In Charge Ch. 01

Story Info
A familial tryst with Kate Beckinsale and Lily Mo Sheen.
7.4k words
4.71
22.5k
46

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bored and sober, I was chilling out in a booth at some trendy new club in downtown LA. I got dragged here by my friends, they said it was important to be seen. We were all struggling young actors, but I felt like the old one of the group. I know being in my late 20's isn't actually old, but in Hollywood years it's hard not to feel ancient.

As I watched my friends partying out on the dance floor, I regretted agreeing to be the DD for the night. There were plenty of hot girls there, but for some reason I was feeling uninspired.

I was idly scrolling through my phone, and I barely noticed when a young girl stroll over and sit down in my booth.

"Oh shit, my bad," she said, "I thought this was my friend's booth."

"No worries," I replied as she started to get up to leave, "Hey, you look a little familiar."

"Haha, I doubt that, I haven't worked very much yet," she laughed it off.

"You're still young, I haven't worked much either and I'm definitely older than you. I don't mean to be rude, but you don't even look old enough to be in here," I said, having to yell a little to make myself heard over the music.

"You're too kind," she smiled and scooted closer to me, "Wanna know a secret? I'm actually 18."

She held up a convincing looking ID that showed her as 23 years old. I turned it over in my hands and gave it back.

"That's a good fake, but why are you here? You don't seem drunk," I asked.

"I'm not, I don't drink, I just wanted to hang out with some friends, but this place is kind of lame," she explained. I noticed her studying me, looking me up and down.

"Same, I came here with friends, but I'm sober and bored as hell," I said with a laugh.

"You're the first dude I've talked to tonight that hasn't immediately made a move on me," she said, tilting her head slightly.

"Haha, did I hurt your feelings? Don't feel bad, you're the hottest chick in here, I just try not to be sleazy," I said back, trying to send back a signal without changing the vibe of our conversation.

"I'm glad you're not sleazy," she said through a grin before sliding all the way next to me, "but that doesn't mean I'm not."

I let those words hang in the air, unsure how to respond, or if I even heard her correctly.

"My name is Lily, and I get what I want," she said loudly, while sliding her hand down to my crotch and squeezing.

Despite how little work I was getting, those acting classes must be good for something. I was feeling hot as hell, but I managed to stay cool under pressure, taking my time to respond. I got hard immediately, obviously, but I did nothing to move away from her.

"Well Lily, it's very nice to meet you," I flexed my dick in her hand as I responded, "let's get out of here so I can give you what you want."

"What about your friends? Aren't you their ride?" she teased.

"Something came up," I replied simply as I grabbed her wrist, guiding her hand up and down my cock.

We both stood up and headed for the door, and I made a point to put a hand on her waist as we walked. We exited the club and I turned her toward my car, but she waved me off and pointed at a blacked out SUV.

"Leave yours, we can get it later," she commanded.

This girl was young, but she was definitely in control of the situation.

She opened the door to the backseat, and motioned for me to get in first. To my surprise, there was a driver in the front seat, and he didn't even acknowledge us.

"Home please," she said simply, and with that we sped off.

Seemingly not caring about the presence of the driver, she immediately turned to me and pulled me in. We started making out, and though I felt a little weird, I knew enough to not blow this opportunity. I wasn't sure exactly who I was dealing with, but I liked how direct she was being.

The drive was long, but I kept myself busy. I didn't want to go too crazy on the drive, but that didn't keep me from feeling her up and reaching down to rub her clit through her panties. I had her moaning into my mouth when I felt the car stop, and the driver opened our door to reveal a big house in the Hollywood hills. Dragging me by the hand, she led me inside before I had a chance to gawk. Again, she didn't even look at the driver as we passed, and he got back in the SUV as she opened the front door.

The house was amazing, but I spent little time bothering to look at it. She flipped on a dim light, and pushed me backwards onto a giant white couch. Before I could react, she was on me. With her tongue back in my mouth, I was thanking my lucky stars that this was happening to me. I may not have been having luck in the industry, but the chance to plow this prime 18 year old pussy made everything worth it. The fact that she was confident and in charge was icing on the cake, I wasn't used to having to put this little effort in to getting laid.

