In Daddy's Favor

Story Info
Julie makes up with her Dad after they have a fight.
2.9k words
4.33
191.8k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Julie!”

“Yeah?”

“Come here!”

“But I’m busy.”

“Come here young lady!”

I put down the curling iron and came trotting down the stairs, “Dad? Where you at?”

“In the living room. Hurry up!”

“What do you want?”

“Sit down. I need to talk to you, young lady.”

“God! Quite calling me that, I’m not a child anymore Dad!”

“Oh yeah? Why do you think that?”

“Cause, I’ll be 21 tomorrow. So, I don’t think I’m a, young lady, anymore.”

“Don’t take that tone with me and remember you will always be a young lady to me.”

“Whatever Dad. What did you need?”

“I was in your room yesterday, picking up all those damn clothes that you throw all over the floor, and I found something that I wanted to talk to you about.”

“You were snooping in my room?”

“I wasn’t snooping, I was cleaning.”

He paused for a long time, and I watched as his face turned red, I guessed out of embarrassment. I wondered what he had found.

“And?”

“And what?”

“What did you find, Dad that you had to talk to me about it?”

He cleared his throat, “I found these.”

He threw a box at me and I looked down, a box of condoms. This was what he wanted to talk to me about? How dumb.

“This was it?”

“No.”

He pulled out a small box from behind him and placed it at my feet. I didn’t have look at it, I knew what was in it, an assortment of porn, toys, and erotic stories that I printed from the internet. I looked at him furious.

“You had to be snooping if you found these!”

“I wasn’t snooping; they were right in the middle of your goddamn floor!”

“Then maybe you shouldn’t have been in my room! What’s your fucking point Dad? Why are you showing me these things?”

“I was in your room because I have a daughter that’s too fucking lazy to clean her own room or her own clothes! If you want some privacy maybe you should move your ass out of my house!” His tone dropped, “Julie, are you having sex?”

“Fuck you! What’s it to you if I am? I’m a grown woman and I can do what I want!”

“Don’t you curse at me girl! I’ve tried to raise you well. I’ve tried to raise you like I thought your mother would and I know if she were alive and here now and if she found these things in your room, she’d be very unhappy with you too. I promised her that I’d take care of you, and raise you right, and she’d be turning in her grave if she thought you were going out and have sex before you were married!”

“Don’t you bring Mom into this! If Mom were here things would be a lot fucking different!”

“If your Mother was here maybe you wouldn’t have turned out to be such a defiant little bitch!”

“Fuck you! You here me? Fuck you Dad! I can’t take anymore of this shit!”

I stood up and headed for the door.

“Where are you going? We aren’t done here and you still haven’t answered my question!”

“You know what? Fuck your question, fuck you, and go to fucking hell!”

“Don’t you talk to me like that, I am your father!” I looked at him, I could feel the tears begin to sting my eyes, and knew if I started talking the water works would begin. Instead, I lifted my hand and put out my middle finger before I slammed the front door in his face.

I rang the bell and my best friend answered the door.

“My God! Look at you, your hair half done and all. What’s wrong with you?

“Dad and I got into a fight.”

“Another one?”

“Yeah.”

“Come in Hon. Let’s get that hair done.”

As we sat in the bathroom, Angle finishing my hair, I recounted to her all that had happened.

“So, are you having sex?”

“Don’t you think that you’re the first person I’d tell if I was. No, I’m not, that’s why I have the toys and all. Jimmy is a nice guy and I like him a lot but I don’t think that I’m ready to fuck him yet but I have to have the toys to finish what he always starts when we go out.”

“So, what are the condoms for?”

“Just a precaution. In case I decide that I’m going to fuck him, we’ll be safe.”

“Why didn’t you just tell your Dad that?”

“Why would I? He shouldn’t have been snooping around in my room! I knew that I had put that box up last night after I was done.” I could feel the tears swelling again, as I remembered the hateful words we had said to each other right before I left, and let them go.

“Oh Julie don’t cry! Its okay, you guys just had a fight. You’ll make up, you always do.”

“I know but it seems like we fight more and more all the time. I don’t know why. Maybe I should just move out of the house. Put some space between us, maybe then things would be better.”

“I think your Dad just needs to get laid!”

“Shut up! You’re so crazy!”

“No, I’m serious. I think he got mad cause he thought you were getting some and he ain’t.”

“Man, I don’t know. You might be right. I’ve never seen him with another woman before. That does have to put a guy in a bad mood if he hasn’t gotten laid in 15 years.”

