In Daddy's Gameroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was carried in his arms, Linda felt a bit euphoric, a combination of effects from the wine and the desire she felt for Daddy. He was so strong and handsome. She whispered to him, "I want you, Daddy," and he replied, "I want you too, little one." Arriving at the second floor, he stepped from the elevator with her and down the hall to the master bedroom. Once there, he lay her on the bed and taking off the robe, he climbed in beside her, taking her in his arms and kissing her passionately. His lips were pressed hard to her silken ones and his tongue did a dance with hers as they kissed each other deeply. It seemed to Linda that she might now enjoy a more tender form of passion from this incredible man who had already given her so many new pleasures. She felt that she was falling for her Daddy and the circumstance of how the afternoon had started with force seemed unimportant. All she cared about was that she was in his arms and desired by this wonderfully erotic man.

Tenderly exploring each others bodies with their hands as they kissed, both of them felt their ardor increase and after a moment, Linda reached down to slowly begin caressing Daddy between his legs, taking him in her hands and stroking softly. His sounds of pleasure at her soft touch aroused her and she started inching her way down his body, kissing him all over as she went, until her face was near his waist. She saw that he was enjoying her tender touch and when she slowly licked the underside of his cock, he let out a sigh of pleasure that sent shivers down her spine. She started to tenderly lick and kiss his ever hardening shaft and to use her nails lightly on his balls. They were soft and velvety to her touch and she moved to cradle them in her mouth, sucking gently while she stroked his shaft. He let out a small moan and she continued as his cock grew to its full hardness.

While Linda was pleasuring him, Sterling reached down and with his hands signaled his desire for her to move her bottom closer to his hands. Linda turned a little, starting to take him into her mouth and sucking on the head and he guided her to a position with her knees on either side of his head with her laying on top of him. Once in this position, he started to caress her derriere and to run his hands between her thighs, stroking softly, fingers separating the petal soft lips of her pussy and feeling the moist, wet warmth within. Her soft sounds of delight told him that she was enjoying his touch and he continued his gentle exploration of her pussy. She was becoming increasingly wet and was rocking her hips, wanting more. Pulling her hips closer to his face, he leaned his head up a bit and started to kiss her soft pussy and to gently and slowly lick and nibble her.

Feeling his mouth on her pussy made Linda feel enraptured and she sought to return the favor, swirling her tongue around the head of his cock as she held it in her mouth, then sliding the shaft inside and as it reached the back of her throat, she relaxed it and took his entire length into her mouth, deep throating him and using her tongue to caress him and to suck on his cock gently. She slowly slid his cock out of her mouth partially, then once again took in his entire length, gradually building up speed until she was maintaining a steady rhythm of in and out that from his growls and groans, he was enjoying intensely.

Sterling was loving the feel of her mouth on his cock and was also enjoying immensely the taste and feel of her pussy in his own. He started slowly circling her clit with his tongue and sucked it as he started feeling it harden. He played with it, using light touches with the end of his tongue, doing a sort of tap dance with his tongue on it and feeling her respond with shudders and moans of enjoyment.

Both of them were in a state of bliss as they shared oral pleasure and in a short time, Linda started trembling and the rocking of her hips more intense. She felt as if she would die if she did not release and when the peak came, her whole body tensed and she had to take his cock from her mouth or choke and after a moment where she was unable to breathe, she finally gasped in air and moaned out, "Oh my god, Daddy, what are you doing to me?" Her whole body was trembling and she rode this wave of pleasure for a moment. Then taking his cock back into her mouth, she started working to give him a measure of the pleasure she had just received. Using hands as well as mouth, she felt him responding and his own moans and heavy breathing became louder and more pronounced.

As much as he was sure that he would enjoy cumming in her mouth, Sterling wanted more and after she experienced her orgasm, he moved to reach down and pull her shoulder up, saying, "Baby, I want to be inside of your pussy."

Turning around after a last kiss on his strong and throbbing cock, Linda lay back and opened her legs to Daddy. He moved over her and using his hand to position himself, he thrust in slowly as deeply as he could go. She was so wet and warm, he held still for a minute and kissed her passionately again, then started kissing her softly all over her face. She giggled as his kisses ticked her and then he took his weight on his arms and starting pumping in and out. She wrapped her legs around his waist and rocked her hips in time with his thrusting. She arched her back a little and moaned softly to him, "You are so good Daddy." He growled in response, "It takes two to make great sex and you are proving to be a most passionate and capable lover." She blushed at his compliment, and would have said more, but at that moment, he starting moving move quickly and the sensation of his cock inside of her rubbing her G spot was so intense that she could only moan in rapture.