With her skirt hiked up, her pussy was pressed directly on my dick. We weren't yet in a frenzy, she was grinding me slowly through our clothes, working herself up. She was a sloppy kisser, but I couldn't complain. She looked sexy as hell on my lap, and I kept myself busy by exploring her body.

She obviously worked out, despite her youth. She had a tight little cheerleader's body, and I appreciated all the work that must have gone in to sculpting it. I took my time getting acquainted, making sure to pay the most attention to her little bubble butt and her perky tits.

Before long she was moaning out loud, seemingly lost in her own world. I was putting my hands all over her body, but she only had her hands gripped on the couch as we dry humped.

I wasn't sure if she was being shy, or if she was just really into grinding, but I decided to take the initiative and lift her up. I quickly undid my pants and slid them to the floor, then moved her panties to the side. I sat her back on my dick, but let her resume grinding instead of forcing myself into her.

I gripped her ass hard, as I guided her motion across my cock. I was getting absolutely soaked from her pussy juice, it completely coated my dick and dripped down onto my balls. She stopped without warning on an upstroke, repositioned herself, and started to sink down on me, slowly taking all of my cock.

All of a sudden light flooded the room, and I heard someone clear their throat behind us.

"MOM," Lily yelled out, looking up the staircase behind us.

The sudden shock of being caught did nothing to make my dick shrink, but I tried my best to stay as still as possible, waiting to see how Lily handled the situation. My hands were on her hips, lightly holding her down. I surveyed the side of the room that I could see, and I noticed a family picture on the wall, featuring both Lily and another familiar face. It looked just like Kate Beckinsale, but I couldn't be sure.

Snapping back to reality, I heard footsteps descending the stairs, then approaching us. To my not quite surprise, it indeed turned out to be Kate Beckinsale. Despite my embarrassment, my cock felt like it got twice as hard at the thought of her watching me have sex with her daughter.

"MOM, GO AWAY," Lily insisted, still not yet moving from my lap.

"This is my house, I will go where I please," Kate replied calmly, taking a seat near us on the large couch. She was wearing a robe and her hair was tied up, but she looked amazing.

"How long were you watching us?" I chimed in, immediately regretting it when they both snapped their heads to look at me.

"You will speak when spoken to, boy," Kate explained calmly. I shut my mouth, but maintained my grip on her daughters hips, involuntarily flexing my dick inside her. She let out a slight moan that transitioned into her next sentence.

"MOM, PLEASE, I'M SORRY, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE HOME," Lily pleaded, but I saw no change in her Mother's face.

"You thought I wasn't home? So you brought a strange boy back to fuck on the couch?" Kate shot back.

Lily said nothing in return, and her face was completely flushed.

"Do you remember what happened when I caught you with cigarettes? How I made you smoke the whole pack?" Kate again questioned.

"MOM, PLEASE," Lily tried to beg, but it didn't seem to be working.

"I know you remember, child. I'm not mad, just disappointed," Kate calmly continued, "You know what you have to do."

Lily said nothing, her head bowed in embarrassment. She was frozen on my lap, it seemed neither of us wanted to break the silence or respond to her mom. I quickly put together the pieces, but waited for Lily to act.

"Now." Kate insisted, and although she was looking at Lily, I knew I had to make a move.

Sliding my hands lower on her hips, I started to guide her back and forth. She kept her head bowed, and said nothing as I took control. I looked over and Kate was staring right back at me, and it felt like she was looking right into my soul.

What was happening in that room was so taboo, so surreal, but nevertheless a huge turn on. I found myself wanting to put on a good show, wanting to show Kate how well I could fuck. I felt like I had her blessing, so I started to really go for it, pushing us farther than before.

I slid her daughter up and down my cock, but held eye contact with her for a while before turning my attention fully back to Lily. I slid her shirt above her head, dragging her arms along with it. I undid her bra, freeing her perky little tits out into the open air. I didn't waste a moment, immediately diving in to lick and suck her nipples.

Growing tired of guiding her, I held her hips in place as I started to fuck up into her. The slapping sounds of sex filled the room, and I grunted as I started to sweat. I tilted her head up and kissed her again, trying to get her back into it. It only took a moment for her to start kissing back, but she kept her eyes screwed shut as she fucked me.

Now that we had established a rhythm, I moved one hand down between us, and started to rub her clit with my thumb. She jolted forward immediately, seemingly surprised at the new sensation. I kept my other hand on her hip, maintaining our pace while I slowly massaged her clit.

