In Daddy's Gameroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda had never received oral from a guy before, as Kevin didn't like to go down on her, but she had once been received it from a girl at a party when her and the girl were more than a little drunk. The memory of the whole thing was a bit of a blur, however, she was sure that she had rather liked the experience. As Jack guided her so that her pussy was over his face, she looked down at him, wondering what it would be like. Then he reached out with his tongue and started licking her pussy and she realized that this was going to be something she really liked.

Jack started by running his tongue along the entire length of her pussy, starting at the sensitives spot between her pussy and her ass, then slowly moving over the soft velvety folds of her lips, exploring every bit of them, parting them to taste inside of her and finally moving on to the most sensitive little nub with its delicate hood. With the tip of his tongue, he started to slowly circle it and then he sucked it into his mouth, holding it with his lips and started flicking it rapidly, feeling it begin to harden a bit as he did and hearing from Linda a gasp, then a moan of delight. He continued this for a while and then releasing her clit, grazing it gently with his teeth as he did, he once again licked the entire length of her pussy, finding that she was getting more than a little moist and savoring the taste of that wetness as he pushed his tongue inside of her for a moment.

Jack had always found that he loved the feeling of control he experienced while giving oral to a woman, being able to stimulate them and bring them to release or not as he chose. It was like being a piano master, playing a woman like a finely tuned instrument, building excitement then letting it ebb and flow as he chose until he was ready to end the piece with a spectacular flourish. With these thoughts at the back of his mind, he continued to savor the sweet pussy of this delicious, young creature and felt her body responding with shivers in her thighs and moans from her that grew more intense with each passing moment.

Linda was in heaven, each new sensation she experienced as Jack licked, sucked, and nibbled between her thighs, a rapturous pleasure. She had never realized what she was missing by not having a lover willing to give her oral sex. Reaching down, the took hold of his hair, twining it in her fingers and when a particularly intense sensation occurred, giving it a pull, forcing his face into her pussy.

Watching Jack eating her pussy and her reaction to it was making the three other men in the room hot and Tom turned to Sterling and said quietly, "I don't know where you luck comes from, but this girl is exceptional." Sterling nodded in response and took a sip from his drink. He was deep in thought, thinking of the night ahead when he could more fully enjoy her after his friends left.

Chris was watching her intently as well and as his cock started hardening, watching her, he decided it was time for him to get in on the action and stepped over to the bench facing her. He took off his pants and dropped his boxers, then stood on the bench facing her. He reached down and took her by the hair and when she opened her eyes, which had been closed in ecstasy, he moved her head down to his partially erect cock.

Seeing Chris' manhood in her face, Linda realized what he wanted and reached up with one hand to cup his balls and start massaging them gently, rolling them between her fingers and watching as his cock got harder. With her tongue, she lifted it to her lips and kissed the tip, then slipped the head into her mouth and sucked gently while licking the opening at the end with the tip of her tongue. Moving her hand from his balls to his shaft, she circled it with thumb and forefinger, squeezing it, then releasing pressure repeatedly, seeing it grow ever harder with each repetition. She continued gently sucking and licking the head of his shaft and when he was more firmly erect, she slowly slid his shaft into her mouth, taking more and more of him inside it while her hand started stroking him.

As he entered her mouth, Chris gave a growl of satisfaction and loosening his grip on her hair, he simply rested his hand on her head to give her more freedom of motion as she worked his cock, giving a most pleasurable blow job. He looked down at her, her body quivering from the delights she was receiving from Jack and at the same time giving him intense pleasures of his own. He felt her tongue sliding over the bottom of his shaft as she moved his cock in and out her mouth and her soft warm hands stroking him simultaneously. This girl was incredible.

The feeling of having a hard cock in her mouth and a warm tongue and lips on her pussy was even more arousing than oral sex alone and Linda started shivering with excitement as she approach climax. She savored each intense new sensation and didn't want it to end.

Jack decided that it was time to push her over the edge into orgasm and he started concentrating his attention on her clit, keeping up the rapid flicks of it with the tip of his tongue while he sucked and nibbled it gently. He could feel her excitement building and her muffled moans as she worked Chris' cock. She started trembling more violently with each passing moment and her hand was clenching and releasing his hair over and over.

