In Defense Of Men

Story Info
Bisexual black policeman defends Men's Rights.
1.1k words
1
15.5k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

We've all got people that we can't stand. It's a universal thing. A part of the human condition. My name is Stephen Vladimir and this right here is the tale of a young black man who got revenge on his enemies for the abuses they visited upon him. It's my story. How I rid myself of these parasites and got myself a better life. The end starts now, folks.

My whole life, I've sought to improve myself. I always strove to be better. Learn something new. Do something positive. That's the kind of man I am. It took me a long time to realize that most people aren't like me. They do not strive to be better. They are content just to survive. They don't strive for self-improvement. The world is teeming with men and women who fall into this category. For lack of a better term, I will call them parasites.

A parasite is a person who feeds off the strength, intelligence, talent, resourcefulness and varied abilities of others. Let's look at a college football player about to go professional. He's led an ordinary life. He played football because he liked it. Yet when he enters the NFL Draft, he will find many people who look at him like a tasty morsel. Those people are parasites. Ill-intentioned family members who want his money. They can be his mother or father, brother or sister, uncle or aunt, grandfather or grandmother. Parasites can be anyone. They can also be the young man's girlfriend or in some cases boyfriend. People who want to be around him only because of his money. They don't give a damn about him. They feed off him. They are parasites.

After I graduated high school, I went to college. In time, I earned myself a degree in criminal justice. I learned a lot about myself while in college. I discovered that I had a talent for seeing right through people. Especially those people who remorselessly use others before discarding them. The destroyers of lives, families, institutions and countries. Psychologists call such people by the terms psychopath or sociopath. I call them parasites because that's what they are.

They are everywhere. They high jacked many movements and organizations originally designed to help humanity. The civil rights movement has been high jacked by certain black men and black women who create racial tension and exploit the faith and moneys of their supporters. They're the religious leaders, talk show hosts and famous writers and experts of the black world. They conspire with one another to create division between blacks and whites. They endeavour to make the world worse than what it is. They took opportunities away from whites under the pretext of helping blacks. Yet they didn't help either race. Instead they spread division, hatred and mistrust. Blacks and whites view each other with barely disguised contempt. And they're winning.

The women's rights movement has also been high jacked by sentient parasites as well. Women without conscience. The Female Sociopath. These are the women who hate men with a fiery passion and continue to promote hostility and division between men and women. They turn husband against wife, brother against sister. Sometimes, they turn sister against sister too. For the woman who cares about the men in her life and doesn't manipulate or abuse them will be seen as a traitor to the women's causes by the members of the man-hating sisterhood. They don't want to help women. They want to destroy men. And most women in this world are not smart enough to figure out that the man-hating sisterhood they support is destroying their sons, husbands, brothers, uncles, grandfathers, nephews and male friends. They take opportunities away from men in education, college sports, health care and politics under the pretext of helping women but instead augment mistrust and resentment between the sexes. Such is the state of gender relations in North America.

The sentient parasites didn't stop at race and gender either. Like I said, they are everywhere. Including the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transsexual communities. The hatemongering parasites are attracted to groups, social movements and organizations like cats are drawn to mice. It didn't take them long to invade the queer universe. They painted heterosexual men and heterosexual women as a threat to gay and lesbian life, love and parenthood. They were particularly successful with lesbians, whom they gradually turned into loud, obnoxious and hostile man-haters.

With gay men, they took the subtle approach. They convinced them that every heterosexual male was a threat to them. And most gay men bought it. The parasites also fed the straight man's illogical fear that every gay man was a threat to his manhood and sexuality. And so, straight men and gay men are seldom friends. The parasites continue with their agenda of division. They targeted bisexuals and transsexuals with similar messages. They portrayed bisexual women as carefree sexual opportunists, which earned them the hatred of lesbians and the sometimes unwanted attention of heterosexual men.

They portrayed bisexual men as commitment-phobic, unstable, equal-opportunity spreaders of disease. Never mind that most spreaders of sexually transmitted infections were heterosexual individuals of both sexes. The bisexual black man was blamed for the spread of sexually transmitted diseases in the black community. No one addressed the sheer promiscuity and short-sightedness of covertly promiscuous black women. As a bisexual black man who vowed to remain celibate until a worthy person comes along, I don't like the negative image my brethren are painted with. We're not a malevolent force. We're people, pure and simple. Some good, some bad. End of story.

Yeah, I quickly figured out the agenda of hate surrounding me. The government was in the hands of the sentient parasites. As were the advertising agencies which filled television with man-bashing ads. And the parasite-controlled police force which discriminated against men, especially minority males. And the parasite-controlled courts, which treated all men, especially fathers, like yesterday's garbage. And parasite-controlled religious social institutions, which viewed gay and bisexual men, especially the black and Hispanic ones, as the lowest form of life on the planet Earth. The parasite-controlled public and private colleges and universities, which had built-in methods of isolating and mistreating male students until they dropped out. The parasite-controlled health care system which discriminated against men, racial minorities and gay and bisexual people. Yeah, the agents of division were everywhere. I decided to fight them.

How? Purely and simply the Internet. The one thing they cannot control. I put the information about them out there. I created men's rights groups. Father's rights groups. Bisexual men's social groups. An endless cache of information and support for embattled men, gays and bisexuals along with racial minorities in the hostile modern world. I built it and they came. Many more people began creating websites aimed at helping those in need. The parasites are aware of us. They're coming for us. But this time, we're waiting for them.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers