In Charge

Story Info
He ensures his new secretary will be obedient.
1.9k words
4.13
36.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knocked at the office door and waited for the male voice within from within to give her permission to enter. Carefully she carried in the cup of tea, balanced on its saucer.

"Ah thank you Miss Davis" said the man sitting behind the desk. Miss Davis set the tea down before him and stood back, awaiting instructions from her new boss.

"I hope the tea is up to standard, Miss Davis" he said, looking directly at her.

"I..er..hope so..er...James..er... Mr....."

"Call me Sir, Miss Davis. I find that formality and rules are best in the office" he replied.

"And now..this tea, Strong, dark and one sugar I hope?"

Miss Davis looked forlornly at the rather pale, weak beverage she had provided for Mr Carr and she knew right then that she had also forgotten the sugar.

"Err, I hope it's to your liking....Sir." she replied.

He looked suspiciously at the cup and then slowly took a sip. His face wrinkled in disgust at the taste of the tea in his mouth and he spat the tea straight back into the cup.

"Horrible!" he exclaimed. "You have only been here a short time Miss Davis but surely even you could make tea?"

"I'm sorry, sir...I will try better next time."

" If I'm honest Miss Davis, I really think you need something that will remind you how tea should be made. All in all your performance over the past few weeks has been poor and I think you need a reminder of what standards I require. As you may already be aware, I do have very exacting standards and like to be in control of everything that happens here. I will punish those staff members who do not live up to my standards."

Miss Davis' face had become increasingly worried at this speech from her boss and almost unconsciously, she backed away from him.

"Come here!",he said to her sternly. "Don't run away, you will thank me afterwards when you can remember exactly how to please me"

Exactly after what, was not immediately clear. However, Mr Carr stood up and walked over to Miss Davis. As he stood close by her she could not prevent herself thinking how attractive he was, despite the fact that she was in awe of him, indeed, slightly scared of him.

"Miss Davis you need to know who is in charge in this office and that whatever I say, you must carry out to the letter"

"Of course sir..but I do sir"

"I don't think that's the case Miss Davis. Would you do anything to prove your loyalty and obedience?"

"Of course, sir!" she exclaimed.

He looked directly at her. "Very well, to prove it I need to test you"

"Anything sir....I promise"

"Very well..." he looked her up and down. "Take off your clothes"

Shocked, she looked at him in horror.

"But sir...."

" I will remind you that you said ..anything. Take off your clothes. Now....."

Nervously and reluctantly she began to undo her top while Mr Carr watched her intently. She fumbled at the buttons but eventually her top was undone. She slipped it off and it fell to the floor, Mr Carr still watching her closely.

" And your trousers..."

She looked at him appealingly but he was unmoved. She slowly undid her trousers and they slid down her legs and she stepped out of them. She stood before him in her bra and knickers, desperately trying to cover herself with her arms, her cheeks now bright red with embarrassment.

"And the underwear..." he said quietly.

" Please..no" she appealed again..

" Yes..you said anything".

She turned away from him and reached behind herself to unclip her bra and then finally she slid down her knickers until she was naked. Suddenly she realised he was standing right behind her. She gasped as his hands took hold of her firmly by the waist and manoeuvred her to stand with his back to her in front of his desk.

"Stand quite still" he said to her firmly.

She did as he said and could hear a rustling noise. He was removing his tie she guessed. His arms came around her shoulders, the tie in his hands. The material was wrapped around her head, completely covering her eyes and blindfolding her. Her breathing was now shallow and fast, she had no idea what would happen next. In the sudden darkness her other senses started to become hyper-sensitive.

" Lean forwards and put your hands on the desk" he murmured into her ear, his hot breath on her face.

Before she could actually do this, she felt his hands on her, guiding her upper body firmly forwards until she was resting on her elbows on his desk, her bare rear thrust firmly outwards., her legs apart.

She felt his hand take first one wrist and then the other and in a few moments he had expertly tied her hands together with rope or twine that he had produced from somewhere. She was helpless, totally in his control. He what he wanted, he was completely in charge.

Even as she stood in this position, she felt his legs between hers, forcing hers further apart, exposing her and increasing her sense of ultra vulnerability and helplessness..

