"In Cold Blood" Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,570 Followers

I said, "You'd need to take your clothes off."

Very thoughtfully she said, "You'd have to do that."

"I'll want to kiss you from time to time."

She fidgeted, "That would be OK."

I reached over for her box. At first she held it back, but then slowly she let it go. Putting her treasure chest on the floor I reached out and touched her cheek with my hand, "I love the way your face looks. You have beautiful eyes." I touched her braid, "Your hair is so long and thick. Smile for me."

She smiled.

"Such a beautiful smile; so like a dove or a fawn, innocent, and pure..., and helpless." I stood up, "Stand up will you?"

"Why," she asked?

"I want to take your clothes off."

She stood. I reached behind her, and undid her dress. It slowly fell to the floor, "This dress is so beautiful on you," Leaving the dress on the floor, "I didn't think you were wearing a bra, but I see its color matches the dress," I unhooked her brassiere and her breasts fell free, They were beautiful, "May I touch them?"

She nodded, and I carefully covered each one with a hand. My hands weren't particularly big, and her breasts weren't especially small, but everything seemed to fit perfectly. I cupped each one, "I'm going to kiss your breasts."

She stood rock still as I rolled my palms over her aureole and nipples. I took each tender morsel in my mouth, "Lisa your breasts are lovely. They're so soft and perfect." I took each nipple and gently squeezed, "Look at how firm and erect they get," I kissed each one again.

I knelt on the floor. She was wearing panty hose, panties, and heels. She put her hands on my shoulders. I rolled them down. I said, "Turn around." She did. I reached for the box and found a white scarf, "Cross your hands behind your back," I took the scarf and wrapped it snugly around her wrists. I placed my hands on her thighs and quickly turned her back around. She was breathing heavily, "Your hands are confined. You can't use them again until I set you free, understand?"

She nodded.

I tossed her underclothes and shoes aside. I stood back up, "Look at yourself. You don't have anything on except the jewelry you're wearing. The necklace I gave you is your slave's collar, and only I can take it off."

She trembled. She was excited.

Next I took the thumb and index finger of my left hand and put them on her chin and lifted her face so she had to look at me, "From this moment on you're no longer a free person. You're my slave. I will still call you Lisa, but only because I like the name. I may change my mind and call you something else at another time. You may continue to call me Larry for now. Still holding her chin I said, "Do you understand?"

She nodded.

"Splendid, such a good girl."

She interrupted, "Aren't you supposed to spank me now?"

Still holding her chin, but careful not to hurt her I yanked her face back and forth, she started to sob. She wept and whispered, "I'm sorry master."

To me the whole master thing was a little too much. I held her face up to me and told her, "You're to call me Larry. Now kneel down."

She did and I said, "From now on when we're together like this you only speak when spoken to. You're not to look me in the eye unless I say so. All other times you will keep your eyes down and away. Do you understand?"

She half whispered half sobbed, "Yes Larry."

"Good. Now I'm going to pick you up and lay you on the sofa. You're not to move unless I tell you, understand?"

She murmured again, "Yes Larry."

I lifted her to the sofa, and laid her on her back. I sat back on the floor beside her and whispered, "That's a beautiful pussy. Do you trim?"

"Yes Larry," she turned her head, "do I have to keep saying your name? Why can't I say master?"

"No, you're to call me by my name. That way you'll know who you're submitting to. And now I'm going to have to punish you for talking out of turn. Stay right where you are."

I thought, 'This was fun.' I took a pillow and placed it between her knees. I rested my right elbow on the pillow, "Don't you dare move. Close your eyes," she closed her eyes.

I laid my right hand gently and firmly pressed down on her vagina. For several minutes I slowly massaged her outer labia pushing them down, pinching them together, and smoothing over them. Occasionally I let my thumb touch her clitoris.

Gradually I gave her clitoris more and more attention. I used my time to slip my fingers up and down the soft cavern between her labia. Not at first, but pretty quickly she started to secrete quite a lot of fluid, and as she further moistened she started to release quiet breathy sighs. I pressed in harder, and shortly she needed to move her legs; sometimes she tried lifting one, other times she tried to squeeze her thighs together. She was becoming quite wet, and her trapped hands began to wriggle and move.

