In Case of Emergency...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie gasped as each thrust became more powerful. The cock completely filled her and she prayed that enough of her juices would exist to ease the action. He was holding her by the waist, occasionally gripping her ass with his long fingers.

"Play with your clit. I'm not stopping until you cum," the man told Julie.

If the woman ever wanted this to end, she had to obey. But she didn't see any way that she'd be able to have an orgasm. Still, her hand went to her clit. She pushed aside the skin protecting her clit and put a single finger on it. She began to rub.

Within a minute she could feel the fluid building up around the man's huge cock. Her pussy was pulsating with a growing desire. My God, she thought. I'm getting close to another orgasm.

She no longer fought against his pulling on her waist. She was bent at a ninety degree angle now, her legs spread wide apart.

"That's it, babe. Rub that clit harder."

Julie's mind was a blur of thoughts and emotions. She tried in vain to take back control of her body. But his cock and her own hand wouldn't allow it.

The sound of the man's erection sliding in and out of Julie's wet cunt filled the elevator. The smell of sex grew stronger by the minute.

"Ahh. No. No." Julie tried to talk herself out of the inevitable.

"Yes. Do it. Cum for me," he replied.

Julie rubbed her clit as hard as she could. She didn't care now if she came to end this ordeal or to please herself.

She felt her body grow tense.

"Oh, God. Ohhh..."

Julie clutched at the railing. She threw her head back and cried out as the first surge of her orgasm flooded through her body. Her ass reached back for the man, demanding that his cock enter her deeper.

His tempo increased and Julie's arms ached from keeping herself from being crushed against the wall. She continued to cry out as another orgasm began. That's when she recognized that the man behind her was grunting, as well, and on the verge of his own explosion.

He rammed his cock as far into her as he could...stopped...then withdrew and plunged again. This time a long, hot stream of cum was the result. He felt his balls contract and continue to spew his fluid as thrust after thrust impaled his captive. Their joint orgasms rocked the otherwise solid chamber they were in.

No words were heard, just sounds. Animal-like sounds. Until they were done.

Julie leaned against the wall. The man leaned against Julie, his cock slowly sliding out of her drenched cunt. She felt a warm stream of...something...running down the inside of her thighs.

"Wow. That was excellent," the unseen voice said.

Julie didn't have the energy to respond. She simply felt the man behind her move away. She slid to the floor and sat down, her knees pulled tight against her chest.

The man dressed without a word. When he was done the elevator sunk to the next floor and the doors began to open. Julie barely had the ability to turn around in time to see the man exit. He waited outside the doors until they were closed, making sure Julie did not escape.

Then she was alone once again. Alone with her clothes, and her vibrator, and the voice.

"I'm not sure I can take it, but we have one more stop to make," he said.

"No. Let me out," Julie begged. "I said I'd do anything for you. Please let me go."

"Just one more. Then...maybe."

The elevator sank a few floors and came to a smooth stop. The doors opened once again.

To her surprise, a tall woman in her early twenties entered the elevator. Julie rose to her feet and stood against the wall. She looked into the face of the stunningly attractive young brunette. Dark brown eyes stared back. How could this lovely little thing be involved in such a dastardly act?

"Hello," the girl said.

For some reason, Julie knew it was useless to demand that this girl let her out. It wasn't going to happen.

"What do you want?" Julie asked, sounding very acquiescent.

The girl put her hand on the side of Julie's face, wiping away a lingering tear. She curled Julie's hair behind her ear and continued moving her hand down the woman's neck. She touched Julie's bare shoulder.

The girl wore a one piece dress that accentuated her young curves. It was cut low at the neck and revealed a good portion of her breasts. It appeared to Julie that she didn't wear a bra, as evidence of erect nipples stuck out through the material. Julie had never been touched by a woman, but if it was going to happen, this wasn't a bad one to start with.

The girl's hand moved down and circled Julie's left breast. Then both hands were on her chest, gently massaging Julie's skin. The nipples responded by hardening and sending a jolt to Julie's weary pussy.

Julie closed her eyes when the girl began to lick and suck on the erect buds. The girl was gentle...at first. Then her lust amplified and she began to feverishly nibble on them, squeezing them between her lips and teeth. Julie tried not to moan.

When the younger woman was done playing with Julie's breasts, she moved her hands around Julie's waist and felt the top of her ass. This brought the women close enough together that they could have kissed. Their breasts touched and Julie felt a shiver flow through her body.

The girl's hands moved back around to the front of Julie. They slid down her legs onto her thighs. Then up again until they scraped along the edge of Julie's pussy. The imprisoned woman twitched when fingers finally contacted her clit.

She wanted the whole thing to be over. She was afraid what the beautiful young woman might do to her. She knew the voice was still watching.

Julie's clit started to respond and she wanted to cry. Why? Why couldn't she force herself to scream at the top of her lungs and end this nightmare? Why did the fingers feel the way they did?

The women's eyes met as the girl forced Julie back against the wall. Julie's mouth opened slightly when the girl applied more pressure to the clit. A moment later, their mouths were together and Julie was exchanging a heated kiss with her tormenter.

