In Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was on her side with her head bobbing up and down the length of his shaft and she had one foot resting on the other legs kneecap forming a triangle and with dildo in hand she deftly reached behind her and inserted the end of the dildo into her ass. Her trick’s eyes went wide with lust and she could feel his cock respond to this visual stimulation. She watched him watch her and he was definitely excited. She began to make noises of pleasure and she felt him stir a little more so she began to make more noise. She started to lick him wildly up and down his shaft to the beat of her dildo entering and leaving her ass. His breathing was heavy and he was transfixed to the bed unable to move lest he disturb this performance.

When she felt him getting close to climax she stopped sucking him and put the dildo aside. He did not want to move least he interrupt whatever she had planed. On the screen some red headed women was getting a facial but his eyes were fixed on her movements. She retrieved another condom and approached him and put it on like the first one and he gasped. She got off the bed and put her knees on the floor and draped her body of the edge of the bed and said, “Feel like popping my cherry?”

It took him all of thirty seconds to realize what she was asking and he was off the bed and behind her like a shot.

“Be easy on me baby, you’re a big fella,” she said.

She reached behind her and spread her ass cheeks for him and he took his hardened dick and began to insert the head of it into her ass. The muscles in her ass pushed him back a bit and he tried several times before he entered her and slid himself all the way into her. This sent waves of pleasure through both of them and she started to get vocal about it. He had never done this before and had only seen movies about it and he was in disbelief as he was enveloped in pleasure. At first he moved slowly inside her, not wanting to hurt her and she called out to him, “Go ahead baby, fuck my ass, fuck my ass good and hard.” Then he began to pick up the pace and she arched her back and folded her arms under her torso and she was tugging at her nipples like she might rip them off. Every downward thrust she let out a “Oh Yeah” and made guttural sounds. He began to really pump himself into her ass and was holding her by her hips standing over her. He began to join the chorus with her and he was making sounds and saying, “Oh God Yes, I Love it,” and the sound of his balls slapping against her pussy added to the sounds in the room. She was bouncing off the mattress as he banged her ass and she was close to orgasm herself. Then he made a grotesque sound and she knew he was about to blow.

“Shoot you’re cum into my mouth baby,” and she slid out from under him and turned herself around and ripped off the condom and began to jack him off. The first spurt of cum hit her just below her nose and partially in her mouth and then some of it got along her cheek and hair and then on her chin and he was through. She sucked his dick while he reverberated from his orgasm. His knees were weak and he collapsed next to her on the bed, spent. She stood and walked into the bathroom and cleaned herself up.


He crawled up onto the bed and let his breathing return to normal. While he was doing that he found the channel selector and turned it to a western movie with John Wayne in it. This was a good sign for her; it meant that he was satisfied. “Money well spent, money well earned” she thought.

They both slept until around eight the next morning and then they both took a shower together. Inside the shower he soaped her up and took her from behind as she stood and she let him have his way. She could be detached in a way and be outside of herself and see this happing on another level. She was in a plane that transcended the baser emotions of sex and lust and put her into an objective sort of observation. She could tell when to exert pressure and when to squeeze and she knew when she could get him to cum. She found the use of her voice and her body to aid in that and she could control his every move without him thinking that she was ever in control. This was better than sex for her, an orgasm more powerful than mere lust could provide.

He was dressed and out of there by ten and she was packed and on her way to the plane by eleven, richer in more ways than monetarily. She discovered something about herself that she liked. As she boarded the plane she wondered what her schedule was next week and what towns she would be in. “The possibilities are endless” she thought.

12