In Control

Story Info
Control: that is all that matters.
1.8k words
4.33
35.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfcitydom
sfcitydom
122 Followers

The cab slows to as stop in front of my building, and the driver clears his throat. We quit making out and I pay him. We get out of the cab and walk to the entrance. I open the door, you enter, and I follow you. As the door closes behind us, I grab you, push you against the wall, and put my hand around your throat. I lean down and kiss you deeply and our tongues meet. As I withdraw my tongue, yours follows into my mouth. As I suck and bite your tongue, I grind my thigh into your pussy. I release your throat, you roll your head back, and I start kissing and biting your neck. I withdraw from you and turn you toward the stairs and, I smack you on the ass, assuring you of your position.

"Now get on up there, Princess!"

You run up the stairs to my loft and wait for me. I open the door, we enter, and I turn on the lights.

"Please pour me a drink. You know what I want."

As you pour the drink, I dim the lights and put on some music.

When you return I am seated in my chair. You hand me the drink. I take a sip and take hold of your ass.

"Thank you. Now strip for me. Everything but the corset, stockings, and heels, and do not take your eyes off me. I want you to watch me watching you."

I position you directly in front of me.

"Take off the blouse, fold it, and hand it to me."

You hand me your folded blouse, and I place it on the side table adjacent to my chair.

"Now remove your skirt. Just let it drop around your feet."

You unzip your skirt, and it drops to the floor.

"Now step out of it, squat to pick it up, fold it, and hand it to me. Make sure you look at me."

You step out of the skirt, squat down and pick it up, fold it and hand it to me.

"Very good, now turn around and look straight ahead."

You turn around. I lean forward and pull your thong down slowly over your hips and down your thighs, and let it drop to the floor. I remove your thong, and I know you can feel the cool ambient air against your pussy and my breath against your ass.

"Now step out of the thong, bend over, and pick it up. Slowly!"

You step out of the thong and start to squat.

"NO! Bend from the waist!"

You correct yourself and begin to bend over. Just as you pick up the thong, I command you, "Stop, hold right there, and look up at me."

We make eye contact and your face goes flush.

"Don't be embarrassed."

I lean forward and I kiss and bite your ass. You moan.

"Now stand up." I retrieve the thong from your hand. "Turn around, and kneel between my feet."

You kneel and I lean forward, take your throat with my hands, and kiss you lightly. From the side table I retrieve a black leather collar. As I place the collar around your throat, I whisper in your ear, "Are you my princess?"

"Yes," you reply.

"Are you my slut?"

"Yes, Sir."

With you on your knees, I lean back into the chair.

"Kiss me," I demand.

You shimmy up my body, put your arms around my neck, and straddle my thigh. You kiss me deeply, my tongue slides along yours, and I pull you close. My shirt rubs against your bare nipples.

I grab your hair and pull your head back exposing your neck to me. As I kiss your neck, I reach down and pinch and roll your right nipple with my fingers. You moan a soft moan. It is not so much a moan as a puff of air, a change in your breathing. However, I know the change. Now you begin to grind into my thigh. I quit kissing you and pull back. I look sternly into your eyes.

"STOP!"

You quickly stop the grinding.

"I am sorry, Sir."

All the while, I continue to roll your nipple with my fingers.

"Now stand up."

I lean forward and position you over my left thigh and the arm of the chair.

You feel the smacK on your ass. 1. smaCK 2. smACK 3. sMACK 4. SMACK 5.

"How many more do you need?" I ask.

"5" you answer.

"Count them off."

SMACK "1" SMACK "2"

I feel your body tense up in anticipation of each strike and relax after it is delivered.

SMACK "3" SMACK "4" SSMACKK "5".

I feel all the tension retreat from your body. I lean back into the chair.

"Come up here."

I help you climb up into my lap and pull you close to my side. You put your head on my shoulder. I stroke your hair and rub your warm ass.

"Do you feel better?"

In soft tones, you reply, "yes," and you nuzzle into my arms.

"Will you do something for me?" I ask.

"Yes, of course I will," you reply.

I pick up my drink and finish it off. "I want you to sit across from me on the couch and I will instruct you on what to do." You get up and start walking to the couch.

"Here, take my glass."

You take the glass, walk over, and sit down on the couch.

"Just put the glass on the coffee table, and please use a coaster. I want you looking at me at all times unless otherwise instructed. I may walk around and even turn my back to you. Even then, I want you looking at me. When I turn around you better be looking at me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir"

"I want you watch me watching you. Now take an ice cube out of my glass and run it against your nipples."

