In Every World, In Every Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her interest was slightly philanthropic. The best cure for most problems, she found, was sex. It was rare for anyone to act up when they were getting stress relief on a regular basis. Karla was always eager to relieve a man in such a fashion, so long as his cock was long and fat. And Karla could tell Peter's was too.

"Have you fantasized about a sexual relationship with Mary Jane Watson?"

"No," Peter said flatly.

"Dreamed about it, then."

"I don't know if you're aware of your rates, doc, but it wouldn't be very frugal to come here if my biggest problem were having wet dreams about MJ."

"That's an evasion, not an answer."

Peter just stared at her. Karla moved her chair closer, leaning over the coffee table.

"It's perfectly alright if you do, Mr. Parker. You work closely together, you film certain scenes together, you're a man and she's a highly attractive, very flirtatious woman. And mutants can be very sexually aggressive. A mutant in a relationship with a human, she couldn't be expected to meet all your needs. It's natural for you to make strong passes at available women—"

Peter trapped his sinuses between his fingers. "Now I'm making passes?"

"Mental ones only, Mr. Parker. Mental transgression, erasing the taboos of the mind. After all, you seem deadest on maintaining you haven't even dreamed about Ms. Watson. I want to assure you, any admission you make to me won't leave this room. Now tell me the truth. You have dreamed about fucking Mary Jane, haven't you?"

Peter kneaded his sinuses only a moment longer. "Yeah." He put his hand down. "I have."

"And in the dream, who initiates this sexual contact?" Karla asked, feeling wetness like a finger running over her labia.

"I did. She wanted it, though. She was... enthusiastic."

"Do you recall why you wanted to fuck her, Peter? Were you just so horny that any woman would do or did you have a particular attraction to her?"

"Both."

"Would you say that you have a very high sex drive, Peter?"

"Sure. Why not."

Karla clenched her pencil and pretended to take notes.

"Do you have frequent sexual contact with your wife?"

"Frequent enough—"

"Daily?"

"I don't know, when she wants it, I love my wife—"

"Do you masturbate? How many times a day do you jerk off? On average?"

"Five or six."

"That's a great deal, Peter. Do you ejaculate a large quality of semen or only a small amount?"

"Always a lot. Is this really important?"

"It is. Would you mind demonstrating?"

"Demonstrating what? Masturbation?"

"Yes. I have viewing material available, a wide variety—"

"I'm not going to jack off!"

Karla smiled. "I understand. You fear intimacy."

"I don't fear intimacy," Peter said. "I just don't feel the need to be intimate with a complete stranger."

"You don't?"

"Who would?"

"So you don't believe someone could, without reservation, choose to be intimate based on the intensity of a relationship, not its duration?"

"What, love at first sight?"

"Imprecise language," Karla clucked. "But a well-known example of the phenomenon. There's a reason it's so well thought of. Being open to new experiences, new people in our lives, can only be a healthy outlook."

"That's all well and good, but there's more to intimacy than jerking off in front of someone."

"Not entirely. It's a simple, honest expression of a private moment. Isn't that why you're so reluctant to share?"

"That, and it's me jerking off."

"Then you don't think a reasonable adult would do such a thing?"

"No. I don't. I think you're trying to prove a point, you don't really expect me to bust a nut in your office."

Karla smiled thinly. "I have tissues for when it comes to that. Very well then—it makes you feel too vulnerable to be comfortable."

"Yeah, let's go with that."

"So what if there were a scenario where you retained the power, where you were strong and not weak. Could you be freely intimate under those circumstances?"

"I guess."

"Alright then. Watch me. You don't have to undress, you don't have to participate in any way... just watch me."

12