In darkness Ch. 01

Story Info
Megan discovers a mysterious lair and a mysterious being.
1.9k words
3.92
13.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weather was wonderful in Colorado. The crisp, cool morning had started off with a light rain, and had left the meadow I was hiking shimmering in the sunshine. It was warm enough to peel out of my jacket so long as I kept moving at a good pace. All of the scenery was postcard worthy. My destination was a small cave system I had discovered on my last outing. I hadn't had time to explore it then, but this time I made sure to set aside an extra day for it.

I was still a couple miles away from the entrance, so I chilled out on a log and sipped on the straw of my camelbak. I was going to be spelunking this cave by myself so naturally I was nervous, though I've done it before and it didn't seem that dangerous after all of my experience. The plan was to get to the entrance by noon and setup camp, spend some time scouting the first few chambers, then start the real adventure after a good nights sleep. Sounded good to me anyway. I tied my hair back, adjusted my bra and pressed onward.

I always think about random things when I hike. This time I was thinking about why men are so dumb. They never know what a women wants out of a relationship. You can have the biggest cock in the world but it amounts to nothing more than an orgasm if you don't stick around. Men always run when things get complicated or difficult. Probably why I do things myself these days. I love myself, I fuck myself, and I take care of myself. I certainly wouldn't trust a man with any of those areas anymore. Yes my twenties are finally gone and I'm ushering in my thirties by spending the weekend in a dark hole by myself. Don't hate, at least I not a crazy cat lady, I only have three cats.

It was a good thing I'd hiked this trail many times before because I was completely lost in thought. So much so that I nearly walked right past the cave entrance. Looking at my watch I realized I had made really good time. It wasn't even 11:30 yet. I dropped my pack off my shoulders and took a very much enjoyed rest complete with granola bar and cranberry juice.

It didn't take long to get everything set up and by 1:00 I was disappearing into the darkness of the unknown. I had nearly 3000 ft of paracord on a reel attached to my belt and tied off to a tree by my tent. So if all else fails I can follow it back out. I moved cautiously through the first few chambers, hoping not to find any large furry animals dwelling in them. In fact I hadn't even considered that possibility until I started into the cave, but then what would be the point in turning back now.

Light on the other hand was something I was not concerned about. I had a headlight, 2 medium sized mag lights, packs of extra batteries and glow sticks. You can never have too much backup in the light department. Your lights go out, your fucked.

The third chamber was stunning. It was roughly the size of a racquetball court, and in the very center was an enormous stalactite jutting down from the ceiling. I shined my light on it and discovered it was covered in strange markings.

"Holy shit, what have you discovered Meg?" I said to myself as I zoomed in with my phone to take a few pictures. Some of the markings resembled people, some looked like different beasts, but one in particular caught my eye. It looked like... a demon of some kind, more detailed than the other figures. I could see it had horns and long curved claws for fingers. And a short fat something at its crotch that I could only assume was a penis.

I froze.

There was something in here. I could hear it breathing. Surely there wasn't anyone down here, but whatever I was hearing was moving off to my right slowly and almost silently... Almost.

I whirled around , knife in hand, but my light fell on nothing but the stone wall of the chamber. I looked all around and saw nothing, whatever id heard was either gone or probably just my imagination. I forced myself to calm down. It didn't make sense for anything to be living this far into the system. But then... who carved all this? I spotted a small tunnel. that likely lead to the next chamber, it looked like I was going to have to crawl through it. Fortunately I'm a skinny girl so it wasn't much trouble for me to squeeze into the narrow opening.

It was uncomfortable crawling through the jagged rocky tunnel and I repeatedly hit my knees and back against a them as I progressed. Frustrating me further was mydimming headlight, so I stopped to change the batteries. As I did so I suddenly realized that there was enough light for me to see what I was doing without turning on my other lights.

I was confused. How in the world could there be light down here?

The end of the tunnel was in sight, and the light at the end of it continued to get brighter the closer I got. My mind was reeling as the possibilities spilled through my mind. Was it miners? Explorers in the same cave system? This damn tunnel seemed to be closing in on me as I neared discovery, but I couldn't turn back.

I soon wished I had

I poked my head out into a bright room. The lights were orbs hanging from the cavern ceiling and strange looking machines lined the far wall. Some had monitors and cables, others were large and blocky pieces of hardware. On the left wall stood two large tanks. They looked to be filled with some kind of fluid. floating in the fluid were shadowy figures.