Realizing she was uncomfortable I reached behind and helped her to a seated position, "I'm going to untie and retie your hands."

I undid the scarf, moved her hands to the front and retied them, "I want you to raise your hands over your head." She did, and I pushed her back down. I told her, "You're not allowed to move your hands. If you do I'll cuff you to the sofa and make you spend the night on the floor," it was a ridiculous and I knew I'd never do it.

She looked at me excitedly, additional moisture was flooding from her crevice. I took a hand and forced her legs apart. She started to murmur, "No you're not supposed..."

I knew she was afraid I was going to penetrate her. I whispered, "You don't talk," she lay still while I leaned over and kissed her crease. My tongue slid up and down her feminine ravine. She was sopping wet, the pressure of my lips on her mound seemed to have an electrifying effect. She squirmed and writhed about, her breath came heavily.

I didn't let up. She lost all control. She brought her hands down and pushed my face deeply into her vagina. Bucking and squirming, moaning and trying not to yell I thought she might break my neck. She was trying to not cry out and awaken her parents. She repeatedly pleaded with me to stop even while she kept pushing my head harder into her pussy. Of course I didn't. I couldn't if I wanted to.

We'd been at it half an hour; a lot longer than I thought she'd go, but ultimately it was too much for her. She arched her back and lunged out and up in a frantic orgasm. It lasted but a few seconds, but then it was over. She lay there exhausted, hands covering her face breathing heavily. I wasn't done.

"Stay here. I'm going to rummage around in your bathroom. I'll be back in a minute."

She asked, "May I use the bathroom... please?"

"Pee or poop."

"I need to pee."

"No," I got up, went to her bathroom, found a hairbrush and came back to the living room. She hadn't moved. I walked over, reached down and helped her back to her feet. Then I sat down, "Kneel on the carpet in front of me."

She knelt and then looked up excitedly, "I talked out of turn so now you're going to spank me aren't you?"

I thought, 'She was really into the punishment thing.' I scolded, "No you're not permitted a spanking yet."

She seemed disappointed. Ignoring her remark and discomfiture I unraveled her braid and spent the next ten minutes brushing out her hair. Every so often she looked up, but mostly she kept her eyes down. Kneeling the way she was I could tell she was totally engaged, in another world. Every few seconds she pressed her head against one of my legs. Once or twice she let her lips pass across my inner thighs.

After every few strokes I stopped. I'd put my hands on her shoulders or at her face, the nape of her neck and kiss her. I had no idea what she was thinking. I knew she was happy, positively contented, even blissful. I didn't know what fantasies were playing out in her crazy little head, but I knew I was making her night.

After several minutes with the hairbrush I stood up, helped her up and said, "I'm taking you to bed now."

She seemed to hesitate. I said, "I want to enjoy you the way I did a few minutes ago. Then I think we'll sleep together."

The look on her face betrayed what I interpreted as fear. I didn't try to reassure her. I took her to her bedroom, pulled down the bed spread and sheets, laid her out flat, hands still wrapped in a scarf over her head, and resumed my kisses and caresses of her vagina, her tummy, and up to her breasts. A little while later she experienced a second orgasm.

Following her second orgasm I told her she could use the bathroom. While she performed her oblations I secured a second scarf. When she came back I wrapped the scarf around her neck and tied it to the one that trapped her hands. In this way her hands were fixed close to her face just below her chin.

I told her to lie on her side. I climbed in and lay down behind her. With my head on a pillow up against the back of her head, my right hand resting alternatively on her right shoulder or her right breast, my loins pressed against and slightly between her ass cheeks I whispered, "Good night sweetheart."

She whispered back, "Good night Larry."

God I had a raging hard on! I spent most of the night trying to remember old baseball statistics, anything to keep my mind off the agony that raged between my legs.

As I lay there I thought, 'Was this the new paradigm?'

~~~V~~~

This is where part two comes to an end. There is a part three.

Jedd Clampett

carvohi
carvohi
2,570 Followers