In Deep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,353 Followers

Eleanor laughed. "A small price to pay."

"If you join the club, today, membership has a one-third off reduction. Here's a brochure for you." She turned to Steve. "Steve, is your mom at home?"

"No, she's on afternoon shift."

"When will she be home? There's something I want to ask her."

"Normally, seven or thereabouts, but she's going to see my grandma after work, and as she's off tomorrow, she's staying over. She won't be home until day after tomorrow, and I think she's on early shift, so you'll catch her after about two."

"That will do fine," said Janisi, "there's no rush." She smiled. "Enjoy your day."

Changing was the work of moments, and Steve stepped out into the beach area, onto the wooden boardwalk which ran across the rear of the administration building. No sign of Eleanor, so he leaned on the rail and looked around. Familiar from his earlier visits, the pathway dropped to the beach through pine and birch. No one in sight, people would be down beside the water. He took a deep breath, enjoying the scent of pine, salt air, and sunshine. A step behind, and he turned. Naked, lovely Eleanor, with the picnic bag. She smiled.

"Lead the way."

He pointed. "If we go left at the bottom, the concession is along that way, so it tends to be busy. If we go right, there's a cove, just past a little headland. That tends to be quieter."

Eleanor half-smiled. "I vote for quiet. I'm pleased I came, but I feel a tad nervous."

"Okay, let's go." He reached for her bag, and she surrendered it with a smile. They'd only gone a few paces when she reached for his free hand, to hold it. He looked at her, curious. She grinned.

"You're my date," she said, and squeezed his fingers.

Surprised, he hesitated for a moment, but she was right. "Yeah, I guess I am," he said, and squeezed back. Hand in hand, they carried on down to the beach. Other people here, young, middle-aged, older, male, female, children, all of them looking happy, all of them naked.

"Go right," he said. "Like I said, it's quieter along there."

"I'm glad we came," said Eleanor. "Everyone seems happy to be here. That shit of a husband of mine wouldn't like it, me enjoying myself, naked in public."

"And looking even lovelier than yesterday," said Steve, winking as he caught her eye.

"Flatterer."

"No, no," he said. "Merely an observer. When I see beauty, I admire it, and I say so. You, Eleanor Roberts, are lovely. I have spoken."

"Idiot," she said, her voice warm.

Steve grinned. "Very probably, but not about women."

"Ah, your vast experience."

He grimaced. "Non-existent, as you know. At least, in the intimate sense. But on looking at lovely ladies, I consider myself an expert."

"Expert, huh?"

"Absolutely."

"Okay, then. Thank you."

"My pleasure." He pointed. "How about over there?" A little cove, backed by trees, almost empty, just a couple of young mothers, sisters probably, with three pre-school children, patently having fun, judging by the laughs and squeals.

"Looks good."

Setting their things out took only a few moments. Towels, picnic bag, sun-block.

"Okay," said Eleanor. "Swim first, or eat?"

Steve laughed. "Normally, I'd say, 'eat!', but I think a swim would be good. You?"

"Definitely. A quick swim, and then eat, but we'll need some sun-block when we come back here. Will you do my back?" She arched her brows in query.

"Of course. My privilege, as your date." She smiled, and he grinned. "You do mine?"

"Naturally." She stood, and held out her hand. "Let's go."

The water was almost warm, the surf was quiet, and they swam around for about twenty minutes, quiet, neither feeling the need to talk for talking's sake. Steve was enjoying Eleanor's company, and she seemed to be enjoying his. They seemed to make the decision to leave the water simultaneously, and Eleanor was laughing as they walked back to their things.

"Great minds thinking alike?" she said.

"Heck, no. I just wanted to be where you were," he said, pausing as he realised the implication that could be drawn from such a simple statement, but Eleanor appeared not to notice. He tried not to watch her breasts jiggle as she dried herself, but she caught his eye and grinned, glancing across at where the two young women were mustering their brood for departure. Her eyes came back to his, holding his gaze.

"Look your fill, Steve. I didn't come to a nude beach to be ignored," she said, her voice soft.

He was fighting an erection now, and was relieved when the mothers and kids had gone, with friendly calls of 'goodbye' and 'enjoy your day' as they left. He waved goodbye and turned to Eleanor, to find her watching him. She smiled.

"Sunblock, please?"

"Sure. Gonna lie down?"

"We'll be eating in a moment, so no. I'll just sit up."

"Okay, I'll kneel behind you. Pass me the bottle?"

He enjoyed the intimate task, applying the block to her back and shoulders. She moved and he paused.

"Hang on a sec, Steve. I'll stand, then you can do my butt and legs as well, please."

