In College One Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I motioned back towards the bathroom so she could lead. Taking my hand she walked down the short hall with firm buttocks dancing nakedly in front of me. The contrast with the makeup was interesting.

In the bathroom I reached past her to get water running at a comfortable temperature before stepping inside. I let the water run down my nakedness before reaching out to invite her in with me. Turning I gave her room to get under the water and watched it make multicolored trails down her body. I reached out to grab a clean washcloth and then closed the sliding door.

"The tank isn't very big so we should probably get you clean before the ice water hits," I warned.

"Okay," she answered. Reaching up she pulled a couple of hair pains free so her hair fell free over her shoulders. I handed her the washcloth and said,

"Turn around and I'll wash your hair first. Soap's above you."

I quickly shampooed her hair while enjoying the feel of her body so close to me. My erection didn't subside and hit against her as we moved. The paint washed off her back as I rubbed soap across her skin. I could feel her washing her front as we raced against the emptying tank of hot water.

I knelt down to wash her legs and kissed her butt as she giggled at the sensation. Paint gone and rinsed, I took the opportunity to caress each leg from toes to groin and slid my soapy hand between her cheeks to play with her ass. She jumped and groaned as I turned her to slide a tongue through her curls and to her outer lips. Suddenly cooling water warned us the end was near and she reached out to save us from an ice bath.

Leaning back into the corner she opened her legs and let me nuzzle at her sex with my mouth and tongue. Beyond the soap I could taste her sweet juices as I dug deeper inside her lips. She moaned and caught my head with her hands, pulling me against her sex. I lapped at the increasing flow of arousal as her scent drenched my lips and beard. Increasing moans and her fingers clutching my hair proved I was finding the right spots.

"Hmm ... that feels good ... right there, right there ... ahhh ... oh that's so good ... please ... please ..." she muttered above me as my tongue and lips enjoyed her taste.

I brought my hand up and teased her opening with a thumb. She started moving her hips against my hand and I entered her lips while sucking at her clit. Her breath got shorter and cries got louder as I brought her closer and closer to climax. Suddenly entering her until the frog of my thumb stopped me from going further she cried out loud at the intrusion. I let my middle finger probe between her legs until I found her ass and played with it as I increased my thumb strokes inside her.

"Ah ... ah ... ah ... ah ..." announced her climax as I tasted a sudden flow of sweetness from her and her cunt contracted around my thumb. She danced on tip toes as I played her body through the contractions and her hands pulled the hair on my head.

I slowed the pace of my tongue and let her body subside. Looking down she tucked a lock of hair behind her ear while her lust glazed eyes came back to focus.

"Damn," she exclaimed. "That was intense, Mike. No one's got me off that quickly before." Deep shuddering breaths competed with flushes that raced across her skin.

I stood up and slid my thumb out of her slowly while looking into her eyes. She quivered as I left her empty soI leaned forward to kiss her. Our lips met and there was a sudden shock as she tasted herself on my beard. With a moan she explored the taste before sucking at my face to find every drop.

Her mouth locked onto mine and she hugged me tightly against her breasts.

"God, that's hot," Kathy said when she broke our kiss. "I've never tasted myself on someone else before either," she admitted shyly. She quivered in my arms and rubbed her body against my hard cock between us. Her nipples are drilling holes in my chest.

Straightening up I opened the door to the much cooler air outside. Grabbing a towel, I wrap her to keep her warm and get one for myself. It's very cool after the heat of the shower stall.

"Let me get some heat turned on," I say. I go back to the front room and turn up the heater while turning off the lights. I have some candles around the room so light them instead. Bending down I check on Pixie, feeling for her pulse and checking her breathing. She doesn't appear to be in any distress besides too much alcohol. Taking off my towel, I tuck it under her head in case she drools during the night. Standing, I straighten the bed covers and fold the sheet down.

Kathy's stopped in the kitchen where I left the juice out. She holds up the bottle in request and I nod permission.

"Thanks," she says. "I don't need any more alcohol or I'll end up sleeping with her instead," pointing at our comatose friend. I climb under the sheet while moving back against the wall. I pat the bed beside me in invitation. Kathy follows me standing beside the bed. Placing her drink on the table beside us she drops her towel and slides in beside me. I pull the sheet up our bodies while we warm the bed with our own heat.