She looked embarrassed as she moaned out loud, and I felt her pussy tighten up as she got closer. I knew I was still a while away from cumming, but she seemed pretty close. I amped up the pace, doing my best to pound her hard.

"MOMMY, PLEEEAAASE," Lily again begged, but I was unsure what she was begging for at the point. I turned to look at Kate, and saw that she had scooted closer to us.

"Finish." Kate instructed simply, and her daughter complied without question.

Lily started to ride me harder and faster, biting her lower lip as she approached the edge. I grabbed her ass again with both hands, driving her down onto my dick over and over. Her firm little butt felt amazing in my hands, but not nearly as good as her pussy did on my dick.

I really wanted to cum, but I couldn't quite get there in time. Lily threw her head back as she climaxed, and her tits were thrust into my face. I again took advantage and dove in, worshiping her tits with my mouth as her pussy clenched around me. I looked to the side and made eye contact with Kate as I fucked her daughter through her orgasm, not breaking the pace.

"FUCK," Lily yelled out as she started to come down. Her arms were shaking, and she looked beautiful in her post orgasm.

Despite desperately wanting to cum, I reluctantly slowed down my fucking, but didn't quite stop. I no longer felt anxious or embarrassed, only emboldened to show off in front of Kate. I mauled her daughter's body with my hands, making sure to keep an eye on Kate as she watched us.

I kissed Lily again, tenderly at first, but quickly moving on to making out. I was surprised at how responsive she was, I guess cumming can make anyone feel more comfortable. I spent the next few minutes buried balls deep in her, frustrated but unwilling to make another big move. I needed to get off, but I figured waiting it out was a smarter choice.

Without warning Kate reached over and grabbed my face, digging her nails into my cheeks as she turned my head to her.

"Can you eat pussy?" She asked matter of factly, her calm tone not matching how hard she had grabbed me.

"Yes, Miss Beckinsale," I responded, trying to play off her cues.

"Come," she demanded, standing as she released my face. I was tempted to take her literally and start fucking Lily again, but the thought of getting to eat out Kate tore me away.

"Mom, why?" Lily whined as she slid off me, but Kate paid her no mind. She didn't even turn to respond, only pausing for a moment to look at me as she rounded the staircase.

Not knowing how to respond, I pulled Lily in for another deep kiss before breaking off. I bounded up the stairs, just catching the fall of Kate's robe as she discarded it in the hallway. She was wearing a tank top and tiny panties underneath, and her ass looked amazing.

I was through the doorway to the master bedroom in an instant, and I found her seated at the edge of her bed, waiting for me. She was leaning back, with her legs crossed and an impatient look on her face.

I took a mental picture and approached her slowly. Not waiting for instruction, I stripped off my remaining clothes and got on my knees before her. I wasn't normally a subservient type of guy, but she had this aura that commanded respect.

"Good boy, get to work," she said, looking down her nose at me. I got to work, but took my time to try and warm her up as best I could.

I felt up and down her sexy legs, trailing kisses as I spread them apart. While Lily was in shape, Kate was on another level. I didn't know how old she was, but her body was ridiculous.

Finding myself face to face with her panties, I decided to stop wasting time and start eating. I gave a quick lick over the top before closing her legs just enough to slide them off, before jumping right back in. I started slow, I was unsure of how she liked it and didn't want to overstimulate her.

I licked slowly and softly, focusing mostly on her clit, but occasionally drifting down to lap at her pussy. I heard a moan above me, and feeling encouraged, I sealed my lips around her clit. I flicked my tongue back and forth across it and applied light suction, and I felt her tense up in response. She scooted forward, grinding her crotch into my face. Soon I felt her hands slide into my hair as she sat up more straight. She held me in place and lightly stroked my head as I did my best to get her off. I didn't want to prolong it, but she tasted amazing. I felt her start to rock her hips back and forth, and I thought that she might be close.

"I don't recall giving you permission to come and watch," I heard Kate say, despite her sexy thighs muffling my ears. I couldn't see anything, but I felt it was safe to assume that Lily was in the room. I had no idea what she was thinking, I just hoped that she wasn't too upset at the situation. This was brand new for me, but my mind was already jumping to ways to try and prolong this experience.

