In Dreams Ch. 1

Story Info
Tied and seduced into submission.
1.1k words
4.15
41.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sweetp4u
Sweetp4u
22 Followers

Night has fallen, I lay in my bed. Thoughts of you filling my entity, wishing you were here. Just thinking of you tied to my bed, unable to escape me. Unable to escape the things I long to do to you.

Slowly teasing you into submission. Starting off with pulling down the blankets, to run my tongue up and down your cock. Once I make the shaft well lubricated, with my wet tongue, I'm going to wrap my lips around the head and suckle.

Soft sucking sounds can be heard echoing in the room, moaning, my hand reaches down to play softly with your balls. As my mouth opens and takes more of you inside.. you're hardening fully in my mouth.

A compliment if I ever saw one. Tied you cant do much, so ill throw one of my legs over your face and bring my wet pussy just inches from your mouth.

"Can I taste? Please tell me I can taste." Your voice sounds so pleading, yearning. This giving me easier access to suck. I take your almost fully erect cock into my warm mouth. Barely can I speak around the girth you are growing to. "uh uh. not yet."

My hand circles the base of your cock and moves with my mouth up and down. Like a very deep blow job. Tastes so sweet I lap the head a few times, swallowing. Then move back down the shaft. Taking you in deeper, moaning as I get to the bottom. The vibrations of my throat making you pulsate.

You can see the wetness of my bare pussy above your face, hovering just out of reach. My scent faint but you can still smell the lust. My breasts brush up and down your stomach, my pert nipples rubbing hard into your heated flesh. Slick with sweat, I slide easily.

As i pick up speed, your hips thrust up and down. Wanting to fuck my face as if it was my pussy, I can hear you panting and moaning. I feel your body strain against the ties, wanting free so you too many play.

But I wont let you free, not yet. I need to show you how good i can be to you. I can hear you urge me on in my mind. "Show me, please!". I tremor deep inside, my own juices moistening my thighs. Teasing you is teasing myself.

My mouth vacumes to your cock and suckles harder, moaning as more precum is lovingly dripped into my mouth. My breathing picks up and my pussy is wetter, the juices glistening in the light from the bed side table. I press my sensitive nipples against your stomach, wanting a better feel, the sensations in my body making me shake. Making me want to abandon my position, my wants. Making me want to give in to the lust eating at me inside.

But I stand firm and keep moving. My lips hungrily feeding from you, taking in your musky juice into my mouth and swallowing all I can. Your hips thrust up again, and your balls tighten a little, my other hand still lightly stroking them.

I cup your balls and softly rub as my mouth sinks to fully encase your now rock hard cock, and I lower my wet box to your face. No! I must not give in to the urges that are overpowering me. I lift myself back up, and away from your sweet tormenting tongue. The urge would be too great to resist, I must not give in until you give me what I seek.

The pleasure has over taken my senses. I can not think of anything but pleasuring you, making you cum deep in my throat. My mouth waters thinking of it. The taste, the feeling, the emotional feeling knowing I gave you release, eats at my brain. Seeking fulfillment, not of myself, but from you.

I move quicker up and down. The sloppy wet sounds of sucking your cock, egging me on. You thrust up harder into my face, your ass clenches tighter. You are beyond words now, only the pleasure rules you, rules me. Your ass never hits the bed, you are hammering in and out of my mouth as if it was my pussy. I feel my own muscles inside clamp down hard, seeking to feel that cock inside me, but I resist the demon.

I can not give into the my own lust. Not yet. I must taste your sweet jism, feel you erupt in a mad frenzy into my mouth. I can not accept any other reward. Not yet. I need this more than anything.

My hand strokes your balls as they tighten even further against your body. You are so close, I can feel your cock throbbing in my mouth. The head grows bigger and the veins stand out. Moaning, I am so turned on by now. I don't think of anything but moving up and down, feeding off of you. Feeding my lust, feeding my need to taste you.

With a loud bellow your body comes up off of the bed, shoving your cock deep down my throat, I nearly cry out but keep my lips firmly around you. Hot sticky cum shoots down my throat. Working as hard as i can to swallow it all, but there is so much. A little escapes out the corner of my hungry mouth. I work my hand up and down your shaft and suckle harder, taking all I can. Swallowing, savoring the sweet rewards I received for my efforts.

Your moans echo throughout the room, you keep thrusting even though you have cum already. You are still rock hard in my hand. I whimper in my throat, turning myself around to face you. I slide my legs over your body, slowly rocking my hips back and forth. My heated folds pressing against your cock, I resist still. Pleasure takes time, can not rush this. Your sweet face is covered in sweat, I lean down and gently kiss your lips.

A soft sigh, and I lap at the seam. Seeking entrance into you. You strain against the ropes, growling in frustration, then whimpering in acceptance. My pussy drips its nectar onto your shaft, and I lower a little to rub up and down. Ripples of pleasure flow down my spine, the demon is awake. And she is hungry for more.

But I must resist. I lay down next to you, jaw aching and spent. Letting the frustration of my torment heighten to new levels, and I awake from my dream.

Sweetp4u
Sweetp4u
22 Followers