In Deep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,362 Followers

"Kind of intense there, Steve, huh?"

He laughed, and he figured there was a little near-hysteria in it. "Yeah, I guess. Nothing will ever compare with this moment."

She grinned. "That bad, huh?"

"Yeah. Terrible." He bent quickly and kissed her. "Abso-fucking-lutely fantastic, Eleanor. Thank you, thank you, thank you."

"I was adequate, then?" Her smile was pure imp.

"Now how would I know? I told you I had no other experience, didn't I?" he said, fighting to keep a straight face.

"You did, baby, you did," she said, and he thought she was fighting a grin, too. "Steve? I'm thirty-two. I first fucked when I was seventeen, so it's been fifteen years since I was a trembling virgin. Trembling with anticipation, I should add. In those fifteen years since, I think that was the fiercest pounding I ever got. It was raw, it was intense, and tell you true, it was fucking marvellous!"

"Really?"

"Really, Steve. Better than anything I had in seven years of lousy marriage, that's for sure. It's scary to think how good you might be after some more practice."

He grinned, then affected an innocent look. "Um, can I practice with you?"

She laughed, merry. "You want to?"

"Yes, I do, I want to very much."

She grinned. "Then I shall make sure there is every opportunity. But, Steve?"

"Yeah?"

"You need to see girls your own age, as well."

"Like Grace?"

She nodded. "Like Grace, yes. But not tonight. Tonight is for us, and when we've recovered I think I'd like some nice, slow, easy seconds. Maybe with me on top, so you can play with my tits." She squeezed down on him with her pussy. "For now, stud, pull out. We need to clean up a little. Come on, my shower is amply big enough for two."

He eased back, and out of her, sitting back on his heels. "Eleanor?"

"Yes?"

"Something you said? When I asked about protection?"

"Yes? And?"

"You said you wanted this?"

She held his eye, nodding. "I did, and I do again, in the very near future."

"Why?" he began, but she put a finger across his lips. He nodded. "Okay, no 'why'. So, how do you want me next time?"

She grinned. "In deep, baby," she said. "In deep!"

Thanks for reading. Feedback most welcome, and as it's a contest entry a vote would be nice! Go on, it's only a couple of mouse-clicks. I'll try to make it less than nine months until my next submission, but I had to get a Nude Day entry in, didn't I?

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,362 Followers