In Dreams

Story Info
She is awakened by a dream, or was it?
597 words
3.71
19.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I slept, I thought felt you near me.

My cunt wet..wanting you.

I was dizzy thinking about it. I would wake in the middle of the night imagining you standing near me..stroking your cock..watching me as I sleep.

Your eyes wandering down as my thighs parted, showing you my glistening slit.

You breathe my musk in deep, flaring your nostrils as your hand fists your thick prick, making it drool streams of precum.

You cup your heavy spunk filled balls,
rolling them in your other hand, massaging them, moving your cock and balls in one unit.
Your breath ragged as I move my hands down in my sleep, rubbing my clit into a hard nub, making it stand past full plush cunt lips.

Moving closer, almost unable to control yourself, your fingers slip into me, probing slow.
Bringing dripping fingers to your nose and mouth, tasting me, smelling my want.

I moan softly, still in my sleep.

Back go your fingers, pushing deeply now.
You watch as I roll to my back, spreading open to you. Plunging in deeper, making my breasts shake with each thrust.

I cry out, in shock and surprise.
You cover my mouth with yours, taking my cries deep, drinking my screams.

A knee splaying me wider.

You hold my arms over my head and ram your thick cock into me. My body rolls to your thrusts, knowing you now, wanting to be fucked, to be rutted hard by you.

Your hands tight on my wrists, not letting me go as you pound into me.

The wetness of my pussy shocks you.
You tell me what a slut I am for you..that I was so ready to be fucked by you. I moan yes to you as you tell me to turn on my stomach,
that a hot bitch in heat needs to be taken like an animal.
I comply, rolling, shoving my ass in the air.

Your hands pull my arms back and you lash them together with your tie.
Knocking my legs open wider..teetering on the edge.

I feel you looking at me..exposed..wet..deep red and pink. My clit a jutting little cock, dark thatch of hair swirled around it.

Burying your face deeply and kissing my cunt, tonguing me.
Fingers teasing my tight asshole.
I cry out as you slap my clit with your tongue in beat with your slaps on my white cheeks..gasping...moaning..yes yes...make me cum..make me flood your mouth.
Faster faster your lips tug and suck, fingers plunging my ass and cunt.
Then I feel your fingers filling me..3 fingers now 4..ohhh god!

Stuffing your shirt in my mouth to keep me from screaming.
I hear you spitting on your hand, telling me how you will fist me.
Shaking, feeling your thumb fold in with the rest of your fingers.

My cunt..yawning..stretching.
I scream in silence..wanting it all..to be your slut...your whore.
Your fisting hand works into a tight cunt..finding the spot deepest in me
and I arch..
gushing sweet waters over your wrist..

Mewling as you wet your cock with your fingers, pushing now into my ass, taking me over.
My body shudders as you split me, your're breathing deeper..groaning...hips slamming your hands slapping..telling me you're going to fill me.

I hear the shouts of your cumming and feel the heat from the bolts of cum jetting from you.

Sweat dripping on my back.

You untie me, removing the gag, easing from me.
Warm fingers tracing my cheek.

Falling into a deep sleep.

I wake to find myself alone. Wet between my thighs.

Did I dream you?