Finally, Linda could take no more stimulation on her pussy and arching her back and pressing hard against Jack's face, her climax washed over and through her, causing her to pause for a moment with the blow job she was giving Chris and releasing a strong, yet muffled moan. As the most intense moment of pleasure passed, she let go of Jack's hair and held onto Chris' waist for support as she started sucking his cock with renewed vigor.

Jack, having felt her orgasm, gently licked her pussy, lapping up some of her juices, delighting in their taste. Once she released his hair, he slid from beneath her, guiding her to lift slightly so he could do so. Out from under her, he stripped off his pants and briefs and then moved behind her and started to lift her ass.

Linda felt Jack lifting her ass and wanted desperately to have his cock in her pussy. Holding on to Chris' hip for support, she got up on her knees and waited impatiently. Her mouth was busy taking care of Chris' large cock and she wiggled her ass at Jack, indicating her desire for him to start fucking her.

Jack moved up close behind her and wetting his cock in her pussy, he grabbed her hips and thrust deep and fast into her hot wet pussy, causing her to gasp on Chris' cock, then relax, indicating that she had adjusted to him being inside of her, so he then started pumping her hard, his hands controlling her hips and releasing occasionally to smack her on her pert ass.

Linda, being fucked from behind and with a cock filling her mouth, didn't know which she was deriving the most satisfaction from. She had to press against Chris to keep from gagging on his cock as Jack was forcefully filling her pussy. This was absolutely the most amazing sex she had ever experienced and it threatened to overwhelm her. She felt another climax starting to build and she had to concentrate to keep from biting down on Chris' cock as she sucked it.

Jack was loving the feel of her tight pussy and he felt her clenching on it with the muscles inside of her. This rhythmic feeling of extra tightness as very arousing and he started to feel himself getting closer and closer to cumming.

Sensations of impending climax were also being felt by Chris as Linda expertly worked him with her mouth. Taking hold of her head, he held it still when he started rocking his hips, mouth fucking her as Jack was fucking her pussy. Deciding he wanted a bit of that action, he said to Jack, "Hey bud, why don't we switch places so I can get a bit of that sweet ass."

Jack replied, "Just a few more seconds," as he continued fucking her hard, his cock bumping up against the entrance to her womb with each inward stroke.

Linda heard this and started slowly sliding Chris' cock out of her mouth, pressing against him with her hands and holding his waist. The hard thrusts from Jack and the deep strokes from Chris were driving her insane with excitement.

Jack was ready now to change places with Chris and pulled out of her pussy and stepped down from the bench. He saw Chris do the same and then watched as he took her hand and had her stand. Chris lay down on the bench and he said to Linda, "I want you on top, facing away from me."

Linda complied and mounting the bench, she took Chris' member in her hand and guided it into her pussy, lowering herself onto it and then started rocking her hips, riding his cock.

Jack seeing their position, stepped up onto the wide bench and moved towards her face. He was stroking himself to keep from losing his erection and he wanted to feel her mouth on him.

Linda saw Jack step up and she reached out to his hips and drew him in closer, opening her mouth for his dick, which he placed inside it and she started working it vigorously, using her tongue to stroke him as she slid his shaft in and out of her mouth.

"Oh yeah," Jack said, "That's the stuff."

Chris from his position on his back was holding her hips and lifting to meet her downstrokes and enjoying it immensely, he responded, "Damn straight. Ride that cock bitch," and he smacked her ass.

Linda was getting very close to yet another orgasm and was making muffled moans and purrs as she sucked Jack and fucked Chris. She was starting to get dizzy from the action and felt her whole body tingling. She starting using her hand on Jack's cock to stroke him simultaneously with her mouth moving on his cock and she started to feel the first hints of a spasm from him, telling her that he was about to cum. She prepared herself to receive his load in her mouth and experience told her that is would be better to swallow instead of trying to spit it out as she wasn't sure how long she would have to wait before Chris came.

Her stroking and sucking was making Jack involuntarily thrust his hip and after a few more moments, he could contain himself no longer and with a loud, "Fuck yeah," he came hard, his cock spasming as he released his load into her wonderfully soft mouth. He went rigid for a moment and felt her swallowing his cum, then when he stopped twitching, stroked her hair and stepped down from the bench, heading straight towards the door leading to the bathroom. He was sweaty and wanted to cool down a bit.