I offer her my left shoulder to lie on and she snuggles up with my arm behind her. A gentle snore from the floor makes us laugh softly together. Kathy turns her face up to me while reaching out with her left arm across my chest. She trails her fingers across my skin and plays with my nipple. I look down and say,

"Yes, mine are sensitive too."

Smiling she reaches up to kiss my lips while my left arm brings her closer to me. I feel the weight of her breast against my body and her leg bends to slide her knee across my hips, back and forward, rubbing my cock between us as her breath mingles with mine. My right hand cups her exposed breast and I feel her nipple hardening in my palm again as I work to arouse her again.

I duck my head to suckle at her breast and slide down the bed for better access. My mouth is hot against her skin as I gently roll her on her back, continuing my kisses down her body. She moans as I slide an arm between her legs and position myself. I bend both her legs and get her thighs against my shoulders as I breathe deeply at her nether lips. Burrowing deeper I feel her opening to my tongue as her hips begin to move against me.

I look up the length of her body to see her face framed between her firm breasts. My hands reach around to capture each breast in a rolling caress.

"Again?" she asks, looking down at me. "You already got me off once this way, you know," she gasps as I work strongly between her lips.

I shrug and continue my caresses. I free my mouth long enough to reply, "You taste good. Are you complaining?"

She shook her head while her body writhed under the twin assault of my hands and mouth.

"No," she gasped. "You do what you want ... oh god ... you feel good ... ummph."

Is there a better place to lie than between a woman's legs while you dine in her cunt? If there is, I don't know about it.

I bent my head and enjoyed her flavors while her body responded to me. Above me I could see her stomach fluttering as excitement built within her. I slid one hand down and used my fingers to explore her hot, wet passage. Her walls contracted while her voice got louder and louder above me.

We've kicked the sheet away from our bodies and I can see the soft brunette curls at her groin glistening with our combined juices. Her cunt is streaming her arousal and coating my beard with her glorious scents. I suck and savor her body as she quivers through another small orgasm. This time I don't slow down but change my pattern to keep her riding a wave of pleasure.

Her hands grab at my head but I take her wrists and stop her from pulling away. Looking up I see her face contorted in pleasure as I use my teeth on her clit and lips. Her knees come up and she tries to do a sit-up as my fingers dive inside her cunt again. She curls around my head and moans as I taste her climax flowing from her quivering cunt.

Taking pity I let her relax and use gentle caresses as she comes down from the peak of orgasm. She has broken into a fine sweat across her body and she is gasping for breath. Lying back she is shaking her head from side to side and moaning.

"Please ... please stop ... dear god ... I need my breath," she begs.

I slide from between her legs and move to pull her sweating body against me again. She rolls over against my side while recovering. Her hand drops down to grasp my cock and stroke me idly.

Looking up she grins to say, "My turn. You just lie there for a minute." I smile back in agreement.

"When I get my breath," she continues. I reach up to play with her nipples again and she moves to stop me.

"Uh uh," she protested with a smile. "My turn. You just hold on a minute."

Dropping her head she guides my cock into her open lips and uses her thumb to push my pre-cum into her mouth. She purrs as the salty liquid hits her tongue and continues to stroke me with determination. Her lips seal around my head and she sucks harder as I harden in her mouth.

Her head moves up and down as she forces more and more of my length into her mouth. I can feel her throat at the end of every down stroke and cool air along my wet cock at every upstroke. Her hand continues to stroke my loose skin up and down. I murmur my pleasure at her ministrations and love the sensations of her mouth.

"That's great," I say. "Umm, yes ... love the way you're sucking at me." My hips move in response and I gently hold her head in my hands. Pre-cum is leaking from me in a steady stream and she's not missing a drop.

Kathy rolls up on her knees beside me and uses both hands to cover my rigid cock. I drop my left hand back to caress her back and cheeks. Her back pushes back into my caress and I slide my hand down her butt cheek to caress her inner thighs. She jumps and moans as I touch sensitive flesh but I stay away from her cunt. Her thighs are slick with her excitement and I feel her heat.