He was right behind her now, his clothed body touching her nakedness and she was now aware of firmness about him, pressing against her, rubbing against her bum cheeks. His arms were now around her, taking hold of her breasts, kneading and massaging them, pulling her into him to press against his arousal.

He leaned forwards again and whispered into her ear.

"You are a bad girl and need to be punished Bette"

She could only grunt in response, as she felt him pressing harder against her with increasing firmness.

When the slap came, it shocked her, more than hurt her and it was the shock that made her cry out. There was a sudden sharp slap to her left buttock, followed quickly by the same to her right cheek.

His hand came down again and again across her bottom, short sharp spanks, so that in no time her cheeks felt warm and glowing..Each time she cried out in pain, and yet....she was also shocked that there was a pleasure there too, in fact, a pleasure in the whole situation....

As suddenly as they had started the slaps stopped and now his hand was trailing softly across her skin, across the glowing heat he had caused. She felt his forefinger trail down the cleft between buttocks gently probing her, such a contrast to the spanks.

She squirmed a little under his touch, then more so as his finger pressed a little harder exploring her most intimate area, the moving down. Suddenly she was aware of how aroused she had become. His finger was exploring that arousal, pushing and probing her. Without even realising it, she released a moan as his finger touched her engorged button then rolled his finger around it. She tried to push against it, wanted it, him, anything inside her to satisfy her growing need.

As if reading her thoughts, he entered her with two fingers, fingers now slick with her juices. She moaned again, more loudly now , as the fingers moved in and out of her, slowly at first but then faster and faster.

"Ohhh yess!!" she heard herself yelling, desperately trying to ride up and down on the fingers inside her.

Suddenly he stopped and she could feel his hand, so recently inside her, by her mouth. She could smell herself on him, the smell of her own arousal. His fingers touched her lips and greedily she licked them and took them as he pushed them into her mouth and licked them clean.

Roughly, he pulled away from her, and now she could hear him undressing, his clothes falling to the floor behind her. When he was finished she could now feel the heat of his body behind her. She gave a shudder as she felt him press himself against with his bare flesh and she could almost smell his maleness. And it was his most obvious maleness that she was now very aware of, his aroused manhood pressing against her and then resting against her still warm bum cheeks, a hot, hard, throbbing rod.

He took his cock in his own hand and slowly rubbed it across her buttock. His own arousal meant that he left a sticky trail across the hand prints still clearly marked on her rear. She pressed back again, enjoying the feeling of his hardness against her, knowing it could satisfy the need inside her.

Instead she squealed again as he slapped her rear again. And then again...

"I 'm in charge here", he whispered in her ear.

She nodded in assent and she stood still in the same position while he continued to tease her with his erection, rubbing it over her and close to her sopping pussy but without entering her.

Now he reached forward, taking hold of a breast in each hand and pinching and pulling at her nipples. She moaned loudly again, knowing this would arouse her even more. The tip of his cock was now in the cleft where his finger had been minutes before, pressing so hard against her, leaking over her.

She bent over further, her body now flat against the desk, tied hands out before her making it so easy for him. His cock head slipped into her, and then suddenly he was filling her, stretching her. His hands slipped from her breasts and grabbed her hips from behind. His hips began to pump backwards and forwards, each forward thrust bringing a moan from her. The moans grew in loudness with every thrust as he filled her deeper every time.

She could hear him too, moaning and grunting as he pleasured her. Because that was what he was doing now. He had punished her and now he was going to make her orgasm here and now, across his desk. Faster and harder he fucked her, driving into her deeper and harder, slapping her rear again as he drove into he, his balls banging against her with each thrust..

The faster he fucked her, the more she could feel the orgasm building inside her. Suddenly it was too much for her. A final slap of her bum and she let it all out, a massive release that caused her body to shudder and shake and a great yell to explode from her. She was still bent over the table, body shuddering and shaking, knees becoming so wobbly, when she felt him slide from inside her.

She hung onto the table as best she could to stop herself from sliding to the floor while he stood behind her, his cock completely coated in her juices. This made it so easy for him to slide his hand up and down his length. It took only a few strokes and now it his turn to cry out as he reached his climax, his seed shooting over her exposed cheeks until it dripped from her and down the back of her thighs.

Spent he collapsed onto the table next to her, just about able to undo the tie blindfold.

"That was amazing" she murmured with a smile.

She kissed him on the lips.

"Now my love, what game shall we play next week?