In Daddy's Gameroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delighting in the feel of her nails over his chest, Sterling growled his pleasure, gritting his teeth and fucking her hard. He was panting now, so close to release and hearing her utterance, he knew she was as well. When her hands went to her head, pulling at her hair, he moved his hands position her legs so that they rested against his chest, with her ankles near his neck and grabbed her hips to pull her to him with each inward stroke.

At the point of no return, Linda surrendered to the rising wave of ecstasy and it crashed over her. Her back arched, her hands pulled at her hair, and her body shook intensely. Her mouth was open, but she could neither breathe nor speak for a second, but then it passed and she moaned, "Ohhhhhh," a single long drawn out sound as she rode the waves of pleasure surging within her body. Seeing as well as feeling her orgasm, her pussy clenching his cock, Sterling could no longer maintain control either and with her still arching her back in the throes of ecstasy, he pushed in deep and his cock throbbed as he filled her with his load, grunting loudly as he did, and only when the intensity of his orgasm peaked, did he move again, running his hands over her long, sexy legs as he waited for her to relax.

Linda was breathing heavily and finally, she stopped her violent twitching and her back relaxed. She gazed up at Daddy, eyes half lidded as she enjoyed the afterglow of her orgasm, so much more satisfying than any she had ever felt on her own and she reached her hands out to him, wanting his embrace at that moment more than anything in the universe.

Seeing her reach out to him, Sterling leaned forward and wrapped his arms around her, holding her for a moment and kissing her tenderly all over her face. His own climax finished, after a moment, his cock slid from inside of her and they shared a brief moment together, two bodies pressed together, enjoying their shared warmth and feelings of euphoria shared by each of them. He whispered to her softly, "That was incredible Linda," to which she replied, "Yes, Daddy, it was."

Chapter 4

After a moment of holding her, Sterling whispered to Linda, "Now it's their turn," and was about to pull away, but was stopped by Linda clinging to him. She whispered back, "Why, Daddy?" to which he responded, "Because it turns me on to watch and if you're good, I'll give you a reward." Linda thought for a moment, not entirely in love with the idea, but the promise of a reward from him swayed her and she released him. As she thought about it, he stood up and walked over to the bar, collecting his clothes from the floor on the way. Once there, he took a damp bar towel and wiped his cock off with it and started to dress, putting back on his boxers and slacks, but leaving his shirt off.

He turned back to see Linda had curled up on the pool table in a fetal position. Grabbing another cloth and a mason jar from the bar, he went over to her and gave it to her, saying, "Clean up a little, baby girl and get naked." Linda uncurled and used the cloth to clean a bit of the stickiness from her pussy and thighs. She took off her open blouse and bra, her knee socks and shoes, setting them on the end of the pool table, then unzipped her skirt and stripped it off as well. She crawled back on the table near Daddy, then reached out to take hold of his hand as he stood nearby. She wanted to please him, but felt the need for the security of his touch. He smiled down at her and gave her hand a little squeeze of assurance.

Looking up at his friends, he set the mason jar on the table beside Linda and announced, "Now gentlemen, I know you have been waiting for this. It's pay for play time. If you want to sample the delights of Linda, it's gonna cost you. And don't even think about being cheap. This little lady is a treasure and worth top dollar."

Linda blushed at this and hid her face in his arm. Although she was still a bit reluctant, his words of praise and the idea of pleasing him convinced her to cooperate. And if she were truly honest with herself, she was a bit excited to be desired by all of these men and what pleasures she might experience with them. If they were half as good as Daddy, it would be an incredible experience.

There was a bit of grumbling among the four men in the room, and Jeff outright balked at the idea of paying. He said to Sterling, "You expect me to pay for the little slut that I helped you catch? Forget it," and he stalked over to the stairs, when Sterling said to him, "Your call Jeff, but if you're leaving, you'll need this," and tossed him the key to the door at the top of the stairs. Jeff caught the key and stalked up the stairs, unlocking the deadbolt and then leaving the key on the hall table nearby, he left.