“See, to solve your problem you need to get your Dad some pussy!”

“How the hell am I supposed to do that?”

“I don’t know, maybe you could fuck him.”

“What?”

“I’m serious. I fantasize all the time about fucking my Dad, maybe you could put him in a position that he can’t say no too.”

“It won’t work. For one, it’s just gross and I can’t believe you even think about it, and two if I didn’t think it was gross my Dad is just a prude, he’d never go for it.”

“You just think your Dad is a prude. No man is a prude Baby!”

“Oh my God! I gotta get out of here before you come up with anymore brilliant plans.”

“Where you going?”

“I don’t know. Probably back to the house and apologize to Dad.”

“Hmmm…I see.”

“Don’t even think that, cause it ain’t happening!”

“Yeah okay. See you later.”

“Bye.”

As I drove back home I thought about what Dee had said. It was a crazy idea but I did agree that Dad needed to get some though I knew that I wouldn’t be the one to give it to him. I couldn’t believe she’d even bring that up.

I walked into the house and all was silent. I knew Dad was home, his car was still in the driveway, but usually after a fight like that he was at the door waiting to apologize, this time he wasn’t. I felt the tears come back, maybe he was done with me this time.

Upon searching the house I found him in the kitchen. I thought that it was odd that he was leaning against the counter, a cup of coffee in his hand, instead of sitting at the table like he normally did.

“Dad?”

“Yes.”

“Ummm…Dad, I’m really sorry about earlier. I didn’t mean anything I said, honest. I was just mad cause you found that box.”

“Okay.”

“Okay? Is that all you have to say?”

“I’ve decided to treat you more like an adult Julie. You were right, you aren’t a child anymore.”

“Yeah, okay, but you aren’t going to apologize for what you said?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“I don’t feel as though I need to right now. You never answered the question so, I believe that I still have a defiant little whore living under my roof.”

His words burned like fire and this time I couldn’t keep my tears from him. I began to sob, not like the little tears that come to your eyes when you’re sad but the gut wrenching type of crying you have only when you know that you’ve lost something. The type of crying that leaves you completely drained and your stomach hurting for days afterwards. I saw him wince and knew that it hurt him to see me like this. His hard demeanor softened and he opened his arms to me. I flung myself into them, my head against his chest, my tears wetting his shirt. In between my sobs I tried to speak.

“Daddy, I…Daddy, I’m not….Daddy I didn’t do it! Daddy I’m not…not a….I’m not a whore Daddy! I’ve never had sex Daddy. I promise!”

“Shhhh…I know Baby. Hush now, don’t cry. It’s alright.”

His hands went to my hair and began to stroke my head. His hands trailed down to my back then up again. I stood there, my body tight against his, trying to quiet my sobs. As my body stopped shaking I felt awkward in his arms and then a type of terror when I felt his cock had grown hard and was pressing up against my lower belly but for some reason I couldn’t move, Dee’s words kept going over and over in my head. I looked up into his face and he looked down at me. I could see desire in his eyes and it made me even more terrified. The man who called me a whore not two minutes ago was now looking at his daughter with sexual desire in his eyes. It dawned on me that he had wanted to know if I was still a virgin, not because he thought it was wrong but because then maybe he wouldn’t be able to hold out his fantasies of his own flesh and blood. It made me dizzy to think about it, my legs grew weak, and I began to crumble in his arms.

He picked me up, “Hey! Honey, are you okay? Lets get you to the couch.” I only nodded. I felt him lift me up, holding me in his arms, then gently laying me on the couch. “Do you need some water?”

“No, I’m okay.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, I’m just tired.”

“Okay, I’ll let you rest.”

I opened my eyes. I hadn’t meant to fall asleep. I had wanted to think about the events of the day. The fight that dad and I had gotten into, Dee telling me that I should fuck my own father, and then the realization that Dad wanted to fuck me. I guessed it had all been to emotionally draining for me and I had passed out instead of thinking it over. Now that I was awake, I thought about it. I didn’t know what to do. I was confused. Should I do what Dee had said to and what, I now knew, my Dad wanted? Should I give into that? Would it make our relationship better or would it tear it apart more? As I lay there I began to think about what it would be like if I was to fuck my father. As my fantasy began to get into full swing, I felt my pussy begin to throb, I felt my juices begin to run down my legs, and I thought that if it made me this horny to just think about it then I’d be even more hot if it were actually happening. I made up my mind, I was going to give Dad what he needed. I looked around and wondered where he was. I heard the floor creak upstairs and knew he was in the bathroom. I got up and headed that way.