Linda took his cum, swallowed and then experienced a bit of aftertaste, slightly salty, but not unpleasant at all. As he stepped away from her, she released his cock from her mouth, but just before he stepped down, she softly kissed the end of it, licking a last drop from the opening at the tip. She was now free to more vigorously ride Chris and she started to do so, bouncing up and down on his hard cock and throwing her head back, saying "Oh, yeah, baby. Give it to me."

Chris watched as Jack left and as Linda started riding him more vigorously, he felt himself approaching the point of no return. Her pussy was clenching on his cock as she rode him and it wouldn't be long now until he shot his load into her. He thought this was perhaps one of the best fucks he had ever had and well worth the money spent.

Sterling was watching the action intently, and licked his lips, feeling his arousal grow as he saw Jack cum in her mouth. This girl was something else and the thought of the night ahead was making his heart race.

Chris could finally hold back no longer and with a loud groan, he grabbed Linda, holding her still with his cock buried deep inside of her and spewed his load inside her. She couldn't bounce, but she continued grinding on him as his cum filled her and overflowed to run down his hard shaft and over his balls. Then as the moment of release passed, he let her move again and she started bouncing again while his cock was still hard enough to enjoy.

Linda was so close and bouncing on his cock, she willed herself to orgasm. Finally, it happened and she came once again, screaming out, "Oh my god, yes, yes, yes." She was thrashing wildly as the orgasm crashed over her and when it finally passed, she lay back onto Chris and panted heavily, spent.

Chris let her lay there for a moment, but then looking up at the clock on the wall, he shifted a bit and said, "Let me up Linda, I have to get going."

Linda lift herself up and said, "Daddy, please throw me a towel," which he did. Catching it, she lifted off of Chris and used it to wipe herself and then to wipe him off a bit as well. He took the towel from her and continued the job, then stood, picked up his clothes and said to Sterling, "I'm going to rinse off real quick and then jet. Thanks dude. That was awesome." He then turned to Linda and said, "You are fucking amazing," and gave her a soft pat on her cute butt, before heading out the door, passing Jack on his way back.

Jack reentered the game room and quickly dressed, then turning to Sterling and Tom, he said, "I'm out gentlemen. Have a hot date to get to and maybe if I'm lucky she'll be half as good in bed as your girl, Sterling." He went over to Linda and kissed her on the cheek, saying, "Thanks sweet thing," before turning and running up the stairs to exit the house and get on his way downtown where he was meeting the woman he was supposed to have dinner with.

Tom turned to Sterling and said, "I need to be going as well. Have some work to do on my new case." turning to Linda, he said, "That was one sweet fuck sugar. Hope we can do it again sometime." Linda blushed and still feeling the after affects of the afternoon, she lay down on the bench and curled up a bit, hugging herself. Tom left the same way as Jack and then shortly thereafter, so did Chris and finally it was just her and Daddy.

Sterling moved over to her and bending down, he picked her up in his strong arms and carried her through the doorway that led to the bathroom and took her to a small guest bedroom just past it. She was starting to nod off a bit and snuggled in his arms. He lay her down on the bed and put a light cover over her. She was restful and he went down the hall to get a basin of warm water and a wash cloth. When he returned, she had dozed off and he gently washed her off a bit as she slept, then covered her once more and left her to nap. Going upstairs, he started to prepare a light meal for when she woke and after getting things started, he went to the den and sat down to reflect on the afternoon.

Chapter 6

About an hour had passed and Sterling had finished preparing a light meal of pasta with a light tomato and basil sauce, some garlic bread and a salad. He plated the food and loading them onto a tray, he went back down to the guest room where Linda was napping, stopping at the bar in the game room to grab a soda for her and a beer for him as he passed through. Setting the tray on the night stand next to the bed, he leaned over and gently shook Linda awake. "Wake up sleepy head, and have some dinner with me," he crooned to her.