"What the fuck is this?" I wondered

I awkwardly pulled myself from the tunnel and walked into the room. In the back of my mind, red flags and warning bells were desperately trying to get my attention, but fascination took me over and started taking pictures of everything. From the look of it, this was someone's secret lab.

There was a loud hissing and I nearly had a heart attack. The tanks. The liquid was draining!

Was it just me or was there less light in here than before. The warning bells in my mind had my full attention now and I was desperately trying to crawl back into the tunnel. I heard more noises but didn't dare look. The crags and jutting rocks were no obstacle now as I barely felt them gouge my hands and back.

I had never been so terrified, nor had I ever screamed so loud when something grabbed my ankle and roughly pulled me back into the now darkened room. I looked up from the floor and laid eyes upon a man of some kind. His eyes were an intensely luminescent green and his hair was jet black. His naked body was dripping wet and he towered over me breathing heavily.

"What do you want?" The question came out as a squeaky whisper as I stood.

I'm

His reply, or what I assumed was a reply, was a barrage of clicks and whistles that even given the situation seemed funny. The man walked past me and over to one of the machines on the far wall and began pressing buttons. The light increased slightly, and I could see now that he was indeed human. Mostly... Uh... Maybe. Structurally he looked like a normal man, but his skin was a light gray. And in place of normal genitals, was a large slit in his crotch. I began to wonder if it was even a he.

It turned and addressed me in perfect English.

"I am sorry to have scared you, but I can't let you leave without knowing more about you. Please, tell me where you come from."

I was stunned. I could not believe what I was experiencing. Instead of speaking, I pointed at the tunnel. He responded by looking me up and down, smiling as he did so.

"interesting, what good fortune that you have presented yourself to me. Now my line will continue."

"Well...uh... that's great I guess. Hope all goes well with that." I said. I was backing slowly towards the tunnel. In a flash he had moved behind me, blocking my escape.

"I apologize for not being clear" he said calmly "your human uterus is suitable for the bearing of my offspring, therefore, I will impregnate you post haste."

"WHAT!" I yelled. "Fuck you asshole!" I drew my knife and pointed it straight at him. "Get back!" Surprisingly, my fear was melting away, being replaced by rage. I didn't care who this fucker was I was not about to let him rape me. He looked at my knife carefully, then his lips curled into a disgusting smirk.

"I hope our children inherit your fire"

Whatever he was, he was inhumanly fast. I didn't have a chance to defend myself as he closed the distance between us and threw me to the floor in an instant. I looked up at him to see my knife in his hand. He threw it across the room and it clattered on the floor. I lashed out with my feet as he descended upon me, but he effortlessly forced my legs to my chest with both ankles in the grip of his left hand. He was immensely stronger than me.

Terror and helplessness were seizing my muscles. Tears streamed down my face as the back of my jeans were pulled up my legs, exposing my sex to this monsters lustful eyes, which were glowing intensely. Between my bare legs I watched the slit between his open and a phallus as green as his eyes slid out. It hardened and glowed brighter as he positioned it at my entrance.

I cried out between sobs "Please don't do this. YOU'RE RAPING ME!"

He stopped and looked at me puzzled. "On what authority do you protest me? I am a man and I have claimed you, a female, as my mate. Does your sovereignty not recognize the natural order?"

He let go of my ankles, and I quickly pulled my pants back up. I laid on the floor crying, unable to move or speak. I felt weak, utterly defeated, and violated. I looked at him and to my astonishment saw hurt in his eyes too.

"I...I sincerely apologize. I'm ashamed of myself for assuming your acceptance." He said. He moved away towards the wall and opened one of the metallic trunks. He pulled out a bundle of tubing, pressed a button, and stood back as the tubes neatly arranged themselves in the form of a bed frame. Then reaching back into the trunk, he pulled out a neat looking bedroll and laid it out on the frame.

"Please, if you will let me, I can tend those wounds."

Now that he mentioned it, I was suddenly aware of the bloody scratches on my hands.

And knees. My back too felt like it had been slashed with knives. I had no reason to trust him, he had nearly raped me, yet I cautiously walked to him and sat on the bed.

"Who are you?"

*****

I really hope you like it. More to come.