As I rounded the corner in the upstairs hallway Dad came out of the bathroom. I jumped when I saw that he was completely nude. “Oh I’m sorry Honey. I didn’t know you were awake.” I looked at him, for someone twice my age he had a nice body, and as my eyes made their way down I saw his cock. Having just gotten out of the bath he was limp but as he noticed my inspection of him, it started to rise. “Honey, is there something that you needed, I’m a little cold standing out here.” I smirked, he was trying to pretend that nothing was going on. I walked toward him. He made no attempt to step back or tell me he needed to get dressed. I came closer until I was a couple of inches from him, keeping my eyes on his cock the whole time, still he didn’t move. I dropped to my knees in front of him and at this point thanked my boyfriend Jimmy for teaching me how to give head. I reached up, cupping his balls in my hand, and then took his cock into my mouth.

I heard him moan as my lips wrapped around his dick and I began to suck. I sucked him deep into the back of my throat. I had to admit that his cock felt wonderful in my mouth, the very cock that had helped in my conception felt so well in my throat. To have it moving between my lips, to taste him, to feel him thrust into my mouth, pushing his cock deeper into my throat made me hot. I felt my juices running down my legs, and I began to moan also. I felt his hand move to the back of my head as his hips began to thrust harder. He pumped so hard into my mouth that I began to choke, but I didn’t stop. I let the spit begin to trail down my chin as he fucked my mouth and soon I felt his hot jizm fill my mouth. I tried hard to swallow it all down, but I felt it run over my lips and down my chin.

After he was finished he lifted my face so that I was looking directly at him, “You sucked my cock so good Honey, just like your mother would have. I’ve been dreaming a long time now about you and I fucking and I’m so glad that it has finally happened. Did you like it?”

“Yes Daddy.”

“Do you want more?”

“Please Daddy, I do, I want to feel you in me.”

He picked me up and took me into his room. Hurriedly he undressed me and pushed me down on his bed. He climbed on top of me, kissing my cheeks and lips. His mouth moved down and he planted kisses on my neck and shoulders before going further. I gasped as I felt his mouth go around my nipple and his tongue graze it. He didn’t stay long at my breasts and I whimpered as he took his lips from my erect nipples. He moved further, kissing my belly, before I felt his lips kiss my pussy. I moaned loudly and my body quivered as I felt his tongue flick my clit.

“You like that Julie?”

“Yes Daddy. You’re tongue feels wonderful on my pussy!”

“Mmmm…you pussy taste wonderful, so sweet.”

“Oh Daddy! Please make me cum! I want to cum Daddy!”

He sucked my clit into his mouth, holding it lightly with his teeth, he began to move his tongue faster. He moaned as he did this, sending vibrations through his lips onto my cunt. I could hold out no longer, I began to cum, my juices shot into my father’s mouth, I screamed, my hands went to his head and pushed him harder into me as my hips came up to meet his mouth. When I began to calm down I pushed his head away.

“Daddy please fuck me! I want to feel your cock!”

“Do you really? Do you want to loose your virginity to your Father?”

“Yes Daddy, please! I need to feel you in me!”

“I don’t know. I don’t know if I want to, you know it will hurt.”

“No it won’t Daddy. I’ve been using those toys you found for a while. It won’t hurt at all. Please fuck me!”

There was no more argument. Daddy came up and kissed my lips as I felt his cock slip into my hot pussy. I moaned into his mouth, his dick felt so good. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as he rammed his cock deep inside of me.

“Oh God Daddy! That feel’s so good! You’re cock feels so good! Ooooo….fuck me Daddy! Fuck me harder! My God I’m going to cum again!

“Cum for your Daddy baby. Cum all over my dick! Mmm….that’s it! Feels so good, your hot juices all around my cock. Your pussy is so soft, so warm. Mmm…Julie you’re going to make me cum!”

“Cum Daddy, cum in my cunt! Fill me up with your seed Daddy, please! I need to feel it!”

He thrust a couple of more times in my pussy before I felt his see release into me. Feeling his spunk hit my inner walls made me cum one more time. My pussy tightened over his spewing cock as we were both locked in our own world of desire.

Once he was spent he kissed me gently on the lips and then lay beside me. I heard his breathing become soft, and knew he was asleep. I smiled to myself, knowing that I had made him happy, and that I was back in his good graces, and I knew that I would stay that way forever.