She didn't want to. It just happened and the fingers wouldn't let her stop. They were inside her pussy now. Driving up into her body, rubbing her most delicate spot. Julie felt breasts being pushed against her own as they kissed...as she was fucked by the girl's fingers.

They were sopping wet as they made their way back up to Julie's clit.

Damn it. Julie did not want to be wet for this girl. God knows she would never cum for her. Never.

A palm engulfed Julie's entire pussy and rubbed it. Julie spread her legs against her will. The women kissed.

Mercifully, the young woman stepped away from Julie. She reached behind her and unzipped her dress.

"Take off my clothes," she said softly.

Julie looked at the dress hanging loosely on the girl's shoulders. She took it in her hands and pulled it down. A pair of large, perfectly formed breasts came into view. The girl's skin was deeply tanned, but the areolas around the big nipples were even darker and more inviting. Then a small thong was revealed, followed by long, shapely legs.

Once the dress and shoes were set aside, Julie lowered the thong. The girl was closely shaven with just a hint of dark brown hair remaining.

The girl let Julie stand back up before pressing against the hostage one more time. She forced her mouth onto Julie's, pulling her closer from behind.

"Taste my nipples," she whispered.

Now Julie was beginning to fear the worst. There's was no way, it appeared, that she was leaving this elevator without having some kind of sex with the girl. Please make it go fast, she prayed.

She leaned down and looked at the nipples protruding from the large breasts. Julie wanted so much to loathe what she was about to do. But something drew her towards them.

The first lick was quick and easy. Then a second.

"Suck on them."

Fuck. Julie felt her pussy quiver. She put her lips around a nipple and bit down. She felt a hand behind her head and soon the breast was being forced farther into her mouth. Julie accepted it and began to suck and lick the skin with more enthusiasm.

"That's it, babe. Take the whole thing."

There was no way Julie was going to fit the entire breast in her mouth, but the portion she had got a good treatment. A moment later she was working on the other breast.

"Umm. That's nice."

Julie was almost tolerating the whole thing when she felt hands on the tops of her shoulders. Then pressure. Oh God, no.

Julie was forced to her knees. She faced the girl's pussy, just inches away. The pretty legs spread apart and the skin covering the girl's opening separated. Damp, pink skin shined in the light.

"Now eat me until I cum on your lovely face."

"I...can't. I..."

The girl inched closer. She put her hand on the back of Julie's head once again.

Julie managed to exhale a groan of protest right before burying her face in the girl's pussy. The smell and moisture shocked her. It was the smell of sex and had the sweet taste of desire.

Her tongue stroked the pink skin a couple times before the girl let up on the tension against Julie's head. Julie began to lick the area in earnest.

"Hold me by my ass."

Julie's hands gripped the young woman's ass, noticing the cool texture of the flesh. The first time her tongue hit the girl's clit, she felt the young woman's legs spread farther apart. Now it was just a matter of time.

Julie remained in the area of the clit for a few minutes. Then the girl lifted herself so Julie's tongue was at the entrance to her pussy. The demand didn't need to be spoken.

When Julie's tongue entered the girl for the first time, a soft moan could be heard. Julie felt the girl's ass tighten under her grip. And she fucked her with her mouth.

Soon it was evident the girl was close to an orgasm. Julie moved back up to the clit and surrounded it with her lips. She bit on it and licked harder. The girl twitched with each action Julie took.

"Oh, God. Yes. There. Yes."

Julie licked even harder.

"Ahh. Ahh."

Julie felt her heart pounding as the girl's orgasm began. She clung to the young woman's ass the best she could, while forcing her mouth onto the throbbing clit. Muffled cries filled the little space as the girl came.

Small hands grasped the railing, trying to steady the shaking girl. When one orgasm ended, Julie's ministrations caused another to start. Fluid dripped down Julie's chin and she tried to wipe it clear with her tongue whenever she stopped for a breath. Then she'd go back to working on the engorged clit.

Finally the girl was trying to back away from Julie, escaping the wonderful tongue.

"God. Stop. Stop."

Feeling as though she'd just sprinted up a flight of steps, Julie gladly stopped. She sat on the floor, stretching out her aching legs. The girl leaned against the wall, breathing heavily and not moving.

"Bravo, once more," the voice said. "Amy, get dressed and I'll let you out."

As soon as the girl had her thong and dress back in place, the elevator moved down. Julie was standing by the time Amy exited, looking back over her shoulder and smiling at the other woman.

The doors closed.

"Well, well, well. What do you think? Had enough for today?"

"Yes," Julie replied, not even attempting to ask for anything.

"Me, too. Get dressed."

Despite sore muscles throughout her body, Julie got dressed quickly.

"Oh. Do me a favor," the voice said. "Please put the vibrator back in its hole. I'll need it again soon."

Julie did as she was told and the elevator began to drop slowly.

The doors opened on the ground floor, the bright light surprising Julie at first. Then she stepped out...an attractive, middle-aged woman taking her place. Julie looked up and watched the floors tick off. It stopped at six. Julie waited. And waited. And waited. It seemed to be stuck at six.

12