Sterling repositioned himself, moving to his knees with her legs over his and his hands under her hips, lifting her to meet him and he started rocking forward and back on his knees as she lay back with her back arched. Her head was tossing from side to side and her breathing was heavy as he continued making love to her. He delighted in the sight of her breasts swaying back and forth in time with his movements and he moved one of his hands to gently squeeze one of them and to pinch her nipple, giving it a gentle tug.

Feeling the tug on her nipple sent a jolt of pleasure right down to her toes and she moaned out, "More please, Daddy. That feels so good."

Hearing her request, Sterling continued gently tugging and pinching her nipple, first one then the other as he kept on fucking her. He was delighted with this alluring young woman and her passion and after the pleasure she had given him this afternoon both personally and with his friends, he found himself wanting to enjoy all of her by himself.

After a bit, he wanted to shift again and pulling her up into a hug, he lay back with her atop him and held her there for a moment in a warm embrace, kissing the top of her head and stroking her back. Then she sat up and started to move up and down on his cock, her head thrown back and her lovely mane of raven hair flowing freely behind her. She reached back to rest her hands on his knees and rocked her hips as she moved him in and out of herself. He reached up to caress her stomach and to cup her breasts, her nipples between his fingers. Squeezing his fingers together, he pinched them and pulled them until the slipped from between. He then moved his hands back and continued doing this as she cooed and moaned.

They both were enjoying their tender love making immensely but as they began to get closer to climax, they both started to give in to their more animal instincts and their sex became more frenzied. With her on top and bouncing on his cock in the throes of passion, her breasts bouncing with each movement, he became increasingly lustful and finally had to stop her and move to a more dominant position. Pushing her to be on all fours, he then pushed her face down to the bed with her ass in the air and holding her that way, he penetrated her and started riding her hard. He reached out to take a handful of her hair and forced her head back with it so that she was arching her back as he fucked her with intensity. Her delight with this new position was signaled by her impassioned cry of, "Yes, Daddy, fuck me harder."

Bearing down, he started savagely fucking her, his body slamming into hers with a smack, the noise adding to the symphony of sounds that included their heavy breathing, her loud moans, his deep growls of ecstasy and the wet sound of his cock in her pussy. "You want hard, I'll give you hard little one," he said fiercely and continued his heavy, piston like action, his cock slamming into her depths with each stroke. He freed his hand from her hair and using it, he spanked her hard as he did, watching as a bright red mark showed on her ass and loving her startled squeal, followed by her moan of, "Do it again, Daddy." He gave her another hard swat on the other cheek and it soon sported a red mark to match the other. "Oh my god," she cried, "oh my god, oh my god."

All at once, Linda was rocked by an intense orgasm and she stiffened, her mouth opened in a silent scream as she couldn't breathe. Then she gasped loudly, sucking in a lungful of air and her scream of ecstasy found it's voice, but without any words, just a primal sound of animal lust.

Hearing her scream and feeling the intensity of her orgasm as her pussy clenched on his cock, Sterling pumped harder for a moment and then he too groaned loudly and with an intense throbbing, came deep inside of her, his cock spasming several times as his cum filled her. When he was finally done, he rolled to one side and they lay there together, breathing heavily, a sweaty, tangled pile of bodies, both of them spent.

Slowly, their breathing returned to normal and with both of them in a state of euphoria, they began to disentangle themselves and move to a more comfortable position, Linda being spooned by Daddy. Linda didn't know if she was awake or dreaming, but if a dream, it was one from which she didn't want to wake. This day had given her more pleasure that in her entire life to that point and her heart was overflowing with love and desire for the man who had given it to her. The world outside of his arms became a distant memory and she longed for many more such days as this one.

Sterling was likewise enthralled with this tender, young creature and although his experience was much broader than hers, he was at a loss for the moment to remember a lover of any age who could compare to her. She was not only a vision to look at, but an intensely passionate partner who drove him to new heights of pleasure. He too wished for many more such days like today.

Turing in his arms, Linda kissed her Daddy, who had forcefully initiated her into true womanhood, being the first to completely satisfy her desires. "Hold me, Daddy. I don't ever want to leave your arms again," she said and snuggled into his shoulder. Sterling embraced her fiercely for a moment, then relaxed his grip and replied, "We will find a way to be together, little one. I will see to it."

At the sound of those words, Linda began to cry softly, tears of intense joy and her body shook a little. Sterling stroked her back until the weeping subsided and being utterly content and at peace, she gradually drifted off to sleep.

Sterling heard her breathing slow and adopt the steady rhythm of sleep and he had to laugh as she started to snore a little, a cute childish snore, until she moved and it stopped. Then feeling at peace and relaxed, he let himself drift, reliving the events of the day in his imagination until he too closed his eyes and fell asleep, cradling his special girl in his arms.

The End