You comply with my request. The cold ice makes then hard.

"Look at me!" My voice firm. "Now put the ice back in the glass, squeeze your breast, and pinch your nipples."

You start squeezing your breast and playing with your nipples.

"Does that feel good?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Now spread you legs for me."

You look at me as you spread your legs and continue pinching your nipples.

"Now take your left hand and feel your outer lips of your pussy."

You touch your pussy.

"How does it feel?"

"Smooth and warm, you reply.

"Now grind your heel of your hand right above your clit, and continue playing with your nipples."

You start grinding with your hand. You arch your back, roll your head back, and moan.

"Look at me! Stop, sit up right, and look at me."

I get up from the chair, turn my back to you, and walk away.

"Now spread your legs wide and take the glass and hold it against your pussy! How does that feel?"

"Well, cold. It felt good at first. But, now it is just cold."

"Now will you follow my instructions?"

"Yes, Sir"

I turn and look into your eyes.

"Now sit back in the couch."

You move back and pay attention not to divert your eyes from me. I position myself about five feet from you.

"So where were we?"

"I was pinching my nipples and grinding my pussy."

"Yes. Start pinching your nipples with your right hand. Pinch and roll then between your fingers."

I walk in front of you from right to left. Your eyes are transfixed on me.

"Now grind your heel of your left hand just above your clit."

You obediently start grinding into yourself.

"How does that feel?"

"Very nice, Sir."

"Good. Now insert your index finger into your pussy while you grind your clit."

I turn and look at you. Your eyes are transfixed on me and are a little glassy.

"How does that feel?"

"Wonderful."

"Is your pussy wet?"

"Yes, and very warm."

"Good"

I walk around the couch and your eyes follow me. You visibly struggle to keep me in sight. With an audible click, I unlock a cabinet behind you and retrieve something, deliberately keeping it out of your line of sight. I turn and walk toward the couch and position myself directly behind you. You have rolled your head back so you can look up at me and your head is pressed against my slacks, against my hard cock. I smile.

"You are so beautiful and I am a very lucky man." I kneel behind you. "Don't worry about looking at me."

I rub your shoulders and neck.

I whisper to you, "Now take your left hand and rub your clit."

I reach down, squeeze your breast, and pinch your nipples.

"Close your eyes, and hold out your right hand palm up."

You comply, and I lay the object in your hand.

"Now, open your eyes."

You look down at your hand, then turn your head and kiss me on the cheek.

"Thank you! Sir, it is the one I wanted."

"I want you to fuck yourself with your new dildo and continue rubbing your clit. Are you wet enough?"

"Yes." You reply.

"Well maybe you should lick and suck your new toy."

"Sir, I would rather suc --"

"Did I ask you anything?"

"No," you reply, and begin licking and sucking the dildo.

I pull your hair aside and kiss the back of your neck.

"Now insert just the tip into your pussy, and move it in and out slowly."

I continue to kiss your neck and stroke your hair.

"Now insert about half, but still use slow strokes how does it feel?"

"Really, really good. I would really like to s—"

"You are being a brat tonight. Please, just follow my instructions. Now increase the pace a little."

I am watching as the dildo goes in and out of your pussy.

"Now use the full length. Now, harder, and faster"

You pick up the pace and your breathing starts to change.

"Do you want to cum?"

"Yes, Sir."

"You know you have to ask me."

"Sir, can I cum?"

"Not yet. Faster!"

I can tell that it is difficult for you to put off cuming.

"Please, I want to cum!"

"When I kiss you and our tongues meet that will be the signal for you to cum. Do you understand"

"Yesss, I doo, Sir."

With my left hand, I grab your hair, turn your face towards mine, and kiss you. As soon as our lips meet your tongue rushes to meet mine and I feel your body tense and quiver as you begin to cum. You moans are muffled by our kiss. I feel the waves of you cuming, you arch your back, and I notice you are holding your breath. Our kiss ends with you taking a deep breath and quickly you turn and hug me.

"Sir, please hold me!"

I hug you tightly. You are still quivering.

"Here let me sit down."

I sit down and pull you close to me. I brush back your hair and give you a kiss on the cheek. I feel you start to relax. You kiss me,

"Sir, Thank you"

"Your are welcome."

"Sir?"

"Yes"

"Is there anything I can do for you?"

"You already have. More then you know."

sfcitydom
sfcitydom
122 Followers