In College One Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like to watch me touching myself?" she crooned at me.

I nodded. "I want to watch you get off again," I said. "You can do it. Play with yourself and cum for me," I challenged.

Her quickening breath and blurring hands showed she was close so I drove my cock inside her and held myself still while flexing.

"Kiss me," she demanded. "I need you to kiss me," she said brokenly. Leaning forward I opened her mouth and used my tongue to fuck her mouth in time to my flexing cock. She moaned in response and quickly came around my cock again. Her small cries of pleasure were intense and I could feel spasms move through her body.

"That," she panted, "is the most erotic thing I've ever done." She slumped in reaction and I moved us so she was on her back again with me between her thighs.

"I am going to be sore tomorrow," she mock complained. "You're wearing me out."

I pulled back so I was barely inside her and her hips followed me up to recapture my cock.

"No, no, no, no ..." she said. "I was just kidding. Please! Get back inside me ..."

I laughed at her response and relented, sinking my weight back down. My cock nestled deep inside her heat and I could feel her heart beating.

She wrapped me tightly in her embrace to say, "I don't want to stop. This feels incredible and I want to feel you all night." She rolled us gently from side to side.

"Sorry, I can't last that long but if we're finished with basic sex I would like to try some real sex now," I teased.

"What?" she exclaimed. "What do you mean real sex? What have we been doing all this time?"

"Warm up exercises," I answered. "You said you wanted to be man-handled. I think you're ready."

With that I stroked my cock firmly inside her and caught her hands to stretch her arms above her head again. I used my knees to hold myself up and proceeded to impale her repeatedly. Her knees rose and legs wrapped around my waist as I rode the cradle of her sex with stroke after hard stroke. I wouldn't last long this way but didn't think she would complain after the multiple orgasms so far tonight.

She responded with cries of pleasure and used her strength against my arms holding her down. I ignored her and worked towards my own pleasure. Her cunt soaked us with fresh arousal as I slid across her quivering body. My balls were tightening and I knew I wouldn't last that much longer but I wanted her to cum again before I did. I reached down to spank her ass in time to my thrusts and her body responded again pulsating around my cock.

I suddenly withdrew completely and she looked at me in surprise. Grabbing both legs I flipped her over on her stomach and pulled her hips into the air. I wanted to have her from behind as I spilled my seed deeply inside her body.

Lining myself up I drove my cock deeply inside her with one hard, long stroke.

"OH! FUCK!" was her response to the powerful strokes of my cock. I held her hips and pounded away, pulling her up to meet my thrusts. Her head fell forward and her body convulsed around my cock as I drove and drove and drove inside her willing flesh. Sweat flew away and coated us both in fresh moisture. Kathy moaned and clenched her hands in the sheet. We were both close and I had one more trick to play with her tonight.

"Kathy," I grunted.

"What?" she managed to answer.

"Jane's woken up and is watching you," I said.

"I don't care if my mother is watching," Kathy grunted back. "She can wait her fucking turn! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck ME!"

With the last ME I felt her body go into overdrive and explode around my cock. I can't hold back any longer and send rope after rope of thick white cum deeply inside her spasming body. As it hits inside she screams and cums again, climaxing so hard she almost pushes me out. We push and strain together as our climaxes have their way with our minds and bodies. My eyesight dims and I feel muscles reach exhaustion.

We fall back to the bed on our sides, I'm still inside her. I wrap her sweaty, panting body in my arms and fill each hand with a hot, firm breast. It feels as if steam should be rising from us as we fight for breath. She whimpers as aftershocks run through her and grasp my hands to her breasts. She pulls my arms tighter around her.

"Oh damn," she manages to get out. "That was intense. Thank you, thank you."

"You're welcome," I reply. "Sorry I was so quick to cum, though. It's been a while and I'm out of practice."

She giggled and hit me with an elbow. "Bastard," she said. "Out of practice be damned!" She tried to look at Pixie, "She didn't really wake up, did she?"

"No," I admitted. "But you seemed to like the idea," I teased.

"Double bastard," she said. "I'll get you back for that, wait and see." We groaned as my softening cock finally slipped out.

"Can I roll over," she asked? I moved so she could rotate in place and pulled the loose sheet up our cooling bodies. We settled in with her on my left arm and shoulder again.

"Thank you," I said. "Thank you for coming by tonight, thank you for the party invite, and thank you for sharing your body. You were great." I kissed her sweaty forehead.

She tucked an errant strand of hair behind her ear before she answered.

"Do I get to stay or do you want me to leave tonight?" she asked with a serious face.

"If you have the strength to move I've been a failure," I replied and hugged her closer. "Please stay," I added.

"This will be another first for me, you know. Falling asleep in my lover's arms and waking in our bed, I mean," she said. "We always had to separate and go back to our respective homes afterwards."

"Just because you stay doesn't mean I expect anything else to happen," I offer. She moved to face me.

"Thank you. But I'm not worried about that. If you can get me off that many times when you're out of practice I want to find out what you can do WITH practice," she said with a smile.

"After I sleep," I answered, "after I sleep."

We settled down and I felt her relax against me. Surrounded by our joint aroma I murmur a "sweet dreams" to her and close my eyes. The candles can safely burn themselves out as I slumber in the arms of a friend.