Waking from her nap at his touch, Linda stretched, feeling refreshed and scooting up on the bed a bit, sat up and held our her arms for a hug from Daddy, sitting beside her on the edge of the bed. Daddy obliged her, taking her in his arms and holding her gently. It felt good being there in his embrace and she lay her head on his chest for a moment, listening to his heart and sighed contentedly. Then sitting up, she caught the aroma of the food nearby and moved to sit cross-legged and said, "What's that delicious smell? I'm starving."

Laughing at her statement, Sterling stood and set the tray down on the bed in front of her and said, "I thought you might be hungry, so I made us a bite to eat and brought you a soda." Linda looked at the food and felt special that he would take the time to cook for her and reaching for her plate, she started to eat. She really was ravenous after the activity earlier and started wolfing down her food. Then seeing that Sterling hadn't started eating, she felt a bit embarrassed and said, "You must think I'm a total pig," and set her plate down, lowering her head and staring at her lap.

Sterling chuckled a bit, then reached over and lifted her chin, looking into her lovely face and said gently, "Not at all little one, you had a pretty strenuous afternoon. And I like a girl with an appetite, so enjoy and if you want more, there is more in the kitchen."

Seeing his smile and hearing his gentle words, Linda picked up her plate again, but before eating, she said, "Please eat with me Daddy."

Taking his own plate, Sterling started to eat and once he did, Linda resumed eating again, going a bit more slowly this time and obviously enjoying the meal he had prepared. He watched her childish abandon as she enjoyed her food, so different from the attitude of more mature women who often picked at their food out of some stupid sense of propriety instead of enjoying a meal properly as Linda was doing. She was a delight to him and enjoying this simple pleasure with him was a treat.

As she finished her meal, Linda reached for the soda and drank it slowly, feeling satisfied and leaned back on the bed a bit and patted her tummy. "That was yummy, Daddy. Thank you," she said. She watched him finish his meal as she relaxed there and when he picked up his beer, she slid off the bed and moved the tray and dishes to the night stand and then curled up with her head in his lap, almost purring in delight. Sterling drank his beer slowly and stroked her hair as she lay there next to him and when he was finished, he said, "Little one, let me up and go jump in the bath. I'll be in there in a few minutes to join you."

The mention of a bath sounded marvelous to her and Linda sat up and went down the hall to the bathroom. She turned on the tap and when the water warmed up, she stopped the drain and let the tub begin to fill. While she waited, she went to the game room to retrieve her purse, then back to the bathroom. She reached up and undid her pony tail, which was in a bit of a mess and taking her brush from her purse, began brushing her hair, working out the tangles. Then stepping into the tub, she waited for Daddy to come join her. The bath was a spa type tub and easily big enough for the two of them and the thought of sharing it with him gave her goosebumps.

While Linda was preparing the bath, Sterling took the tray of dishes upstairs to the kitchen, made sure that the stove was turned off, then took two glasses and a carafe of white wine with him and returned downstairs to join Linda. He found her relaxing in the tub and setting down the things he carried on the edge of it, he undressed and stepped into the bath with her. Reaching over, he turned on the water jets, turning the simple bath into a jacuzzi and pulled her over to him to so her head rested on his shoulder and he could put his arms around her.

Relaxing in his arms, Linda felt safe and secure and she lazily ran her hands over his body. He reached over and poured two glasses of wine, and handed her one of them. She had little experience with wine, but after a tentative sip, she decided that she liked it and lay contentedly in his arms, sipping it slowly and savoring this tender moment with her Daddy. Neither of them felt the need to speak and they lay together in the warm water, quiet and at peace.

After a while, Sterling set down his empty glass and started to caress Linda's firm breasts as she lay in his arms. He was feeling a bit of a buzz and the electricity between them as they lay in the warm water together was igniting his passion. Linda responded to his caresses with gentle sounds of pleasure, coos and purrs, and started to caress him as well. It was when she reached down to take hold of his cock that his desire heated up and he knew he wanted her in his bed. Moving to sit up, he gently pushed her away and stepped from the tub. He turned off the jets and quickly dried himself off, pulling on a soft terry robe. He then held out his hand to her and as she stepped from the tub, he dried her off as well and then lifted her into his arms, her legs around his waist and carried her from the room. Instead of taking the long way upstairs via the stairs, he went instead to a small elevator at the end of the hall and stepped inside with her, pressing the button that would take them to the second floor where the master suite was located.