Back in the game room, the other Jack and Chris were looking in their wallet and Tom had already stepped up to the table with cash in hand. Showing Sterling two one hundred dollar bills, he placed then in the jar and then took Linda's hand, helping her down from the pool table and grabbing a fist full of her long hair, pulled her head back and said, "How about we start with that pouty little mouth of yours?" With that, he released her hair and put his hand on her shoulder and pushed her to her knees. His expectations were rather high after seeing her performance with Sterling and he grinned down at her, and started unbuckling his belt.

Linda was no stranger to going down on a guy, having done that before with Kevin and other boys both before and after she lost her virginity. She looked once at Daddy and then as Tom was unfastening his belt, she reached up, brushed his hands away, pushed him over to lean against the pool table, and started doing it herself. Although Tom seemed a bit rougher than Sterling, he wasn't unattractive, and she decided that rather than risk him getting rough with her, she would cooperate so that she could earn her reward from Daddy all the sooner. Seeing her cooperating with Tom, Sterling smiled at her and then took a seat at the bar to watch the proceedings.

After getting his belt unfastened, Linda reached up to his waistband and slid Tom's pants and boxers over his hips and pushed them down around his knees. He didn't move to take off his shoes or step out of the pants, but just leaned on the table, so she turned her attention to his cock, which was partially erect. She started with her hands, using one to cups his balls, massaging them gently while her other started slowly stroking his shaft. As his erection started firming up, she lifted his cock and gave it a long slow lick along the underside from the base to the tip and then took the head into her mouth and ran the tip of her tongue along the opening at the end. Tom sighed and taking this as a sign of pleasure, she started her work in earnest.

With her one hand still caressing his balls, using her nails on them lightly, she used the other hand to circle his cock at the base and squeeze, forcing more blood into his cock and strengthening his hard on. Using her mouth, she took the head into it and sucked gently, feeling him twitch slightly in response. Then, she started slowly sliding his cock into her mouth, taking as much as she could, then relaxing her throat to allow more penetration, until she had his entire length inside of her.

Tom looked down at her and commented, "So you've learned how to deep throat already, have you?"

Linda slowly slid his much firmer cock from her mouth and after kissing it lightly on the head, she replied naughtily, "You'd be surprised at what I've learned," and giggled.

"Oh, would I now," Tom said with a deep laugh, then leaned back to watch her as she started again.

Seeing that Tom wasn't aggressive or mean, Linda relaxed and slowly took his cock into her mouth again, going less deep this time and starting to use her hand circling the base of his cock to stroke him while she moved his cock in and out of her mouth, curling her tongue around it on each outward movement. Tom rolled his head and gave a grumbling sound of pleasure as she worked on him, starting slow, then picking up the pace. After a few more strokes, Linda again took in his entire length, then pulled his cock all the way out and kissed the end of it, tonguing the opening and tasting a bit of pre-cum.

Sterling was watching Linda intently and was excited at the sight of her going down on his best friend. As she stopped for a moment, using only her hands on him, she turned to him and mouthed, "For you Daddy," then turned back and started moving her head back and forth on his cock, giving as good a blow job as he had ever seen given. Watching Tom's reaction told him that she was very good and he started thinking about having her do him later. He had an idea that was not fully formed to spend some quality time with her later, but was coming up short on how to accomplish the task. What reason could be given for her not coming home later?

As Linda continued working his cock, Tom was rapidly approaching release and if he didn't slow down, all he was going to get for his money was the blow job, so reaching down to her head, he took hold of her hair and pulled her away from his cock and kicking off his shoes, he let his pants fall the rest of the way to the floor and stepped out of them. Then letting go of her hair, he said, "Stand up," and when she did, he moved her to lean back against the pool table.

"Now put your arms around my neck," he told her.

Reaching up, she put her hands behind his neck and locked her fingers. "Like this," she asked?

"That's fine," he replied.

Tom then lifted her right leg and hooking her knee, he bent his knees a bit and using his other hand to guide him, he penetrated her and pushed in deep. Tom was not a tall man, in fact, not a whole lot taller than Linda, who looked to be about five feet five or six and this standing position was one of his favorites. With his right hand keeping her leg up and the other on her ass, he started thrusting in and out of her hot pussy, the angle putting tension on the top of his cock and feeling especially good in her tight, young body.