"Don't just stand there, Lily, come sit on the bed," said Kate, then after a pause, "Now." Her voice wasn't angry, but she clearly had command over the room.

I heard Lily pad over and sit on the bed, but I tried my best to not be distracted. I kept up my oral assault, but my jaw was starting to tire slightly.

"Are you going to fuck him, Mom?" whispered Lily. She sounded upset.

"Don't be jealous, girl, you already fucked him on the couch," Kate patiently replied, "and I don't know. He can eat pussy, but he hasn't done anything to blow me away yet."

I wracked my brain, trying to come up with something impressive. My tongue was tiring and I was desperate to not blow this, but I felt like I wasn't performing as well as I could. Looking up, I noticed Kate's hand on her daughter's thigh. Lily hadn't bothered to put a top back on, and her panties were still pulled to the side. I didn't know how freaky this family was, but I knew that I had to do something, so I made a move.

Pulling away from Kate's pussy, I rose up and took her daughter in my arms. I kissed her deep, not giving her a chance to respond. With the juice of her Mom on my lips and tongue, I made out with her for a few seconds, making sure she got a full taste. I broke the kiss, kneeling again in front of Kate, but his time bringing Lily with me. Lily looked confused, but she didn't move away.

"Eat her with me," I insisted, pulling her in close.

"Mom?" Lily asked, sounding not scared, but submissive.

"Do as you're told," replied her Mother, and I knew from that point that I was golden.

I slipped a hand down into Lily's crotch as I leaned in to resume licking Kate's pussy. Lily hesitated a minute, then brought her face in close to mine, but not yet crossing the line. I tried my best to facilitate, giving Kate a long lick from bottom to top, then turning to give Lily a taste. I felt her squirming under my hand, and I hoped she was turned on enough to follow my lead. As we kissed mere inches away from Kate's beautiful pussy, I subtly tried to lean us forward. Lily was getting into making out again, putting her tongue in my mouth. I alternated from her to her mother a few times, until I suddenly felt a wet tongue dragging next to mine along Kate's pussy.

Kate moaned deeper than before, and she sank down into the bed as she let herself lay down. Her legs were splayed open obscenely wide, accommodating both our heads as we went down on her. Lily's flushed cheek was pressed against mine as we lapped at her Mom's pussy. Just like making out, she was sloppy with her tongue, leaving a long wet trail everywhere she went.

I moved my free hand up to Kate's thigh, lightly squeezing as I felt her start to tense up. I looked up but couldn't see her face, only the rising and falling of her tits as she breathed deep, starting to pant and moan. She had been in control before, but she seemed to start loosening up as my daughter and I got her close.

I was casually fingering Lily's pussy as we ate, but not hard enough to distract her from our task. I started to increase the pressure of my tongue on Kate's clit, sensing her impending orgasm. Lily got the hint as well, speeding up her licking then switching to sticking her tongue up her Mom's pussy.

Kate's legs clamped down around our heads without warning, but not hard enough to stop us. I started to finger Lily harder and faster as her Mom came on our faces, covering us in wetness. Feeling renewed energy, and looking forward to what was next, I sucked down on her clit and pulled out all the stops with my tongue. Kate moaned like a whore above us, reaching down to grab our heads and hold us in place as she rode out her orgasm.

I calmed down a little, taking time to lovingly lap at her pussy, mingling my tongue with Lily's. I pulled my hand from Lily's pussy, before pulling her in to kiss her deeply again.

"Can you last a while?" Kate asked casually as I kissed her daughter. She had shifted to her side, resting her head on her hand. I again took another mental picture of her, not completely naked yet, but still the most beautiful creature I had ever seen.

"Normally yes, Miss Beckinsale, but I'm pretty worked up right now," I said honestly, hoping it wouldn't backfire.

"That's fine, get yourself off, then I want you to fuck me," replied Kate.

Jerking myself off was a lame idea with two beautiful women in the room, so I decided to loosely interpret her words. I grabbed Lily by the waist, motioning for her to sit next to her mother on the bed. I lightly pushed her onto her back and climbed between her legs, pausing to turn back to Kate.

"May I?" I asked as politely as I could muster, locking eyes with Kate as she stared me down again.

"Good boy, asking for permission," she said without missing a beat, then turning back to her daughter, "you could learn a lot from him, Lily."

12