My balls are tightening as my own excitement builds but I don't want to cum yet. Kathy changes her stroke and starts sliding her lips up and down my shaft. She's still stroking pre-cum out of me and slurping at my cock head. She starts rubbing my cock across her face and sits up to coat her tits with my juices. Bending forward she slides me deeply into her mouth again.

I pull at her knees to move her across me. She drops her hands to the bed and lifts a knee to move to a classic 69 position. I put my hands on her back and encourage her to bend forward down my body while I raise enough to lick at her exposed sex right above me. She shudders and moans trying to get away from my tongue inside her cunt again. Using my hands I keep her bent over and dive inside her with my tongue. My chin hits her clit and I rotate her against the pressure.

Her body tries to straighten up but I hold her head and move my hips to slide my cock in and out while I feel her gasping in excitement again. Her hips are dancing above me and I caress her backside with one hand while licking and nibbling at her cunt. I lick her from clit to ass before burying my tongue inside her.

I raise my hand and slap her gently across the ass. She jumps and moans so I repeat the slap with more force. Her teeth brush my cock as a climax overtakes her, forcing her mouth open in a mostly silent scream. Her sex gushes fresh excitement across my face as she finally explodes. She latches onto my cock with both hands and shoves me deeply inside her mouth while moaning through her climax. Her hips quiver and she pushes her cunt against my mouth and chin. Her sloppy blow job drops saliva and pre-cum across my stomach as she subsides. I suck at her cunt enjoying the flow of aroused juices from this woman.

We slowly separate and I help her lay beside me again as she catches her breath. Her face is a mess with drool and pre-cum coating her mouth. Her breasts are flushed and goose bumps chase across her cooling skin. She looks gorgeous.

"Hey," she panted. "What happened to you lying still and letting me do the work?"

"Are you complaining?" I challenged her.

"No ... no ... but so far it's been all about me," she protested. "Don't you want to cum?"

"I will," I replied. "Trust me, though, I get a lot of satisfaction from pleasuring you. Every time you cum I get to share it." I paused, "Plus, I don't recover as fast as you after climaxing. I don't want to leave you wanting more when I can't perform," I finished with a smile.

"I've already cum more times than the last three times I had sex with a guy," she replied. "How many more times do you plan on?"

I laughed. "Well, do you need to be up early tomorrow for work or anything?" She shook her head.

"Good, let's see how the night goes then shall we. It's been a while for me. I've got some catching up to do, unless you object," I finished.

Kathy shook her head. "Uh ... no. I'm not objecting."

"Good," I said.

I reached over to the nightstand and fumbled for a condom. When I pulled it out Kathy shook her head at me.

"I'm protected, I'm on the pill," she said. "I'd rather have you bare unless you don't want to."

I thought about it. Children were really not something I wanted to have and it came down to if I could trust her. She made a face at me.

"My body doesn't really like latex," she added. "That's why I got protection."

"Okay," I agreed. "I don't want to make you sick."

"Thank you!" she replied.

"Because now we have foreplay done I'd like to move onto some basic sex."

Kathy giggled while I rolled her onto her back and pulled her legs to center her on the bed. She raised her knees and the dim light from the candles picked up highlights across her sweaty skin. Her sex was swollen and wet as it disappeared into the shadows of her thighs. I positioned myself above her with my knees and hands supporting my weight.

"Why don't you hold me in position," I suggested with my cock aimed at her crotch. She grabbed me with one hand and aimed me at her opening as I dropped my hips. My cock was wet and got wetter as it parted her lips. She gasped as my girth filled her. I stopped when a bare inch was pressing her open and pulled back slightly. Her hand moved my cock between her lips and I saw her bite at her lower lip as I pressed forward again.

This time half my cock sank into her body and she took a long shuddering breath. Her hand clenched on my shaft as I stopped to let her adjust to me inside her. I rocked backwards and forwards with the inches buried in her cunt and her eyes widened as I played with her.

"Goddam," she moaned. "That is filling me up very nicely." She worked her hips against me and finally released my cock to clutch at my arms.