Linda had never tried a position like this before, and as he continued thrusting, she found that each stroke also resulted in his cock rubbing her clit a bit in a way that added an extra dimension to the sensations of him inside of her. "Oh yeah. Mmmm, that feels good," she moaned and threw her head back.

Hearing her comment, Tom smiled and picked up the pace. He had been close to cumming before from the way she had been so deliciously sucking his cock, but the brief stop to move to this position had let him get his second wind and pull back from the edge a bit. He was ready now to fuck this hot, young slut and fuck her good. He moved his left hand to her hip and began pulling her to him as he rhythmically thrust in and out, riding her hard. She let out another moan, saying, "Oh fuck yeah," and looked into his face, biting her lip. She then tossed her head back once again, her lips slightly parted, her breathing heavy and her face a bit flushed.

Linda was feeling good fucking Tom, but her mind was on Daddy. She would endure this only because he wanted it. It was the thought that he was getting pleasure out of this that made her accept willingly being fucked by another. Even though it felt good, without the emotional bond she felt with Daddy, it was not as satisfying.

The tightness of Linda's pussy and the angle at which he was penetrating her worked together to rapidly stimulate Tom and in what seemed to him like no time, he was approaching release again. To help delay the moment, he reached up and unclasped her hands from around his neck and lifting her butt a bit, put her on the edge of the table and lowered her onto her back, lifting her other leg and wrapping it around his waist, holding her hips with both hands and pulling her to him with each thrusting movement. The change in angle, allowed him to pull back from moment of release and he growled deep in his chest as he continued fucking her fast and hard. This woman, for he could not think of her as a girl, was incredible and if it wasn't obvious that she wanted Sterling, he would want her for himself.

Linda, her hands no longer required to hold herself up, moved them to her breasts and as Tom moved in and out of her like a piston, she reached down with one hand to tease her clit while using the other to pinch one of her nipples. These added bits of stimulation helped bring her to the edge of ecstasy and after a moment, she felt the spasms of another orgasm rocking her, making her tense, her head thrown back and a long shuddering moan escaping her open mouth.

As Linda was lost in the throes of her orgasm, Tom felt her pussy tighten around his cock and he could no longer delay the moment of his own release and just as Linda started to relax a bit, he pushed in hard and with a deep growl of satisfaction, he came hard, throbbing as his cum filled her and he held his position deep inside of her for a moment, until with great satisfaction, he relaxed and gave a long satisfied sigh. Reaching down, he gave Linda a playful smack on her ass and said, "Damn, girl, that was good."

Sterling, seeing that Tom was done, tossed him a couple of bar towels, one for him and one for Linda. Tom handed one to her and stepping back, he used the other to wipe himself down, then picked up his clothes and disappeared through the door leading to the bathroom. Crossing to the pool table, Sterling reached out and caressed Linda's thighs, as she lay there on the table, enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm, the towel between her legs like a diaper. She looked up at his caress and smiled. He smiled back and said, "I enjoyed that a lot baby girl. And I know Tom did too. Thank you."

Linda blushed and taking his hand, hugged it to her face. "You're welcome, Daddy," she mumbled, happy that he was pleased with her.

After Tom returned to the game room, Sterling said to her, "Why don't you go clean up a bit?"

"Yes, Daddy," she replied, and holding the towel to herself, she went back to the bathroom. She turned on the water in the bathtub and stepping in, she waited for the water to warm up a bit, then using a small bowl from the side of the tub, splashed water between her legs and rinsed away the stickiness, then using a wash cloth wiped the sweat from her body and behind her neck. She almost felt like taking a shower, but thought there was little point, as there were still two men waiting to make her all sweaty and sticky again back in the game room. And she wanted to get that over with quickly so she could find out what reward she would get from Daddy. Having freshened up a bit, she stepped from the tub, dried herself with a towel and headed back to the game room.

While Linda was cleaning up, Chris and Jack were talking to each other, trying to decide which of them would go next, but not coming to any sort of agreement. They both had plans for the evening and didn't want to be the last to have a turn. As their argument became more heated, Sterling stepped in and said with a grin, "Why don't you two just do her together?"

"What," they asked simultaneously?