"You sure?" he said, swallowing the lump in his throat, the one threatening to be as big as the erection he was trying to will away. Unsuccessfully.

"Yep. Please."

"Okay." And he fought the tremble in his hands as he smoothed the sun block onto Eleanor's ass and thighs. She moved her legs apart and he could -- omigod, he could see her pussy! He closed his eyes and tried desperately to think cold thoughts.

"Okay, you're done," he said, ashamed to hear the quaver in his voice. He knew there was nothing he could do to hide it, and Eleanor's eyes dropped to his erection as she turned to face him.

"Oh, dear," she said, then glanced at him, a wry smile on her face. "I guess that's my fault, isn't it?"

He tried to speak, failed, swallowed, and tried again. "No, mine, thinking horny thoughts. I'm sorry."

"No need to apologise. Good thoughts, I hope, involving both of us?" He flushed, and she reached out to touch his arm. "Steve, love, it's a compliment to a woman, that she can inspire an honest-to-goodness erection. I'm flattered." She sighed, but not in anger. "If I caused that, I guess it's up to me to do something about it, yes?" Mute, he stared at her, not daring to hope, but she smiled. "I'll take your silence as a yes." She glanced around. "Only two approaches, no-one in sight, but we need to watch both of them. Okay, we'll sit, facing each other, hip to hip, so that I can reach that lovely erection. I'm going to masturbate you until you come, Steve, okay? But first, let's get some sunblock on my front, and on you. Me first, Steve, and you can start with my tits. Keep your eye open that way, and I'll watch this."

He was feeling stunned, but he rallied, rubbing the sunblock carefully onto her breasts, conscious of the soft sigh from her, the erect nipples.

"Keep going," she murmured, and he let his hands move down her, pausing as he reached her groin, but she nodded for him to continue and he rubbed block onto her mound, then onto her thighs and so on down. When he'd finished, she sighed. "God, Steve, I nearly came then. You have a lovely touch." She grinned. "My turn now. Back first. Keep an eye open for anyone coming."

Her touch was sensuous, skilled, and he felt his erection get even harder as her fingers moved over him, rubbing in the sunblock. Everywhere except the aching pole in front of him. She smacked his butt as she finished.

"Okay, young man, let's see about doing something with that flagpole, and I don't mean running up the Stars and Stripes and saluting." She grinned. "Here, sit on the towel, and park your thigh against mine, so that I can reach it. Yes, facing me. That's it. Now let's test the range, okay?"

He hissed in a breath as her fingers curled lovingly around him. "Feel good?" she murmured.

"God, yes!" he hissed, then gasped as her fingers began to move on him, caressing his shaft. Despite having jacked off in the shower earlier, he very soon felt the stirrings within himself that he knew signalled an imminent climax. Eleanor's fingers were moving easily on him, skilled, her touch gentle but knowing. She tipped her head and smiled when he hissed in a breath.

"Getting close, hon?" He nodded, and she grinned. "Let me know when, okay? Still no-one coming?"

"Can't see anyone," he got out between gritted teeth. "Shit! God, Eleanor, I'm coming!"

What she did next startled him, stunned him, because the next thing he knew she'd twisted around and his penis was in Eleanor Roberts's mouth, and she was swallowing his jizz, sucking, licking, taking everything he produced. He closed his eyes for a moment, in the agony and ecstasy of climax, until Eleanor lifted her head and sat back, licking her lips. She grinned.

"Sorry, Steve, should have warned you." She shrugged, and a corner of his mind followed the movement of her breasts. "Impulse, pure and simple." A pause. "No regrets, you taste good!"

"I don't know what to say."

"When in doubt, say nothing." She grinned. "Anyway, I'm your date, and don't guys your age hope for a blowjob on a date?"

He laughed. "Yeah, I guess, but I very much doubt it would be as good as that was."

She winked. "I've had a little more practice than a girl your age."

"Yeah, right."

"Food time, I think. There's a container of hand wipes. I think we both need those to get the sunblock off our hands. Smells nice, but I doubt that the flavour matches it!" She fumbled in her bag, and passed him a couple of wipes, taking some herself, and they wiped their hands. She'd brought plenty of food, chicken sandwiches, potato salad, potato chips, soda, and they busied themselves in demolishing it, waving to two young couples who came hesitantly into the cove, relaxing when they saw they weren't intruding.

"Glad they didn't arrive twenty minutes ago," Eleanor murmured. "First timers, I think, judging by the pale bits. Three of them, anyway. The blonde looks like she's been before." She cocked her head. "You know her, don't you?"

