slammed home and in unison I joined him, spearing Leanne's pussy so hard my hips slapped off her ass and her head bounced back.

Leanne gave full-bodied, full-throated, moan of pleasure.

The man in the room stopped. He had heard something. My heart was hammering in my chest as he looked towards the window. Leanne was panting noisily so I clamped my hand over her mouth and held my breath.

For a long moment he stared into the blackness of the window and then, deciding he had better investigate, he reached for his trousers. Panic rose inside me. How would we get away, we would surely be caught...

The blonde saved us. She pounded on his muscular thigh in frustration. Ordering him to fuck her hard. After an endless moment of indecision he took the easy option and settled down to driving his cock into her. He gripped her hips and pounded, all strange noises forgotten, as she groaned encouragement. I did the same to Leanne, copying him. I could hear her laboured nasal breathing as I kept my hand clamped over her mouth not daring to risk her crying out again. She was pushing back eagerly and her head wobbled with the force of our fucking. I had to grip a huge fist-full of her hair to hold her head steady as I bashed my hips as hard as I could. Matching thrust for thrust with the man inside was no easy feat. Christ he was an athlete! How could he keep going like this? Any moment now I was going to lose it.

Luckily the women couldn't control themselves either. The blonde began to climb towards a large and very showy orgasm, and Leanne, gagged and bent over, began to go with her. The blonde whipped her hair wildly and clawed at the couch cushions. Leanne began to jerk and thrash. The blonde screamed in ecstasy. Leanne moaned loudly and frantically into my palm. Her cries were barely muffled by my hand but fortunately they were completely drowned-out by the other womans noisy, dirty-talking, orgasm.

My cock was a like a bar of white heat inside her, I couldn't hold on. Then I felt it. The rush. The point of no return, and I thrashed wildly through my wifes soft wet spasms for a few more glorious seconds before my cock started to unload spurt after spurt inside her. The man inside went with it too bucking violently and bellowing as the blonde lay with her face on the cushions, spent and submissive.

It was suddenly over. The lovers on the couch hugged each other tenderly as Leanne and I panted and trembled against each other. It went on for an endless minute, the four of us just enjoying the bliss. Then they began to stir and we realised we should get out of there and fast. Before long Leanne and I were walking, buttoning and zipping as we went, back to the car. A twenty minute drive in stunned silence was shared before we could compose ourselves enough to go back.

At the door Victoria and Denis greeted us. She, radiant in her loose summer top, and he, in the best casual clothes a millionaire can buy. Wine was presented and dinner served. Bonhomie was forced for long enough for the wine to make it real. Victoria was demure and sweet, not in the least a sexual wildcat. Leanne was witty and sincere, without a trace of slutty Peeping-Tom.

And the night wiled away without us ever having to bring up the fact that we had seen them naked.

But, it didn't end there...

entryst
entryst
25 Followers