In Dreams...

Story Info
I dreampt I was a Mistress.
1.3k words
3.95
11.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Muddy Nitrocircus for helping me edit my first story.

In Dreams...

I am wearing a corset, very confining, deep red with black lace over top, black thigh highs and red heels...no panties.

I have a box in the chair that has 'toys' in it...though I did not peer into the box I knew what was in it. On the bed there is a man, bound...he is lying on his belly, his arms and legs spread and tied to the posts. I walk to the box and take out a riding crop.

The tile floor echo's loudly beneath my heels as I approach the bed. I take the riding crop and gently, slowly trace it up his leg, butt and back. I see his face now, I do not know him...he turns his head to look at Me and I see he has My panties shoved into his mouth...

I firmly tell him, "You do not get to look at me, that is a privilege you must earn,"...and I bring the riding crop down hard across his ass as I say it. He winces in pain and I hit him again to let him know I mean what I say.

"Now apologize to Me."

The apology comes out muffled.

"I can't understand what you're saying," and I strike him again, only this time across his thighs.

I pull the now saliva soaked panties from his mouth so that he may tell Me again.

"Miss, i'm sorry," he apologizes very nicely.

A smile spreads across My lips, "Yes, you are quite sorry...I don't even know if you are worth My time."

I run My fingers through his hair and viciously yank it back...looking down at him, his face contorted in pain...I let go of him and put My riding crop next to the bed; I position Myself so that My back is against the headboard, My legs are straddled over each of his arms, this puts My beautiful juicy cunt at his face.

"This is your chance to show Me how sorry you are, lick My cunt and you had better make Me cum."

"Yes Miss" is his only reply before I feel his tongue on My smooth lips.

I shifted Myself back a little more so that he has to strain his neck to reach My pussy. "If you do not make Me cum soon, I will be forced to punish you."

Looking down at him, his face reddening with strain to reach My cunt. Knowing he will not be able to reach Me enough to bring Me to climax. I let him writhe a few moments longer before I get off the bed and shove the panties back into his mouth.

He listens to Me cross the room. I am back at My box looking at My collection of sensual toys that can bring pleasure or pain. I find what I am looking for and slowly walk back to him and put a blindfold on him. I am enjoying his anticipation, he is breathing heavier now.

I crawl onto the bed, in between his legs. My hands begin to caress his legs. Long strokes up the back of his thighs, and back down slipping My hands to the inside of his thighs. I cannot help but caress his exposed balls...he is clean shaven and they are smooth to the touch. I lean forward and lick them. I hear him inhale sharply, and I stop. I begin rubbing him again, this time slipping My hand under him to feel his cock. The little fucker, he is rock hard. I grab his dick, its thick and very hard, I can feel it throbbing in my hand. I stroke his cock a few times...letting his body relax and enjoy this slight pleasure before removing My hand.

Rubbing his thighs and moving up to his ass, kneading and spreading it...running My fingers across the welts. I am incredibly horny right now...looking at this man, bound and helpless, marked by Me.

"It is time to please Me again you fucking wimp."

I get off the bed and unbind him and take the panties out of his mouth. "Here, you are to wear these now, put them on quickly."

Blindfolded he puts them on backwards and they are tight on him, "You look fucking ridiculous in My panties" I taunt him, adding to his humiliation.

"Now for your punishment, get on all fours bitch." I harshly command.

I watch him do as I say quickly...so ready to please Me. I slide back onto the bed. I am in front of him, his blindfolded face has no idea what is coming.

"Suck Me," and I thrust My strap on cock into his mouth.

"For your punishment I have decided not to use lube on your ass when I fuck you, however, I will use the saliva from your mouth, so you better suck Me good."

The shock on his face is priceless. Absolutely beautiful...I don't take it easy on his mouth. I fuck his face and shove My cock down into his throat.

Gagging on My cock, he tries to pull his head away...I grab the riding crop and smack him hard on the top of his ass.

"Pull away from Me again and I will not enter your ass slowly, that is your only warning pet." I feel his throat relax and take all of Me in...what a good bitch he is turning out to be.

Watching his mouth suck My cock, his saliva running from the sides of his mouth...I want him, oh god he's so fucking hot right now. I pull out of his mouth and slap his face with My wet cock. I smile as I move behind him. Moving My panties to the side, I spread his ass to get a better look at My property. I see his tight ass pucker, his breathing harder...My cock lining up with his asshole and I push My way in...slowly, only because he was good.

I see his body tense as I enter him...he's holding his breath...I love his anticipation. The head of My cock is in...his body tries to relax to accommodate My dick, as soon as he stops, I thrust all the way in as hard as I can, he screams from the discomfort and I wait, holding Myself all the way in...stroking his hair and back gently...he is perspiring, the sweat is rolling from his back. As he catches his breath I reach My hand around to feel his cock...it is impressive, swollen from his pleasure.

"Nasty little shit...you love this, tell Me how much you are enjoying yourself."

In short breaths he replies, "Thank You Miss, i am having a great time, i love the way You fuck me."

"I haven't even begun to fuck you," I inform him.

And with that I unmercifully begin to pound his virgin ass...it isn't long before he is pushing his body into My cock...taking it deep and hard; moaning his pleasure.

I remind him, "you must have permission to cum fucker."

"Please Miss, may i cum?"

"No"

"Please Miss...PLEASE" he begs.

The urgency in his voice brings a smile across My lips..."start stroking yourself as I fuck you."

I see him wrap his right hand around his cock and he begins to jack himself off.

"Don't cum until I tell you."

Thrusting Myself deep inside him, My juices already running down My thighs... "do you want to cum?" I ask him.

"Yes, please Miss...may i cum?"

I make him wait, his body heaving with desire, the sweat rolls off his back, down his ass. I force My cock as hard as I can, ramming his tight hole; his whimpers only accelerate My climax as I feel My juices flow from My cunt.

"Cum, Now!"

And with that, he screams his release... his seed spurting all over the black satin bed sheets.

"Look at the mess you have made...you nasty little wimp...I expect you to lick it all up, every drop. And then you will clean Me."

"Yes Miss," is all he says as he begins to lap it up.