"Grace Collins. We were in high school together." He laughed. "If I'd known she came here, I might have asked her out."

"I think she's recognised you. She's coming over." Indeed she was and a moment later was giving them a hesitant smile.

"Hi, Steve, I thought I recognised you," she said, flushing slightly.

"Hi, Grace. Eleanor, this is Grace, Grace Collins. Grace, meet Eleanor Roberts.

"Hi, Grace," said Eleanor. She gestured. "I think you've been before, no?"

"Yeah. You too?"

"No, I have a secluded pool at home." She winked. "Where I trapped Steve into admitting he'd been here before and blackmailed him into escorting me. He only came to service the pool," she added, laughing.

Steve laughed. "You needed blackmail? Sheesh, Eleanor, you're gorgeous. I'm proud to be your escort."

"Steve's right," said Grace. "You are."

"Why, thank you."

"I don't recognise your friends," said Steve.

Grace grinned. "I'm not surprised. They're not my friends, they're my cousins. It was Abby's idea, when she found out I came here. I think Rob and Jamie came just to see the two of us naked! I guess I'd better get back, or they'll think I deserted them. See ya." He watched her as she made her way back to her cousins, admiring the long legs, neat butt. Yeah, and the lovely tits, too.

Eleanor had a little smile on her face when he let his eyes drift away from Grace. "She likes you," she said.

"I like her."

"Going to ask her out?"

"Think I should?"

"Yes, I do, but not tonight."

"Why not?"

"I'll tell you later. Let's have another swim, then we'll get ourselves a shower and ransom our clothes, then have a little drive, pick up something to eat, and finish the day relaxing. Okay with you?"

"Absolutely." And another blowjob, maybe, pretty please with bells on? A chance between slim and zero, he reckoned.

He enjoyed the afternoon, and Eleanor Roberts seemed to be enjoying it as well. They chatted easily as he drove her Mustang into the hills, enjoying the responsive way the car handled. By five they were on their way back, pausing to pick up some Chinese food, and they ate together at the breakfast bar in the kitchen, laughing and joking like old friends. She was very easy to be with, was Eleanor Roberts and he wondered what would happen if he should try to kiss her.

His attention was on his fantasies about her when she spoke. "Earth to Steve?"

He flushed. "Sorry. Miles away."

She nodded, and when she spoke was unusually hesitant. "Steve, if I understood you correctly, your mom won't be home tonight, you'll be by yourself. That right?"

"Yeah, she's visiting grandma, and staying over because she has a day off tomorrow."

"So you're alone tonight?"

"Yep."

She nodded, gnawing at her lip, abstracted, then looked at him. "Yesterday, when I gave you that thank-you kiss? When I found myself being kissed back, and rather well, too? When you said that you fantasised about me?"

He flushed. "Yeah, I remember. I'm sor - " That was as far as he got before she put her finger across his lips, shaking her head.

"Do those fantasies involve the two of us making love?"

He gave her a wry grin. "Yes, they do."

She nodded. "You find me attractive?"

"Very much. Heck, you saw my erection at the beach. Wasn't that evidence enough?"

"It was. Very tasty evidence, too." She held his eyes, and took a deep breath. "Steve, will you sleep with me tonight? Make love to me?"

He stared at her, stunned, then managed to get his frozen mind to work, to actually speak. "Are you sure? You know I have no experience."

She smiled, warm. "But I do, Steve, I have experience, and I want to take you to bed and make love to you, teach you a little about pleasing women. Well, this woman, anyway! Let you gain a little experience. What do you say?"

He stared at her for a moment. "You're kidding, right? You offer me paradise and expect me to say no? Yes, Eleanor, yes. Oh, very definitely, yes!"

She grinned. "This is why I didn't want you to ask Grace out tonight."

He laughed. "No kidding! Um, when?"

"When, what? What time bedtime? That when?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"You guess?" She shook her head, then gave him a look he could only interpret as pure invitation. "How about now?" she said, her tone husky.

His mouth was dry, he couldn't speak. He nodded, and she held out her hand. "Come on, then, lover. Let's you and me go find out how well your prick fits my pussy. Tell you something, Steve. I'm wet!"

She led him up the stairs and into her bedroom. King-sized bed, lots of room for frolics. She turned to him, with a smile, stepped closer and kissed his nose.

"Get 'em off, Steve! We've seen each other naked, now it's time for some fun." she pirouetted away, laughing, and stripped off her few garments, throwing herself onto the bed. He hadn't moved, and her smile faded. She sat up, and beckoned him closer.

"What is it, Steve? You look, I dunno, I was going to say troubled, but perhaps bemused is better?"

He shrugged, grimacing. "I suppose I'm thinking, 'why me?', 'why now?'"

"Why you? Because you opened my eyes to my husband's philandering, because you had fantasised about us, because you were gallant enough to escort me to hay Cove, and, simply put, because you turn me on and I want you."

"I turn you on? Me?"

"You." She smiled. "And I'm so turned on I'm soaking!" She grinned, then her grin faded, and a hungry look came into her eyes. "Steve? Ever eaten a girl?"

"You mean, as in 'eat her pussy'?"

"Yep, that's exactly what I mean."

"No. No, I haven't." He smiled. "You want me to eat yours?"

"Please," she said, holding his eyes, her voice soft. "I'd like that very much."

"I've never done it before, so you'll have to give me some guidance?"

"That, my love, will be a pleasure." She arched her brows. "Gonna undress?"

He laughed and kicked off his sneakers, stripping his t-shirt off over his head, dropping his chinos, his boxers. His prick was more than half-erect, and Eleanor smiled.

"I'm looking forward to feeling that in me, soon..."

"But first?"

"First, you eat me." She wriggled back on the bed, arranging pillows to support herself, spreading her legs. She smiled. "Get between my legs, lean in and smell me, 'cause if the smell puts you off, you won't be eating me, and I dearly want to be eaten. You know I'm clean, you were there!" He hesitated, and she grinned. "Boys' locker-room horror stories?"

Steve nodded, with a wry grin for her. "'Fraid so, but I'd kinda like to make my own mind up."

"Good for you!"

He leaned closer, breathing in her aroma, the smell of woman, with the lingering scent of her soap. Strong, enticing, stimulating, and he eased himself up slightly, making space for his hardening erection. Tentatively he extended his tongue, letting it slide up her cleft, tasting her, tasting woman, sweet-sour, tart, pungent on his tongue. He glanced up at Eleanor, watching him, an almost anxious look on her face. He winked.

"Delicious."

She laughed, relaxing, and he let his tongue play over her nether folds, exploring, licking the gap between thigh and labia, pushing his tongue into her, sliding it up, over her clitoris, hearing her soft moan as he did so. He let his mouth and tongue play over her, trying desperately to remember what he'd read and heard about eating pussy, but his mind wasn't functioning, he was working on pure impulse and reaction, and judging from the squeaks and moans Eleanor was making, he was doing something right!

"Oh, jeez, baby, that is good," she murmured, her fingers in his hair, then sucked in a gasp as his tongue flicked over her clitoris. "Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, I'm coming!" she cried, and then her pussy was sucking at the absent penis, her body pulsing with her climax, and her fingers were tight in his hair as she gave herself over to pure sensation. He let his tongue flick over her again and she gasped, and then she was pulling at him, pulling him up, her lips seeking his in a kiss beyond friendship, careless of her juices on his face.

She broke the kiss, and gasped, "Fuck me, fuck me now!" He was hard, as hard as he'd ever felt, ready, oh, so ready, but a sane corner of his mind said he had to ask.

"Protection? Do we - "

"It's okay," she gasped. "My diaphragm, it's in, it's been in since I got up this morning. I wanted this. Now, put it in, please, oh god, please, put it in."

He was hard, she was wet, very wet, and his fumbled entry took him inches into her, before he pulled back, spreading her juices, and then he pushed back into her, balls deep in the hot, wet paradise that is pussy. He began to move, pulling back, pushing into her again, and as his hips moved, so too did hers, their pubic areas mashing together in a frenzy of desire, her fingers claws in his back, her breathing loud in his ear as he thrust, thrust, thrust, bringing himself up the climb to the precipice of sensation that is orgasm.

It couldn't last at the intensity they were sharing, and it didn't. Steve felt himself tipping over the point of no return.

"Omigod, oh, fuck! I'm coming!"

"Yes!" she cried. "Yes, yes, yes!"

He let the intensity of the moment carry him, his hips driving, pounding into her, feeling her thrusting just as hard back at him, until with a cry that was pure animal, he came, his vision blurred, his hips moving in pure reflex, his seed driving into her, her own cries mingling with his as the moment took her, too, her pussy clutching at him, milking him, draining him. With the last of his strength he stopped himself from collapsing across her, leaning on his elbows, panting. Trying desperately to draw oxygen from air that seemed to contain none.

Awareness came slowly. Eleanor was gasping for breath beneath him, and he could feel the sweat pooling between them where they touched. Slowly, their breathing returned to normal; slowly, the world began to turn again. Eleanor reached up and stroked his cheek.

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,353 Followers