"Slowly, lover, slowly," she breathed as our bodies adjusted to each other. She was tight but not too tight and her cunt was massaging what I slowly forced deeper and deeper. Moving backwards and forwards I finally sank the last inch inside her and felt my balls resting against her. I lay there for a minute enjoying the sensation of being "balls deep." She wiggled and moaned at my deep intrusion of her body. Her arms came around my back and legs lifted to cradle me fully. We rocked together enjoying the feeling of being so close together before I lifted up and withdrew my cock in a single movement.

Holding my weight up I drove my cock all the way home and bounced back out until only my head was inside her. She tensed and complained when I withdrew but moaned at every deep stroke I used. Her feet planted on the mattress and her hips started matching me stroke for stroke, helping me penetrate her deeply. Her fingernails started pulling at the skin on my back as her hands tightened their hold.

Damn she's tight and I have to slow down before I cum too soon. At each stroke I flex my cock inside her before withdrawing my length. I rise up slightly so I can see her body below me. Her breasts are firm and crowned with hardened nipples. They barely shake in place as I continue to stroke inside her. Her hands are clutching at me without seeming control and she is breathing raggedly as my caresses bring her closer to climax again.

I gather her arms above her head and lay my weight on her body. I brace my knees and start jabbing her cunt with short hard thrusts. Watching her face I see her lust mount and slowly drop my mouth to hers. My beard is soaked with her cunt juices and I force her to taste her own arousal while I plumbed her depths.

Her eyes rolled back and she started a wordless growl mixed with whimpers. I kept one hand on her wrists above her head and dropped my right arm below her left leg. Catching her knee with my elbow I stretched her open below me and changed the stroke of my cock again. She moaned and struggled against me as I used her willing body to stroke my cock.

I moved my other arm behind her right leg and used my arms to bend her almost in double, catching her arms above her head again. Her mouth opened and she shrieked as I pummeled her cunt deeply with long hard strokes. She suddenly tensed her body and I felt her cunt spasm around my cock.

Wordless cries of pleasure pour from her mouth as I hold completely still except to flex my cock inside her. Her legs push against me hard enough to raise me away from her and then relax completely so I drop completely inside her. She moans at the sensation and clutches me to her.

Releasing her legs I move her back prone enjoying the aftershocks pulsing through her body and caressing my cock. We're both soaked in sweat and breathing hard. I managed to stop short of my own climax but it was close.

I start to move slowly again and her eyes snap open to focus on me.

"You didn't cum?" she asked. "How'd you manage not to cum?" she demanded.

I shrugged in answer. "Self-control, and some practice," I replied.

"Damn," she continued. "They never lasted this long. Am I doing something wrong?" she asked with a frown.

"No, no," I answered quickly. "You're doing just fine. If I didn't use a LOT of control, I would explode in less than five minutes, too. Guys don't take long."

I smiled down at her. "Eventually we learn to slow down and savor what's happening." I'd been stroking slowly while we chatted and using one hand to play with her firm breasts. She caught my hand and moved it to her mouth. Sucking at my fingers she smiled around her caress.

"I think I could get you off if I tried," she challenged.

"Ah ... yes, I'm sure you could," I admitted. "Is that what you want or do I get to savor you some more?"

"I haven't said red yet," she replied with a smile.

"Until you do, I'll continue then," I said. I got my knees under me and rolled her onto her left side with one leg trapped below me. I bent her other leg 90 degrees across my hips with my cock still buried deeply inside her, thrusting with long strokes.

"Oooo ..." she said. "That feels different."

"Yes, it does," I agreed. "I can touch you easily too." I lifted her bent leg slightly so my hand could play with her clit and cunt lips. I caught one of her hands and encouraged her to feel where we were joined. Her eyes widened and she watched our hands playing with our bodies. I brought her left hand up to her swaying breast and helped her feel herself.

She looked at me with some apprehension as I watched her hands playing with herself. Seeing my approval she caressed herself and my cock moving inside her. I smiled to encourage her.

"Go ahead," I said. "Play with yourself. Touch us where we're joined." I pulled her right leg back a bit so she was more on her back. Her fingers worked circles on her clit and she ran them along her cunt lips to keep lubricated. She watched me watching her and her breathing became ragged as she moved faster.

"Damn this is hot," she murmured. "Her eyes widened as her excitement mounted and I stroked faster to keep pace.