"I said, why don't you two fuck her at the same time," repeated Sterling?

The idea of the two of them didn't need to take turns hadn't occurred to either of them and they were silent for a moment. Then Chris looked over to Jack to see his reaction to the suggestion and Jack looked back and shrugging, said, "Works for me if you are up for it Chris." Chris thought for a moment and finally said with a laugh, "Well, this will be a first for me, but hey, let's do it."

Opening the door to the game room, Linda experienced a moment where she felt like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming vehicle and she blushed crimson. All four men were looking at her with big grins and it unnerved her for a second. She wondered what new deviltry they had hatched while she was gone. But then Daddy beckoned to her and she went to his side. He put his arm around her shoulder and whispered to her, "Don't worry baby girl. Chris and Jack have just decided that they are going to have you at the same time."

Chapter 5

At these words from Daddy, Linda blinked. This was completely outside of her experience and she wasn't sure how to react. Thinking of it made her more than a little bit excited and as she did, she started to feel tingly and without realizing it, she reached down to touch herself. It wasn't until she noticed Tom staring a hole in her crotch, a huge grin on his face, that she realized what she had been doing and took her hand away. In her embarrassment at having been seen fondling herself, she hid her face in Daddy's arm, hugging it tight, but secretly feeling exhilarated.

Feeling her holding his arm, her face hidden from view, Sterling looked at Linda, wondering what has caused this sudden attack of shyness. But his attention was soon drawn by Chris and Jack as they began lifting a long padded bench that normally sat against the wall and moved it towards the middle of the room. Apparently they were not in favor of using the pool table for their threesome with Linda and wanted something a bit more comfortable. As they were setting up the bench where they wanted it, Sterling turned his attention back to Linda and taking her chin in his hand, he kissed her passionately. Watching her with Tom had been amazing and a plan for keeping her with him longer tonight was still eluding him. A little breathless from the kiss, he whispered to her, "Linda, can you think of a way that you could stay here tonight?"

Linda thrilled at his words and an idea immediately sprang to mind. Taking him by the hand, she led him over to the table where her purse lay and took out her cell phone and then led him through the door that led to the bathroom to escape the noise of Tom, Chris and Jack, rearranging the furniture. Speed dialing her mom's cell, she looked at Daddy and smiled. When her mom picked up, she said, "Mom, Desiree just got home and wanted to know if I could spend the night at her house so I could help her catch up on her homework that I brought to her from school." Listening to her mom on the other end of the connection, she then said, "Sure mom, Desiree's dad is right here. You can ask him if you like." Linda then handed the cell to Daddy and watched as he put it to his ear.

"Hi, this is Linda's mom. I just wanted to ask if it was okay with you that Linda spend the night. I wouldn't want her to impose on your family," said Linda's mom.

Sterling winked at Linda, admiring her ingenuity, and replied, "Oh, it's no imposition at all. Desiree's mother and I appreciate Linda offering to help her get caught up on her school work. We'd be happy to have her sleep over as long as you don't mind."

Linda's mom responded, "Well, if you really don't mind, then she has my permission to stay. May I speak to Linda again, please?"

Sterling handed the phone back to Linda and after a brief promise to behave herself and to remember to thank Desiree's parents for letting her stay, she hung up the phone and looked up at Daddy. He gazed at her for a moment, then took her in his arms and kissed her again. "That was brilliant and so simple. I should have thought of it," he told her. Then giving her a playful pat on her sweet ass, he put his arm around her shoulder and started back to the game room. Linda was thrilled at having made him happy and his praise was an added bonus. Now she could spend even more time with him than she has thought possible. She felt a little guilty about lying to her mom, but the idea of spending the night in Daddy's company outweighed the guilt.

Reentering the game room with Linda in tow, Sterling walked over to the pool table and picked up the mason jar and then over to the bench where Chris and Jack were waiting. Holding out the jar, he tapped it with his fingernails and said, "Time to make your contributions, gentlemen." Chris and Jack both took out four fifties and placed them in the jar, then Jack took Linda by the arm and led her to the bench, where he lay on his back and then directed her to straddle his face. He wanted a taste of her sweet pussy, now that she had cleaned up and as she moved into position, he guided her with his hands.